Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Airtel BIS Still Blazing Like Wild Fire On PC And Other Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS Still Blazing Like Wild Fire On PC And Other Devices (613 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel BIS Still Blazing Like Wild Fire On PC And Other Devices by eddyland: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2013
A lot of people have been asking to know if the Airtel unlimited BIS is still working on PC and other devices. And I am updating you guys by simply telling you that it is still working and still blazing like wild fire. In fact the internet speed has even increased in my location. Using it, one will think it is even 4G network that I am using, because pages load once and immediately at the click of a mouse. Fear not if you want to subscribe because the internet is still with you.
http://highteknology..com/2013/09/airtel-blackberry-internet-unlimited.html

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Trying To Cheat With Samsung Galaxy Note 3 / Watch Samsung Galaxy S4 Vs Iphone 5 / Message To All Blackberry Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.