Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2576342 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
artisticallyart:
THE[b][/b] GET-TOGETHER

I feel our maiden end of year get-together should be a meet and greet something, review of our cvs, strong alliances and network can be formed and we can help ourself in more ways than we ever imagined.

It is a suggestion o!!!!
ur suggestion is valid
the get together should not just be for merry making but should be an avenue to decide the way forward

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
I'm so much disappointed here, Small boy(greatzeus) have already succeeded in hijacking this thread, even the old guys here are sometimes not responding, He exchanges bad words with me, what do you profit from the keyboard fights ?? Low batteries & a wasted day ?? I know the type of people who fight online, they're the broke & poor people, can someone who works for 10 hours per day, comes home feeling tired, feels sleepy, but choose to come online to fight unknown people ?? Please, guy go find a job & be useful to your society, don't blame your country, I live in America the land of opportunities but I do bust my ass just to put food on my table. Let me be a man and apologize. No vex.
Greatzeus:

Hmmm......You must be feeling really fulfilled, as you are here on Nairaland fulfilling your destiny,your Parents must be proud of you. The comment was harsh though,let me just be a man and say i'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
artisticallyart:

I'm so much disappointed here, Small boy(greatzeus) have already succeeded in hijacking this thread, even the old guys here are sometimes not responding, He exchanges bad words with me, what do you profit from the keyboard fights ?? Low batteries & a wasted day ?? I know the type of people who fight online, they're the broke & poor people, can someone who works for 10 hours per day, comes home feeling tired, feels sleepy, but choose to come online to fight unknown people ?? Please, guy go find a job & be useful to your society, don't blame your country, I live in America the land of opportunities but I do bust my ass just to put food on my table. Let me be a man and apologize. No vex.

abeg ignore the guy GREAT PEOPLE IGNORE INSULTS PROVERB 12:16(NLT)

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by afynwa(f): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
pls house, when will Lagos state govt conduct teachers recruitment this year 2015? PLS..........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by naturalmi: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Does anyone know how much GreenOak International School, Port Harcourt pay for experienced teachers?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adetoks19(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
please house good day...
Any info about a School teacher job at Ogbomosho. am in Lagos and willing to relocate. Am a B.Sc Holder, have experience in Montessorri and IGCSE... currently doing my PGDE.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Funpeter:
Drop my CV at school around me today and fortunately the last but the least school i went to, i did a test and also write a lesson plan before answering some questions on school and class control.
The pay is 20k and am told am going to take Senior School mathematics and Further mathematics.
All schools i went too are around Ayobo ayetoro axis.
Advice needed please.
Cc sunnypar
Goldendr
Avicky
Ravensckar.

Bossman!! Ayetoro is a villa..leave ur comfort zone. Like moses ,until he left his kindred (comfort zone) did God show him where HE(God) wanted to take him to.
Go to ipaja ,which is jus 50naira(depending sha) from ayobo. U wud get scholls to pay d range of 30-35 and even 40k.. Depends on how good u r n how ur bargaining power is

Schools like doregos can start u wif 50k , u also hav schs like honeyland, I would have mentiond dee unique but dat soil isn't one I would advise anyone to plough.., and some other schools around would pay around dat range I jus mentioned too.. Good luck in ur search n God bless ur hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
endtime1:

abeg ignore the guy GREAT PEOPLE IGNORE INSULTS PROVERB 12:16(NLT)
Pastor endtime1
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Adenaicky:
I must appreciate the effort of the people behind this thread,you guys are doing a great job.I used to be an observer of the topics being discussed and going through job adverts until recently when I decided to join.I am happy to give feedback that I've been employed in one of the schools advertised here.I did the job interview in April but was told they would get back to me and they did got back to me to come for the second interview,God made me scale through and I join their work force fully yesteday,29th July.I must not forget to add that I also went for job interview in a school at Ifo around early July,the owner of the school is kind and caring,he told me to resume in August,it was on my way home from ifo that I got the text to come for 2nd interview at Ikeja,like I said earlier God made me got the job.It is more juicier than Ifo and so many things to learn there to help my career.I don't know how to drop the bombshell to the people at ifo that I will no longer resume with them.I don't want to hurt the proprietor cos he is very kind.And my career is also important to me.

Sorry I am late but a good our peeps here has dealt with the issue . Hailings to d house
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
nitane25:
@upload111 thnks.....evn tho ur rply came too too late. And yes I ws offered d job @iyanaipaja bt........d distance+tfare will not cover ......its best for those around dt area........m cmin frm Ojo......and so.......if der ws accomodation........evn better....nice human resource guy........a montessori schl wt a gr8 vision... M lookin up to God honestly.......I dnt knw y my own is always different.......

Our first advice has always been try schools within ur area ..u may be suprised dat u may get a school within walking distance around ur area dat wud pay let's say 30k n if its walking distance ,,then its a good place to start

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Upload 111
artisticallyart:
THE[b][/b] GET-TOGETHER

I feel our maiden end of year get-together should be a meet and greet something, review of our cvs, strong alliances and network can be formed and we can help ourself in more ways than we ever imagined.

It is a suggestion o!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
artisticallyart:

Bro u shouldn't have naa..his words were biting "yes" but u shudnt repay him in same coin..as dis ur words too cut deep
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
artisticallyart:
Upload 111

Dat was d whole idea behind the get together..u should read up on the get together details from inception here on d thread..I can't remember d pages ..anyone know the pages should assist.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
artisticallyart:
THE[b][/b] GET-TOGETHER
It is a suggestion o!!!!
artisticallyart:
Upload 111

Dat was d whole idea behind the get together..u should read up on the get together details from inception here on d thread..I can't remember d pages ..anyone know the pages should assist.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
hiteelong:
any teaching job available at ikorodu for a Bsc(Edu) industries chemistry graduate. pls will really appreciate a quick response.
I will implore you that you drop your CV in and around schools in your vicinity and probably go further this is the "transfer market" period in the teaching profession hope you get my drift?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
artisticallyart:
THE[b][/b] GET-TOGETHER

It is a suggestion o!!!!
Thumbs up! i agree it should have been in a form seminar/conference to sharpen our skills and help develop our teaching techniques to meet current standards remember its a revolving profession.
#myopinion

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
upload111:

Bossman!! Ayetoro is a villa..leave ur comfort zone. Like moses ,until he left his kindred (comfort zone) did God show him where HE(God) wanted to take him to.
Go to ipaja ,which is jus 50naira(depending sha) from ayobo. U wud get scholls to pay d range of 30-35 and even 40k.. Depends on how good u r n how ur bargaining power is

Schools like doregos can start u wif 50k , u also hav schs like honeyland, I would have mentiond dee unique but dat soil isn't one I would advise anyone to plough.., and some other schools around would pay around dat range I jus mentioned too.. Good luck in ur search n God bless ur hustle
Noted boss..... need too get some vital experience before facing those schools
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
It's so frustrating interviewing applicants these days. In the past two months, I've interviewed about 15 applicants who although possessed degree certificates have nothing to show for it. Imagine a graduate who cannot spell the word 'Proprietor' correctly. Some who manage to pass our written test fail the micro teaching aspect. They are unable to communicate effectively with the students. In fact when after a session I sought the students' opinion, they responded that that particular applicant should be employed to teach the kindergarten class. I begin to wonder if students still learn in our tertiary institutions?

Christfield Private School Ado Ekiti is still searching for good teachers for the new session due to start in September. Interested applicants should please forward their CV to christfieldschool@yahoo.com.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
@upload111......u rili think I haven't bn doing that?cs I have oh........wat can u do if ure nt invited.......YET?! One kps trying....I already know dese tings.......jus hopn on God 4 dt "better" move
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Larry37:

I will implore you that you drop your CV in and around schools in your vicinity and probably go further this is the "transfer market" period in the teaching profession hope you get my drift?
Lol "transfer market" indeed jarey.....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Xtfield:
It's so frustrating interviewing applicants these days. In the past two months, I've interviewed about 15 applicants who although possessed degree certificates have nothing to show for it. Imagine a graduate who cannot spell the word 'Proprietor' correctly. Some who manage to pass our written test fail the micro teaching aspect. They are unable to communicate effectively with the students. In fact when after a session I sought the students' opinion, they responded that that particular applicant should be employed to teach the kindergarten class. I begin to wonder if students still learn in our tertiary institutions?

Christfield Private School Ado Ekiti is still searching for good teachers for the new session due to start in September. Interested applicants should please forward their CV to christfieldschool@yahoo.com.
I can imagine..........they r lucky .....wen we r stil lookn4where $ whom2impress .....all those certificate graduates tho.....hmm it is well
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 12:17am On Aug 01, 2015
artisticallyart:
THE[b][/b] GET-TOGETHER

It is a suggestion o!!!!

Yet you haven't joined the whatsapp group for that purpose. embarassed
Leadership by example.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 01, 2015
afynwa:
pls house, when will Lagos state govt conduct teachers recruitment this year 2015? PLS..........
I think they are yet to recruit.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 01, 2015
naturalmi:
Does anyone know how much GreenOak International School, Port Harcourt pay for experienced teachers?
How many years experience and any other added qualification?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 01, 2015
Larry37:

Thumbs up! i agree it should have been in a form seminar/conference to sharpen our skills and help develop our teaching techniques to meet current standards remember its a revolving profession.
#myopinion
Talk is cheap.....Are you on the WhatsApp group?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2015
Funpeter:
Noted boss..... need too get some vital experience before facing those schools
Well, what makes you think they will not take you to assists a teacher or be a part-time teacher and learn the rudiments of the profession. Upload111 uploaded vital information, you should give those school a shot. #my opinion.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2015
Xtfield:

Thank you so much sir for highlighting some of the areas some applicants are deficient. This profession mould future leaders. It quite a shame that a graduate of 21st century cannot spell the word proprietor correctly, however, we appreciate the fact that you are also informing us about the problem.
Communication, interpersonal and listening skills are skill set a teacher should posses, hence, the reason for the get-together.

Sir, do you still provide accommodation?
Thank you sir.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2015
nitane25:
I can imagine..........they r lucky .....wen we r stil lookn4where $ whom2impress .....all those certificate graduates tho.....hmm it is well
You can apply.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2015
adetoks19:
please house good day...
Any info about a School teacher job at Ogbomosho. am in Lagos and willing to relocate. Am a B.Sc Holder, have experience in Montessorri and IGCSE... currently doing my PGDE.
Can you relocate to Ekiti?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Our client, a reputable Secondary School located in the IKOLE-EKITI,EKITI STATE, requires for immediate employment the services of the following;
1.) Secondary School Subjects Teachers

Requirement

Candidate must have a B.Ed in any relevant discipline.
Candidate must have about 2 to 3 years relevant teaching experience
Candidate must possess very good command of English

Remuneration Very Attractive and Competitive.
Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs and letters of application stating the position they are applying for by email to:
Networkware@gmail.com

Application Deadline 21st August,2015

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2015
Global International College Block 12,Plot 26 Admiralty way,Lekki Scheme 1, Lagos.
A friend sent the above to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.