Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

The Silent Lover - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Silent Lover (94768 Views)

Bloodline........Prologue / The Company;The Silent Battle / The Cyber Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Lucentbeauty: Smiling its happening,she's back! Lol happy endings .xoxo sis

They deserve it. grin
Re: The Silent Lover by Lucentbeauty(f): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
harlos: This is very romantic, the love birds meet again grin

You never know the value of what you have until you lose it... I'm happysmiley
Even smiling can make one drop tears. Lolcheesy

Both are silent lovers just that Zeest's is obvious...

Well done Underage, but it will end soon sadsadsad
#teamarizandzeestthesilentlovers#

smh its #teamAariz and the silent lover is zeest. Smiling Harlos some minds refuse to change their opinion. Thou Aariz loved too but only when he lost her.
Re: The Silent Lover by Shuq29(f): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hmmmmmmm...............Speechless
Re: The Silent Lover by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Wow! Wo!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!!
I told u I wil catch up,u c d reason y I culdn't holla u today?
All I cn say s BARAKALLAHU FIKH to ur knowledge.. All d lectures miss Hijaab was giving,it was lyk u were in my very b4 giving me lectures,lectures worth millions of naira..
U r my no1 fan on NL now o. Wishin u d very bst n all ur endeavours

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by horlah005: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
I've always been LONGING for your updates......its alwayz quench my feelings sumtyms no evrytym I pass......!

׺°”˜`”°º×†ђД₪k ¥øû׺°”˜`”°º×

Still I comm.
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
Shuq29: Hmmmmmmm...............Speechless

Say something nau grin
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
Candis009: Wow! Wo!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!!
I told u I wil catch up,u c d reason y I culdn't holla u today?
All I cn say s BARAKALLAHU FIKH to ur knowledge.. All d lectures miss Hijaab was giving,it was lyk u were in my very b4 giving me lectures,lectures worth millions of naira..
U r my no1 fan on NL now o. Wishin u d very bst n all ur endeavours

grin grin grin U made it real faster than I expected. Am glad u enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks smiley
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
horlah005: I've always been LONGING for your updates......its alwayz quench my feelings sumtyms no evrytym I pass......!

׺°”˜`”°º×†ђД₪k ¥øû׺°”˜`”°º×

Still I comm.

U r welcome smiley
Re: The Silent Lover by iamteaser: 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
Shuq29: Hmmmmmmm...............Speechless
Ms. Shuq pls are you from Ibadan? Cos I think that beautiful smile of yours can only be found on Ibadan girls pretty faces.
Re: The Silent Lover by harlos: 6:27am On Nov 07, 2013
underage:

U were with me ryt frn d beginning kiss.........bt it has to end dear.
...and another will follow undecided

who knows i might start loving to read sad
Re: The Silent Lover by SPLENDIDFLOZZY: 7:12am On Nov 07, 2013
underage:

Everyone is fyn. Thnx for ur concern, I will miss u too, just dat My sister is getting married and I am nt chanced to type and update. Don't worry, I'll b back soon grin
Pls dnt 4gt 2 return bk wit chin-chin, cake nd zobo. Happy married lyk to ur sista. My regards to lil khaleel tongue
Re: The Silent Lover by Miracy(f): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2013
wow!wow!wow!...sweetest update,great work!i love your initiative
weldone mrs Na’imah kiss
more knowledge to your brain ma...

...its gona end soon sad sadwill miss this wonderful piece...

I knew Hijaab was Zeest!!!cheesycheesy
the love birds finally cross their paths again thanks to Deeba...sooo romantic smiley smiley

##teamZeestAllDaWay!!
Re: The Silent Lover by ceira(f): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2013
Dis story is so luvly...filled wit morals,love etc.....thumbs up underage...continue
Re: The Silent Lover by Deiok(m): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Underage thanks for the update, i have been realy busy, but always following this thread.

The best came at last for Zeest and Aariz. Waiting for their practical marriage *Winks*.
Re: The Silent Lover by Slitz(f): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
been following dis thread n I am soooo inspired by it..one thing is sure..I love u Underage.u av presented the teachings of Islam in d most beautiful manner.May Allah reward u abundantly..I used to wear hijab,rily wish I NVR stopped.now its soo hard to go back.all my frnds now are either xtians or Muslims DAT don't wear it.n to top it all.m a fashion designer n I don't exactly sew Islamic clothes.May Allah make it easy for me...Barakallahu fih!
smileybeen following dis thread n I am soooo inspired by it..one thing is sure..I love u Underage.u av presented the teachings of Islam in d most beautiful manner.May Allah reward u abundantly..I used to wear hijab,rily wish I NVR stopped.now its soo hard to go back.all my frnds now are either xtians or Muslims DAT don't wear it.n to top it all.m a fashion designer n I don't exactly sew Islamic clothes.May Allah make it easy for me...Barakallahu fih!
Re: The Silent Lover by princesa(f): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
and does underage wear a hijab? #justAsking.

Patiently waiting for the last ink to dropsmiley
Re: The Silent Lover by stefikal(f): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmmmm...
I tink am falling in love cheesy
thumbs up underage
Re: The Silent Lover by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2013
@princessa,sure she does wear a hijab.
Re: The Silent Lover by VigorousV(f): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
i have been a silent reader all this while,this thread is d reason i open an account with nairaland.thanks for sharing dis story is wonderful,interesting and superb
Re: The Silent Lover by Temizy(f): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nah am nt,am Yoruba buh was born n brot up in Arewa(J town 2 b precise)
Re: The Silent Lover by aao: 1:07am On Nov 09, 2013
new follower alert.........@underage: lemme start by saying WOW WOW WOW. smiley
Can't stop Wowing at the write up. Will express my thots in future post. keep up the good work.
Re: The Silent Lover by Meeday05: 1:44am On Nov 09, 2013
Am awed by dis story,considerin d fact dah am d emotional typ......a word 4 d wryt-up,BREATH-STEALING...thumbs up,underage.
Re: The Silent Lover by sordique81(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Subhanallah! it's no doubt dt dis write-up needs a publication. U v indeed propagated d most contemporary issue affecting d lives of Muslimah(s) n d Ummah@large. Ur story is inspirational,religious&@d same time funfilled. I say Jazakillahu Khayr' fi dunya wa ahkirah....@UNDERAGE
Re: The Silent Lover by TotallyAmazing: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
This is breathtaking. I'm a christian and often wondered about the politics behind Hijab, I often cringe when I tink of getting married to a muslim cos I didn't want to be forced to be 'hijab-ed'.bt now I knw I'd proudly do if I have to. Thank you Underage, for giving answers to a lot of unanswered questions. God bless u.
Re: The Silent Lover by Ogunleyetobi(m): 5:32am On Nov 10, 2013
Pretty nice story. Hapy sunday underage
Re: The Silent Lover by Hameenat94(f): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2013
Underage.... Bring our own food nd drinks oh
Re: The Silent Lover by Winnie1950(f): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2013
Happy Sunday everyone. @ underage: i miss u and the characters of this story alot btw i wish u success in ur sister's wedding.
Re: The Silent Lover by Shuq29(f): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
iamteaser: Ms. Shuq pls are you from Ibadan? Cos I think that beautiful smile of yours can only be found on Ibadan girls pretty faces.
Am nt a native of Ib bt dats where i stay.
Re: The Silent Lover by horlah005: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2013
I beg where this Underage naw.......I'm getting bored, cum update 2kill my Boredom o

PEACE!
Re: The Silent Lover by harlos: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2013
Another week.....still waiting....
Re: The Silent Lover by underage(f): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hello guys, am back. Ur comments r overwhelming grin grin. Story continues tomorrow in shaa Allah.

Keep waiting patiently. I will get back to ur comments later. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Silent Lover by Hameenat94(f): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
underage: Hello guys, am back. Ur comments r overwhelming grin grin. Story continues tomorrow in shaa Allah.

Keep waiting patiently. I will get back to ur comments later. smiley

hw was d weddin? Hp it went well? Waitin patiently

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.