Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

What You Would'nt Do With Ur Spouse. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What You Would'nt Do With Ur Spouse. (855 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Would'nt Do With Ur Spouse. by willarrie(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Φƙα̲̅ψ people,I'm just a few mnths old marriage and we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ so fond of each other that we virtually do evri thing 2gether frm Cooking(mostly weekends)to bathing,Brushing,Jugging,visiting and many more and its all been fun until we went shopping together and that was M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Deal Breaker,it was tiring and Endless,she wants to try out evrithin b4 buying plus picking things that not needed.It has nothin2du with money but Time)well am asking the House,what's ur deal Breaker with ur spouse wen it comes to doing things 2gether wt ur Spouse?
Re: What You Would'nt Do With Ur Spouse. by LewsTherin: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dude, have you seen that article about the difference between a guy's shopping map and a woman's? That's how they're wired.
I like the fact that you try to do things together. My Lady and I do the same andwe've been married for 2 years now. Trust me, I still jave the same issues with shopping you have. I remember we once went to a store looking for gold shoes she needed for a wedding outfit. Well, we spent over 2 hours there, came out with a pair of purple heels, a couple of tops, wrist bangles and NO GOLD SHOES!!! Cry all you want, they are wired like that and nothing! Not even an asteroid smashing into the store can dissuad a woman with a mind to go shopping. But don't let it turn you off. Apart from the fact that she gets to improve and increase her wardrobe and thus look better when you're showing her off, once she gets that it's not your favourite thing, she'll become soo appologetic after such a trip that she pampers the nogins out of you that night - great food, great company, and even greater erm... You know now grin grin grin

Don't loose out on one of the greatest joys of marriage because you can't afford to stand a little longer and walk a little farther for the woman you love. Like Ice T says, "happy wife, happy life"
Re: What You Would'nt Do With Ur Spouse. by LewsTherin: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dude, have you seen that article about the difference between a guy's shopping map and a woman's? That's how they're wired.
I like the fact that you try to do things together. My Lady and I do the same andwe've been married for 2 years now. Trust me, I still jave the same issues with shopping you have. I remember we once went to a store looking for gold shoes she needed for a wedding outfit. Well, we spent over 2 hours there, came out with a pair of purple heels, a couple of tops, wrist bangles and NO GOLD SHOES!!! Cry all you want, they are wired like that and nothing! Not even an asteroid smashing into the store can dissuad a woman with a mind to go shopping. But don't let it turn you off. Apart from the fact that she gets to improve and increase her wardrobe and thus look better when you're showing her off, once she gets that it's not your favourite thing, she'll become soo appologetic after such a trip that she pampers the nogins out of you that night - great food, great company, and even greater erm... You know now grin grin grin

Don't loose out on one of the greatest joys of marriage because you can't afford to stand a little longer and walk a little farther for the woman you love. Like Ice T says, "happy wife, happy life"
Re: What You Would'nt Do With Ur Spouse. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
I'm lovin u L.T!
U so much sound like a gr8 husband.
Wifey will really be proud of u.
May ur marriage be strenghtened more and more.
U just made my evening after a hectic day shopping!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry,or Allow Your Child To Marry An Uneducated Person. / Serious!!!where Can I Purchase A Baby Lion Cub To Have As A Pet? / This Got Me Curious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.