Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573896 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2015
Sunnypar:
upload 111 are you seeing your followers begging.....must we have to beg before this issue is resolved. it shows you have followers and they are interested in the party. Oag upload111, resolve this.

I thought i said the party will hold. That upload111 has been busy. We are waiting for you all to start paying up. The date and venue still stands.

Sekzy99?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
Please post teaching jobs in states apart from Lagos
Tough Love mode activated.

1. what have you done so far, I mean what moves or efforts have you made?
2. How many years experience do you have?
3. Take what manie has told you seriously.
4. what is you location?
Finally, you had better add another subject to that Yoruba language you are teaching and to for other trainings.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2015
avicky:

I thought i said the party will hold. That upload111 has been busy. We are waiting for you all to start paying up. The date and venue still stands.

Sekzy99?
sorry.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2015
Sunnypar:

Tough Love mode activated.

1. what have you done so far, I mean what moves or efforts have you made?
2. How many years experience do you have?
3. Take what manie has told you seriously.
4. what is you location?
Finally, you had better add another subject to that Yoruba language you are teaching and to for other trainings.
Thank Sunny, am from Ondo State but presently teaching at a private school In Ogun state. I have three to four years experience in teaching Yorùbá. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
Thank Sunny, am from Ondo State but presently teaching at a private school In Ogun state. I have three to four years experience in teaching Yorùbá. Thanks
Omo, submit your CV to schools within that region that pay higher than your present remuneration and take the advert here seriously.
To earn more, you have to learn more- Golden Dr.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2015
IDrock:
Oasis International High School,
founded on 13th September 2004, is
a reputable government approved co-
educational institution. It is located
in a peaceful and serene environment
at plot 3 Oluyide layout, Liberty
Academy Odo-Ona Elewe off Orita
Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
The school is based on a vision and
its founding was an inspiration of
God. Its objective is to provide
solution to the apparent fall in the
educational, moral and social
standards of the society; thus
creating enabling atmosphere where
faith can be nurtured, guided and
moulded to conform to scripturally
accepted modes of conduct and
social interaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position
of:
Job Title:
1.) Science Teacher

2.) Arts Teacher

3.) Vice Principal

4.) Principal

5.) Commercial Teacher

Qualifications

Interested candidates must
possess any of B.A. (Ed), B.Sc
(Ed), B.Sc or B.A + Diploma in
Education, NCE with minimum of 3
years work experience.

Candidate must be passionate
about children.

Application Closing Date

20th August, 2015.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates
should their applications and CV's to:
joseruth0@gmail.com

Or

Drop your applications and CV's in
person at the school premises
located at:

Oasis International Schools,

Liberty Academy Road,

Idi-Iroko, Bota Estate,

Odo-Ona Elewe,

Ibadan,

Oyo State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2015
Adenaicky:
Does anyone know any good private secondary school arund ile epo oke odo?I need to take my daughter there by next session.The school should be able to impart in her and should be affordable.Please it is urgent.Also am interested in the get together,pls give me details for it.
Have you seen any?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2015
Sunnypar:
*looking behind* whispers in her ears. Am not your lord o!!!! am just an ordinary member of this wonderful thread. See to upload111 matter.

grin you dey fear ni? I'm on it.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2015
GoldenDr:
Model International Schools is Recruiting teachers in the following Subjects:

1. English Language
2. Business Studies

.Interested persons are expected to submit their application to the School at:

No: BA6-8 nikko road Badiko Kaduna.

Job Expired Date: 09-08-2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2015
avicky:

grin you dey fear ni? I'm on it.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2015
Titay:
Please does anyone know any good montessori nursery school arund ikotun/idimu axis.I need to change my daughter's school by next session.The school should be a montessori based school and should be affordable.Please it is urgent. Thank you.
Please, we are a family here.... Let us help her.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2015
Sunnypar:
*Mathematics B.ed in education Min 3yrs experience;

*Physical Education instructor B.ed 3-4yrs experience;

*Music Teachers needed;

*Graphic and creative animator needed

Cv@thejobshow.net

Interview 30th June, 2015
Time: 8:00am
Accommodation Guaranteed
Sms 09032626398.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2015
BILILIS:

You can go to Doorway Montessori Academy in surulere. The quality of their training is fantastic and their fee is quite affordable.
Attention to those that would like Montessori training in Surulere axis.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2015
Sunnypar:
why not Google St. George Comprehensive School, Ifo, Ogun state. Accommodation and feeding guaranteed #25k.
Yoruba man.... Olafisoyeibukun

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2015
Sunnypar:
If you live around: iju-ishaga, agbado-ijaye,
sango, ijoko, alakuko and environ then you can apply for these positions.
Peacegate Schools is an international school of high reputation with excellent facilities operating both Nigerian & British curricular. We require teachers for the following subjects:

*Mathematics
*English
*Physics
*Chemistry
*Biology
*Agriculture Science
*ICT/ Data Processing
*Civic Education
*Further Maths
*Technical Drawing
*Geography
*Economics
*Accounts
*Commerce
*Government
*CRS/IRS
*Literature
*Yoruba
*Basic tech

send cv to: secondary@peacegateschools.com OR schoolspeacegate@gmail.com
Ogbayo,ijoko, Ifo LGA ogun state.
07037086962, 07057008227, 08099999231
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2015
jrosy:
Vacancy
A new Montessori school in Ipaja, Lagos is seeking children friendly, highly creative and well-motivated TEACHERS to lead and teach in early childhood classroom spaces
Salary: very attractive and of world standard
Mail; xpfoundationgroup@gmail.com
Sms; 08150913079

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2015
quadrey:
PEACE FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL GROUP OF SCHOOL is in need of a Qualified and experienced teacher in the following subjects: Biology, English, Computer, PHE and economics. Applications should be sent to the school email address pfigsabeokuta@gmail.com or P.O.box 3322 Sapon, abeokuta or Hardcopy of credentials could also be submitted to the school address Peace Foundation International College, 85, Dauda Adegbenro street, Quarry road, Agbeloba, Abeokuta Ogun State. Or call 08022292595, 08033226925, 08027768540, 08032949019 and 08162128508. Please pass it till it gets to somebody that might need it. Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2015
Omo, una dey try o!!!!!!
cheenway:
Please am new here. I want to ask:
1. I have a diploma in mass comm and currently running my nce programme but I have been teaching for close to 5 years. I want to move to a better place cos the pay is discouraging-13k. Wat schools are available within alagbole and what is their pay like? I just relocated to that area
2. Someone introduced me to a family that needs a private tutor for a child in basic 5. I have not done private tutoring like that. How much do I charge? I have been doing extra lessons for 8k-10k but within the school premises. But this one will be at home and thrice a week.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2015
artisticallyart:
Have you and ogas paid? Leadership by example.

I haven't. I intend to do that by month end.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2015
Sunnypar:
Emmanuel New Life International Schools (Nursery/Primary) located at 28 Ikot Awak road, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State is a Nursery/Primary school of approximately 500 children. It caters for children from Pre-Nursery (Reception) to Primary 6. We are a school that is very passionate about education and all forms of learning. Teaching the children gives us a sense of joy and fulfillment when we see our pupils excel in their academics. The classrooms are well appointed and resourced within spacious, landscaped grounds that offer the children both indoor and outdoor learning and playing areas. The school is well resourced with a library, science and ICT labs. Our school is a friendly and caring learning community in which everyone is valued and included.

We are looking for people who understand the important role education plays in our society and how we can impact our immediate community through education. If successful, you will be joining a highly motivated staff team.

We are recruiting for suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Classroom Teacher

Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Develop and implement lessons/work schemes
Organize and supervise play and work activities
Monitor and record progress
Establish and enforce rules for behaviour and procedures for maintaining order.
Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects and communicate those objectives to children.
Plan and organise class projects, filed trips, visits by guests or other experiential activities and guide students in learning of those activities
Administer test to help to determine child's development levels, needs and potentials
Prepare learning materials
Education and Experience
NCE with at least 2 years cognate experience in Teaching.
Bias in Mathematics, Science and Fine Art will be an added advantage.
Key Skills:
Creativity
Patience
Resourcefulness
Responsibility
Have a good sense of humour
Adaptability
Must love children
Must possess a skill (sewing, knitting, singing, dancing, baking, sculpting etc.)
Core Requirements
Must be well spoken
Must be neat
Must be proactive
Must be creative
Application Closing Date
8th August 2015

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in the following documents below by email to: info.enlis@gmail.com
An application clearly stating the position applied for.
Scanned copies of Educational certificates.
A copy of applicant's Curriculum vitae (CV)
Note: All Applicants will be subjected to a written test and interview.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2015
Sunnypar:
Benford International School, Abuja presents career opportunities for vibrant men and women who want to enjoy a rewarding career! Candidates for teaching positions must have the ability to create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment. They must be enthusiastic, able to motivate self and others.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:

1.) Agricultural Science Teacher

2.) Physical Education Teacher

3.) Music Teachers

4.) Home Economics Teacher

5.) Teaching Assistant (Nursery)

6.) Nursery Teacher

7.) Assistant Teacher (Primary)

8.) Primary Class Teacher

Application Closing Date
29th June, 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2015
Sunnypar:
A primary school in Woji Portharcourt needs french and music teachers, for anyone interested in making an extra cash corps members and young school leavers with WAEC/NECO with NO teaching experience,but who are good in these subjects/areas can also apply. Pls call 08138432055.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2015
Titay:
Please does anyone know any good montessori nursery school arund ikotun/idimu axis.I need to change my daughter's school by next session.The school should be a montessori based school and should be affordable.Please it is urgent. Thank you.

Try Dan Gracious Land school, Asanbe off Arobaba street or Rehoseba at Towolawi street off Arobaba. Or Nikky bee school, gbeleyi.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2015
GoldenDr:
By queenex.
For those who care to apply. A new school in need of teachers in Abijo area of Ibeju-Lekki. Do that unfailingly today. Send name,location and phone number to 08108638114
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2015
GoldenDr:
Are you planning to setup a Montessori pre-school or are you a pre-school owner who wants to learn how to introduce the Montessori method of education into your school curriculum?

With our 6 months Diploma(Montessori method of education 0-6 years), we are going to teach you the best tips, tools and techniques to transform your school and help you realise the child's full potential and natural desire to learn by doing.

At Doorway Montessori academy, we have a reputation for high quality training and build on a history of training Montessori practitioners, teachers and early years professionals who already practice Montessori methodologies or people desiring to make a career change into the Montessori way of education.
We equally have a package for existing schools that have the necessary Montessori materials and want an "in-school" training service for their teachers.

Contact us on 08099188558 for reservations and further enquiries or send us an email to doorwaymontessori@gmail.com and we'll surely get back to you.
You can also visit our website www.doorwaymontessoriacademy.com for more details.

Free the child's potential, and you will transform him into the world - Dr.Maria

“It is the child who makes the man, and no man exists who was not made by the child he once was.” - Dr, Maria Montessori

“The child can develop fully by means of experience in his environment. We call such experiences ‘work’.” - Dr.Maria Montessori
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2015
timyoghurt:

Jobs by debolly (f ): 7:46pm On Aug 28 , 2014
timyoghurt:
golden doctor has said it all but let me just add little
prepare a very good lesson note that is student centered,
use a wide range of instructional materials,
make sure you don't choose a topic to impress
choose a topic you can teach even while sleeping(effortlessly)
Don't be a radio teacher,systematically pause for the learners
response after which u can continue,
most importantly maintain eye contacts, this really goes a
long way coz it says a lot about you( ur boldness,confidence)
be yourself , don't rehearse nor perform but teach remember
the classroom is not a studio.
always evaluate in between your lessons
your class management should also be waoowww
mind your English composition and tenses( not because u
don't understand English but to avoid mistakes)
wear something you are comfortable on. I don't know if u are
a lady or a man but if u are a lady make sure your hair is well
packed at the back and not obstructing your view, if you are a
man then use a very good belt,not q baggy jean nor a
timberland canvass remember you are not going to a disco
party nor a club.
avoid the use of unofficial languages e.g u guyz,skelewu,etc.
at the same time avoid the constant use of one particular
word.
before I forget ,teach with an audible voice such that the
person at the back will be able to hear you clearly. this shows
that you are sure of what you are teaching but remember you
don't necessarily have to shout so that one doesn't become a
nuisance
if you speak queens English Glory be to God but please let it
be clear but if you speak our normal Nigerian English please
be careful with your pronounciation.
this will be my little quota for now wish u the best.
You called this little quota This would really go a long way.I
would work with all the advice. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2015
timyoghurt:

broz i dey ooo, trying to sort out sooooo many things..........
how far with the get together? when is it holding?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2015
Sunnypar:
Maltina a nourishing drink, was launched into the Nigerian market in 1976 as MALTONA. It was launched on the energy platform and positioned as a 'pick-me-up' drink for tired consumers who needed to replenish.
New advertising was developed which repositioned Maltina as a “refreshing drink for lively living” with the campaign slogans: “Have a taste of lively living” and "Have a Maltina today"

Applications are hereby invited for:

Maltina Teacher of the Year 2015 Competition

Summary/Objectives of the Competition
The Maltina Teacher of the Year is an initiative designed to recognize, celebrate and motivate teachers of Public Secondary Schools in Nigeria.
Everywhere in the world, teachers play a vital role in training, coaching and determining the quality of education and this is critical to sustainable national development.
As it is widely said, the children are the future of the nation and whatever you do for a child ultimately impacts the nation.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday 30th June, 2015.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to download Application Form (PDF)

Click here to download Terms and Conditions (Doc)

Candidates should Click Here to upload completed application forms.
Or
Sent by post to:
P.M.B. 12632,
Marina,
Lagos State.

Important Information
All applications will be subjected to an intense selection and judging process.
An external and independent panel of judges has been constituted to ensure transparency, credibility and objectivity of the initiative.
The 5 - step evaluation process of the entries received will result in 37 champions (one per state and the FCT). From amongst these State Champions, the Maltina Teacher of the Year will emerge.
All State Champions and National Winners will be celebrated in a grand ceremony on October 5th 2015 in commemoration of World Teachers Day.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2015
Sunnypar:
Professional Home Tutoring services is an educational organization that is based in Abuja and Calabar, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position of:

Job Title: Teacher

Job Description
As a result of our ongoing expansion exercise, we currently require the services of qualified and experienced personnel in the following disciplines:
Mathematics
English Language
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Music
ICT
Accounts and
Teachers of both Primary and Nursery classes
Requirements
Minimum qualification of an NCE.
Must be hard working, proactive and interested in curriculum development.
Must be fluent in English Language.
Should have a passion for impacting knowledge.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2015
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: Saint_emma@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2015
Jcob:
A fast growing Nursery and Primary private school in Mowe requires the services of young and smart teachers . . . . preferably NCE. Salary range is N15 to N30k.

send application and cv to tregeoschools@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2015
IDrock:
Physics Teacher

Accounting Teacher

Economics Teacher

French Teacher

Fine Art Teacher

Christian Religion Studies Teacher

English Literature Teacher

English Language Teacher

Chemistry Teacher

Biology Teacher

Due to expansion in the College and in
the Sixth Form section of the School,
applications are invited from graduates
or experienced teachers for teaching
positions

Qualification and Requirements:

Minimum of a B.Ed./BA/B.Sc. in
related discipline

At least 1 - 3 years working
experience

Must be articulate

Excellent spoken English is essential

Dynamic, resourceful

Good interpersonal skill

Must have integrity

A good sense of humour

Computer literate

Able to work in a fast paced
environment.

Willing to participate in the full life of
a boarding school

Successful applicants may be expected
to resume in August, 2015.

Application Method:

Applicants are to send their CVs and
Cover Letters together with a recent
passport photograph

The School Address:

Thomas Adewumi International College,

Adewumi Drive, Oko

P.M. B. 1050, Omu-Aran,

Kwara State, Nigeria.

For more information ,

Please contact the Principal at
principal@adewumicollege.net

College Mobile Number: 08038245006,
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2015
avicky:

Don't worry, you will get there. Try Grace and Gold School, durunmi district area 1 behind commerce plaza. It's after Lumen Christi schools. Try Redeemer Teap at Wuse. You can even google schools in Abuja to get thier contact addresses. Please do not relent in your effort. One day, it will come to pass. Cheers!
You sabi schools.. ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.