Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz (19345 Views)

Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards / Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar / “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by noblementor: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rita dear, you do not know God's decision for your life. Those men in your previous relationships are not for you, if they love you they will not have listened to gossips. When the right man surfaces, the press or even the devil will not make him to change his mind. God's time is the best. Keep praying and put your faith in God.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
What are you waiting for? Don't you have a gun? I'm sure there are many banks in your area.pls hurry me I like plenty money grin grin
iLUMeN8: @loretta U. Nna mehn! Your cleavage fit make person go rob bank give you all the money ooo. Damn! I just dae wonder how the whole thing go look.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
topazjosh: So I decide to check that lady called loretta,I love her comment but someone actually cast her,she is the most beautiful lady on NL.
aww. Thanks. Blushing kiss
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Mbaise nwere mmadu. smiley
nwannem smiley
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
alaoeri:
Yea the right man 'll come at 37.
and that's wrong how?
If she meets her true love at 37 and settles happily ever after with him.isn't she better than those who married in their twenties and divorced in their forties after twenty years of marriage?
Haba. There's a way this life is o. Don't assume you knw how everything will end.no one knows

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
This woman lost the respect I had for her long time ago.....She has no class, forget all these red carpet garagara. Pls do not insult me, I have my reasons, and I dont wanna spill it out here. Thank you.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
ROSYL: This woman lost the respect I had for her long time ago.....She has no class, forget all these red carpet garagara. Pls do not insult me, I have my reasons, and I dont wanna spill it out here. Thank you.

Please spill it out. I am interested
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
@ lorretta u

I beg go hide those wonder bra assisted mammary glands. They are for your (future) children not for advertisement on NL.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Orikinla(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
Osahon7: AM IN LOVE WITH RITA DOMINIC...I WANT TO MARRY HER
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by MOSSADII(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
I doubt if you're at all a man of her dreams!![b]
Osahon7: AM IN LOVE WITH RITA DOMINIC...I WANT TO MARRY HER
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
MOSSAD II: I doubt if you're at all a man of her dreams!![b]
jake_RRAY: u reach?
jake_RRAY: u reach?
these are the reasons why she is not yet married. Menopause at sight already
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Miraclebaby1109: 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
True talk, it's never how far.
lorretta u: and that's wrong how?
If she meets her true love at 37 and settles happily ever after with him.isn't she better than those who married in their twenties and divorced in their forties after twenty years of marriage?
Haba. There's a way this life is o. Don't assume you knw how everything will end.no one knows
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by optimusprime2(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
I wonder where Chief Yuzedo sweetus Oyoyo is??
This is his freakn show
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by fairygeh(f): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Awwww,I realy wish u well rita,God l definitely make ur own man come ur way.don't mind the haters kiss
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
osaass:

Please spill it out. I am interested
my cousin is on this site, he will skin me alive if I do.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
ROSYL:
my cousin is on this site, he will skin me alive if I do.

Send me a personal message smiley
This is too good to pass by
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by class0247: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
I like been real,people don't even know what girls with deep emotion go through in the hands of men...Dont force your self dear...let it come naturally
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Lol. Why don't give advice when it's solicited?wonder bra indeed! smiley
osaass: @ lorretta u

I beg go hide those wonder bra assisted mammary glands. They are for your (future) children not for advertisement on NL.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Josephnice: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: Those shouting, at 37?? I no blame all of una. Must everybody get married sef, Naija mentality.

BTW at 37 she still looks waayy younger than MJ and Chika Ike that are claiming late twenties. Go girl. You rock! cool
the charming looks of a woman does not mean she is not aging. The aging of a woman can be determine by a man who is opportuned to get between her legs to tell if it feels soft, smooth and slippery or if spongy, rough and got teeth. then we go know say the whole thing don depreciate finish na only ponmo remain...
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Tinyemeka(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
lorretta u: nwannem smiley
Chai. Nwanne ke m. Ole di way? I mere kpole?
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by topazjosh(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
lorretta u: aww. Thanks. Blushing kiss
awww if not for intruders,I wouldn't mind having you in contact,meanwhile you can follow me back.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
lorretta u: Lol. Why don't give advice when it's solicited?wonder bra indeed! smiley

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Until I SEE otherwise, wonder bra you do well for my sister chest
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
osaass:

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Until I SEE otherwise, wonder bra you do well for my sister chest
until you SEE otherwise? As if you stand a chance. Wake up mo;ron. Why am I even bandying words with you ? undecided
Ok I just gave myself a few slaps.I think I should know better than to exchange words with you. Go and sleep. It's past ur bedtime. Little johnny.
Tinyemeka:
Chai. Nwanne ke m. Ole di way? I mere kpole?
deede. A dim nma. Gini mekwaranu iji asuru m igbo ndi owere?
Mana nke Ahu abughi nsogbu obula. Ura na-atum ugbua . Ka chi foo. smiley
topazjosh: awww if not for intruders,I wouldn't mind having you in contact,meanwhile you can follow me back.
following smiley
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Team cancer cool
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 09, 2013
lorretta u: until you SEE otherwise? As if you stand a chance. Wake up mo;ron. Why am I even bandying words with you ? undecided
Ok I just gave myself a few slaps.I think I should know better than to exchange words with you. Go and sleep. It's past ur bedtime)

I need convincing that the eruptions from your thoracic cavity is not an optical illusion. Don't worry I won't tell no one.
Btw I am a very boxed up guy, all expenses paid. You know now smiley winks
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by chenypat(f): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2013
I just love this woman dnt knw why. She has always and will always be my nollywood numero uno. Way to go Rita.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by iLUMeN8(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
Kai! Loretta my roff, my kpa kpando forget that little boy called Osas as the closest he will ever get to you is to self-service while looking at your picture. Bank don finish for Maiduguri but I don begin raise money, I don sell my bicycle, two pairs of my Lois V. boxers and I am about to close the deal of the sale of my house so baby, I have the money to spoil you and care for those 'extensions' on your thoracic cavity, all you have to do is say the word and all my money is yours baby.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by lertee(f): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
No woman is too old to get a husband,rita's better half will locate her soonest.
Btween I hardly see rita in movies these days or is it just me that doesn't watch nollywood movies these days
undecided
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by amaechijay: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
See maturity in speaking dressing, speaking, demonstrating, smiling and laughing.

Not Omo T that will be laughing out so LOUD on interviews.

Not lady-like undecided
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Eca4: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hey girl don't worry ,God wil send d right man 2 u. About chika ike pls don't mension her name,because she is my luv.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post / Toyin Lawani Daughter's Birthday Photoshoot / Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.