Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2570048 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Evathyst: Matee job bi bawo? Avicky tun boro je. Tot u were asking d person if she cld teach in a skul whr dey offer free food to teachers? Dt 'free food' na im make my ear stand. Besides, I never hook up anywhere o. Stil waiting for dt irresistible offer sha tongue

Quite an age! Guess u'r doing great Ma? No mind Initialize, he no dey ask after person. I go soon divorce am.
Lol. Init is trying to make money to buy that iPhone 6 wey just come out. grin
That job is a matee job o, not teacher job. Which part of lag do u reside and which area do u prefer job wise?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=initialize]

Hmmmm!

How do i ask after you dear? You know how much i want to now cheesy

****I took a recent pix for your eyes only[/quote
What are doing here? This place resmble ur otg market? Abeg go ur side and do ur love in tokyo jare.

]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
GoldenDr: Thank you Prisca 0813********99 for the text message and evry other person that sent me a birthday msg.

God will you all.
@Artisticalkyart, I see you hand.
@Remember to always give feedback, for those that gave feedback thanks, just as a member of this thread said, "take the job advert here seriously". Am off to church.
Yes o, na me talk am. They are not fake. So real. I wish everyone still job hunting best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Evathyst: Tot ds job has been advertised b4? Abi no be ds job sombody sey dem offer am 50K?
For the school to re-advertise, it means it is either they have not gotten the right candidates for the positions advertised.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello Olufunmi!
I'm still hoping to be called for interview by dat school b4 they resume.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
DoveQueen: Lol I neva follow am go o. Thanks anyway
grin ok. Bon chance in ur search.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
no1fan: UPDATE!!

Ignored the Vicdalye interview and went for the Dele college. Proprietor owns Dele college of technology and seems to be a nice baba too. Refreshed us. Salary dont know but gave them my minimum which is 35k. Didnt want me to go just kept begging that i take lower because they say d school is new in Lagos. Me no gree as d Tfare is over 300 naira per day.
good, you stood you ground
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Evathyst: 4 ur mind, anytime I mention it name u go jst show from nowhere. U don dey form 'omnipresent' abi? tongue

was jst telling Avicky how often u do 4get abt me especially wen I dnt mention ur name in any thread I visit. Hope ur ministry is moving gradually? wink
Lol. Evathyst angry cheesy. Na u e ku ku dey hustle for . iphone 6 on his mind.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
timyoghurt: U are invited for a written test @ Royal Treasures Junior School, Jakande first gate Lekki. tomorrow Sept 16, 2014. Time 11am. Pls reply yes if u wil come.

this is the message i received just now. I couldn't even remember when I applied exactly. I'm not sure I would be going just posting in case any one who is interested could gatecrash.
That is good. We begining to depopulate the unemployment market. Good job.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Evathyst: Post noted! Although, I'm not d one dt requested for ds direction, bt it cldnt av come at a better time. Once again, tnx for helping a Sister!
Evathyst, biko give a range o. Like 35 to 50
Place value on yourself and suit up or dress corparatel because you will be addressed acc to how u are dressed. Bon chance.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
HenryThegreat1: I need teaching job in Benin city, subjects like account, commerce, and economic, shuld pls call me on 08030717634.
Thank.
Have you thought of dropping your cv with schools within and around your vicinity, that is what we usually advice on this thread.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
ProfGday: Hello Olufunmi!
I'm still hoping to be called for interview by dat school b4 they resume.

Oh, they will by God's grace.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
CaptainDo: RE-INVIATATION TO CHIEF DELE, VICDAYLE RESOURCES AND KRISTA-BAL INTERVIEWS
Hi colleagues, I am involved in the three.
Interestingly, I live at IJESHA opposite CHIEF DELE GROUP OF SCHOOLS. CHIEF DELE I guess is the owner of DELE COLLEGE and DELE NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL located at 61/63 MARTINS STREET, IJESHA. It is a new school still under construction. You are going to be the first set of staff; do not worry, your selection is certain. DESCRIPTION- stop at CELE BUS STOP or IJESHA STOP and take keke or byke going to IJESHA MARKET. From IJESHA MARKET walk down as if you are going to PAKO AGUDA. You will see MRS FILLING STATION. The school is at the back of the FILLING STATION. (if you don’t have money for direct byke). If you are coming from SURULERE-PAKO-AGUDA, you will stop at the MRS FILLING STATION before IJESHA MARKET.

I was at VICDAYLE RESOURCES on FRIDAY but the boss as I understood was not on seat. He went out to source for clients. The place is a one-room office demarcated into two in that plaza at 25 Osolo way, Ajao Estate. Take bus going to AIRPORT ROAD and stop at 7&8 BUS STOP. I think they have clients but not sure if they can attract the likes of CORONA, DOWEN, CRC etc.

As for KRISTA-BAL, to hell with them. I wasted a whole day writing lesson note and basic teaching principles. Maybe, they expect me to spend another day to come and write on my area of specialization. Then another day for micro-teaching. Another day for negotiation. And after that, they will pay me less than 30k. Those teachers there do not look like people who earn more than 30k.
pls can i get d ad of chief dele
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
avicky:
Lol. Init is trying to make money to buy that iPhone 6 wey just come out. grin
That job is a matee job o, not teacher job. Which part of lag do u reside and which area do u prefer job wise?
If I hear? Iphone6 indeed! grin

I stay in surulere area, bt my main job preference is any one dt wil take me outta Lagos. I dnt wana remain in my pop's cage. D man get 'wahala' no be small. Wil talk 2u better via e-mail cos som tinz r better no mentioned here.

Tnx 4 ur concern anyways!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
avicky:
Oh, they will by God's grace.
That's assuring.Thanks dearie
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
avicky:
Evathyst, biko give a range o. Like 35 to 50
Place value on yourself and suit up or dress corparatel because you will be addressed acc to how u are dressed. Bon chance.
Noted! Dts why it has taken me ds long to accept all dt has been coming my way. I want somtin 'substantial' some myt see it as 'indecision' na dem sabi. I'v alwz believed in d principle of 'no compromise' wetin I want na him I want.

Wil brief u on how evrytin goes if eventually I make it there. Once again, u'v proven my Sister from another mother. grin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
artisticallyart: For the school to re-advertise, it means it is either they have not gotten the right candidates for the positions advertised.
Tnx Bro! Wil do d needful by applying. Maybe na me be d 'lucky' applicant wey dem dey expect cheesy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
GoldenDr: Abeg no vex, Ignore.. I will post the job properly.
Aiit Sir/Ma! Wil be following u bumper to bumper....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
initialize:

"wherever you go my heart is always with you lady, I'm everywhere you are" - in Beautiful Nubia's voice

I know our time is coming soon smiley

Business is in God's hands
Wherever I go abi? Tnk God! I hope u'l be man enof to follow me to 'Maiduguri' even if I secure a job thr wink

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ezyp(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Update on VICDAYLE RESOURCES

I went there as early as I could and went in for the interview....

No written test just oral interview.
He introduced himself and his colleague and asked for my CV.

The questions asked:-
lets meet you..
what are my experience base on what is on my CV...
my salary expectation...
where would I prefer to teach(island or mainland).

(from a guy that was before me, he was asked how can he handle the situation of a noisy class)

I was told a school will get back to me very soon.

FROM WHAT I GET ABOUT VICDAYLE RESOURCES, IF YOU DIDN'T APPLY EARLIER YOU CAN STILL GO FOR THE INTERVIEW.

2) THEY DONT LOOK REAL TO ME (I MAY BE WRONG)..

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Abuja School Vacancies by chiebube: 6:46pm
A new school in Lokogoma Abuja needs grades 1 to 5 teachers for 2014/2015 academic session.

Applicants must have a B.ED/BSc.Ed or PGDE.

Send resume/CV to pottersfield74@gmail.com
Phone: 09099447385

closing date: 2 weeks from today.(29th sept 2014
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Vacancy exist for the position of Account teacher at The Total Child School ,Dada Alaja, Owode road,Ogun state. To apply call 08112819321.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Evathyst: Aiit Sir/Ma! Wil be following u bumper to bumper....
Please go to previous post, he has dropped it there.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by eniolaamoda: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Evathyst: Wherever I go abi? Tnk God! I hope u'l be man enof to follow me to 'Maiduguri' even if I secure a job thr wink
Hi I saw ur post on a guys laptop thread,about hp elite mini I have it 4sale but I dint wana post it on someone elses thread cus it wud seem rude so I decided to come mail u here
R u still intrested in it
Hp elite 12" dvdrom 2gbram 160gbhd @36k only.
Location is ketu #10 oriyola busstop
D name is eni u can watsapp me on 08180712474 for pix if intrested.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
eniolaamoda:
Hi I saw ur post on a guys laptop thread,about hp elite mini I have it 4sale but I dint wana post it on someone elses thread cus it wud seem rude so I decided to come mail u here
why put out physical address on a social forum? Do you know the implication of what you doing?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
eniolaamoda:
Correct! D main issue is d price. Once we settle on d price, evry other discussion can follow. Bt whichever way, I'll reply ur mail wit immediate alacrity.

Besides, u'v got dt 'biznesman' instinct. Keep it up Bro!

*edited* I've replied ur mail o! Do not allow us derail ds wonderful thread make my Oga dem no vex tongue
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ezyp: Update on VICDAYLE RESOURCES

I went there as early as I could and went in for the interview....

No written test just oral interview.
He introduced himself and his colleague and asked for my CV.

The questions asked:-
lets meet you..
what are my experience base on what is on my CV...
my salary expectation...
where would I prefer to teach(island or mainland).

(from a guy that was before me, he was asked how can he handle the situation of a noisy class)

I was told a school will get back to me very soon.

FROM WHAT I GET ABOUT VICDAYLE RESOURCES, IF YOU DIDN'T APPLY EARLIER YOU CAN STILL GO FOR THE INTERVIEW.

2) THEY DONT LOOK REAL TO ME (I MAY BE WRONG)..

Thanks for d info...

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
artisticallyart: why put out physical address on a social forum? Do you know the implication of what you doing?
My Oga! Abeg no vex for am o! Oro aje l'onse wink
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alphalpha(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
long time pals... how's thinz going? hope were all getting our dream jobs. Amen.

I got this private lesson job through an agent, maen, they wan milk me like mother cow...

GoldenDr, is today your birthday? any day we meet, remind me to give you the gift I owe u.
happy birthday to us.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Vacancy exist for the position of Classroom Teacher at Springfield Schools, 30 Harold Wilson Drive, Borikiri Port Harcourt.
Qualifications: STRICTLY Education qualifications (B.Ed or NCE) and minimum of 2 years teaching Experience.
Apply to:
The Head Teacher,
Springfield Schools,
30 Harold Wilson Drive
Borikiri, Port Harcourt.
Or ralphonari@gmail.com
Closing date is 19/09/2014
Applicants living within Town and Borikiri axis of Port Harcourt will be given preference.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
alphalpha: long time pals... how's thinz going? hope were all getting our dream jobs. Amen.

I got this private lesson job through an agent, maen, they wan milk me like mother cow...

GoldenDr, is today your birthday? any day we meet, remind me to give you the gift I owe u.
happy birthday to us.
At least you are actively engaged and not idle, now if we dey ask for those that have experience in teaching, you will be among them and you now have experience in that line of career.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Evathyst: If I hear? Iphone6 indeed! grin

I stay in surulere area, bt my main job preference is any one dt wil take me outta Lagos. I dnt wana remain in my pop's cage. D man get 'wahala' no be small. Wil talk 2u better via e-mail cos som tinz r better no mentioned here.

If it's sth outside lag, let's talk then. Send me a mail. I understand how fathers can be over protective.
But u can try Pampers private schl @ Alaka, Rainbow schl, Princeton schl surulere and dey pay well.

Tnx 4 ur concern anyways!

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.