Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) (82672 Views)

Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) / Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by maureenkell: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
Jst a simple gurl
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Acidosis(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
boldsylvie: Neva judge a book by its cover

I will always judge a book by its cover..
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by phellycia2013(f): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dnt knw y ppl gt deceived by wat ppl wear, she is like D̶̲̥̅̊is coz dts who she is created 2 be, dt outfit does nt perfect her deeds! Wake up guys!!!
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by mkoabiola: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dere was no pubicity stunt wen I snapped with Adenuga daughter,y all ds?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by sovpounds(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
roaringlamb01:

I don't understand people... What has ds got to do what the picture? Perverted soul.

Lol. grin
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Chidoxyl(m): 12:38am On Sep 08, 2013
Is dis d same Dele Momodu dat ran 4 d seat of d President of d Federal Republic of Nigeria in d last presidential election? Oh Naija!

Waow, d daughter of d RICHEST MAN in AFRICA appearing so, so decent. I just hope d daughters of our very local champions are seeing dis with their eyes? Maybe one shd copy dis pix, create a poster out of it & paste on d front walls of every home in Nigeria.

Credit must also go 2 her parents 4 bringing up this chic in a most modest way.

Everytin about dis lady, so long as dis news is concerned is worth mentioning.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Venchy: 12:42am On Sep 08, 2013
Why are Nigerian rich men so fat with BIG head, completely shapeless.

Because you are RICH doesn't mean you should forget looking after yourself, it's rather opposite in Nigeria.

Isiewu, Nkwobi plus too much oily and carbohydrates food....Chai see self inflicting.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by sadi78: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2013
PurestBoy: I'll be willing to work under her, pls who has her contact?
she is my boss! Meet me if you want meet her!
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by sadi78: 6:17am On Sep 08, 2013
dominique: How do we know for a fact she's the one in the picture, who sabi am before?
see you! She is the one! She is my oga madam! The chairperson of Dangote Foundation.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by sadi78: 6:20am On Sep 08, 2013
Mr Aboki: But shes not hot or even sexy!! sad

you are Rat! She is already married with 2 kids!!!
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by bueze046(m): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2013
pls
guys dowlod n help shr my new freestyle (mr raw's obodo cover) by
Rapidow(@buezerapidow) www.thathit.com/play/257652 for free download!!
.....its rap game baby!!!
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2013
gosh!! There's truely so much beauty in simplicity.
All the fake ladies out there trynna luk like billionaires when they havent even made thier 1st million, TAKE NOTE FROM THIS LADY!
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by stevecantrell: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2013
ake nuka:
is it because she is not dressed the way you expected?

I saw a picture of Dangote son, there was no mistake about that. This lady could be a member of Dangotes family but she look too old to be his daughter...maybe he took a wife at 19 and she's the first born : /
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Decryptor(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2013
steve_cantrell:

I saw a picture of Dangote son, there was no mistake about that. This lady could be a member of Dangotes family but she look too old to be his daughter...maybe he took a wife at 19 and she's the first born : /
Why you dey lie? Dangote does not have a son
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by hiuser(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
9ja_ntatainment: Halima Dangote in picture with Dele Momodu. It will not be an exaggeration to say that she is quite unassuming from the way she's dressed.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Entertainmentnewscomng/213269408811080

From the top** the lord is happy! God is delighted! There is no help for him god? he will be my shield my glory and the lifter of my 'head' in seed time, harvest the wheat the fat and dressing and he said I will send you corn, oil and wine! There is no more shame joel 2:17-27!
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by hiuser(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
paparazzi1987:
Name : halima Dangote
Sex : F
Contact (Mobile): 08039213698

I don't have credit on my mobile phone but pplz deliver the words above this message that is all!
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by hiuser(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nurry: The Dangotes are very humble. I have one of them as a colleague in the office. I asked her once why she is working and she smiled and said " why shouldn't i work?" Halima is married
. = 0 =

Op de film op http://www.ndani.tv ofzo? : \\0// \\o// \\0//
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by hiuser(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
badrogen:
What a pretty lady...may God be with u.

Op de achtbaan! Rollercoaster! Date!
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
wen i heard dangote's daughter, i was expecting to see dinner gown,boobs out,brazilian hair,high heel shoe....opio...na waooo....i lik dat.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
wen i heard dangote's daughter, i was expecting to see dinner gown,boobs out,brazilian hair,high heel shoe....opio...na waooo....i lik her ways.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Afroconnect: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pure lady...it really is true,the wealthier and more knowledgeable one is,the less one will indulge in excessive materialism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.