Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Guru's Idea Needed In Here. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Guru's Idea Needed In Here. (541 Views)

How Use Tunnel Guru Vpn With Glo And Mtn / The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru / Cisco Guru Help! Cant Connect To Internet Via Cisco 2800 & Idirect X3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guru's Idea Needed In Here. by sholasho(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Please I am just gonna make this brief.
I surf the internet with the vpn but lately don't know what went wrong whenever I connect the vpn the primary network disconnect subsequently (say every 2mins when vpn is connected) but without the vpn it will remain connected.
Please I need help what might be hindering it to disconnect on my system as it is working fine on other system, I had to reload the system again, it still persist.
I know someone on here has a solution to this particular problem. So Please bring it on.
Re: Guru's Idea Needed In Here. by samfibby(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
Your vpn Server end might help resolve the issue. For troubleshooting purpose, take note of the disconnection response (rfc code)you get on your laptop. Maybe that might help for starts.
Re: Guru's Idea Needed In Here. by tboy20017: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701, at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..
Re: Guru's Idea Needed In Here. by sholasho(m): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2013
samfibby: Your vpn Server end might help resolve the issue. For troubleshooting purpose, take note of the disconnection response (rfc code)you get on your laptop. Maybe that might help for starts.

Its not the vpn that is disconnecting, its the primary sever. And that does not give response when disconnecting/disconnected.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Stuffs / How To Rip An Audio CD Using Windows Media Player / The 5 Most Basic Methods To Start Learning Hacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.