Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575796 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Creche Care Provider

Job type: Full-Time

Requirements
Preferably Female
A graduate from any discipline
Past experience in Creche services of minimum 2 (two) years
Remuneration
Salary is very negotiable.

Application Closing Date
24th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
http://www.resourceintermediaries.org/careers/index.php?option=com_users&view=login&return=aW5kZXgucGhwP29wdGlvbj1jb21fanNqb2JzJmM9anNqb2JzJnZpZXc9ZW1wbG95ZXImbGF5b3V0PXN1Y2Nlc3NmdWxsb2dpbg==
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
but sincerely speaking..its unfair NOT to give feedbacks...
there r agencies that charge money before giving out vacancy adverts..
there r some that may collect as much as 30% of ur salary after u get the job.

but Here yall get all these free..and d only payment requested is feedback. whether it went well or not ,,people can learn n benefit from it.
its discouraging to people posting when no feedbacks r gotten. if u benefit from d vacancies posted or guidiance n advice posted ..pls find time to give feedback.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rodofgod(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
I know this school, have been there.d school is good. I couldn't take d job cos of distance to my place,d pay as at then is 30-35k.in case u are interested at d ECOWAS sch job
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Slickbishop(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
rodofgod:
I know this school, have been there.d school is good. I couldn't take d job cos of distance to my place,d pay as at then is 30-35k.in case u are interested at d ECOWAS sch job
I am interested, what position is needed and where is it located?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
how do you convince upcoming generations that education is the key to success?when they are surrounded by poor unemployed graduates and rich criminals.

something needs to be done asap....

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
upload111:
how do you convince upcoming generations that education is the key to success?when they are surrounded by poor unemployed graduates and rich criminals.

something needs to be done asap....
Good question. Education in Nigeria is a waste.... How many of the dy/DX have we used? How many of the find x have we used?....... How many if us are using our certificate to work? They way forward is be like the rich criminals.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
A Class Teacher is needed in a primary school in Ibafo, Ogun State, to start work next term. Contact: 09091040065.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hello here, am confuse on what to do now o. Poultry, according to my estimation will cost me nothing less than 1million, where will I get such fund?
Maybe I will go into betting agent or take a part time job as a PTA teacher in Ondo city.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Redomi:
Hello here, am confuse on what to do now o. Poultry, according to my estimation will cost me nothing less than 1million, where will I get such fund?
Maybe I will go into betting agent or take a part time job as a PTA teacher in Ondo city.
You need medication. Didn't you do your findings before jumping into the poultry business?..... Smh!!!! You had better go and marry.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by exclusive96(f): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
[quote author=Sunnypar post=43627431]
You need medication. Didn't you do your findings before jumping into the poultry business?..... Smh!!!! You had better go and marry.[/quote
mmmmh. Language please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
shocked
Sunnypar:

Good question. Education in Nigeria is a waste.... How many of the dy/DX have we used? How many of the find x have we used?....... How many if us are using our certificate to work? They way forward is be like the rich criminals.

ha! shocked
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sunnypar:

You need medication. Didn't you do your findings before jumping into the poultry business?..... Smh!!!! You had better go and marry.
Must you hide behind your 10mb and type rubbish? Am not here to cause chaos, it's not a must to quote people or comment. Now I know why Avicky and Evathyst with Stenon are angry.
Má fi lò mí n dá si, abiwájú orí dìdán bíí síbí onírin.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sunnypar:
Bettydee...... I have not seen your feedback o!!

Stenon.....my e-girlfriend

And greeting to the house.
My E- Manfrnd...How are you?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Redomi:
Must you hide behind your 10mb and type rubbish? Am not here to cause chaos, it's not a must to quote people or comment. Now I know why Avicky and Evathyst with Stenon are angry.
Má fi lò mí n dá si, abiwájú orí dìdán bíí síbí onírin.
ehwwwoooo!! Really?? Tiwalasha...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
Redomi:
*speechless*
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Redomi:

oga! sorry to say your estimation is incorrect. unless u plan to start on a large scale which i doubt.

start small.. n u could get there..
you need proper planning. first is to know what part of d biz are you going into...

are you going in for egg production,,,hatchery,, selling of birds (for festive season) or selling poultry feeds??
all these are aspects of poultry. when u have picked one ,then thats when you can start ur estimation..my advice is you go into sales of birds or egg production..

for sales of birds , u should go for broilers thats where the money is. they mature in like 6-8 weeks...you will have to time a festive season. like xmas or new yr. if you purchase them by october ending..it will be ready for sales by xmas n new yr.

for egg production..you should go for "point of lay". these birds starts laying in like 2-3 weeks. so you start getting your eggs that soon.

i dont know how you got your estimation but if you go for as small as 30birds ,u will make you reasonable profit n i can bet it wont hit u that bad.

go for battery cage system and not deep litter system and space can be managed. a 12 by 12 room can contain 2-3battery cages which can contain abt 170birds.
deep litter system is cheaper though

half plot in interior ogun ---100k
(u may not even need half plot a quater plot can be okay for starters.)
battery cage ----------------- 16k
the battery cage can help manage space
feeds ---------------------------- depends on how u ration it
u wud need water.....
medications for d birds... etc

re-do your findings and i bet u ..it will be very far from the 1million naira mark..

you can beep me should you need further info. u know how to reach me.

God bless your hustle!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
upload111:

oga! sorry to say your estimation is incorrect. unless u plan to start on a large scale which i doubt.

start small.. n u could get there..
you need proper planning. first is to know what part of d biz are you going into...

are you going in for egg production,,,hatchery,, selling of birds (for festive season) or selling poultry feeds??
all these are aspects of poultry. when u have picked one ,then thats when you can start ur estimation..my advice is you go into sales of birds or egg production..

for sales of birds , u should go for broilers thats where the money is. they mature in like 6-8 weeks...you will have to time a festive season. like xmas or new yr. if you purchase them by october ending..it will be ready for sales by xmas n new yr.

for egg production..you should go for "point of lay". these birds starts laying in like 2-3 weeks. so you start getting your eggs that soon.

i dont know how you got your estimation but if you go for as small as 30birds ,u will make you reasonable profit n i can bet it wont hit u that bad.

half plot in interior ogun ---100k
battery cage ----------------- 16k
feeds ---------------------------- depends on how u ration it
u wud need water.....
medications for d birds... etc

re-do your findings and i bet u ..it will be very far from the 1million naira mark..

you can beep me should you need further info. u know how to reach me.

God bless your hustle!
Best quote, best advice, You are the Nairalnder of the year. Thank you boss

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
STENON:
ehwwwoooo!! Really?? Tiwalasha...
.......tiwa nì'sèse. Thank you my fellow Arbican
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Orente21(f): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
Redomi:
u nid mentoring. Didnt u do ur math well b4 sayin u l start poultry?my bro,u dnt nid a large amount 4it,u can start small and expand as ur profit expand. Betting agent? Guess u v nt made ur decisn. Its beta 2b a distributor of bulk recharge card dan dat. U beta go back 2teachin and av ur 50fowls in a small cage at home and attend 2dem in d mornin b4 goin 2sch and afternon after sch. Dt wont cost much capital. My one cent

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Orente21:
u nid mentoring. Didnt u do ur math well b4 sayin u l start poultry?my bro,u dnt nid a large amount 4it,u can start small and expand as ur profit expand. Betting agent? Guess u v nt made ur decisn. Its beta 2b a distributor of bulk recharge card dan dat. U beta go back 2teachin and av ur 50fowls in a small cage at home and attend 2dem in d mornin b4 goin 2sch and afternon after sch. Dt wont cost much capital. My one cent

WELL SAID
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Cuteboi98(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
An experienced FEMALE primary school teacher is urgently needed to teach 2 kids at home for 3days/week, 2hrs/day... To apply you must be a graduate, currently teaching in a school, resident of lekki/Ajah axis and you must be able to take basic 3 mathematics. Interested applicant should call 08062126190
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rodofgod(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Check previous update, someone put d info there but d sch is at sango ota,
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Treat as urgent.
Cc: Avicky
PeyButtons
Adenaicky
Orente

My 10+ son is going to secondary school come this September. My husband and I are shopping for schools but are torn between all boys and co-ed. I need professional advice pls. He is a last and only son with 2 sisters and always among females but very very close to his dad.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sunnypar:

The problem is the education system.... It is warped. Compare and contrast the education system in Nigeria and Ghana, Nigeria and America.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
We are an international school with over 50 years of existence. We believe that our school offers a unique educational experience for all students by providing a hybrid of the American, British and Nigerian curricular to provide a truly international community.
Ours is a world class high performance team - teaching and living out our mission, focused on excellence and continuous improvement. We are currently recruiting for the following position.

ASSISTANT TEACHERS

Position Summary:

Assist in the junior primary school to teach students, plan and carry out learning activities in line with approved teaching scheme and plans.

Duties:

• Assist teachers to conduct class/subject teaching activity in line with approved teaching scheme, plans and policies
• Prepare teaching aids as required before class
• Identify pupils with special learning needs and bring to the attention of class/subject teachers
• Participate in the overall pastoral care and oversee development of individual students
• Contribute to maintaining good teaming and collaborate environment in Corona Schools

Bachelors Degree: B.Sc./B.A/B.Ed and HND with PGDE

Experience:
Minimum of 2 years cognate experience .

Personal/Professional Qualities
• Disposition for continuous learning and improvement
• Child friendliness and pleasant disposition
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Well modulated voice and good diction
• Teamwork and Collaboration

Personal Attributes
• Poise and professional appearance
• Integrity

Interested candidates with suitable qualification should forward CV to totalchildschool@yahoo.com on or before 16th March, 2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by inestimable(f): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
upload111:
Our client, an International Secondary School in Lekki - Ajah, Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: School Administrator

Qualification

University Degree, with a minimum of 2.2 grade.

Application Closing Date
11th March, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info@businessarchitectsltd.com

Note: If you don't have the minimum qualification, please don't send your CV.
I have just applied for this position I hope it is still open.I am hopeful for a positive outcome

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Orente21(f): 3:41am On Mar 10, 2016
Mpyaw:
Treat as urgent.
Cc: Avicky
PeyButtons
Adenaicky
Orente

My 10+ son is going to secondary school come this September. My husband and I are shopping for schools but are torn between all boys and co-ed. I need professional advice pls. He is a last and only son with 2 sisters and always among females but very very close to his dad.
Do u mean u'r tinkin of hm goin 2all boys or mixed boarding house? If yes, i blve mixed sch is better. Dey learn aw 2interact well wit opposite sex,guys learn 2undastand girls theory nd feelins. Its reduce shyness in dem and also make dem wan 2read more. *I wont want 2av a girl i lyk in my class and fail a subject! Or b dirty 2sch Lol* dis just my own view. All boys or all girls or mixed, av gud nd bad side bt d positve shud b more dan disadvtages. dnt knw abt odas.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 6:16am On Mar 10, 2016
Orente21:
Beautiful one, It seems I will go for this. But please don't get me wrong o everybody, I didn't say am into poultry already, I said I wanted to go into it.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by swaggprofessor(m): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2016
pennstate:

Don't have any information yet!
Pls I just got a text from them, have u gotten an idea abt their pay yet??.thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fumstar(f): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2016
Sunnypar:

Haba! the fact that peeps ain't getting jobs doesn't make the certificate useless and doesn't make the rich criminal ways to be right. There are still jobs flowing in d air, its just a matter of God' s favour n meeting d right people. Perseverance pays.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jaiyejina(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2016
GoldenDr:
The school requires degree holders preferably in Education to fill the following roles;

1. Housemaster
2. Basic Science teacher

*Candidates applying for the housemaster position must have a science background.
*Basic Science candidates must live in Ipaja or its environ.

Interested candidates should forward their CV to: rec20152016@gmail.com
NOTE: only qualified applicants will be contacted.
pliz what's the name of the school? , thanks for your anticipated prompt response
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by pennstate(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2016
swaggprofessor:
Pls I just got a text from them, have u gotten an idea abt their pay yet??.thanks.
No information on pay yet!

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.