Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post (19344 Views)

Burna Boy Blasted By Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother / "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nigerian author and former President Goodluck Jonathan's spokesperson, Reno Omokri has accused Blac Chyna's mum, Tokyo Toni of stealing his post. 

Reno Omokri who notified Blac Chyna of his tweet her mother stole, stated that if Blac Chyna's mum must share his post, she should at least credit him. His tweet reads;

Dear @BLACCHYNA, Your mother #TokyoToni, stole my tweet word for word. She did not even attempt to hide her plagiarism. And she did not attribute my #RenosNuggets. If she is going to use the wisdom God gave me, she should at least credit me! @TMZ I tweeted this a year ago!

https://lailasnews.com/reno-omokri-accuses-blac-chynas-mum-tokyo-toni-of-stealing-his-post/

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by Tolexander: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
So Reno Omokri has degenerated into this.

Seems Reno wan enter Blac Chyna and want to use that line to enter her.
Cos I wonder why Reno didn't confront @TokyoToni, the mother, directly instead of the daughter.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by Tamarapetty(f): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
OK!
Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by celebgistz: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by BonkoINC: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
So Remo. It has gotten to this.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Why calling out Blac Chyna

Uncle Reno it's well o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by jerrybakermillz(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hmmm....this ryhno of a man iyam not understand u again, u don comot from politics enter olosho mama

Hope black chyna yansh no dey high u cos our Stephanie own here is natural for u, she's up to d task as well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by BruncleZuma: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by ednut1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Which job Reno dey do Its obvious he stole yams too if not he for dey work

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by tommykiwi(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
How is this news biko.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by HajimeSaito(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tolexander:

Cos I wonder why Reno didn't confront @TokyoToni, the mother, directly instead of the daughter.

Stop talking nonsense.

[img]https://i./Un1l.gif[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Metchewwww...nonsense
Am ourra here.....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by Blackfire(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mr Reno on this one you are alone...

Dragging wrapper with women in the market place.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by Yinxies(f): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by AfroSamurai: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
Em, Reno, your quote isn't even right in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by 9japrof(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by sureheaven(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Reno is tired of accusing PMB and APC .

It’s now Tokyo’s mom.
Very senseless and lily livered human being.

He ran away to another country which developed thru their good leaders but keep accusing PMB of what PDP and GEJ failed to do for good 16 years.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by frankmoney(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
What's wrong with this guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by omocalabar(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tolexander:

its not degenerating,..its called giving credit to whom its due...get some education ..jeez!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by AdelG: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
G
Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by brixton: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please this is low, very low... Sometimes too much sense makes one make no sense at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by jamaicabakare(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
I will say the lady should give the credit to God then grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by daleehat: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
When we were telling those children of hate that Reno is insane they don't want to believe us thank God him himself is taking the level of his insanity Internationally now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by daleehat: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
sureheaven:
Reno is tired of accusing PMB and APC .

It’s now Tokyo’s mom.
Very senseless and lily livered human being.

He ran away to another country which developed thru their good leaders but keep accusing PMB of what PDP and GEJ failed to do for good 16 years.

very very senseless I tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by Tolexander: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
omocalabar:
its not degenerating,..its called giving credit to whom its due...get some education ..jeez!!!
So who plagiarized, who did he report to?
Why didn't Reno confront the woman directly instead of the daughter?

If I need some education, then you need a brain!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by Monaco2(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lol wetin dey do dis guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by AdelG: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
ednut1:
Which job Reno dey do Its obvious he stole yams too if not he for dey work

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by Adakintroy: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
My own is that when people tweet sense, some people will oppose with hate.

What was that girl now opposing him for like if love could make men stay all women will be married.

Is it everything that enters our head we say?
Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by Pyrusdrago(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Dude should take a chill pill n run his mouth at home alone....make blac chyna do Wetin now. Fish brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by rhythyson: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Reno it is well ooo God will heal you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post by oyoyoyo: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
na wa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' / Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz / Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.