Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,557 members, 7,865,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2598302 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MamaDDD: 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thanks so much, sir. It is such a great article.
manie:

Congrats, thank God you got a job in the month of February. This article written by me, may be of help in guiding in your career path.

http://www.jarushub.com/investing-in-our-careers/
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
[center]DREAMS ARE GOOD BUT REALITIES ARE BETTER

[/center][b][/b][color=#006600][/color]

It is stated that Nigeria will be one of the World’s largest economies in the year 2020. The coveted space is, however, is currently occupied by the United States, Unites Kingdom, Germany, China, France, Italy, Canada, Russia, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Netherlands, India, Indonesia, Australia, Turkey, Switzerland, Brazil and South Africa.
The possibility of attaining this Vision is uncertain when we consider that other nations are working assiduously to consolidate their position at the top of global ranking. The United State, for instance, is working towards providing more jobs by the day; Britain is initiating policies to restructure its social welfare to avoid stark austerity compared to the rest of the Europe. Brazil is poised to use its infrastructural development and foreign participations in the 2014 FIFA World Cup and the 2016 International Olympics, to greater economic advantage, from revenue accruing from tourism and sponsorship. India and Indonesia are strengthening their exporting industries by creating policies that protect local industries for innovations and inventions.
China is pushing for more power, in the global arena, by increasing its local content and cheapening its labour to attract massive investment into the country. Germany is a great voice in Europe alongside France. Canada and Australia have good economies with strong ties with the United States and Britain. Saudi Arabia is using its great mineral deposit to an extra ordinary advantage. South Africa is becoming a force to reckon with as the world’s largest revenue-earner in tourism. Turkey is expanding, greatly, by taking advantage of the trade in Africa. South Korea has proved it popularity when it’s President Park Geun Hyen, insisted that the country is more interested in growth than missile rivalry with North Korea. Mexico is not doing badly with the war over drugs war-lords almost won, the country can turn the attention of its youth population to education, entrepreneurship and invention as its obtainable in neighboring country U.S.
It seems as though the wind of global development has not blown hard enough to rouse Nigeria leaders from their slumber. Nigeria has missed out on dream 2010 already by failing to match reality with projections. However, the future of the egg is in the chicks. If the chick do not grow virile who will produce the eggs. The burden of Nigeria is the current set of youth who are 35years downwards. If this age group is not taken care of, who will take care of the nation tomorrow? Here in Nigeria, the youth have become ready mercenary for political or religious restiveness as witness in the recent insurgency in the Niger Delta and in the North.
Young people see affluence and stupendous wealth being brandished in huge proportions daily yet we are constantly told that we are not rich country in cash but in oil. We see our leaders dressed up in princely robes yet a majority of us live in penury and can hardly eke out a living from jobs we manage to get. Companies declare a lot of profits yearly but there is no visible progression within the communities their enterprise thrives on or the lives of their consumers, in such a way commensurate with to their tremendous accumulation of profits.
Ours is a country where First Class leaves school to become core professional, the graduate with Second Class become businessmen and hire the First Class graduates. The ones who graduate with Third Class become career politician and hire the First and Second Class graduates ( Dangote is a very good example). The ones that manage to go with a pass or drop out become the men of the underworld and rule all of us.(Like Adedibu in Ibadan, Chris Uba In Anambra and Bobby Izua In Edo). I hope the rich have started looking closely to see that their children are not well rounded enough to fit into their tumultuous Nigeria environment where other youth who stayed put have adapted and are running the show as they say.
Our generation is awaken to the fact that white collar jobs will only be a drop in the ocean and I therefore advice that youth invest seriously in Vocational Technical Trainings that embody strong Business Management and Features. I will also be grateful to see the Honorable Minister for Youth Development to do more of his job than he bears the title.
THE RECORD IS NOT YET OVER. I RISE.
Culled from the Guardian Newspaper
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by makazona(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
pls i need a teaching job in Bayelsa.especially a secondary sch or home lessons.

bcz I observed that most jobs here says location: Lagos

SOS
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
We are in urgent need of staff for positions in our Lagos and Uyo centers.
If you have the right qualification and experience, please send your recent CV and application to career@novaita.com with the position as subject of your application.
We desire applicants in Lagos who leave around Surulere

Computer Operator
Skills: MS Word, MS Excel, Coreldraw, Photoshop

Computer Instructor
Job Description: Deliver IT training to individuals and groups in the classroom and client's location
Prepare training curriculum and develop training materials according to curriculum

Business Development Officer
Job Description: Manage and promote the company's training / IT education services.
Develop new markets and prospects with a view to increasing corporate sales and patronage of the company's services
Prepare sales documents and carry out direct marketing of IT education services to educational institutions, corporate firms. etc
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
SIR i WILL JUST GIVE ME TIME.
upload111:

Speaking of the get together ..only mamaDD has sent her number o..d rest of u are stalling.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Roemichs International School is a World Class Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary Education Institution, which is determined to raise a generation of children ready to face global challenges and be useful citizens in this rapidly changing world.

Roemichs International Schools is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Hostel House Mother/Matron

Job Description

The main function of this post is to be a Mother - Figure in the Boarding house and be responsible for the supervision of the health and welfare of the girls in the school hostel.
To lead, manage and monitor the running of the boarding house in accordance with the Roemichs standards for the boarding school.

Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2015.

Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their CV's to: jobs@roemichsschool.com or roemichsschool@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Career Dimensions is a renowned Education Consulting firm incorporated in Nigeria in 2007 as a limited liability company (RC: 849688). We have consistently matched talents with available opportunities in various career dimensions in Nigeria and across the world.

We are looking for highly qualified Full Time and Part-time -Teachers in Arts and Sciences to fill the position of:

Job Title: Full-Time and Part-Time Instructor

Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Ibadan

Responsibilities

Candidates must demonstrate teaching, counseling and coaching competences in any chosen subject area.
Candidates should be able to prepare students for any of the following exams or skill acquisition: Montessori Learning, Common entrance exams; Students with Learning Disability; Jss 3 Final Exams; WAEC; Cambridge/A Levels; JAMB and Post Jamb examinations;
Kindly indicate specific areas of specialization. Candidates that can teach or coach students in two or more subjects are highly encouraged to apply.

Education Qualification

B.Sc or B.Ed in any discipline

Remunerations and Benefits

Part-Time : N3, 850.00 for 2 hours session per day
Full-Time: N4,000.00 for 4 hours of 2 sessions per day plus other employment benefits

Application Closing Date
13th March, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications stating their preferred location, subject area/s and with an option of full or part-time application to: info@careerdimensions.com.ng A cover letter on how acquired skills and experience can match the position applied for is also required.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Are you presently teaching? If no, I suggest you get one because parents prefer teacher on the job than teacher not on the job if you get my drift.
PeyButtons:
Good day teachers, please in case you have anyone looking for a private home coaching teacher for pupils in nursery classes to primary classes either for weekdays or weekends around Ogba, College road and Agege. I will be delighted. Send the info to me at portablebuttons@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
What efforts have you made?
makazona:
pls i need a teaching job in Bayelsa.especially a secondary sch or home lessons.

bcz I observed that most jobs here says location: Lagos

SOS
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Outstanding contributions. I will miss them.
upload111:

Wud appreciate that..n I nliv I speak for many on d thread too..ofumarie n givemejoy hav made remarkable contributions to d thread..pls update us when u get feedback.thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
He spoke as an Enterprenuer
upload111:

I kindda agree with you

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Are you presently teaching?
haywhy28:
Can anyone help me out with private home tutor jobs in Abeokuta? I am good with primary school pupils,preferably primary Iv and V. You can contact me via haryord2@yahoo.com.Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
Trinity Polytechnic, a newly
established tertiary institution
with world class facilities located
in the heart of Uyo, Trinity Polytechnic Avenue Mbak/Ifa
Road, Etoi, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State,
requires the service of suitably
qualified candidate to fill the
position below:
Job Title:
a. Admin Officer /
Assurance Officer

b. Admin Assistant

Qualification
B.Sc/HND in Management,
Accounting or any related Social
Science course, with cognate
experience
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified
candidates should submit an
hand written application with
curriculum vitae and photocopies
of credentials to:
The Admin Manager,
P.O. Box 3997,
Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
Or
The Admin Manager,
Trinity Polytechnic,
Trinity Polytechnic Avenue,
Mbak/Ifa Road,
Etoi, Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sunnypar:
Are you presently teaching?
I was teaching in Ibadan before I relocated to Abeokuta. Would love to hear from you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PeyButtons(f): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sunnypar:
Are you presently teaching? If no, I suggest you get one because parents prefer teacher on the job than teacher not on the job if you get my drift.

Yes I'm currently employed, I've been teaching for four years now!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PeyButtons(f): 9:20am On Feb 13, 2015
upload111:
Nursery/Primary Teachers at DellonVille
Academy
At DellonVille, we believe that Precise and
Measurable growth of our children through the best
possible education and training, as a springboard to a
future of distinction, is the proven path to success.
DellonVille Academy is recruiting to fill the below
position:
Job Title: Nursery/Primary Teacher
Job Description
Purpose of the role:
Play an active role in school strategic planning as a
member of the school’s academic team
Be responsible for leading and co-ordinating
curriculum
Development in PE and planning teaching and
learning within the Unit.
Undertake the duties of a class teacher
Roles Deliverables:
Undertake the duties of a teacher as specified within
the school’s generic job description for the class
teacher role.
Represent the views and interests of your class in the
Management Team and, in so doing, share leadership
responsibility for:
School self-evaluation
School improvement planning
The development of school policies and procedures
Qualification
A sound graduate of minimum NCE or its equivalent
Should have passion for learning and teaching,
Be passionate about children and be conversant in
the use of ICT for teaching purpose.
Teachers with Montessori teaching experience and
skills will be given priority
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2015
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their
applications and CV's to:
info@dellonvilleschools.com and
dellonville@gmail.com

I tried sending my CV to the email address but the delivery failed permanently. Any alternative email I'd.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2015
sekzy99:
we rebuke dis in d mighty name of JESUS CHRIST.... IN SHA ALLAH
Faints. Amen oh. Haa! Speechless.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2015
omawunmie85:
Helo house,sorry for d late response.am no more working in dat region again oo,but for d house parent job,she can try bols intenational school,akinogun busstop,ipaja rd
Hmm. I hope you're enjoying agbara? Houseparent tins. wink. Hope mama isn't stressing you out?
Btw, are you peejaywunmi?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by favouredon(f): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2015
Incase u are looking for a private tutor in Abuja for science subjects and mathematics or u knw anybody looking for one. kindly contact on 08035140800. Above Ten years experience
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aystarz: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hello peeps. Finally, I got a call to come for an interview and micro-teaching by a school in alakija. However, they are looking for a Christian Religious Studies teacher. I have no problem with taking the job but my fear is in the remuneration package. CRS doesn't look like a subject that can fetch any teacher
a mouthwatering pay package, does it? By the way, I have never taught the subject , so I have no idea of what to expect. Please, my experienced teachers on here, how much should I set my mind on (minimally) as I set out for the school on Monday? 10k-15k-30k?
N.B: It's an average school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
I have a job vacancy for a Fine Art teacher, who will teach on a part time basis. Applicants who live in Ikorodu axis will be preferred. The successful candidate should be ready to resume for work in May 2015.

Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CV to manewumi@yahoo.com or call 08029528893.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rotimiseyi(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Vacancy at Divine Providence Catholic Secondary School, Osi, Kwara State. French, Visual Art, Chemistry and Mathematics teachers are needed. Send ur CV to rotimiseyi004@gmail.com if you are interested.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rotimiseyi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Vacancy at Divine Providence Catholic Secondary School, Osi, Kwara State. French, Visual Art, Chemistry and Mathematics teachers are needed. Send ur CV to rotimiseyi004@gmail.com if you are interested. Watsapp 07032066994 this line.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by omawunmie85: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
Na me be dat oooo,agbara stress no be here at all abeg but am enjoying d kids.au u dey?
avicky:

Hmm. I hope you're enjoying agbara? Houseparent tins. wink. Hope mama isn't stressing you out?
Btw, are you peejaywunmi?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Stick with 30k your minimum and 50k maximum. But when they ask you how much they should pay you, tell them 35-50k but be quick to tell that you are open to negotiations.
Aystarz:
Hello peeps. Finally, I got a call to come for an interview and micro-teaching by a school in alakija. However, they are looking for a Christian Religious Studies teacher. I have no problem with taking the job but my fear is in the remuneration package. CRS doesn't look like a subject that can fetch any teacher
a mouthwatering pay package, does it? By the way, I have never taught the subject , so I have no idea of what to expect. Please, my experienced teachers on here, how much should I set my mind on (minimally) as I set out for the school on Monday? 10k-15k-30k?
N.B: It's an average school.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Thank you sir.
Rotimiseyi:
Vacancy at Divine Providence Catholic Secondary School, Osi, Kwara State. French, Visual Art, Chemistry and Mathematics teachers are needed. Send ur CV to rotimiseyi004@gmail.com if you are interested. Watsapp 07032066994 this line.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
How do one help a stammering student who is willingly and ready to stop stuttering?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
No1fan, it been decades.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
computer instructor
Qualification: ond or ssce
holder with years of
experience
N.B: candidate must live in
Lagos around iyana ipaja,
agege, ogba or ikeja
interested candidates should
send cv to
megatekng@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aystarz: 7:08am On Feb 14, 2015
Sunnypar:
Stick with 30k your minimum and 50k maximum. But when they ask you how much they should pay you, tell them 35-50k but be quick to tell that you are open to negotiations.

Thanks brother, I'll keep that in mind.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Raphtop(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2015
please i need a teaching job anywhere in lokoja.
i am a graduate of geography but i can as well teach other science subjects. i have thought in lagos and abuja.
i can be reached anytime on 08065184463
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 9:40am On Feb 14, 2015
GoldenDr:
How do one help a stammering student who is willingly and ready to stop stuttering?
making public speech will help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.