Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,330 members, 7,846,459 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2589146 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MamaDDD: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Just budget about 150k for the whole programme include project. I did PGDE.
PeyButtons:

What programme did u do? U mean like 100k for d whole schooling here?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by enet1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
I have sent you a mail applying for the home tutor job in mowe. I stay around that area.
sammoe:
Hello everyone. Trust you're all good.

A home tutor is needed around Mowe. The tutor should be able to handle JSS classes and prepare pupils for common entrance.

Also, a home tutor around Surulere for primary school pupils.

There are also openings for Maths and English teachers in a primary school in Surulere. The teachers are to resume in April for the third term.

The home tutors are urgently needed.
Send a mail to elsam001@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hello fellow nairalanders,does anyone know how much Victory Grammar school,ikeja pay a new staff?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
sammoe:
Hello everyone. Trust you're all good.

A home tutor is needed around Mowe. The tutor should be able to handle JSS classes and prepare pupils for common entrance.

Also, a home tutor around Surulere for primary school pupils.

There are also openings for Maths and English teachers in a primary school in Surulere. The teachers are to resume in April for the third term.

The home tutors are urgently needed.
Send a mail to elsam001@yahoo.com
Interested in the home tutor job at mowe please for which subjects specifically? Because i also leave at mowe and can i have your number? Thanks waiting for your reply.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2015
RmaX Systems is a registered IT
consultancy firm. We are into the
business of Software
Development, IT Trainings,
Business Support and School
Management Systems.
A fast growing Islamic oriented
Nursery and Primary School
Located in Itamaga Ikorodu
requires an NCE Holder to fill the
below position:
Job Title: NCE Mathematics
Teacher
Job Description
Interested candidates should
have a minimum of 1 year
experience, which includes
teaching practice.
Must reside very close to the
area.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2015
How to Apply
Interested and qualified
candidates should send CV to:
admin@rmaxsystems.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2015
business of Software
Management Systems.
We are looking to recruit an
enthusiastic, outstanding,
inspirational and student
focused Maths teacher to deliver
high quality learning and
teaching Further Maths to college
student in a reputable Islamic
school located in Ikorodu, Along
Shagam Road Lagos/Ogun State:
Job Title: Further Maths Teacher
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Responsibilities
The candidate must ensure that
he or she must :
Design and mark assignments
and examinations, conduct
assessments for both internal
and external monitoring
purposes and external
certification.
Act as a tutor to students,
setting challenging targets,
monitoring attendance,
achievement and those at risk
of non completion or
progression to a positive
outcome
Implement innovative delivery
of the curriculum, investigating
alternative methods to
encourage independent
learning
Produce effective schemes of
work, lesson plans and
resources, including
appropriate use of new and
emerging technologies
ensuring they are shared,
inclusive, promote equality,
engage with diversity and are
activity based not teacher led
Ensure compliance with all
College policies, procedures and
regulations
Help students prepare for
external and university entry
exams,
Excellent communication skill
Outstanding teaching style and
techniques.
Qualifications
Interested candidate must
possess the following:
Minimum of a B.Sc/HND/OND in
any related Science, Engineering
and Social Science Discipline
Significant skills and knowledge
of teaching Maths and a proven
track record of achieving good
results.
Must reside in Ikorodu or Ogijo
and other close areas to Ogijo.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified
candidates should send their CV's
to:
admin@rmaxsystems.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2015
business of Software
Management Systems.
We are looking to recruit an
enthusiastic, outstanding,
inspirational and student
focused Montessori Experienced
teacher in a renowned school
known for excellent quality state
of the art facilities, professional
teachers running a British and
Nigerian Curriculum:
Job Title: Montessori English
Language Teacher
Requirements
The candidate must ensure that
he or she must:
Design and mark assignments
and examinations, conduct
assessments for both internal
and external monitoring
purposes and external
certification.
Act as a tutor to students,
setting challenging targets,
monitoring attendance,
achievement and those at risk
of non completion or
progression to a positive
outcome
Implement innovative delivery
of the curriculum, investigating
alternative methods to
encourage independent
learning
Produce effective schemes of
work, lesson plans and
resources, including
appropriate use of new and
emerging technologies
ensuring they are shared,
inclusive, promote equality,
engage with diversity and are
activity based not teacher led
Must be able to teach other
related subjects. To help pupils
develop critical-thinking abilities
by gaining an understanding of
mathematics concepts.
Ensure compliance with all
College policies, procedures and
regulations and assist in the
implementation of
Excellent communication skill
Outstanding teaching style and
techniques.
Qualifications
Interested candidate must
possess the following:
Minimum of a B.Ed Early
Childhood Education or B Ed in
English Language.
Significant skills and knowledge
of teaching teaching in a well
recognized Montessori school
record of achieving good
results for a minimum of 3
years.
Having received a Montessori
training will be a huge
experience.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified
candidates should send their
applications to:
admin@rmaxsystems.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2015
business of Software
Management Systems.
We are looking for an
enthusiastic and inspiring
teacher to teach full time in a well
established Islamic Nursery and
Primary school in Ikorodu Lagos
respectively:
Job Title: Social Studies and
Physical & Health Education
Teacher
Requirements
Interested candidates must have:
Must have a SSCE, Degree, NCE or
OND in related field
Must have a minimum of 1 year
experience as a teacher.
Excellent communication skills.
Good analytical skills and
methodical approach
High levels of organisational
skills
Ability to cope under pressure
and prioritise a busy and
diverse workload to meet
deadlines
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified
to:
admin@rmaxsystems.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 20, 2015
jrosy, how you doing? How was the first two periods this morning?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2015
business of Software
Management Systems.
We are looking for an
enthusiastic and inspiring
teacher to teach full time in a fast
growing Islamic Secondary
School in Ikorodu Lagos
respectively:
Job Title: Basic Tech and Agric
Science Teacher
Requirements
Interested candidates must have:
Must have a Degree or HND or
NCE in any Engineering and
Science related discipline
Must have a minimum of 1 year
experience as a teacher.
Excellent communication skills.
Good analytical skills and
methodical approach
High levels of organisational
skills
Ability to cope under pressure
and prioritise a busy and
diverse workload to meet
deadlines
Must reside in Ikorodu
Preferably Muslim
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified
to:
admin@rmaxsystems.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by makazona(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2015
still waiting on God
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
It is not easy working or doing business in Nigeria, let alone getting ANY job. Artisticallyart you have done well.
Please, do not give up hope.

I want to make a passionate plea, of course not feedback, but the get together. Please, pm upload111
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Account intern needed urgently
Lagos-Island
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jrosy(f): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
artisticallyart:
jrosy, how you doing? How was the first two periods this morning?

I'm great. Trust you are too. Love what you guys are doing. Please, keep the good work going.
Cheers!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MrOlai: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
??
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
GoldenDr:
It is not easy working or doing business in Nigeria, let alone getting ANY job. Artisticallyart you have done well.
Please, do not give up hope.

I want to make a passionate plea, of course not feedback, but the get together. Please, pm upload111
Why pm? Why not make it a general discussion on the thread. I am in anyways.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
avicky:

Why pm? Why not make it a general discussion on the thread. I am in anyways.

General discussion would be good but I don't know if that may get one banned cos these MOD guys don't explain reason y one is banned. Hence d need for d pm..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by VickyHills(f): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
GoldenDr:
VickyHills(f), it been a while. How is work?
fearless07(f) hope you indeed fearless. Good morning.
Eyyaa! Dr. Golden. You remembered me. Thanks for checking up on me. Work's been very hectic as usual but God's been very faithful. We just finished writing our Mid-term test(covered 18 subjects in just 3 days). I've been marking, recording and lesson notes against next week.
I only have a little time to myself.
Thanks, once again.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by VickyHills(f): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
artisticallyart:
Please pm upload111 VickyHills(f), bukundy, shawrygal(f), phyfie(f)
Pls, how do I get to see my PM. Someone sent me a PM, I was notified but can't get to read the said PM. Abeg, make una teach a novice sista.
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
VickyHills:

Pls, how do I get to see my PM. Someone sent me a PM, I was notified but can't get to read the said PM. Abeg, make una teach a novice sista.
Thanks.
Check ur email inbox.. The email u used when registering on this site..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrOlai:
A Geography teacher is needed for immediate employment at Bellina College, Akoka, Lagos. Details:

Name of the School: Bellina College, Akoka, Lagos.

Address: 7 Tunde Bello Street, Off Afolabi Brown, Akoka, Lagos.

Salary Range: 40k - 60k depending on your power of negotiation.

All the best.

Is their interview written or microteaching or both?? And who precisely do I see asin ask for to drop the application with?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Concerning the get together , the following peeps below have sent pm and I have their email adds
artiscallyart ; Goldendr ; toyean1507 ; mamaDD ; avicky ; sekzy99 ;
but only two of dem have sent numbers n none of the two happens to b on whatsapp..so I don't know how we can really plan this ...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by VickyHills(f): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
upload111:
Concerning the get together , the following peeps below have sent pm and I have their email adds
artiscallyart ; Goldendr ; toyean1507 ; mamaDD ; avicky ; sekzy99 ;
but only two of dem have sent numbers n none of the two happens to b on whatsapp..so I don't know how we can really plan this ...

a q u a r I u s f e b 1 2 v I. C @ ya ho o. C o m
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
upload111:

General discussion would be good but I don't know if that may get one banned cos these MOD guys don't explain reason y one is banned. Hence d need for d pm..
I don't think so because there is a thread like this for Abuja inhabitants and a lady organized a get together on the forum and people started contributing. The pm thing might take forever and not carry many people along. Maybe one can also send a mail to the moderator. I am sure you have seen my pm? Email is french_funmi@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
VickyHills:

a q u a r I u s f e b 1 2 v I. C @ ya ho o. C o m

Is it "aquariusfeb12vi.c@yahoo.com"
Or is it "aquariusfeb12vic@yahoo.com"

I sent email to both tho..so if u get it do reply n if u will include ur number as well..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Viewing this topic - Evathyst. Long time, no hear buddie.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
avicky:

I don't think so because there is a thread like this for Abuja inhabitants and a lady organized a get together on the forum and people started contributing. The pm thing might take forever and not carry many people along. Maybe one can also send a mail to the moderator. I am sure you have seen my pm? Email is french_funmi@yahoo.co.uk.

Yea I got the email n I have replied.. My plan was to get evryone's whatsapp Id n open a group chat where evryone can get to talk at once but as it is not many people r even on whatsapp so I tink u have a point there on discussing It here on thread. I have also reached out to "goldendr " and I am awaiting his reply so as to know the next step.. But these MODs should b notified well before hand cos the next tin wey one go see na ban.. Without even explaining y..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
avicky:
Viewing this topic - Evathyst. Long time, no hear buddie.
I wonder why u'r still awake at ds time of d night? Lol!

It has really been a while o Sister. Hustling & bustling no gree person see road. Hope u'r cool sha?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Evathyst:
I wonder why u'r still awake at ds time of d night? Lol!

It has really been a while o Sister. Hustling & bustling no gree person see road. Hope u'r cool sha?
And I also wonder why you are viewing the thread discreetly tongue.
Anyways, i am cool. Slept my eyes out during the day that's why I'm awake now. May our hustles pay off at the end of the day. It is well.
There's a get together about to take place here,,so join the train because I will like to see you life and direct. wink
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
upload111:

Yea I got the email n I have replied.. My plan was to get evryone's whatsapp Id n open a group chat where evryone can get to talk at once but as it is not many people r even on whatsapp so I tink u have a point there on discussing It here on thread. I have also reached out to "goldendr " and I am awaiting his reply so as to know the next step.. But these MODs should b notified well before hand cos the next tin wey one go see na ban.. Without even explaining y..

Exactly my point. That's why i suggested a mail be sent to them and when approval is given, we set the ball rolling. But you know this is a forum for teachers and prospective teachers, so i will make a suggestion that the shindig be done during the hols and by month end too when everyone would have gotten alert so that there won't be excuses. More power to your elbow.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 12:18am On Feb 21, 2015
avicky:

Exactly my point. That's why i suggested a mail be sent to them and when approval is given, we set the ball rolling. But you know this is a forum for teachers and prospective teachers, so i will make a suggestion that the shindig be done during the hols and by month end too when everyone would have gotten alert so that there won't be excuses. More power to your elbow.

Timing and organizing would b little or no problem..the main thing is getting evryone together at once to talk about it... Cos there is a lot I would like us to consider.."Venue is one important thing and if its possible I wouldn't mind us arranging accomodation for peeps who would b comin from other states(dats if we intend to set d venue in lagos)... Since its a teachers get together it wud b set durin d hols.. Also we need to get in attendance some school principals n proprietors so dat some of our brethren fit to catch job from dia or get contacts.. Seminars on interviews should b put into it somewhere.. N also a lil training on micro teaching , class management , e-teaching , etc should also b placed..there are a lot more ideas I have but well I am jus me n I am one person.. D pioneers n big guns of this forum have d final say so I am still waiting but eitherway the organisers will definately have to rendevouz outside the thread..cos it wud take a whole lotta planning if we hope to achieve much more dan jus dinning together ..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2015
upload111:

Timing and organizing would b little or no problem..the main thing is getting evryone together at once to talk about it... Cos there is a lot I would like us to consider.."Venue is one important thing and if its possible I wouldn't mind us arranging accomodation for peeps who would b comin from other states(dats if we intend to set d venue in lagos)... Since its a teachers get together it wud b set durin d hols.. Also we need to get in attendance some school principals n proprietors so dat some of our brethren fit to catch job from dia or get contacts.. Seminars on interviews should b put into it somewhere.. N also a lil training on micro teaching , class management , e-teaching , etc should also b placed..there are a lot more ideas I have but well I am jus me n I am one person.. D pioneers n big guns of this forum have d final say so I am still waiting but eitherway the organisers will definately have to rendevouz outside the thread..cos it wud take a whole lotta planning if we hope to achieve much more dan jus dinning together ..

Sure, but if you're waiting for everyone to come on board at once, it will be futile. So, just propose and call for suggestions and let fellow forumites contribute.
Nice idea you have up there. More power to your elbow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.