Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Message To All Blackberry Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Message To All Blackberry Users (614 Views)

Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? / Unlock All Blackberry Apps (activation Codes) / All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To All Blackberry Users by tompat86(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2013
A lot of BB users are vexing that Android users can
now ping. They have no exclusive right again and
its seriously paining them.
I am sure you have seen the don't accept a pin
that starts with 7..., now what about if we respond
to them in kind. If you love this response, PLEASE
share it on your wall, send it as a broadcast so
that they all can know what's up
BlackBerry users are like owners of an old broken
toy. They are too addicted to their toy and can't
understand that the world has moved on from just
playing with toys to sophisticated things.
Even the owners of BlackBerry have acknowledged
the toy is no longer valuable dear Bb addict and
they have made bbm for all.
That's what so many of you can't bear, no more
exclusive pinging. Lobatan.
If you can't play Temple Run, Candy Crush, Fruit
Ninja etc and you can't use your phone however
you like apart from just pinging, then you have
been left behind.
Join the winning team and stop clinging on to your
old toy dear BB user
How many likes and shares will this get? Let's tell
'em.
Re: Message To All Blackberry Users by princesschloe: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2013
The fact remains that 90%of android users were/are bb users.....so wats the fuss about bb
Re: Message To All Blackberry Users by Babalegba(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
I downloaded two films on my bb yesterday , the hobbit and the latest fast and furious film, both came to just over 2 gig. The picture quality is superb and the data cost: negligible. You bb haters should try that on your droids, just make sure you get a bank loan first. And my second phone is android.
Re: Message To All Blackberry Users by henryskywalker2003(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
Funny thing about this drama from the poor 9ja bb users is that android users didn't tackle or confront them when BBOS 10 was released and touted as capable of running android apps through a virtual machine of sorts. That mean, theoretically, a bb phone running OS 10 can run android apps. No one complained about them running multiple android apps but just listen to their outcry when android users get to run just one single bb app. Bunch of sorry azz losers.
Re: Message To All Blackberry Users by Kachi188(m): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Android users be like
" Please call me before you ping me, so that I can put my data connection ON, thanks"
NA WA O
Re: Message To All Blackberry Users by Mafia4life(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
What is this fuss all about? Ping or not. That doesn't make such thread be created? What's even inside this ping? Why can't these android newbies lower their uncontrollable joy of pinging? BB is good but android is better. Period! Make I see who create yeye thread for here again. Maybe I have to turn Mod over this.
Re: Message To All Blackberry Users by Justiyke4u: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Babalegba: I downloaded two films on my bb yesterday , the hobbit and the latest fast and furious film, both came to just over 2 gig. The picture quality is superb and the data cost: negligible. You bb haters should try that on your droids, just make sure you get a bank loan first. And my second phone is android.
if we check very well is a mobile version u downloaded. Through torrent an android app i can download a movie dat was just released yesterday i just downloaded captain philips, a good day to die hard and world war z all in xvid format + need for speed most wanted all around 5gb then wat are talking about data
Re: Message To All Blackberry Users by Yahoo1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
Babalegba: I downloaded two films on my bb yesterday , the hobbit and the latest fast and furious film, both came to just over 2 gig. The picture quality is superb and the data cost: negligible. You bb haters should try that on your droids, just make sure you get a bank loan first. And my second phone is android.
how do u subscribe.....i wan dey use ma sis BB dey download ... smiley
Re: Message To All Blackberry Users by Justiyke4u: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
Yahoo1: how do u subscribe.....i wan dey use ma sis BB dey download ... smiley
am using airtel

(1) (Reply)

MTN Gave Me Free 1000MB For Nothing! / Globacom Rewards Subscribers With 200% Recharge Bonus / Must Read : Unknown And Interesting Facts About Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.