Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

African Dreams And Aspirations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Dreams And Aspirations (404 Views)

The Presidential Aspirations Of The All Progressives Congress (APC) Candidate, M / Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations / Jonathan To Sack Ministers With Governorship Aspirations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Dreams And Aspirations by rotciv2011(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2013
Hello People,

I recently had the chance of visiting a few places around Africa and Asia. Anytime I travel to an African country, I seem to find that the people are almost the same in terms of the way they think. From my observations, I would assume that the average African today mostly looks forward to having more (or a personally controlled source of) income, building a house, raising a family and if possible, relocating abroad.
I may be wrong, but I think this pervades Sub-Sahara the most. If there are other aspirations you think are more important than the above or any more that can be added, please share.

(1) (Reply)

In The Last 20 Years,i’ve Spent An Hour Daily Reading Dictionaries–p.obahiagbon / What's Your Take On The Closure Of Baraje Led Pdp Faction Office By The NPF? / Bornu Plans To Demolish Churches,schools Etc!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.