Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2574340 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
artisticallyart:
So, how did it go?
A little stressful,been sleeping since I came back.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sunnypar:
Due to expansion, a day and boarding school in lagos requires applications from qualified teachers to fill in the following positions:
1. Accounts/Business studies teacher;
2. English language/Literature teacher;
3. Chemistry teacher;
4. Class teachers for Nursery/Primary school and
5. Boarding house master.
Applicants(1-3) should have at least two years teaching experience and must have prepared students for WASSCE AND IGCSE examinations.
Applicants for position 4 should be able to teach using the montessori method.
Applicants are expected to send their CVs to jaykeiam@yahoo.com latest Thursday, 27th August, 2015 or call 08101557175 for more information.
Salary is attractive.
Only selected applicants will be contacted. Successful applicants will resume work on Monday, 14th September, 2015.

This must be Laureates College.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
artisticallyart:

Which trap? the school you are teaching am sure there was a time they were paying 25k.... it could be someone's starting point women leader.

If you say so.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Concept Educational System is in need of suitable candidates for these positions:
Home Economics Teacher
Computer Teacher
Geography Teacher
C.R.K/I.R.K Teacher
Account Teacher
Economics Teacher
Government Teacher
Physics/Maths Teacher
Chemistry/Biology Teacher
English Language/Literature Teacher

Apply in person to: 50A, Willie Omiyi street Aguda Surulere
Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PeyButtons(f): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Vacancies exist for the following positions; 1. Creative Early Year Teachers. 2. Primary Teachers.

Qualification *Montessori Certificate *High Scope Certificate *N.C.E \ B.ED

Call:08094559923
NB: The school is around Oyemekun junction off College road Ogba. Lagos state.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Early Excellence School needs Cleaners, Nannies, Assistant teachers and Teachers. Apply in person to: 4B ,Hawksworth (Ojora) Road, Ikoyi, Eti-Osa, Lagos, Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adex15: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
artisticallyart:

Oga adex15,
Big boss artisticallyart,I can only take basic 1-9 classes because my discipline is interscience/biology(NCE).. Phy chem Go hard 4 me small..Merci boucoui my chief..Incase there is anoda home lssn 4 basic classes,plz do inform me sir..

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
Topmost College of Education, an approved Tertiary Institution by the NCCE/ Federal Govt of Nigeria based in Lagos to produce manpower for Teacher Education. We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below: 1.) Lecturer 2.) Principal 3.) Accountant 4.) Teacher - (Pry & Sec) 5.) Admin/Personnel Officer 6.) Educational Marketing Executive 7.) Secretary 8.) Driver 9.) Cleaner/Office Attendant 10.) Head Teacher 11.) Vice Principal 12.) Assistant Head Teacher
Application Closing Date 16th September, 2015.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to:
Topmost College of Education, 12/13 Alaja Browne Close, Olude B/Stop, Ipaja, Lagos State.
Or
3, Ikorodu Road, Beside Zenith Bank, Maryland, Lagos State.
Or
Email: topcoed@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Job Title: Class Teacher
Locations: Ibadan and Awka
Job Description Class Teachers are needed for, Pre Classes: K.G & Nursery, Grade 1 - 6
Requirements Candidates should possess relevant qualifications. Possession of other skills (Sports, Game, Vocational skills, Nelson Handwriting and Creativity) will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date 16th September, 2015.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: ceceduconsult@gmail.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Note: Subject teachers are needed for: Maths, English, French, Science, Fine Art, Music, ICT, Yoruba, Igbo in the above listed school
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Praise5:
Hello everyone! Happy new month to us!
This is my latest update after the episode where my kids disrupted my test in a school. On a second thought I decided not to visit the school as they didn't call me as promised and I know their reason. I submitted my cv to two other schools though I'm yet to hear from them.
Last friday, I got a call from the secretary/accountant at Binta Int'l School *the call was a follow up with regards to my enquiry about enrolling my kids* I used the opportunity to let her know I submitted my cv but have not heard from them. She asked me come around the next day, I did and to my shock the recipients of my application both at the Primary and Secondary levels didn't submit to the authority. Long story short, I submitted another application though at the Primary because there is no vacancy at the Secondary. Yesterday morning, there was a knock at my door and it was their messenger asking me visit the school ASAP that my number has not been available since friday *seriously?* .
I went over and was asked to prepare for test which takes place at the ajao estate annex. I did the test today and I'm convinced I nailed it *the test wasn't beans ooo felt like jamb, lol* I've related my movement to the ejigbo head of school and I'm scheduled for micro teaching/oral interview tomorrow.
Guys wish me luck and do drop any information regarding their salary structure/welfare. This school is ideal for me because its very close besides I and hubby have already decided the kids will resume school there.
Thanks to you all and please whenever you see my monicker, be ready to read an epistle. Hahahahahaha you guys are wonderful.
nice one.........awesome God
when one door is closed He will surely open a better one.........all the best

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
adex15:

Big boss artisticallyart,I can only take basic 1-9 classes because my discipline is interscience/biology(NCE).. Phy chem Go hard 4 me small..Merci boucoui my chief..Incase there is anoda home lssn 4 basic classes,plz do inform me sir..
Why limit your self? Try taking Physics and chemistry, you know what they say practise makes perfect.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
heeeman30:

This must be Laureates College.

Heeman take it easy, you know you are member of the family or have you ported.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adex15: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
GoldenDr:

Why limit your self? Try taking Physics and chemistry, you know what they say practise makes perfect.
You have said it all consul Goldendr..I will give it a shot ASAP ma..Tanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
GoldenDr:

Hmmmmm, Your type is very rare and scarce. I always Love to read your comment, You are indeed a GoldenDoctor . Cheers!!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
STENON:
Hmmmmm, Your type is very rare and scarce. I always Love to read your comment, You are indeed a GoldenDoctor . Cheers!!
Stenon......Iyawo wa, how far?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
manie:

Heeman take it easy, you know you are member of the family or have you ported.
Manie.....which family? add us join the family because I heard you making profit in the family.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
artisticallyart:

S....:
Pls house do someone know
Riseup College Ipaja. Their
salary structure and benefits. I
was invited for interview
scheduled for 2moro. Thanks

==========================

artisticallyart:
you want information but would never give feedback.....so much for information.

Arzinn.........., now u haff torked my tork, what more can I say?!

**chews kola**
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adex15: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
STENON:
He's indeed a great role model leader..Thumbs up ma
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
artisticallyart:

Manie.....which family? add us join the family because I heard you making profit in the family.

Family of the named school. A number of teachers were sacked in the school due to the students' performance in the just conduct SSCE.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by APO1: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Please, I urgently need some pieces of information about the Condition of Service for teachers at Wexford College, Oba-Ile, Akure( particularly, salary range and accommodation)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
artisticallyart:
Stenon......Iyawo wa, how far?
My Dear, I'v shared My Feedback on the whatsapp group. Thanks, I'm doing good, I jst gt a small place to manage at Sango-Ota with Free accomodation and feeding, The pay is btw 35 k and 40k. Pls I dnt wanna mention the exact amount due to some reasons. Adupe sir.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
APO1:
Please, I urgently need some pieces of information about the Condition of Service for teachers at Wexford College, Oba-Ile, Akure( particularly, salary range and accommodation)
Please I need their email, I want to send my CV to them
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is to inform thread member about the outburst by talk2yommex2000's friend about Manie's school.

We have painstakingly investigated the matter because We heard from talk2yommex2000 via mail and Maine via this thread and here is "our" findings:

1. Both parties gave a detailed description about what really transpired, which tallied;
2. Based on investigation, the principal colonised everything in the school, painted the former Chairman (Baba) in bad light;
3. There was some illegality going on which Baba knew nothing about;
4. He turned the school into a mini empire of some sort, conspired, instigated teachers' against themselves and Baba;
5. Teacher that taught from 2012 down would not say good things about the school as a result of the Principal ineptitude, instigation, greed and diabolical means which I don't want to believe he(principal) used such means;
6. As a result of financial misappropriation by the Principal, the school was plunged into debt which the new Chairman has cleared;
7. Nobody would fold their arm and see someone or anybody throw heart hurting jabbs at their father and sit down and do nothing.

In the view of the above findings and the verdict from the Senate and WhatsApp Teachers' Association (WTA), Manie a former Vice Principal of the "family" with 8yrs, a business man, financial analyst and an investment guru is hereby discharged of all accusations level against him and his school.

Signed
WTA.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
manie:

Family of the named school. A number of teachers were sacked in the school due to the students' performance in the just conduct SSCE.
sacked ??

what if d students failed to study their books ....

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seunkeji5(f): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
APO1:

don't really know much, but I guess it should be an A- grade school, don't go below 80k

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Engrcharlesid:
sacked ??

School owners who are not teachers or educationists will NOT accept that, my friend who spent 8 years was also relieved of her appointment.

The visiting Prof of this thread ie Ravenskar, hope I got the name right spent about 6 months before he was asked to go.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Engrcharlesid:
sacked ??

Can you imagine? How is it the teachers fault? Do you know how many teachers that were sacked have dependants? I do not think it is the teachers fault rather the students failed to study and the parents might have raised a lot of dust about it. Smh!!!?? Nigeria Students @ 16 she has a boyfriend, how is she going to concentrate? At 17 he does not read but believes he would make it through miracle center and goes about chasing girls. Where exactly did we get it wrong? How do we correct this anomaly in our school system?
When I went to school, if you like read...it is your cup of tea and when I mean school, I am talking of Secondary school.
One major problem with student is their inability to read, the reading culture has gone. Every student want to be the next super star, little wonder Cowbell Mathematics Competition gives half a million and Project fame gives 10 or 20million, why should they read? When hard work is not appreciated.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
manie:

School owners who are not teachers or educationists will NOT accept that, my friend who spent 8 years was also relieved of her appointment.
My gosh.......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
GoldenDr:

My gosh.......

Teachers are now super eagles coaches, if your team fails you will be fired

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sorry for not been able to come online for some days now, it is because of electricity o.
Seriously during this holiday more than 25 schools have call me for interviews through this tread, cos this is the only place I got emails of schools that needs teachers. I have submitted more than enough, whether Yorùbá is among the needed subject or not.
The issue now is that my co-teachers where I work are all envy me because of all these offers here and there, don't know which one to accept and more are still calling me for interview.
This TREAD will welcome new members starting from tomorrow, cos av decided to share my secret with them.
GoldenDR............God bless.
Artisticallyart..........Source of my joy.
Manie..............Boss.
Stenon...........Technical Adviser.
PeyButtons...........Man in woman nature.
Larry37................A man with visions.
IDROCK............. I owe you something.

6 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
Sorry for not been able to come online for some days now, it is because of electricity o.
Seriously during this holiday more than 25 schools have call me for interviews through this tread, cos this is the only place I got emails of schools that needs teachers. I have submitted more than enough, whether Yorùbá is among the needed subject or not.
The issue now is that my co-teachers where I work are all envy me because of all these offers here and there, don't know which one to accept and more are still calling me for interview.
This TREAD will welcome new members starting from tomorrow, cos av decided to share my secret with them.
GoldenDR............God bless.
Artisticallyart..........Source of my joy.
Manie..............Boss.
Stenon...........Technical Adviser.
PeyButtons...........Man in woman nature.
Larry37................A man with visions.
IDROCK............. I owe you something.
Amen....am just an every day guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.