Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD (85424 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by ambgiano(m): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2013
Becos na spiritual odieshi. And dats d color the devil find dificut to recognise.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by obyrich(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2013
Prudence duru:
d church is india...
Make enquiries b4 talkin
How many branches of it exists there? I've been to their website and seen the distribution of their branches in Nigeria. Can you compare it with what you have in India where the real need for evangelism exists? Let them bulldoze India the way they are doing in Nigeria na. What about other countries I mentioned? Are there not humans in them?
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by babyBB: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2013
This is serious, it is wrong 4 a church to divulge d confidence the church members has in them. Dats too bad
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mesutiyke(m): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I'm a chosen, and i can neva be decieved.
U wll neva be deceived, u shuld mke investigations on ur own if d woman once a chosen mopol, or didnt u hear her talk. I belive her coz her voice is firm nd its difficult 4 her 2 lie against a big pastor lik dat without tinkin of d inconvenience. U dnt also bliv in court suite she presented 4ur kind verification. Dnt carry church on ur head!!!

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by litetias(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Infact wht suprises me is d more the talk, d more population increase. Abuja crusade @ eagles square dis sat and sunday u cn watch it live on air cable, youtube and c tins 4 urself.
I feel like spanking some sense into you. People like you put fanatism into religion. You are a chosen you keep repeating, WTF does that mean? Who chose you Jesus or your overseer? If you have children am sure you have initiated them into that sect cos you're not a christian but a sect member. You make me sick. End time tinz.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mesutiyke(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2013
Trut:

Amara, i think you need to watch that video, then you will know the truth. All the woman said is nothing but the truth, she showed proofs of her claim. You can watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RCir5EwrnU
Amara go ahead nd watch d video, u must watch it. U beta nt carry church on ur head.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by obyrich(m): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Make dem wear am enter Saudi nau. No be person go tell dem say hot water dey kill tortoise.
Bros na suicide mission be dat o. Make Mouka wear apron go visit Assad na. Abi he no want get a president as his convert? Assad is about to destroy his country in war. Can't the 'god of my pastor' go and preach to him. With the apron the messenger of the 'god of my pastor' will have adequate protection.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mesutiyke(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I cn't watch such Vcd, after al chosen is nt d first church 2 be critized and cn neva be d last. D church of God must move forward and d gate of hel cn nt prevail.
No one criticizes anoda here, d woman has alot of prove. Who cares if u didnt watch d clip? Ur pastor has brain watched u. Fake ppl..

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Deiok(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Make una no vex oh...why this church members dey use their church banner take sew apron?
Me too dey wonder ooh.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chima21: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2013
Yes, the DVD is every where if curse is place on wathching it or not the truth must be told this man have come out with his evdenance or any thing contriary should come and defendent his Actions and decisions in the church,useing police or soilires will not do this man and his church good ontill he come out and defendent his action and decisions.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by roxell120(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2013
no doubt satan has through his agent given the world wat to talk about. his aim achieved? not at all cos it will add more to the glory of our lord Jesus.many say all kinds of things or evil against the lords chosen but they've never prayed once in their entire life.come to chosen battered nd without hope trust God ull go home a different person. it happened to me and im a changed human today. I lost hope in my life bt today I give hope to others. u can even be better. Jesus loves u.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by john365: 8:29am On Sep 06, 2013
What's with some of us even? Am a chosen, am a chosen, am a chosen. What about "I AM A CHILD OF GOD"

SMH.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by johnnyblakes(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I cn't watch such Vcd, after al chosen is nt d first church 2 be critized and cn neva be d last. D church of God must move forward gate of hel cn nt prevail.
its a shame amara,infact i dey mourn you already,u go dey there that man go barb all ur glory finish.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by viwesan(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2013
If you watch and listen to her very well you will hear that this church sells DVD, magazines and newspapers. These videos can be easily edited. Believe it or not, there is a truth in this.
sure way: Watching this shows that some of the incident were staged....does it mean she's always with video coverage device to cover all this?...let think with our head...mind u l'm not a member of the church..
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by skyfall: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2013
freshdew: how did you know she was healthy?can you give details of her health status before goin to that vigil. She may have died of HBP, or low sugar count heart siezure ,etc.you are encouraged to check your health status always.

You're correct. The only problem is that if there's a medical emergency in such gathering, instead of rushing the person to a doctor, they'd rather keep praying until the person passes on.
#200MillionMumu
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by justplainpaul(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I'm a chosen, and i can neva be decieved.
you`ve been totally deceived.

3 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by johnnyblakes(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2013
amb.giano:
Becos na spiritual odieshi. And dats d color the devil find dificut to recognise.
na dat banner go kill u otondo like u
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by viwesan(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2013
sweetBummsy: yeye fowl. I pity ur miserable life.
The guy na dummy, no mind am... The more u watch the less u see.... CAPTIVITY IS REAL
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by manlucky: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2013
i beliv every thin abt dis woman confesion
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by johnnyblakes(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2013
justplainpaul: you`ve been totally deceived.
abeg paul help me tell dat okpa of a girl.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by nora544: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2013
skyfall:

You're correct. The only problem is that if there's a medical emergency in such gathering, instead of rushing the person to a doctor, they'd rather keep praying until the person passes on.
#200MillionMumu

That is a big problem, and that is not the only church which told there members to pray for the healing because god will heal them. When a country has no law that when something happen the pastor must go to prison they can still make it, and that is a big problem.
I know from a woman she run to her pastor when she was in labour because the doctor told her she need a cesarian and the pastor told her no because prayer will help her, what happen the pastor and some other members of the church pray in the pastors house when the woman was in labout and when it was realy to late the bring this woman to the hospital where the doctors couldnot safe the life of the child and the woman.
In my country when something happen like that the pastor miust go to prison for a very long time.

What is in nigeria, the pastor will tell his followers that they didnot pray enough, and it was gods will.

Please tell me what is wright and what is wrong.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by roxell120(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2013
chima21: Yes, the DVD is every where if curse is place on wathching it or not the truth must be told this man have come out with his evdenance or any thing contriary should come and defendent his Actions and decisions in the church,useing police or soilires will not do this man and his church good ontill he come out and defendent his action and decisions.
If u read the bible ull know dat pple like u who never knew the truth said the same thing against christ even wen they were nt sure of wat they were alleging of.how did christ react? wen the chips are down the chafs will be separated from the grains to the glory of God.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by justplainpaul(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2013
johnnyblakes: abeg paul help me tell dat okpa of a girl.
just leave am, when she start to look for husband, now that time her eye go open.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by scholes23(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2013
Okonkwo samuel: I dont belive in all those trash mrs juliet is saying. She hv been assigned in the spiritual realm long ago for this mission. AM A CHOSEN, SO WHO ARE U?

Look @ who's talking, keep on deceiving urself e be like say na 4 river niger dem wash ya brain and now u pple see him as ur god. Ok if all she's saying are all lies, what abt those men he deceived and collected millions from then, and all those who confirmed it and why has he been making life miserable for her? The answer is very simple, THE TRUTH. Mind u, d man lives in a mansion and drives exotic cars all thanks to your hard earned sweat. Keep on suffering all in d name of I'm A CHOSEN Abeg park well go burry ya face inside sh*t.
BRAINWASHEE expressing himself after a fine BRAINWASH....... SMH
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by firedaman1(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2013
obyrich: Bros no vex o. Una dey wear dat apron sleep? Una get pyjamas apron wey person fit carry sleep to ward off mosquitos and demons wey dey cause bad dreams? Me I need am o.

just can't help laughing in Chinese.looooool.see as una make people dey look me like say.....all I can say about this is that most Nigerians don't worship God again.their pastors hv turned to gods.these pastors re so mean that they'll keep draining life out of their members pockets. a member will gv away his only car on a Sunday service and walk home...pastor will drive the same car pass him in air-conditioning and will surely wave at him saying "bless u".
still laughing in Chinese
may God help us all and open our eyes to see the true light.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by killsmith(f): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2013
somtea:

pls get ur facts right b4 posting bro
d church has a hospital in d h/q premises,nd d last time i checked d bible still hinges on faith,without faith u r sopozed 2 bliv dat Jesus is a sham.dats d diff btwn a christian nd a non christian(faith in JESUS christ)
remain blessed bro
hush u....i'm an ex-member....i started attending the church at odunaike ilasa.....there is nothing about the church that i know not...everything this juliet said is true..she made lots of money and brought lots of converts to d church...about the idolatary,.some tie hanky around their neck, some sleep with the magazines under their pillow...some chase the pastors convoy and would kill to touch his anointed motor(for divine breakthrough)...hugging the pastors pix on the calenders etc....i'm simply saying these members dont deserve a brain....
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by scholes23(m): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2013
Colliano446: I am a chosen and shal not be decieved.
Chosen is blessed by the most high God and shal not be curse.

But uve been brainwashed. This is a sign of d END TIME
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mrakin(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2013
If u see any church where the central theme is miracle or prosperity or seed-sowing or tithe, that is a fake and false church. Don't be fooled, read your bible and join a church that preaches the truth. There is no miracle anywhere in ALL these churches. If you are sick, go to the hospital and pray for God's holly spirit to fortify you to get well soon. God will never do what you can do for yourself. God will only help you on what you can not do if you have faith in HIM.
The truth is bitter. It must be told.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by gentlegg(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2013
Am not a Chosen member, i've never attended Chosen church service but their crusade. I've heard of the woman's DVD scathing and vilifying the Lord's Chosen though i've not watched nor listened to it. But if the woman in anyway insinuate or directly accuse Lazarus Mouka of using fetish powers or diabolical, then i can categorically state that the woman is from the PIT OF HELL. But if any other financial or whatever accusation against Lazarus Mouka, it may hold some waters but Lazarus Mouka diabolical, no no no i can't believe that. Myself am a born again christian, the spirit of God in me tells me affirmatively that Lazarus Mouka is a true man of God. He may have any other defects or problem just like every other human.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Ugosample(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2013
This religious fanatism is the reason for Nigeria's woes. I remember when a pastor [you know who] slapped a girl openly under false pretense that she was witch. The members were in support of his illegal action. I'm just tired.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2013
gentlegg: Am not a Chosen member, i've never attended Chosen church service but their crusade. I've heard of the woman's DVD scathing and vilifying the Lord's Chosen though i've not watched nor listened to it. But if the woman in anyway insinuate or directly accuse Lazarus Mouka of using fetish powers or diabolical, then i can categorically state that the woman is from the PIT OF HELL. But if any other financial or whatever accusation against Lazarus Mouka, it may hold some waters but Lazarus Mouka diabolical, no no no i can't believe that. Myself am a born again christian, the spirit of God in me tells me affirmatively that Lazarus Mouka is a true man of God. He may have any other defects or problem just like every other human.

You are strongly deceived.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by hitman2911: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2013
Transcript of the DVD by Mrs. Juliet

Pastor Lazarus Muoka of Lord's Chosen Church - Another Man of God That Needs Investigation?

Posted by Myne Whitman Thursday, September 05, 2013 Features , pastors , religion

I just came across the confession of Juliet Ezeonye Idu, who was once a catcher, as she calls it, or evangelizer for of Pastor Lazarus Muoka, the General Overseer of the Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Renewal Mission. She accuses him of using threats and false promises to hoodwink desperate members of his church into parting with their life savings, of staging miracles, and of using her and others to fight his detractors in the press.

When she left the church after a misunderstanding in which her shop was allegedly destroyed by Pastor Mouka,he sued her in several instances to court. It seems the case has been on since 2010, does anyone know how far this matter has gone now?

I joined Lord’s Chosen wealthy, left it poor – Juliet Ezeonye {Sun Newspaper}

“I was a successful businesswoman and leader at Berger Motors and also a politician based in Abuja before I gave my life to Christ. As a routine, I always came to Lagos from Abuja to spend weekends with my family. Sometime in 2004, during one of my visits, I noticed a huge crowd rushing into the church at the Ijesha bus stop. I asked and a member of the church told me that it is a powerful church where miracles happen daily. I decided to suspend my journey to go in there to see things for my self.

“After service, I started hearing voices telling me that I should repent or die. I was scared so I made up my mind to join the church. I became born again and decided to worship God according to the teaching of the pastor.” Before then I had two cars and eight shops in Lagos. When I joined the church, due to the pastor’s preaching on the benefits of giving I gave out most of the things that I had to the church to make heaven. Those earthly things that the church preached against, which included female trousers and jewelries were set on fire. I was convinced that I was committing sin by wearing them, so I destroyed them. I was the founder of Chosen Mopol that is why I am popularly known as Chosen Mopol among the members. I was also the one who started wearing the lemon colour apron that has made millions for the church.”

Trouble at home
Determined to make heaven, Juliet never discovered that her commitment in church had started having negative effect on her family. Annoyingly, when her husband tried to call her to order she simply asked him to leave her alone to serve Jesus.

“My husband accused me of being dirty and unkempt, because I stayed in the church from Monday to Sunday. I no longer had time to cook for my family. I obeyed the pastor’s teaching that I completely neglected my duties as a wife and mother. It got to a point that my husband asked me to choose between him and the church. I told him that I am for God. When he realized that I was not moved by his threat, he divorced me. He argued that I was no longer presentable the way I was when we met. I bluffed him that in heaven there is no marriage.”

Juliet claims that she did not hesitate to inform the pastor of the development in her home and was advised her to stick to her belief. “Everybody was against my belief including my immediate family but I was determined to stick to it. I had no choice but to relocate to the church which I turned to my home. Life became difficult, as there was no help coming from the church. With the aid of a concerned individual I was able to set up a petty grocery shop within the church premises. Through that I fed myself. One day I returned from a church service only to discover that my shop has been destroyed. Members of the church who witnessed the demolition told me that it was people from Alausa that did it.”

Surprisingly, soon after Juliet said she found that demolition was at the instance of the General Overseer, Muoka, on the claim that the shop had become a distraction to her devotion to the church work. “It was at Alausa that I was shown a letter from the GO, Muoka, authorizing them to destroy my stall. Embittered I confronted the pastor who told me that he asked them to demolish my stall because I was no longer committed to the work of God. I asked him to advise me on what to do since I needed to survive to do the work of God. His reply was that I should not worry that God would bless and provide for me. The church was not paying me and that was my only source of living. I was frustrated and told anyone who cared to listen the agony I have been facing and solicited their assistance.

Solution came when a member of the Anglican Church who had bought my CD decided to give me a space in front of her compound, which is also in the estate.“When they discovered what I did, hell was let loose and they kept sending people to me to warn me to close down the shop. At a point I was summoned to a meeting where the Pastor referred me to the Bible where God used Satan to remove everything that Job had. He warned me that God could also use him to do the same to me. I refused to heed their warning and still continued in the church.”

Unable to cope with the pressure from Pastor Muoka, and incessant threat to her life by people she could not identify, but belief should be members of the church, Juliet decided to leave the church and joined a Catholic Church. “I specifically chose the church because one of our members got assistance there when all efforts to get assistance from the Lord’s Chosen failed. When I took that decision, I became an outcast in the church, members especially pastors started keeping malice with me.”

On Sunday November 21, 2010 some touts were sent to stand in front of my shop and ward off anyone who came to buy anything from me by telling them that I am now a Catholic. When they noticed that all their attempts failed, they tried to carry my loud speaker but I resisted them. They left and in the next 20 minutes, two truckloads of security men arrived.

“They insisted that I should go with them but I refused demanding for a warrant of arrest. I told them that I also knew their boss and would confirm before I go with them. It was at that point that they left. I rushed to the nearest police station to inform them of what happened at my shop. I am now an outcast simply because I decided to join another church. I know that members have been brainwashed against me and I don’t care all I want is my safety. Several church leaders have come to tell me that my decision to leave the church would lead to my untimely death as no popular member has left and suffered a pleasant fate. They know that I am saying the truth; I cannot lie against them because I know God will not forgive me. I am only begging them to leave me alone so that I can start my life all over again.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.