Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD (85971 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by plasgidy: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
419 at its pick. Laz mouka is a guy man to the core,see as he go catch that traditional ruler mugu that one come dey pump money inside church in the name of say then go pay am back. Wonders shall never end na so him go dey Bleep all the beautiful girls there.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by luluosas(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
My dear in as much as i said i won't insult anybdy wil nt make me 2 be MUTE wen pple quote me. Wel u cn sav wht ever bt mind u is nt in my charactr 2 insult pple bt if u dn't mind go 4 deliverance maybe 2mro. Gudnit n sleep weller.
And did I in any way insulted you? Well, if that is how you see my response, I am sorry, okay.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by plasgidy: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Ok now.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Dereformer(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I cn't watch such Vcd, after al chosen is nt d first church 2 be critized and cn neva be d last. D church of God must move forward and d gate of hel cn nt prevail.

stop decieving yourself. There few pertinent questions to ask:

(1) did muoka sue the woman to court?
(2) do muoka visit London for medical treatment?
(3) did muoka send tugs to beat up the woman's husband?
(4) did muoka mix fanta with coke before drinking?

I believe without doubt in my mind that the woman said the truth as it is. She showed documentary evidences and also referred doubting Thomases to courts and police stations in lagos where confirmation could be made.

The truth is Muoka never practices what he preaches. I pity those poor men and women who have been brainwashed by this demonic agent called muoka.

Let me tell you a little story. The Lords chosen had a crusade at Rogeny in Nnewi sometime in 2009.

I attended the crusade and sat at a place where most people with one infemity or the other where.

When it was time for miracle prayers, my eyes were wide open. I wanted to see healing live. The people around where i was were actually sick.

But, believe me there was no form of healing for all the people around me. But at other far corner of the stadium, the 'blind' were seeing, the 'lame' were walking etc. What a deciet.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by systemz(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2013
mrakin:
Are you a Christian?
Do you believe in the bible?
Do you follow the teachings of Christ?
Do you know any part of the bible where the first-century Christians worship apostle Paul, apostle Peter or any of the older men as you do about pastor chosen?
Advice: read my former posts on the thread. It will help you.
Stop hypnotizing yourself. Make sure of all things and hold fast to what is fine.
Oga the way u sound i damn know ur denomination.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by systemz(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2013
asco15: Well, as for me, the Lord's Chosen are preaching the truth and calling people to repentance. They have saved many sinners which i knew from their sins and made them born again in Christ Jesus.
Also, the righteous and holy life practised by Chosen members is worth emulating. They are always decent unlike other so called christians. The world will be a decent and holy place if every body is either a member of Chosen or Deeper life or Watchman, seriously.
But since the use of god of chosen is now questionable, the church should refrain from using 'god of chosen' and just use 'God almighty' or 'Jesus Christ' just like other churches, if they claim both are thesame.
Or must they use 'God of chosen? If they must, then it makes me wonder why
Pls pastor mouka, prove them wrong by stoping the use of 'god of chosen'. Since its not the source of your power, so as to clear the air. Tank you as you do so.
God Bless you.
Taaah!!! Which truth? Which repentance? When some smart guys come out to brainwash and make u their free atm machine u fall for them and begin to sing songs that do not portray them. Small time una eyes go open.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by damybekee: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mrs. Juliet is an agent of darkness and wants who to deceive, who made her a judge over the man of God, I have a rethink after watching her testimonies in the Lord's Chosen when she join the church and thereafter come out to soil the name of the same church, why are we always by the side of evil, why can people rebuke this kind of wicked and lose woman who goes about trying to bring men down? She was destroying the lives of her fellow women and was destroying the whole nation by supplying our leaders with harlots in the past according to her confession, maybe she entered the church to destroy the man of God with his women connection who knows, why must we close our mouths and accept all these bullshits from her, if I am to judge, I will dump her in the innermost part of the prison because people like her are not suppose to live among men, don't mind somebody that is making money from the public by spreading false news with names of the influential ones, even up to the level of insulting God Almighty, do you think that God is an author of confusion, even if Pastor Lazarus is an evil man, his judgment waits for him on the last day not in the hand or any half baked Christian who move around making illegal monies from the public by spreading rumors, having read the counter confession of Pastor Eze Ofoegbu in the internet and the national television claiming that he know nothing about what Juliet claims he knows about the evil of Pastor LAZARUS MUOKA and going as far as attaching his face in her ported DVD, I conclude that Juliet must be a 419 woman, how can she jump into a growing church in the name of evangelist and jump out to scatter the church thereby making huge sum of money from the sales of her DVD, if she is really what she claims to be? Please my people leave that woman alone and let the Christians be careful and keep running the heavenly race and be vigilant to know when kingdoms of darkness brings a confusing message for us to start accusing one another instead of praying for our brethren, I want you people to know that there is no denomination of churches in heaven, that day it will be only one church, be you from Winner, Redeem, Charismatic, Chosen, Jehovah witness etc, these churches will not save you on the last day, what will save you is your present life, stop insulting yourselves here and face the business of our father, the evangelist cannot scatter church because if you do so many people will leave God and face Satan, do not encore the wrath of God on yourselves, be careful what you say here and what you talk about a man of God, what if what the woman is saying is false and you have insulted an anointed man of God for nothing, what will you do at last? All I want you to know is (JUDGEMENT BELONGS TO GOD)

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by damybekee: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mrs. Juliet is an agent of darkness and wants who to deceive, who made her a judge over the man of God, I have a rethink after watching her testimonies in the Lord's Chosen when she join the church and thereafter come out to soil the name of the same church, why are we always by the side of evil, why can people rebuke this kind of wicked and lose woman who goes about trying to bring men down? She was destroying the lives of her fellow women and was destroying the whole nation by supplying our leaders with harlots in the past according to her confession, maybe she entered the church to destroy the man of God with his women connection who knows, why must we close our mouths and accept all these bullshits from her, if I am to judge, I will dump her in the innermost part of the prison because people like her are not suppose to live among men, don't mind somebody that is making money from the public by spreading false news with names of the influential ones, even up to the level of insulting God Almighty, do you think that God is an author of confusion, even if Pastor Lazarus is an evil man, his judgment waits for him on the last day not in the hand or any half baked Christian who move around making illegal monies from the public by spreading rumors, having read the counter confession of Pastor Eze Ofoegbu in the internet and the national television claiming that he know nothing about what Juliet claims he knows about the evil of Pastor LAZARUS MUOKA and going as far as attaching his face in her ported DVD, I conclude that Juliet must be a 419 woman, how can she jump into a growing church in the name of evangelist and jump out to scatter the church thereby making huge sum of money from the sales of her DVD, if she is really what she claims to be? Please my people leave that woman alone and let the Christians be careful and keep running the heavenly race and be vigilant to know when kingdoms of darkness brings a confusing message for us to start accusing one another instead of praying for our brethren, I want you people to know that there is no denomination of churches in heaven, that day it will be only one church, be you from Winner, Redeem, Charismatic, Chosen, Jehovah witness etc, these churches will not save you on the last day, what will save you is your present life, stop insulting yourselves here and face the business of our father, the evangelist cannot scatter church because if you do so many people will leave God and face Satan, do not encore the wrath of God on yourselves, be careful what you say here and what you talk about a man of God, what if what the woman is saying is false and you have insulted an anointed man of God for nothing, what will you do at last? All I want you to know is (JUDGEMENT BELONGS TO GOD)
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by damybekee: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by ud4u: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
this reporter is an agent from pit of hell, I was life at that crusade and there was no time the pastor laid curse on those watching the cd. take not you are attracting punishment to your self
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chinedumo(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
Y not leave judgement to God as well concerning juilet. Stop judging her.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Uzochid(f): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
Everything on earth have expiry date. Nobody can deceive God u can only deceive man but just a while. If u like be a chosen or a non chosen truth is straight. During the time of rev. King non of his members believed until he started burning them with fuel then their eyes cleared.Believe it or not any church owned single handedly by an individual is a business ground whose aim is to make profit either by hook or crook in the name of miracles.Jesus said that day i will tell them I don't know u.He warned us to be watchful in Rom16:17-20 , this is the time to crush the devil by the God of peace.Please ask ur self question concerning all that is going on and allow the spirit of truth to answer in ur inmost being.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by divads(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
Uzochid: Believe it or not any church owned single handedly by an individual is a business ground whose aim is to make profit either by hook or crook in the name of miracles.
Dnt you think its best if we keep mute concerning things we aint sure of, expecially when it involves men of God??.....just an advice #no offence please.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by preshben(f): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
Omgosh...! The crowd in chosen on friday saturday nd sunday was wonderful I was blessd let me ask you guys a question? What name do u call God jehovah chairman,jehovah nisi,I'm that I'm covenant keeping God the God of abraham,isaaC,jacob,job,esther,joseph,elijah,elisah the God of the isrealites the God of oyedepo,kumuyi,adeboye (most times u use ur pastors name to refer him) just to mention a few but I call him the God of my pastor the God of lazarus muoka the God the chosen ipeter 2:9 matthew 12:18 psalm33:12 isaiah48:10 john15:16 john6:70 isaiah 43:10 john 13:18 deut14:12 I chronicle15:2;28:10 2chroncile 7:16-18;29:11 rember it's a fearful thg to fall into the hands fo the creator chosen is the finger of God pastor w.f kumuyi knws better

3 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chiwex(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
what about the evidence

damybekee: Mrs. Juliet is an agent of darkness and wants who to deceive, who made her a judge over the man of God, I have a rethink after watching her testimonies in the Lord's Chosen when she join the church and thereafter come out to soil the name of the same church, why are we always by the side of evil, why can people rebuke this kind of wicked and lose woman who goes about trying to bring men down? She was destroying the lives of her fellow women and was destroying the whole nation by supplying our leaders with harlots in the past according to her confession, maybe she entered the church to destroy the man of God with his women connection who knows, why must we close our mouths and accept all these bullshits from her, if I am to judge, I will dump her in the innermost part of the prison because people like her are not suppose to live among men, don't mind somebody that is making money from the public by spreading false news with names of the influential ones, even up to the level of insulting God Almighty, do you think that God is an author of confusion, even if Pastor Lazarus is an evil man, his judgment waits for him on the last day not in the hand or any half baked Christian who move around making illegal monies from the public by spreading rumors, having read the counter confession of Pastor Eze Ofoegbu in the internet and the national television claiming that he know nothing about what Juliet claims he knows about the evil of Pastor LAZARUS MUOKA and going as far as attaching his face in her ported DVD, I conclude that Juliet must be a 419 woman, how can she jump into a growing church in the name of evangelist and jump out to scatter the church thereby making huge sum of money from the sales of her DVD, if she is really what she claims to be? Please my people leave that woman alone and let the Christians be careful and keep running the heavenly race and be vigilant to know when kingdoms of darkness brings a confusing message for us to start accusing one another instead of praying for our brethren, I want you people to know that there is no denomination of churches in heaven, that day it will be only one church, be you from Winner, Redeem, Charismatic, Chosen, Jehovah witness etc, these churches will not save you on the last day, what will save you is your present life, stop insulting yourselves here and face the business of our father, the evangelist cannot scatter church because if you do so many people will leave God and face Satan, do not encore the wrath of God on yourselves, be careful what you say here and what you talk about a man of God, what if what the woman is saying is false and you have insulted an anointed man of God for nothing, what will you do at last? All I want you to know is (JUDGEMENT BELONGS TO GOD)
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by jennyjane(f): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dereformer:

stop decieving yourself. There few pertinent questions to ask:

(1) did muoka sue the woman to court?
(2) do muoka visit London for medical treatment?
(3) did muoka send tugs to beat up the woman's husband?
(4) did muoka mix fanta with coke before drinking?

I believe without doubt in my mind that the woman said the truth as it is. She showed documentary evidences and also referred doubting Thomases to courts and police stations in lagos where confirmation could be made.

The truth is Muoka never practices what he preaches. I pity those poor men and women who have been brainwashed by this demonic agent called muoka.

Let me tell you a little story. The Lords chosen had a crusade at Rogeny in Nnewi sometime in 2009.

I attended the crusade and sat at a place where most people with one infemity or the other where.

When it was time for miracle prayers, my eyes were wide open. I wanted to see healing live. The people around where i was were actually sick.

But, believe me there was no form of healing for all the people around me. But at other far corner of the stadium, the 'blind' were seeing, the 'lame' were walking etc. What a deciet.

Guess ђã†̥? I heard Mrs juliet was shot dead yesterday by unknown gunmen hmmm chosen G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ is watching ‎​​​‎​Ʊ o
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by killsmith(f): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
jennyjane:

Guess ђã†̥? I heard Mrs juliet was shot dead yesterday by unknown gunmen hmmm chosen G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ is watching ‎ ‎ Ʊ o
i heard so too....the pastor has to be held responsible....y'all need to see how my parents are rejoicing...#smh.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Gboliwe: 5:07am On Oct 10, 2013
jennyjane:

Guess ђã†̥? I heard Mrs juliet was shot dead yesterday by unknown gunmen hmmm chosen G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ is watching ‎​​​‎​Ʊ o
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Please tell me its not true please.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chiwex(m): 4:21am On Oct 13, 2013
damybekee: Mrs. Juliet is an agent of darkness and wants who to deceive, who made her a judge over the man of God, I have a rethink after watching her testimonies in the Lord's Chosen when she join the church and thereafter come out to soil the name of the same church, why are we always by the side of evil, why can people rebuke this kind of wicked and lose woman who goes about trying to bring men down? She was destroying the lives of her fellow women and was destroying the whole nation by supplying our leaders with harlots in the past according to her confession, maybe she entered the church to destroy the man of God with his women connection who knows, why must we close our mouths and accept all these bullshits from her, if I am to judge, I will dump her in the innermost part of the prison because people like her are not suppose to live among men, don't mind somebody that is making money from the public by spreading false news with names of the influential ones, even up to the level of insulting God Almighty, do you think that God is an author of confusion, even if Pastor Lazarus is an evil man, his judgment waits for him on the last day not in the hand or any half baked Christian who move around making illegal monies from the public by spreading rumors, having read the counter confession of Pastor Eze Ofoegbu in the internet and the national television claiming that he know nothing about what Juliet claims he knows about the evil of Pastor LAZARUS MUOKA and going as far as attaching his face in her ported DVD, I conclude that Juliet must be a 419 woman, how can she jump into a growing church in the name of evangelist and jump out to scatter the church thereby making huge sum of money from the sales of her DVD, if she is really what she claims to be? Please my people leave that woman alone and let the Christians be careful and keep running the heavenly race and be vigilant to know when kingdoms of darkness brings a confusing message for us to start accusing one another instead of praying for our brethren, I want you people to know that there is no denomination of churches in heaven, that day it will be only one church, be you from Winner, Redeem, Charismatic, Chosen, Jehovah witness etc, these churches will not save you on the last day, what will save you is your present life, stop insulting yourselves here and face the business of our father, the evangelist cannot scatter church because if you do so many people will leave God and face Satan, do not encore the wrath of God on yourselves, be careful what you say here and what you talk about a man of God, what if what the woman is saying is false and you have insulted an anointed man of God for nothing, what will you do at last? All I want you to know is (JUDGEMENT BELONGS TO GOD)

i need prove
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by we0x: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2013
I just heard of her death this morning. Is it really true.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 10:11am On Oct 20, 2013
presh-ben:
Omgosh...! The crowd in chosen on friday saturday nd sunday was wonderful I was blessd let me ask you guys a question? What name do u call God jehovah chairman,jehovah nisi,I'm that I'm covenant keeping God the God of abraham,isaaC,jacob,job,esther,joseph,elijah,elisah the God of the isrealites the God of oyedepo,kumuyi,adeboye (most times u use ur pastors name to refer him) just to mention a few but I call him the God of my pastor the God of lazarus muoka the God the chosen ipeter 2:9 matthew 12:18 psalm33:12 isaiah48:10 john15:16 john6:70 isaiah 43:10 john 13:18 deut14:12 I chronicle15:2;28:10 2chroncile 7:16-18;29:11 rember it's a fearful thg to fall into the hands fo the creator chosen is the finger of God pastor w.f kumuyi knws better
who is the dumb illiterate talking about a crowd of poor church rats congregating along Cele ijesha express way for mass hypnosis...... I would rather go and smoke weed at Felabration and meet real Nigerians with some good head on their neck than listen to your iilliterate Lazarus Mouka regurgiting the nonsense he copied from Kumuyi...... you all should get a real job and a life.. little wonder majority of you are illiterate and poor.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2013
divads: Dnt you think its best if we keep mute concerning things we aint sure of, expecially when it involves men of God??.....just an advice #no offence please.
dont you think it is best of we keep mute concerning things we ain't sure of especially if it involves men in political leadership??..... take your own advice, no offence please but you sound like a certified slowpoke!
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by uzee4real(f): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
Are these rumours, or was she really shot dead? Hmm, smh!
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Prudenceduru(f): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2013
Is it not okay.....Na WA ooo..hmmm.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Prudenceduru(f): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2013
incrediblestev: who is the dumb illiterate talking about a crowd of poor church rats congregating along Cele ijesha express way for mass hypnosis...... I would rather go and smoke weed at Felabration and meet real Nigerians with some good head on their neck than listen to your iilliterate Lazarus Mouka regurgiting the nonsense he copied from Kumuyi...... you all should get a real job and a life.. little wonder majority of you are illiterate and poor.
mind the words u say.... The people in the church know what they are seeing... Rather than insult the entire congregation of the church n the pastor pray for urself.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Kenchosen: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
Trut: I culled this story from Ndi Igbo fan page on facebook

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151709446833409&set=a.493310898408.258548.127503268408&type=1&theater
so sad! Wat a shame n a big hiden dark evil practise being exposed.
Not everybody i mean not everybody dat says Lord Lord wi enter into God kingdom.
Beware of fake pastors n deir lying signs n wonders. If care is not taking d very elect wi b decieved. 4many sha come in my name n sha decieve many wit deir lying signs n wonders. No wonder Jesus said i saw satan appearing as an angel of light. Satan n demonic spirits r na in d church as angels of light deciving many people 2b d true Light of God.
Beware of wolves in sheep clothen ok. Not all dat glista r gold.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by dinmafavour: 5:50am On Oct 02, 2014
Is mrs juliet still alive
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chinedumo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
dinmafavour: Is mrs juliet still alive

last i heard. Yes
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by emmabest2000(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Searching & Sharing Chat / Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.