Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2570158 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Osyxcel(m): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Givemejoy:
What do you mean?

Me!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Osyxcel(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Odunharry.... Seen, thanks!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Givemejoy:
What do you mean?
no wahala jare..just calling on some1 attention
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Well done and you welcome. Can you take the time and pain to view previous pages? If yes, good. I hope someone would help drop it. It all depend, that is, if he is not on sit. I would say you just ask for the principal and if they insist you drop whatever you have for them insist on seeing the principal, because gate man most times do not know what is happening in the school
keppyy:
Thank you to all the contributors of this thread...

GiveMeaJoy, today I went to some schools close to me...Thank you for your motivation...

My concern, Is it good to drop your CV with the security men

Thank you...

I need a guideline on lesson note and micro teaching...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ok. Have you heard from doctor? do you have his contacts?
Odunharry:

no wahala jare..just calling on some1 attention
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
RmaX Systems is a registered IT
consultancy firm. We are into the
business of Software
Development, IT Trainings,
Business Support and School
Management Systems.
We are looking for an
enthusiastic and inspiring
teacher to teach full time in a well
established Secular Islamic
Nursery and Primary school in
Ikorodu and Ketu Lagos
respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the below
position:
Job Title: Agricultural Teacher
Ketu)
Job Description
Must develop schemes of work
and lesson plans in line with
curriculum objectives.
Facilitate learning by
establishing a relationship with
pupils, and by their
organisation of learning
resources and the classroom
learning environment.
Develop and foster the
appropriate skills and social
abilities to enable the optimum
development of children,
according to age, ability and
aptitude.
Assess and record progress and
prepare pupils for
examinations.
Link pupils' knowledge to
earlier learning and develop
ways to encourage it further,
and challenge and inspire pupils
to help them deepen their
knowledge and understanding.
Qualifications
Interested candidate must
possess the following:
Must have a SSCE, Degree, NCE or
OND
Must have a minimum of 1 year
experience as a teacher.
Excellent communication skills.
Good analytical skills and
methodical approach
High levels of organisational
skills
Ability to cope under pressure
and prioritise a busy and
diverse workload to meet
deadlines
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified
candidate should send their CV's
to:
admin@rmaxsystems.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
business of Software
Management Systems.
Our client is an outstanding fast
growing Islamic Primary and
Secondary School located in
Ikorodu and Ogijo Ikorodu in
need of a dedicated, dynamic
and committed candidate as:
Job Title: English Language
Teacher
Ogijo)
Requirements
The successful candidate must
have the ability to deliver well-
paced and informative lessons
to classes of mixed abilities is
essential.
Must possess a degree in
Linguistic, English Industrial
Labour Relations or Mass
Communications and other
related discipline.
Excellent Communication skills.
Must know how to prepare
Lesson notes.
The capacity to work
collaboratively as part of a team.
You can provide 2 teaching
references within the last 2
years.
You have passion for Education.
You have a provable track
record of teaching Science.
An innovator with drive and
determination.
Remuneration
In return you will enjoy:
Working as part of a lovely
team, Working in a rewarding
Environment, Good rates of pay,
Excellent support, Wonderful
facilities
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified
to:
admin@rmaxsystems.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
business of Software
Management Systems.
Our client is a renowned Nursery,
Primary and College Schools
located in Ogijo along sagamu
Road between Ikorodu and
Ogun state, requires:
Job Title: Arabic Language
Teacher
Locations: Lagos (Ogijo,
Ikorodu), Ogun
Job Description
The role will perform the
function of teaching Arabic
Language to its Student.
Qualification
Interested Persons must have a
certificate in Arabic Studies
either from a college, University
or Islamic Schools or MAdrasah.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2015.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified
to:
admin@rmaxsystems.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Givemejoy:
Ok. Have you heard from doctor? do you have his contacts?
no ..i Havent,i hope he is fine.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Workforce Management Centre
(WFMC) is a solution based
business consulting firm with
focus on providing solutions to
help our clients bridge the gap
between Strategy Development,
Talent Acquisition, Strategy
Execution and Organizational
Performance.
The Company is seeking
individuals to fill the position
below in one of the Nigerian
Banks:
Job Title: Teller
Locations: Abia, Imo, Anambra,
Enugu and Ebonyi
Slot: Above 50
Responsibilities
Operations
Customer Service
Teller & Note counting.
Qualification/Requirement
HND qualification.
OND qualification.
Not more than 27 years.
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2015.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified
to:
peter.onuigbo@wfmcentre.com
Note: Multiple applications are
not allowed.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Peejaywunmi, longest time. Do you have golden dr's contacts?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Seeking volunteers in Lagos
between ages of 20 and 50
to test an online shopping
mall. 5k incentive for your
troubles. Sessions are 1
hour, run this Friday 23rd
Jan. 10am and 12 noon @
Lekki. Participants must be
internet users and own
laptop/ipad/iphone. To
participate send email to
consultant@kendorconsulting.com stating full name, age bracket(20s,30s,40s), session preference time10am or 12 noon), device type(laptop, iPad or iPhone)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please, feedback o. Where are the movers and shakers of the thread o! Manie, ofmaria et.al
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
GoldenDr:
A secondary school in Lagos is accepting applications for the post of Teachers, School Bus Drivers and Bus conductresses for immediate employment.
Teachers subject: Computer, Economics, Government, Home Economics, Georgaphy and Mathematics.
Candidates possessing relevant qualifications should send CVs to: fidetrice@yahoo.co.uk
Preferred area of residence/ Job Location: Around Ogba, Lagos.
Shortlisting of candidates for interviews start immediately after the day of this post.
Closing Date: 30/01/15
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Madam, call the number. You can do it on part time basis.
utchvikky:
Am a french teacher but wud av love to but am residng at Iba,close to LASU.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Odunharry:

wanted to snap and upload d pix but i wasnt with my phone..

Will try and see what i will do
we await thee
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by protonz(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
sir, are there any teaching jobs at okota ago area.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
It good to be back after some time off. Some of us do not read previous pages before asking questions. Those in Ikeja area see page 113 to 115.
Givemejoy, you do not expect them to be as active as before, they are now actively engaged, I think we have to be proactive and stop being reactive. "They" made the thread what it is today, the founding fathers of this thread, we should continue from where they left us. It appears the thread may die a natural death, because very few persons are active, few jobs, NO FEEDBACK! and little contribution from the resource persons.

Can we get the salaries of teachers in specific location, lesson plan, micro-teaching(for example, the the topic and likely areas to concentrate) and likely questions asked and to ask during interview?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yes, within and around the vicinity. There are tutorial centres too.
protonz:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
An Experienced computer
instructor needed for
immediate employment in
ikorodu Lagos State. The ideal
candidate must be very good
in Computer applications, Ms-
Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
Coreldraw etc. and must
reside within ikorodu and
environs
Qualification SSCE,OND,HND,Bsc
send your cv to
logicallinkshr@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ofumaria:
which number?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kendraloops(f): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
protonz:

there are loads of schools there o!! Have u tried Apata memorial schools, St.Monica, Grandmates, Gideon, Oakland, Liberty schools to mention a few? Just try pls, u neva can tell.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
PeyButtons:
Please I'm in need of a teaching job in any school preferably a nursery and primary school located at any of these places - ogba, pencinema, ifako ijaiye, college road. Thanks.

Go to Divine Florence Schools @ college Rd b4 Haruna junction
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nonybb: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2015
BIOLOGY TEACHER WANTED. We, the Fountain of Life Group of Schools, Satellite Town Lagos, comprising of both Junior and Secondary section urgently needs a Biology Teacher to handle our Senior Secondary School section. Minimum Qalification is either HND, OND or Bsc in these basic areas. Thanks. Pls contact with 07039138985 for more details. The salary is attractive
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Ofumaria:
I don't tink they need part-time but I wuld ask,thnx.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hello everyone. Please I am new here..pls everyone apart from topflight college, Are there other recent teaching vacancies around bariga, ifako gbagada , maybe ikoyi ,. I wud appreciate it if anyone can point one out for me.. I need a teaching job. thank u
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dayo20002002: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
If you need a project topic, writing assistance on education, pls contact me on 08028295941
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yes, there is. Did you drop your application by hand? If yes, then there are schools inIfako.
Sinmilola:
Hello everyone. Please I am new here..pls everyone apart from topflight college, Are there other recent teaching vacancies around bariga, ifako gbagada , maybe ikoyi ,. I wud appreciate it if anyone can point one out for me.. I need a teaching job. thank u
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Feedbacks o
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Can you imagine? No, efforts was made.
kendraloops:

there are loads of schools there o!! Have u tried Apata memorial schools, St.Monica, Grandmates, Gideon, Oakland, Liberty schools to mention a few? Just try pls, u neva can tell.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ofumaria:
Yes, there is. Did you drop your application by hand? If yes, then there are schools inIfako.
Yes I dropped my application by hand.. Pls I would like to have any other school or group of schools dat have open vacancies at dis time around gbagada , bariga, ikoyi,

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: ufuoma23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.