Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2646410 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by peacemaranatha(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
artisticallyart: Sorry to derail the thread, but someone, cousin, brother or friends might need this

Lekdire Foods is a leading water & drink
producing company with head office in Offa,
Kwara state. Lekdire Foods is seeking for
young motivated candidates to fill in the
following positions below:
Various Positions
1.) Quality Control Manager
Requirement
B.Sc/HND in Microbiology, Chemistry
2.) Analyst
Requirement
B.Sc/HND/OND in Microbiology,
Chemistry
3.) Production Assistant
Requirement
OND in Food Technology.
4.) Sales Reps. (South-West)
Requirement
B.Sc/HND/OND in Marketing,
Business Administration.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their
application letter and CV's to:
The General Manager,
Lekdire Foods,
P.O Box 751,
Offa Kwara State.
cant we send resume to your mail? Pls if we can, give us d mail address
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by JustCare: 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
who received CRSS interview invitation?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Marvin67: 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
JustCare: who received CRSS interview invitation?
. I did. Any idea on what we should expect and how much they pay?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by JustCare: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Marvin67: . I did. Any idea on what we should expect and how much they pay?
lol...ah don't know ooo. just be yourself.
I'm an undergraduate wey dey find work ...maybe they gonna take me for secretary.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Roseville college at Sango-Ota& Meiran, 08023214091
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by choirmistress: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
A new Montessori school in Alagomeji seeks to
employ staff for the following positions:
Security Personnel living within Yaba and
environs, with 1-2 years experience (Gross
Annual Salary of N270,000-300,000).
(Minimum Qualification-SSCE)
Nannies/Cleaners living within Yaba and
environs, with 1-2 years experience (Gross
Annual Salary of N240,000-280,000).
(Minimum Qualification-SSCE)
Receptionist living within Yaba and environs,
with 1-2 years experience (Gross Annual Salary
of N300,000-330,000).
(Minimum Qualification-OND)
Montessori Teaching Assistants living within
Yaba and environs, with 0-1 year experience
(Gross Annual Salary of N480,000-430,000).
(Minimum Qualification-NCE)
Montessori Teachers/Teaching Assistants living
within Yaba and environs, with 1-3 years
experience (Gross Annual Salary of
N600,000-630,000).
(Minimum Qualification-1st degree and a
Montessori Diploma)
To apply, Please send in your application/cover
letter and CV to superteacher99@gmail.com on
or before 31st August, 2014.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by choirmistress: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
For those that have been invited for Christ the Redeemer Secondary School (CRSS), congratulation to be selected amongst the multitude that applied. However, that is just the first step, I will suggest you read Xtfield post and please be grounded in the subjected you are being invited for. All the best.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Debroslink: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Does Christ the Redeemer secondary school have accommodation for staff who live far, but want to relocate?
How much is their general pay?
Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hello all i hav been too busy to update lately: as regards the cvapplicants invite, i later went to the venue found out it was a school i suspected dont want to mention the name since they prefer their privacy. I must confess to you all i didnt prepare at all cos i tot it was a scam. So i had 45 instead of the pass mark 60 undecided i couldnt proceed to the next stage. It was an experience sha and it was fun. smiley

I went for another one today though i saw their vacancy in myjobmag.com and i submitted in person 2months ago. The written text went well i wrote 5sheets of paper. It comprise of current affairs, mathematics(which i didnt expect) general studies, lesson note, essay, and typing the lesson note on a Laptop ICT. I proceeded to the next stage i.e micro teaching then followed by interview. They said they will get bak to me sha i hope so. smiley
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
The interviewer asked what is your expected salary?

Me: I believ u already hav a structured salary range which u pay ur staffs pay me according to that salary range.

Interviewer. Ah ok we will pay you 10 thousand naira then

me: smiling

interviewer: you hav to say something at least what is your expectation?

Me: i dont really know anyone here so i dont knw wat d pay is like.

She:just say something

me; ok the range should be between 35 to 40

she; ok no problem we will get bak to u there are rules and regulations here u hav to abide by then also, you will have to undergo 1 to 2wks training if you are eventually considered. Thank you for your time we are so sorry for d delay hav a nice day. smiley

Please house anything wrong with this interview? Though i heard 4rm someone that they pay between 45 to 50. Pls reply oo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
DoveQueen: The interviewer asked what is your expected salary?

Me: I believ u already hav a structured salary range which u pay ur staffs pay me according to that salary range.

Interviewer. Ah ok we will pay you 10 thousand naira then

me: smiling

interviewer: you hav to say something at least what is your expectation?

Me: i dont really know anyone here so i dont knw wat d pay is like.

She:just say something

me; ok the range should be between 35 to 40

she; ok no problem we will get bak to u there are rules and regulations here u hav to abide by then also, you will have to undergo 1 to 2wks training if you are eventually considered. Thank you for your time we are so sorry for d delay hav a nice day. smiley

Please house anything wrong with this interview? Though i heard 4rm someone that they pay between 45 to 50. Pls reply oo
There is nothing wrong with the way you have answered the questions, but as for salary I have learnt it is your power to negotiate which has been highlighted by someone on this forum. You are within range...... no need to worry.
As for your experience, it was a great one........ lol!!! Schoolz that usually set above 50% as pass mark in my experience pay well.....ask Pacific Secondary school..... Please, do prepare for another because am sure you will get an invite and you will nail/ace it.

In addition, abeg, please, joor,biko, dan lah set a target for yourself.
Finally, thanks for sharing with us.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yuskanovic(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2014
DoveQueen: Hello all i hav been too busy to update lately: as regards the cvapplicants invite, i later went to the venue found out it was a school i suspected dont want to mention the name since they prefer their privacy. I must confess to you all i didnt prepare at all cos i tot it was a scam. So i had 45 instead of the pass mark 60 undecided i couldnt proceed to the next stage. It was an experience sha and it was fun. smiley

I went for another one today though i saw their vacancy in myjobmag.com and i submitted in person 2months ago. The written text went well i wrote 5sheets of paper. It comprise of current affairs, mathematics(which i didnt expect) general studies, lesson note, essay, and typing the lesson note on a Laptop ICT. I proceeded to the next stage i.e micro teaching then followed by interview. They said they will get bak to me sha i hope so. smiley
I also got d Cvapplicant invite too but i was sceptical abt it being a scam, so i couldnt attend. Beta luck to all doz dat went.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bornagain1509(f): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
please o, mummies and dadies in the house!
I have somebody that has been teaching maths for the past 7years. He is currently acting as a vice principal of the junior college in one of the reknown private schools at egan, in igando. He has a university diploma in accounting and studying business management at the national open university. He earns less than 25k and wants to work where he would get a better. Any hope for him?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by choirmistress: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
bornagain1509: please o, mummies and dadies in the house!
I have somebody that has been teaching maths for the past 7years. He is currently acting as a vice principal of the junior college in one of the reknown private schools at egan, in igando. He has a university diploma in accounting and studying business management at the national open university. He earns less than 25k and wants to work where he would get a better. Any hope for him?
There is a vacancy artisticallyart or givemejoy posted and he is suitable for the job. Pleade, do check.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by choirmistress: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
In , reference to your application submitted to kingscollegeowodeyewa@yahoo.com or inestimablejewel2014@gmail.com, kings college is inviting u for interview on 26th Aug 2014 by 10am. Pls be punctual. details call 08029300415. Regards.

Gatecrashing on point........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
choirmistress: In , reference to your application submitted to kingscollegeowodeyewa@yahoo.com or inestimablejewel2014@gmail.com, kings college is inviting u for interview on 26th Aug 2014 by 10am. Pls be punctual. details call 08029300415. Regards.

I think residents of Iyana-Ipaja, Agbado, Abule-Egba and environs are best suited fot the gatecrashing, unless of course accommodation will be provided. You can call and find out.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Summer Teacher (Science) Vacancy at Caring
Heart Initiative
Caring Heart Initiative (CHI) is recruiting to fill
the vacant position of:
Job Title: Summer Teacher (Science)
Duties:
To teach Kids Club members science
subjects during this summer holiday.
To prepare kids for next session
resumption
To give quality teaching to Kids and
assess their performance during the
period
Qualification:
B/Ed in related discipline
At least 2 years working experience in
related work environment
Excellent communication skill
Applicants must reside in Lagos
Application Closing Date
27th August, 20114
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
send CV to: career.caringheart@yahoo.com
using subject as the subject of the mail.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Summer Teacher (Art) Vacancy at Caring
Heart Initiative
Caring Heart Initiative (CHI) is recruiting to fill
the vacant position of:
Job Title: Summer Teacher (Science)
Duties:
To teach Kids Club members science
subjects during this summer holiday.
To prepare kids for next session
resumption
To give quality teaching to Kids and
assess their performance during the
period
Qualification:
B/Ed in related discipline
At least 2 years working experience in
related work environment
Excellent communication skill
Applicants must reside in Lagos
Application Closing Date
27th August, 20114
How To Apply
send CV to: career.caringheart@yahoo.com
using subject as the subject of the mail.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
I want to implore you all to try and always apply for every job you see here and take it seriously. If they say 3yrs experience Oga,apply, they may not take you but the experience(mistakes) you have will guide you how to deal with another when the opportunity present itself.

Many are jobless, but have that extra edge as xtfield has highlighted in his previous post which would make you stand out. Some schools are ICT compliance, Dovequeen would tell you more, a few at Lekki axis,.you no sabi handle pc, na u use you hand disqualify yourself.

I was at interview some couple of minutes ago and the interviewer asked if I know of a certain software in my field I answered yes, he wanted to know if I knew them and asked me to mentione the ones I know about, I did mention the ones I know of and a few questioned followed which I answered correctly. My interview said, he said, am impressed you know them, but can youbuse them, i answered, no, but with few trainning I should be able to handle it. assuming I do not know the software used in my field..... na me use my hand disqyalify myself, why? we have the internet, because info. is the source of development. I don dey the last stage, have plans to go learn one.

My point

For the fact you are jobless is not an excuse not to udate yourself in your field of study or the particular job you are presently.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Montclair Group of School is currently
recruiting Teachers to fill the following
Subjects:
Teachers:
1.) English Language
Requirement
BA English or BA.Ed English
2.) Physics
Requirement
B.Sc Physic or EA.Ed Physic
3.) Geography/Agric
Requirement
B.Sc in MAthematics or BA.Ed Geography
4.) Chemistry
Requirement
B.Sc Chemistry or BA Ed Chemistry
5.) P.A to the Proprietress
Requirement
OND IT and Computer Science
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2014
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submited their
applications to:
Montclaire Group of Schools
17/19A Oduduwas Crescentm
Behind Oke Aro Bus-stop,
Oke Aro, Oguns State.
OR
7&9 Alhaji Moshood Ekun Street,
Four square Bus-stop,
Otemuyi, Matogun,
Oke Ayo,
Ogun State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ogormcd(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
ogormcd: Hello all. I've been following this thread closely, but I'm yet to see just what I'm looking for. I just rounded off my MA English programme, and I've got about three years teaching experience. Seeking a job at an institution which prepares candidates for exams such as TOEFL. Or a top secondary school in Lagos Mainland/Surulere.

Please help.
Congratulations on the completion of you MA programme. I will advice you check previous post and send resume to school that have been advertised as A'level schools. In addition please, visit Lekki-Ajah axis they have such school around there.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
A Montessori based Nursery and Primary
School in Kuje Area Council Abuja, requires
the services of experienced, smart, self
motivated and dynamic individual for
immediate employment in the following
positions
1.) Head Teacher
Qualification/Experience
The preferred candidate must be a female
with a degree In educøtian and a
certificate or diploma in Montessori
Education.
Must have minimum of 10 years bonds
on experience in teaching young people,
3 years of which must be in similar
position and a practical knowledge of a
Montessori environment.
Must have passion for children,
interpersonal skill, be a Computer literate
and not more than 45 years of age.
2.) Class Teachers
Qualification/Experience
B. SED or NCE in any subject with
minimum 5 years experience in teaching
young people and a practical knowledge
in a Montessori enviranment,
Must have passion for children, be a
computer literate and not more than 40
years of age.
3.) Asistant Class Teachers
Qualification/Experience
Must be a female with NCE, have passion
far children and nat mare than 35 years
of age.
Subject Teachers in Creativity Art,
Computer and Music
B.ED or NCE in relevant subject with
minimum of 5 years experience in
teaching young people,
Most have passion far children, be
computer literate arid not mare than 40
years of age.
4.) Receptionist/Secretary
Qualification/Experience
Must be a graduate with good spoken
and writing skill, polite, neat rind have
good interpersonal skill.
Must be prafident in the use of computer
and not more than 28 years of ago
5.) Driver
Qualification/Experience
ND, SSCE or Trade Test with valid
Driver’s License, married with children
and not less than 5 years driving
experience.
6.) Security Guards
Qualification/Experience
ND or SSCE with relevant experience.
7.) Cleaners
Qualification/Experience
Must possess SCE, neat, hard working,
polite and not older than 35 years of age.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2014
Method of Application
Interested applicant should forward CV and
hand written Application Letter with passport
photograph on the right hand corner in PDM
to: astuteschoolsltd@gmail.com
Note: Preference will be given to condidates
living in Kule, Lugbe arid the environs.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Are you a Dynamic, Career Minded and
Resourceful Professional? Do you think you
have what it takes, to work in a Topmost
Montessori School around Festac Link Bridge,
Ago Palace, Amuwo Odofin and Okota?
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Montessori Directress
Ref: MD/004
Requirements
Minimum of Int’l Diploma in Montessori
Method of Education.
Degree in Education (Preferably in Early
Childhood Education).
Min. of 3 yrs working experience with
excellent teaching skill.
Assertive, Dynamic & able to work
independently to achieve.
Proficiency in Ms Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2014.
How to Apply
send their Applications, CV’s & 1 recent
Passport Photograph stating the position
applied for to:
The Advertiser at:
E-mail: jobs.etactsolutions@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cashkid: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
Invited for interview in two different schools within a space of 2 weeks of going around submitting my Cv. One just offered 35k yesterday, will have to attend the second one on Monday and hear them out. Then compare the two and make my decision asap. pls am posting this to encourage each and every one of us to get up and go out there to submit our Cv, there are lot of schools out there that need your service and can at least pay you something that you can at least manage to get better offer. But you can only know these schools if only you make an attempt to pay them a visit and submit your application and Cv. The worst you can get from is NO, WE DONT NEED YOUR SERVICE. Then you leave and seek for another one. All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
I do no mean to drail this enviable thread,but uncle,Aunty,Cousins,Neighbour could be in need.Company: Peakfirm Consult.
Application Deadline: 13th
September, 2014
Job Type: full time/part time
Required Experience: 0 year
Job Details
Peakfirm Consult - A recruiting
Firm situated in Ibadan, Nigeria,
with the objective of creating
capacity building for graduates
and entry level in their various
field of study. we are currently
placing an advert for young and
experienced Nigerian graduates
seeking employment in any
field.
Job Requirements
He / She must possess good
analytical ability, strong oral and
written communication abilities,
good presentation skills, good
planning, co-ordination and
decision making skills.
Candidates must demonstrate a
high level of competence in
Product Management and
possess strong people
leadership skills and proficiency
with MS Word, PowerPoint and
Excel.
Job level
Fresh Graduate, Entry Level,
Graduate Intership
Method of Application
All applicant should forward
his/her CV to peakfirmconsult@
gmail.com within the stipulated
time.
Only shortlisted candidates will
be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
Givemejoy: I think residents of Iyana-Ipaja, Agbado, Abule-Egba and environs are best suited fot the gatecrashing, unless of course accommodation will be provided. You can call and find out.
I also received this pls wats d location of d school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
choirmistress: In , reference to your application submitted to kingscollegeowodeyewa@yahoo.com or inestimablejewel2014@gmail.com, kings college is inviting u for interview on 26th Aug 2014 by 10am. Pls be punctual. details call 08029300415. Regards.

I received this sms also pls wats d location of the school
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by choirmistress: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
In , reference to your application submitted to kingscollegeowodeyewa¡yahoo.com or inestimablejewel2014¡gmail.com, kings college is inviting u for interview on 26th Aug 2014 by 10am. Pls be punctual. details call 08029300415. Regards.description of d school, from sango-ota, board a car or bus going to owode idiroko then alight at d last bus stop, mount a bike tell him u are going to King's college along ilaro road. We are sorry for d misinformation and any inconviences we might have caused u.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
choirmistress: In , reference to your application submitted to kingscollegeowodeyewa¡yahoo.com or inestimablejewel2014¡gmail.com, kings college is inviting u for interview on 26th Aug 2014 by 10am. Pls be punctual. details call 08029300415. Regards.description of d school, from sango-ota, board a car or bus going to owode idiroko then alight at d last bus stop, mount a bike tell him u are going to King's college along ilaro road. We are sorry for d misinformation and any inconviences we might have caused u.
tanx for the info.pls wats arrangement to accommodate those who doesn't live close to the school if they are eventually employed n pls wats d salary scale
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by choirmistress: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
endtime1:
tanx for the info.pls wats arrangement to accommodate those who doesn't live close to the school if they are eventually employed n pls wats d salary scale
You have their number, right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (1045) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.