Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) (82432 Views)

Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) / Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by MyOpinion1(f): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
God bless dis lady 4 me
c rich man pikin wt simple dressing..
If nah some naija babe get dis opportunity of being a rich man pikin, I know sey makeup go don finish 4 market
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Godson201333(m): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
acidosis™:
ooh... a simple looking lady.. smiley

Despite the wealth, she still respect the dress code associated with her religion smiley
I love this..

A moral lesson for me and for ALL...

This is exactly what my so called Nigerian 'Christians' call "Deeper Life Pauper"

I pity the mentality of the middle class, average and the struggling Nigerian.. sad

Some will even acquire a tokubo camry and then tell you, "there is no God" sad sad kai africa..!

I need to ponder on this.... sad

Bro why are you pouring acid on middle class Nigerians?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by mamagee3(f): 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lucky girl!!!

Has a billionaire as a father
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2013
How else do you expect her to dress i.e with Iron,Aluminum,Alloy,Brass,Uranium,Zinc,Tungsten,Pewter,Silver,Radium, Gold,Stainless Steel,Steel,Tin,Copper,Chromium? b4 you believe she is Dangote`s Daughter. Make I go check my soup.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by naturalwaves: 12:15am On Sep 07, 2013
The dude with the IYA NGBALI moniker is so funny. The more the Mods ban people for certain trends, the more they come up with new ones. I see team 'HAS T.B JOSHUA SPOKENT ON IT' coming up. Lol.

@Mods, the best option will be to discreetly hide those posts and not ban the monikers cos new trends will always come up. In the Garri days, there was a warning before banning, this time around , it caught the peeps unawares cheesy cheesy. Very funny I tell yah!
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by boldsylvie(f): 12:43am On Sep 07, 2013
Neva judge a book by its cover
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Larex2sexy: 1:46am On Sep 07, 2013
Wooow!!! What a nice example, upon all what her familly owns. I pray some ladies learn from this
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Cholison(m): 2:16am On Sep 07, 2013
Why is she not married yet? Is she not up tp 13years? just wondering oh.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by fr3do(m): 2:17am On Sep 07, 2013
life_style:

low self esteem... undecided

and u're complexed
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 07, 2013
dominique: How do we know for a fact she's the one in the picture, who sabi am before?

So glaring from her face
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by EngrTunde: 4:19am On Sep 07, 2013
APPEARANCE SHOW THE MANNER , LIKE FATHER LIKE. DAUGHTER
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by SblazeAondona(m): 5:32am On Sep 07, 2013
U sure say no be sugar boy u want go the do baa?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Dauduagba: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2013
What a humble,reponsible and religious lady.I am highly impressed!pls keep it up.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by dusqkhi: 7:07am On Sep 07, 2013
Dele momoudu was clear bt dat lady we dnt knw 4 sure
Dauduagba: What a humble,reponsible and religious lady.I am highly impressed!pls keep it up.
Dele momoudu was clear bt dat lady we dnt knw 4 sure
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by prof82(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2013
acidosis™:

Despite the wealth, she still respect the dress code associated with her religion smiley
I love this..

This is exactly what my so called Nigerian 'Christians' call "Deeper Life Pauper"

I pity the mentality of the middle class, average and the struggling Nigerian.. sad

Some will even acquire a tokubo camry and then tell you, "there is no God" sad sad kai africa..!

A demonstration of simplicity and humility. she's cute!
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by fuke(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2013
dominique: How do we know for a fact she's the one in the picture, who sabi am before?
\

There is Dangote on that face.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by wwwkaycom(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2013
PurestBoy: I'll be willing to work under her, pls who has her contact?
as "oga at the bottom" abi?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Mendo007(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2013
Simple dressing n humble lukin. Bt if i may ask is she married? because she luks more lik a woman 2me n a married one 4 dat mata. Or her husband go change him surname 2 dangote 2?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Chiscomax(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2013
IYA NGBALI: it is ok,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
E be like say ban dey hungry you
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by ogoigbe(m): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2013
na so u doll,look at d face
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by toprealman: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2013
acidosis™:

I love this..

Here dressing is anything but simple! If you cannot see the class in her dress sense then you are beclouded by your assertion.
Some deeper life members dress to the occasion ,ie kumuyi's daughter in-law whilst others dress to please their church hierarchy.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2013
Hmmmm....na him be say una no knw her Na̶̲̥̅̊ђ;if u seee ♓☺w she was wild aπϑ yearning for me in a strippers club we were @ in dubai....u"ll knw she's pretending...or is it cos she was attending ds function †ђA̶̲̥̅† she knws eyes wil be on her??cum 2 ds club in dubai aπϑ seee her;u won't believe ur eyes
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by johnstar(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2013
Crixina: is this the new catch phrase?
lolz.... D guy n fooool
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by johnstar(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2013
Bennymontana: Hmmmm....na him be say una no knw her Na̶̲̥̅̊ђ;if u seee ♓☺w she was wild aπϑ yearning for me in a strippers club we were @ in dubai....u"ll knw she's pretending...or is it cos she was attending ds function †ђA̶̲̥̅† she knws eyes wil be on her??cum 2 ds club in dubai aπϑ seee her;u won't believe ur eyes
ar u serving her in dat club, stup1d h•E
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Gabriel6(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
am not sure she is the one oo
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by eaglechild: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hasn't Dele Mamodu seen a shaving stick before?
Anyway thank God it is not FFK beside her because sooner than later you'll hear him bragging about how intimate he was with Dangote's daughter.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Dgbem: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
I think her dressing is more "modest" here.

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by osymary: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
PurestBoy: I'll be willing to work under her, pls who has her contact?
i do, plz wats ur qualification?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) / Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.