Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa (33874 Views)

Animals! Super Animals! / World’s 6 Strangest Animals (and Where To Find Them) / 5 Animals That Actually Never DIE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by skiesoduah: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
sunday nice: I did not see OBJ picture there

Because he is not an animal ASSSHHOLE

The fact that your father is among the strange animals don't mean Obasanjo should be on it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
Damn! OP must be a CNN/BBC/AJ/Bloomberg or one of this boring station addict! Those animal are not strange anyway.
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by tpia5: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: respect

i havent eaten it but i've seen it being sold.

if it wasnt tasty it wouldnt have a market.
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
okpara ugo:
And this is your tallest achievement since you were burnt

You must be a rare species...

And this is your way of insulting people?
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
Boll2010: I guess u attend an hostel cuz dos news plenty when I dey secondary skul bak den
and how did you graduate? Smh
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
undecided
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by AbuMikey(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
OP bro,you must be joking,to call these animals Strange rightundecided
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by fabby26(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
timilehin007: If any of these animals grab person chest am telling you na END TIME TINS for the person oo

End time prophet always using "End time tinz" out of context.
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by ATMCARD2(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
kekakuz: hurrey my comment made firspage wow omg
i wana use this moment to thank my fans my family my loved ones and all those that believed in me that i cn make first page.without you guys out there praying for me i would not have made it.
thank you
$marco i see u
james i thank u
emeka ogun i thank u
sisilia my baby i thnk you too
thank you emty hen for the fast network
mr seun thank you too.
muaaaaaaaaa
Lwkmd.Bro u try.We c u
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Xtoxim1983(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dis Are God Creatures.For He Says,Kill And Eat.
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by rodeo0070(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
I gbadun ds guy fa!

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by kekakuz(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
rodeo0070: I gbadun ds guy fa!
haaaa na my person be that. i love that guy. :he is a rolling model haha

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Feraz(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
uj_sizzle:
How can u call Julian a racoon?! King Julian..the only dancing Lemur shocked
Do u even watch Penguins of Madagascar?? angry
Racoons ain't got Julian's finesse cool
When I saw a lemur there, that was the first thing that came to my mind.
King Julian of Madagascar - 'I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it, You like to..MOVE IT!!!' grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
tpia@:

i havent eaten it but i've seen it being sold.

if it wasnt tasty it wouldnt have a market.
eh eh u should try it .
as for your last sentence not always

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
END
TIME
TINZ
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by one9jeria: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
How to drastically reduce your chances of getting cancer; protect yourself and your family! http:///14nSZhQ
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by siraj1402(m): 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
sunday nice: I did not see OBJ picture there

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by tpia5: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: eh eh u should try it .
as for your last sentence not always

maybe when i'm in nigeria i guess. Although i think its fairly rare.

the last sentence was in reference to bush meat and the like.
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
How come none is from West Africa?

You mofos done eat them all! grin

West Africans have the worst wildlife in Africa - you ate all your animals. Even Gorilla's which are native to West Africa, are about to be extinct. West African elephants are also extinct. undecided
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by NovusHomo(m): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
uj_sizzle: You're no friend of NatGeoWild if you think the Wildebeest, Aadvark, Bush baby, Elephant Shrew, Blue Monkey and Grey Parrot are strange smiley

Lemur........King Julian cool

Such ignorance.

Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
11. Yerima: senator, advocate for child marriage bla bla bla
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by NovusHomo(m): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
I thought he is a raccoon?

Who, the poster? grin

Hello cool
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by ayobase(m): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
uj_sizzle: You're no friend of NatGeoWild if you think the Wildebeest, Aadvark, Bush baby, Elephant Shrew, Blue Monkey and Grey Parrot are strange smiley

Lemur........King Julian cool

There are many strange animals we watch on NGWld, just finished with Crocs of Katuma now....but we are talking about strangest (I.e not the regulars) animals
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by NovusHomo(m): 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
Okworigeorge: bushBaby is an animal? I was told its a type of witch

Also known as "Aka" by the Yorubas because of the way it folds itself up in self-defense.
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by xynerise: 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
uj_sizzle:
How can u call Julian a racoon?! King Julian..the only dancing Lemur shocked
Do u even watch Penguins of Madagascar?? angry
Racoons ain't got Julian's finesse cool
Rico, Private, Skipper and.......ermmm whats that scientist' name? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by NovusHomo(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
Boll2010: Am sure sum part of nigeria vnt sin dis animals,dem go one try kill am jst to knw dia taste.......same tin dey do to Dogs,only if dey cld b eatin d mental ill dogs

Better than eating humans. Just sayin'
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by UjSizzle(f): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
shymexx: How come none is from West Africa?

You mofos done eat them all! grin

West Africans have the worst wildlife in Africa - you ate all your animals. Even Gorilla's which are native to West Africa, are about to be extinct. West African elephants are also extinct. undecided
I doubt there's any Wildlife Conservation here sad
But then who wants to protect animals when people haven't eaten undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by UjSizzle(f): 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
Rico, Private, Skipper and.......ermmm whats that scientist' name? grin
Kowalski cool grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by UjSizzle(f): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2013
ayobase:

There are many strange animals we watch on NGWld, just finished with Crocs of Katuma now....but we are talking about strangest (I.e not the regulars) animals

These ones aint even stranger talk more of strangest na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crocodile Caught & Butchered For Meat In Port Harcourt(photos) / Russia World's Only Floating Nuclear Power Plant Can Power 100000 Nigerian Homes / China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.