Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

How To Rip An Audio CD Using Windows Media Player - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Rip An Audio CD Using Windows Media Player (539 Views)

Rip DVDs, Record Videos, And Convert Audio/Video Formats With VLC Media Player / Install Windows Media Player Without Validation / How To Connect To A Cisco Router Using Windows 7 And Vista. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Rip An Audio CD Using Windows Media Player by myjobsfinder(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2013
This is one of things that shocks me when i see people going out to meet those guys out there all in the name of "i want to download a song into my phone", people taking the cd they intend to rip out a particular track from the cd it is some how annoying when there is a laptop in the house, some do even go with their laptops to the place to rip the song from the cd to thier phone, when they can do it right there in their system, so in this brief tutorial i will show the simple clicks you'll need to make to rip the cd into your system and then copy it to your phone or shear it with friends, it is not my intent to get your bored by writing a long article here so let's get into the bussiness of the day. Read it here >> http://www.allbloggersblog.com/2013/10/how-to-rip-audio-cd-using-windows-media.html

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Projectors 2700lumens @ N30,000 / software download links / Solution To A USB Port Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.