Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Wedding Venors Near Orlu, Imo State - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Venors Near Orlu, Imo State (1798 Views)

(pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. / Wedding Decor And Makeup Artist Located In Imo State / EMBARASSING:- Keri Hilson Performs For A Near-empty Hall In Abuja. (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Venors Near Orlu, Imo State by teababy1: 1:03am On Sep 06, 2013
Hello,
My name is Teju and I will be having my wedding in Orlu, next year and I need a list of vendors WITH PICTURES TO SHOW me please. I need the BEST wedding reception hall, dj, band, cake, decoration, food, everything needed for a wedding but please I NEED PICTURES without it I don't know what you can do please send a link to your website if possible. Vendors near Port Harcourt is ok as well since it is close to the wedding location, please let me know what your package includes thank you.
Re: Wedding Venors Near Orlu, Imo State by bakeuhappy: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hi Teju.
I'm based in owerri imo state and I wud b very happy to work with you.send me a mail:bakeuhappy@live.com or add me my pin is:29044727.call 08026555999.looking 4ward to making u happy
Re: Wedding Venors Near Orlu, Imo State by iffxwelkrested(f): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hiffy Awesome Events is an event design & planning firm based in the heart of port harcourt. At Hiffy Awesome Events, planning and decorating the ultimate event is our passion. From large and lavish to elegant and intimate, our creations will reflect your vision and style. Each celebration is customized to create an event as unique and exceptional as you are! we stand out in all ramifications. Our services include Awesome Venue decorations with unique accessories, event coordination, full planning services, rentals, a full line of chair covers, sashes and accessories, backdrops, decor and more! See how we bring the WOW factor to life’s most special occasions. contact us: 08035105794, 08126706408. (pictures are available after communication) seeing is believing.
Re: Wedding Venors Near Orlu, Imo State by amyg(f): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hi teju,
for ur cool pictures&videos,contact chumama films/pictures.he is d best DOP/cinematographer in town(based in Owerri).BB pin:28AC5877
E-mail:dchumama@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Really Cost To Marry An Igbo Woman? / LIVE. Band For Your End Of The Year Corprate Events / You Should Not Miss This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.