Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2579254 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Estorico: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ninilowo: Those staying arnd Sango/Ota/Ojuore/Iyana, u can drop ur CV @ The Ambassadors Primary School, Baby O bus stop. Then feed us back here so if therez any effort to put, we ll surely do.
Please where is the exact location? Kindly respond.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ninilowo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Estorico: Please where is the exact location? Kindly respond.
Baby 'O' bus stop, oju ore, Ota. You can even go tomorrow or Wednesday. All the best.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2014
PastorAji: GoldenDr, I appreciate
but i wanna send the cv of ma lil sis to you and mine.
(Has NCE in Agric Sci. from FCE OSIELE ABK.)
waiting on your expedited response
There is a vacant position for an Agric teacher @ 19-23, Alfa-Aminu Str., Pedro, Somolu. 08023845748

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2014
abeynoni: Golden Dr pls do you know of any teaching vacancy in Ibadan?
I do not know of a specific one, but I do know of those within the environs you reside in. So, start by dropping ur cv in school within and around your area.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2014
Primary school teachers are need at Oregun. Send cv to hratepv@gmail.com or bbcc@rescueteam.com. Applicants residing around Ketu, Ogba, Ikeja,Ojodu,Ojota, Opebi and environs are preferred.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ninilowo(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
The first batch of d interview has bn concluded at The Ambassadors. U can still meet up tomorrow. Is there anyone in the house that attended? Pls letz know how far.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Estorico: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Please Golden
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Estorico: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hi Golden Dr and everyone. Please,are there any secondary school vacancies around Egbeda/Alimisho area? Kindly respond please.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tubolancer(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ninilowo: Good day ladies and gentlemen. To all those that I gat their CVs, pls keep peeping here and also keep checking ur mails for updates. To the fellow I asked to go to Adeniran Ogunsanya International school, my link told me that before the end of August something good ll come from that axis. To my humble EXICON, ur BELLS parole will soon materialise buh you ll do me a biig favour by going to Covenant UniversitySecondary school, ask after MR ATIBA, tell him you are from MR TEE and drop ur CV with him. I ll take it up from there. IT IS WELL
ninalowo Can i drop my c.v too.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PastorAji(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
artisticallyart: There is a vacant position for an Agric teacher @ 19-23, Alfa-Aminu Str., Pedro, Somolu. 08023845748

@Artisticallyart, thanks but she resides in Ibadan
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alphalpha(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
pls o I need a job. in a school, private tutor, summer job etc. I can handle English, maths, biology, physics, chemistry. thanks and kudos to everyone.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lanrewest: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Guys please any school vacancy around minna? Niger state...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lanrewest: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
GoldenDr: Please, if you are jobless find something doing pending when a betterJOB comes. Wherever you are, be it Benin, Ogbomoso. Idanre,Kabba or Kubwa, look for schools within and around your environ and drop your resume, but my advise is when you get the job please do not forget to share your experiences here....

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Oyinkansolanew(f): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
science teachers needed at springland schools akute ogun state. submit photocopy of credentials between 9am and 12noon
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
alphalpha: pls o I need a job. in a school, private tutor, summer job etc. I can handle English, maths, biology, physics, chemistry. thanks and kudos to everyone.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Estorico: Hi Golden Dr and everyone. Please,are there any secondary school vacancies around Egbeda/Alimisho area? Kindly respond please.
Yes, they are many. start from that ine closest to you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Estorico: Please Golden
yez.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
The Unicaribbean Business School (UBS)
Nigeria is an institute of business
management, computer studies and short
courses programs. The School is located in
Nigeria and established to promote good
education in Nigeria, and globally. The
mission of the UniCaribbean Business School
is to produce world class leaders equipped to
shape the economic development of the
Nigeria and the entire globe.
UBS is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lecturer - Accounting
Responsibilities
These responsibilities may include research,
grading papers, curriculum development, or
assisting with lecturers. This variety of work
attracts many bright minds to academia and
research in general.
Conduct studies, record data, write papers, or
creatively concoct ways to learn more about
the field in which they work.
Grading papers are usually not exclusive in
the sense that they likely require more work
outside of strictly correcting errors.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2014.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
send their CV's to: info@ubsedu.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fumilara: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
I think am interested, I stay around egbeda towards ipaja. I can take maths and chemistry
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pweezy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pls im interested in teaching jobs in kubwa,abuja...i jst finished serving and i taught economics in a school...uwemzy@gmail.com THANKS
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mblem(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
please someone should help me with any teaching job around shomulu Lagos state... I can handle maths, further maths, and physics
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by samhay: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
I stay around Ajasa Command,Any vacancy within that axis pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,I want a friend to try
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oluwabunmilola(f): 12:37am On Jul 30, 2014
I was at o'mark schools today n it went well, hoping for good news

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adenines(m): 12:54am On Jul 30, 2014
Golden dr and others keep up with the good work,may God strenghten you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by klassic(m): 1:14am On Jul 30, 2014
Please i need a teaching job in Benin or any other good area for a beginner to settle fast and easily. Its for my kid sister , a graduate of Biochemistry but loves teaching. Taught in Abuja for 4 years but relocating due the security challenge. Kindly send a mail to: timipowei981@yahoo.com, so i can send you her credentials should in case. And also i will be needing a mini flat or self con too. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 30, 2014
@ GoldenDr and artisticallyart, kudos for a great job here. I need summer coaching job as a private home tutor anywhere in Lagos state. I can teach Maths, Physics and Further Maths. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wonyi: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2014
Vacancy in port harcout, along east/west road at new road.our care school.drop Ur cv.though a quality nursery n prima ry school
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2014
@ 19-23, Alfa-Aminu Str., Pedro, Somolu.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Somolu, English, Maths, Ict. computer, Islamic studies teachers are needes@ 19-23, Alfa-Aminu Str., Pedro, Somolu.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ninilowo(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2014
tubolancer: ninalowo Can i drop my c.v too.
You are free sir
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kaysalas(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Great job being done here.. Welcome. Any teaching vacancy around Ilupeju Lagos (pry schools) pls?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alphalpha(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
GoldenDr: location
anywhere in Nigeria. most preferably Lagos, PH, Abj,

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.