Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2576705 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
@Dr. 65% of the problem the school face are as a result of women.....they want their ward to be the best. I begin to wonder and ponder about cowbell and project fame.....some have talent others prefer education.....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
Sorry for not been able to come online for some days now, it is because of electricity o.
Seriously during this holiday more than 25 schools have call me for interviews through this tread, cos this is the only place I got emails of schools that needs teachers. I have submitted more than enough, whether Yorùbá is among the needed subject or not.
The issue now is that my co-teachers where I work are all envy me because of all these offers here and there, don't know which one to accept and more are still calling me for interview.
This TREAD will welcome new members starting from tomorrow, cos av decided to share my secret with them.
GoldenDR............God bless.
Artisticallyart..........Source of my joy.
Manie..............Boss.
Stenon...........Technical Adviser.
PeyButtons...........Man in woman nature.
Larry37................A man with visions.
IDROCK............. I owe you something.
Congrats bro, God is taking you higher than that level.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by talk2yommex2000(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
GoldenDr:
This is to inform thread member about the outburst by talk2yommex2000's friend about Manie's school.

We have painstakingly investigated the matter because We heard from talk2yommex2000 via mail and Maine via this thread and here is "our" findings:

1. Both parties gave a detailed description about what really transpired, which tallied;
2. Based on investigation, the principal colonised everything in the school, painted the former Chairman (Baba) in bad light;
3. There was some illegality going on which Baba knew nothing about;
4. He turned the school into a mini empire of some sort, conspired, instigated teachers' against themselves and Baba;
5. Teacher that taught from 2012 down would not say good things about the school as a result of the Principal ineptitude, instigation, greed and diabolical means which I don't want to believe he(principal) used such means;
6. As a result of financial misappropriation by the Principal, the school was plunged into debt which the new Chairman has cleared;
7. Nobody would fold their arm and see someone or anybody throw heart hurting jabbs at their father and sit down and do nothing.

In the view of the above findings and the verdict from the Senate and WhatsApp Teachers' Association (WAT), Manie a former Vice Principal of the "family" with 8yrs, a business man, financial analyst and an investment guru is hereby discharged of all accusations level against him and his school.

Signed
WAT.

That's great. I'm happy that you guys really responded to the mail, and investigate the issues as promised. Kudos to you guys and well done. One Love
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
manie:

Teachers are now super eagles coaches, if your team fails you will be fired
boss manie i dont agree ....students of these days believe in miracle centers
imagine me trying to put my students on d right track ...
some will ignor becos dey hav enrolled GCE in one miracle center
only few take d advise ..and i see dem performing well
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
Sorry for not been able to come online for some days now, it is because of electricity o.
Seriously during this holiday more than 25 schools have call me for interviews through this tread, cos this is the only place I got emails of schools that needs teachers. I have submitted more than enough, whether Yorùbá is among the needed subject or not.
The issue now is that my co-teachers where I work are all envy me because of all these offers here and there, don't know which one to accept and more are still calling me for interview.
This TREAD will welcome new members starting from tomorrow, cos av decided to share my secret with them.
Manie..............Boss.
God should be the source of your joy not me. what do you say a get together?
Envy is normal.... Who is not informed would be deformed and to be reformed you need to informed. information is the difference between success and failure ask STENON.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by APO1: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
seunkeji5:

don't really know much, but I guess it should be an A- grade school, don't go below 80k
seunkeji5:

don't really know much, but I guess it should be an A- grade school, don't go below 80k
seunkeji5:

What about accommodation?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Goodevening to you all.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by akanduteenah(f): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Manie..............Boss.
IDROCK............. I owe you something.[/quote]

U said my mind, bro! I love reading posts from the above mentioned. Kudos to them all!

The one that made me laugh is PEYBUTTONS- MAN IN WOMAN NATURE!

GOD bless GoldenDr!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PeyButtons(f): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
Manie..............Boss.
Just follow your heart my dear...God bless.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ameboperoo(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
any teaching job in abuja?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seunkeji5(f): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
APO1:

What about accommodation?

can't really say about that, but since it is at the extreme part of Akure, they may likely provide accommodation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ameboperoo:
pls help us in abuja ooooo! Nigeria does not start & end in lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ameboperoo:
yes
.start distributing ur cv within and outside ur area

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
ArseneWenger:
pls help us in abuja ooooo! Nigeria does not start & end in lagos.
Ensure you post specific location in Abuja.
Avicky...... For Your Attention(FYA).

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Engrcharlesid..... you have caught the bug.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ameboperoo:
Ameboperoo:
try Hillside international school,gwarim... Abuja.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Engrcharlesid:
Manie always run for the chase when issues like this springs up. I wouldn't know why?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by spice123(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
@artisticallyart. The school was not worth the try because they lack standard. I was there this morning.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
artisticallyart:
Engrcharlesid..... you have caught the bug.
lol ....oga boss
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
spice123:
@artisticallyart. The school was not worth the try because they lack standard. I was there this morning.
which skul
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Praise5: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello everyone! I trust we all had a fruitful day. Congratulations to those who have been signed and goodluck to those still hoping for signup.
This is my latest update. I went for the oral interview/micro teaching today and to the glory of God I was successful and selected. The pay is btw 40k and 50k. Honestly I am so happy today because getting this job really means a lot to me. I've been idle at home for some months because I and my family relocated and I had to resign from my previous job. This present school is very close to me and I believe the working condition and environment are good. Thanks to you all for the encouragement though you have no idea of what I mean. I almost gave up this noble profession to pursue other business that will definitely make my pocket heavy and I'll also be a boss of my own.
I have no regret being a teacher! Its who I am, an educator! I love children and imparting knowledge while I also learn along. I am passionate about this profession and one day I'm sure I'll make it to the zenith of it or who knows? I might be a proprietress tomorrow.
Please while we all pray and hope for the best schools around; the purpose and objective of this profession should be at heart.
Thanks and goodluck to you all.

8 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seunkeji5(f): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Engrcharlesid:

teachers dey suffer oo, just imagine sacking teachers because their students did not perform well in external exam, wen we all know dat an average Nigeria students does not read again, they all depend on miracle centers.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
manie:

School owners who are not teachers or educationists will NOT accept that, my friend who spent 8 years was also relieved of her appointment.

The visiting Prof of this thread ie Ravenskar, hope I got the name right spend about 6 months before he was asked to go.
Oga Manie, I'm in ghost mode o! But whenever my monicker is mention on issues like these, I'll be tempted to come out and Lolz. wink

Laureates College is an institution of magic; the more one looks, the less he sees. My heartfelt commiseration goes to the victims of this latest 'Laureates tsunami'. May Heavens give them the courage to move on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by spice123(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
@STENON upon all the show off which you displayed on this thread you still landed on 35k - 40k job. *mtchewwww* so much for feedback @artisticallyart. Be real.......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by joseph310588: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Tpappie:

Patience? I have been patient. But I don't think it's necessary you comment about that. To me, it seems you are trying to shut me up.
Everyone has got temperament. I take it as a polite insult... pls, steer clear of my posts...
this upload111 guy tho...and his foot soldiers. Y'all nid to take a breather walahi... No 1 owns this thread...not even the OP. Leave moderating to NL moderators na... Abi which b onile and omonile wey u wan dey form for here ? Take d advice,lay off n relax dis ya overbearing attitude abeg

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
There are some schools here in waterside local govt in Ogun state that really needs teachers, but their problem is the salary.
Though they pay in time, but it is just too small, and foodstuff here are toocost.
I know am going to sign a new contract by October, if haven't join The Nigerian Police Force then.
Please do anybody have the idea of how much I can get a room at Berger?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
spice123:
@STENON upon all the show off which you displayed on this thread you still landed on 35k - 40k job. *mtchewwww* so much for feedback @artisticallyart. Be real.......
Well, You have been noticed, Enjoy ur night.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by joseph310588: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
avicky:

If you say so.
hmmmm...here is 1 foot soldier of upload111 I know...see her response... Typical... Simply typical... Totally incorrigible!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Upload please add me to the group whatsapp ASAP
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
ravensckar:
Oga Manie, I'm in ghost mode o! But whenever my monicker is mention on issues like these, I'll be tempted to come out and Lolz. wink

Laureates College is an institution of magic; the more one looks, the less he sees. My heartfelt commiseration goes to the victims of this latest 'Laureates tsunami'. May Heavens give them the courage to move on.
Hmmmmm, I wish all of you Great testimonies after their tsunami.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
hello peeps as regards the lagos state public primary school job has anyone been able to access the online form? because it kept giving me problem loading page.......tried lagossubeb.gov.ng and jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng both were unsuccessful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.