Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

New Discovery - Want To Make 250k Before Christmas? Ask Facebook!... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Discovery - Want To Make 250k Before Christmas? Ask Facebook!... (1156 Views)

How To Make 250k In 2 Month, Guranteed / How To Make 250k In 2 Month, Guranteed / Internet Business Guru Reveals How To Make 250K Online Monthly Legitimately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Discovery - Want To Make 250k Before Christmas? Ask Facebook!... by FatBusyBee(f): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2013
Hi guys, just a quick one for my friends with intension of making over 250k before xmas...

if you have a steady income that guarantee you such amount before xmas, this thread might not be for you...

but if you are struggling to make ends meet but determined to turn your situation for the better, then you might find some good nudget from this thread...

so lets get the ball rolling...

firstly, let me tell you that i am an internet marketer, been online for quite a while and i really know my onions...

ok enough of that...

why facebook and how possible can you make 250k before xmas?...

Answer - facebook has all the free money you need to turn your life around and make a meaning of yourself...i hope that answered the 2 questions.

so what would you need to get going?

1. a laptop/pc/phone [i will suggest you stick with your laptop/pc for now]
2. internet
3. one or two software that might cost you less than 7k
4. your time...

this process is quite simple and very easy to implement...and also with some sneaky edge...

first step - get a pix of an oyinbo [not necessary but i always prefer using someone looking different from me] and sign up with facebook with a pen name [fake name - its allowed...people uses pen name all the time eg 2face]
make sure the infos you filled up says you schooled in europe or america....this makes fb send you some friends suggestions from the region you choose....

why giving fake ids...its because we are targeting people that has money to pay...you need money dont you? [the peanuts you will be asking for could sum up to 250k within a month if you follow through this plan...trust me, it works all the time]

also make sure your pix library also have some pix of your fake family [you can always buy pix from thousands of pix selling platform online]

also make sure your cover pix is well design...if you dont have good knowledge on photoshop/corel draw find a good graphic designer to help you or contact me if you need help designing one]

here is the first sneaky part.... you need to get lots of friends!!! i mean lots of oyinbo friends!!! how do you achieve this use an email generator! if you send facebook request manually you will be limited with how many you can send per day. so we need a software that can help us get lots of unique email address.

there is one i use, very effective, i just put in some foreign names with different extension like gmail.com,hotmail.com,yahoo.com etc and it will generate thousands of emails, then i use the facebook import contact option to upload the emails...this is how i bypass the per day limit of sending friends request....

suprisingly, you will be amazed at how many of such emails are already active on facebook, and facebook will automatically send them a friends request from you, and if they are not on facebook, facebook will send the friends request to their email informing them to join facebook and connect with you.

if you repeat this process constantly within one week you should get over 4k friends...i usually hit the 5k friends limit within 7 days!

now your facebook profile has been set up...with over 4k friends....you're looking good to go...

second step - you need to create a facebook fan page/business page!!! [this is where you are hoping to rake some money]...

so back to your graphic designer to get you something really good...but before then listen up....

if you really want to make money with this method you need to sell something to these people!...

how do you get them to buy? find a group on facebook, there are thousands of them, like dieting, weightloss, relationship, career etc....and join!

Third step - go to fiverr and buy a gig...what gig?...buy fake likes....at least make sure you have over 50k likes on your fan page if you really want the money to come in quick...the reason is that when they come to your page and notiiced your 50k likes, you already created an impression that people trust you, likes you, and your business is of good quality! [you dont really need this if you are hoping to build your fanbase manually, which could take some time]

make sure you have some contents and good pix on your page...if you dont, go to similar pages and copy there content and pix...its allowed on facebook...

create a book or if you cannot write, join an affiliate program to promote a book, or you can send them to your website and earn some adsense clicks...[selling on facebook is a technique that this post cannot cover, if you want more info on how to research your niche and sell to your target audience, get in touch with a proffessional or watch my video tutorial on my signature below]...just a little promo there lol...

also remember you already have over 4k friends you can send promos to....but please dont spam them...if you want to spam, spaming within groups is ok...but very unproffessional!!!also note that whenever you want to post in any group, use your page name [not pen name] ie the name of the fan page you created to make post so that people can always use your link to visit your page...if you dont understand this process, i have a video tutorial that teaches how to do it...very easy and straight...

what next?...sit back and enjoy the money rolling in grin...sorry dont sit back...start joining similar groups and start promoting your pages... undecided undecided i didnt say its going to be a roller coaster all the way!!!

well this is all!!! if you ahve any question regarding this post, please ask here on this thread or send pm to filiksb@yahoo.com...

if you follow through this plan and build different 3 facebook profile and fanpages...250k will be an easy meat... cheesy cheesy
Re: New Discovery - Want To Make 250k Before Christmas? Ask Facebook!... by FatBusyBee(f): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2013
i guess this is a very long post undecided undecided
anyways...if you have any questions, doubts please offload them here!
Re: New Discovery - Want To Make 250k Before Christmas? Ask Facebook!... by okumbe(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
hmm interesting.... can one do it on a public cafe ?
Re: New Discovery - Want To Make 250k Before Christmas? Ask Facebook!... by FatBusyBee(f): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2013
yes you can use the public cafe...i started from using a pub cafe, but right now you will need somewhere to upload your software and i wont advice having it on a pub cafe...let me know if you need a hand in getting this project up and see what we can work together...just shoot me a mail...
Re: New Discovery - Want To Make 250k Before Christmas? Ask Facebook!... by FunnyPikincom(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2013
hmmmm...i can see ADAM C MILLER's handwriting here....OP... wink embarassed undecided
Re: New Discovery - Want To Make 250k Before Christmas? Ask Facebook!... by Lipso: 3:59am On Sep 08, 2013
FatBusyBee,can u take me by hand and walk me thru step by step until we start getting positive/good result.
Re: New Discovery - Want To Make 250k Before Christmas? Ask Facebook!... by vizboy(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2013
I never wanted to comment on these topic but well i just need to put some few things in other. You dont have to need to change you id to get these white people to add you. It all comes to how you present your self to them. I can tell you that 60% of my facebook friends are white( your can add me just search for Omenz viz hyipking) and see for your self. Because of the relationship i have built with them and they trust me so my people just try and be yourself. To know more on how to start making money from facebook visit www.bloggernaija.com/make-money-with-facebook-with-these-3-steps/

(1) (Reply)

A Nice Way To Make Money / Tantalizers Eatery And Their "Toilet Policy" / Kiss Of The Dragon Traffic Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.