Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2582116 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
We believe in people and the power they bring to our world. We are proud of our long term success and measurable impact on our community.
Ours is a world class high performance team - teaching and living out our mission, focused on excellence and continuous improvement.
We are passionate about education and all forms of learning. Teaching for us is the most fulfilling career. We seek to fill the position of

ASSISTANT TEACHERS

Position Summary:

Assist in the junior primary school to teach students, plan and carry out learning activities in line with approved teaching scheme and plans.

Duties:

• Assist teachers to conduct class/subject teaching activity in line with approved teaching scheme, plans and policies
• Prepare teaching aids as required before class
• Identify pupils with special learning needs and bring to the attention of class/subject teachers
• Participate in the overall pastoral care and oversee development of individual students
• Contribute to maintaining good teaming and collaborate environment in Corona Schools

Bachelors Degree: B.Sc./B.A/B.ED

Experience:
Minimum of 2 years teaching experience mandatory.

Personal/Professional Qualities
• Disposition for continuous learning and improvement
• Child friendliness and pleasant disposition
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Well modulated voice and good diction
• Teamwork and Collaboration

Personal Attributes
• Poise and professional appearance
• Integrity

Interested candidates with suitable qualification should forward CV to totalchildschool@yahoo.com on or before Friday 11th March, 2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bettydee(f): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
structure001:
A top secondary school at alhaja bus stop, idimu, lagos is in need of qualified and experienced science teacher who will teach Biology and Chemistry. PGDE/B.ED teachers stand a better chance of employment. The school is located precisely at alhaja bus stop, on the way to Ikotun, Lagos. please contact the school on 08064054607.

The school is one of the various schools i submitted my cv to. I have received four responses, and im currently with one.
For those of you who depend solely on this thread for job, you need to develop yourself first in terms of career/certificates, then go out there and submit as many cv as you can. Schools are everywhere out there, teachers are changing schools every month, and no top school will place an advertisement outside their school gate.
Im still waiting for the 'transfer window' - i know schools like Turkish, Chrisland e.t.c will come calling (by God's grace). I wish you all the best, fellows.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hello house. Hope we are enjoying the Friday night stuff away from work pressure?

Hmmmm! All teachers in Ondo state, please, why aren't we getting updates like other states?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
upload111:

That doesnt matter. Just go there ad when it gets to talks on pay package ,u tell 'em d range you want n if they offer something u are not okay with, then u take a walk

thanks boss later went for d text/interview... 7 of us in number.... maths & English..to b called for d 2nd stage...money has not been discussed anyway
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jaiyejina(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
sekzy99:
Teachers are needed at fadmort college, majiyagbe ipaja lagos state
pliz what subjects do they need, I have a BSc Biochemistry, can handle Biology, Chemistry and Physics satisfactorily
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
The focus of the Corona Schools’ Trust Council is the development of world-class schools. World class in all facets of our operations - curriculum, teaching methodologies, staff quality, libraries, technology, buildings, resources, facilities, management and so on. In order to sustain our mission to deliver world- class education to children inculcate high moral and ethical values as we prepare them for a life of service and fulfilment, we have embarked on a number of school improvement initiatives in recent years.

We invite applications from suitable qualified candidates for the program below:

Job Title: Corona I-Teach Programme

Overview
Corona i-Teach is a programme aimed at empowering and equipping young graduates for 21st century classroom practice, irrespective of their initial academic discipline.
This 21st century teacher development programme intends to attract our nation’s most promising future leaders into the teaching profession.
The programme will involve a 4 month wide spectrum core teacher and personal development training programme which will utilise various forms of training methodologies useful for adult learning and engagement.
Why Join the Corona I - Teach
A world class educational institution with 21st century teaching tools
Industry competitive salary and compensation structure
Opportunities for personal development and structured career growth
Teaching is for the best brains, and you are ONE.
Qualification Requirements
A second class upper (2-1) from a recognised institution in and outside Nigeria.
Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed NYSC not more than a year ago.
Applicants must be within 21 and 28 years of age.
Readiness to embrace teaching as a first and preferred career option.
No prior teaching experience required.
Above average ICT skills.
Strong communication skills, proficiency in a foreign language is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online
http://www.coronaschools.org.ng/iteach/about.html
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin
issaRukayat:
Good day sir, please I studied computer science/mathematics NCE. I will appreciate teaching opportunities preferrably aroung Atan ogun state or lagos Ojo.
Email:issarukayat4@gmail.com. Thank You
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
waleola1:
The email adress for golden heart college is not going through. Any info as regards this?
You are not the only one looking for a job, are you?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
triangullar:
Hello house. Hope we are enjoying the Friday night stuff away from work pressure?

Hmmmm! All teachers in Ondo state, please, why aren't we getting updates like other states?
Hmmmmmm
Cc:
..OLUWASEUN
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wiZbanky(m): 1:33am On Mar 05, 2016
jydorchem:
Urgent vacancy for a Physics and Chemistry teacher in a private secondary school in Wakajaye area,Ibadan.
I'm presently taking those subjects,but I'd b leaving in the next 1 week(2 @most).Any interested person shld mail me: niyi4med@yahoo.com.
N.B: I'm nt under any obligatn 2 advertise d vacancy 4 d sch,jst doing dz on my own.Then d applicant shld also prepare 4 a micro teachn.
God bless.
sent a pm
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wiZbanky(m): 1:33am On Mar 05, 2016
jydorchem:
Urgent vacancy for a Physics and Chemistry teacher in a private secondary school in Wakajaye area,Ibadan.
I'm presently taking those subjects,but I'd b leaving in the next 1 week(2 @most).Any interested person shld mail me: niyi4med@yahoo.com.
N.B: I'm nt under any obligatn 2 advertise d vacancy 4 d sch,jst doing dz on my own.Then d applicant shld also prepare 4 a micro teachn.
God bless.
sent a pm to you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 3:28am On Mar 05, 2016
jaiyejina:
pliz what subjects do they need, I have a BSc Biochemistry, can handle Biology, Chemistry and Physics satisfactorily

Go to the school and chk
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2016
issaRukayat:
Good day sir, please I studied computer science/mathematics NCE. I will appreciate teaching opportunities preferrably aroung Atan ogun state or lagos Ojo.
Email:issarukayat4@gmail.com. Thank You

Follow this thread closely for updates but in the meantime, submit ur cv in schs around your area
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2016
waleola1:
The email adress for golden heart college is not going through. Any info as regards this?

Golden hrt college vacancies is on almost every job platform so i believe its getting massive submission from applicants which may hv jammed their email box.
What you could do is get the school phone number(s) and contact them or get their addrrss and send postal mail using speed delivery. If you cant get any of those then i am sorry you would have to forfeit this application as you didnt apply on time
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2016
Adexy4us:

thanks boss later went for d text/interview... 7 of us in number.... maths & English..to b called for d 2nd stage...money has not been discussed anyway

Money will be discussed at the final stage. Dont worry. Concentrate on passing all stages of d interview first.

God bless ur hustle!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
upload111:

Follow this thread closely for updates but in the meantime, submit ur cv in schs around your area
thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iamclime(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
THIS GOES OUT TO ALL TEACHERS/TUTORS AND THOSE PLANNING TO BE: I HAVE A QUALITY ASSURED RESOURCE THAT CAN GREATLY ENHANCE AND ENLIVEN THE WAY YOU TEACH. WE ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN TAKING ON AGENTS TO MARKET THE PRODUCT. YOU CAN USE IT TO TEACH STUDENTS OR MARKET IT TO INTERESTED SCHOOLS/PARENTS/STUDENTS. IT IS REAL, AND IT WORKS! CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
LEARNERSCLOUD... QUALITY EDUCATION, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by beva28: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
I reside in port Harcourt. I have bsc in accountancy education, second class lower. I need a teaching job in Port Harcourt. I am an experienced teacher. anyone with tangible help or contact pls pm me.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by temlaw2020: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
An international primary school in Akure needs the service of French teacher. Any one interested should contact 08057896223 for more details. Strictly for Akure residents.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2016
tongue cheesy grin tongue
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by revenant: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
westinfo4040:
Are you talking abt higher ground leadership academy
I also received the text. How far? Have you heard anything from them.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by islamics(m): 2:27am On Mar 07, 2016
I must hail the movers and shakers of this thread: KUDOS. You have been trying in keeping the thread alive. We continue to hope for the best.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:50am On Mar 07, 2016
As i am preparing for d day dis morning... I remember something which i want to share with all of u...

We all seem to get caught up with the rat race of life..looking for better jobs or better opportunities or more money and too often we forget the things that mattet most...

Family and friends matter the most... too often we chase after money and after that we chase more money while time speeds by...

Time is d only currency given to us all..let us spend it wisely. Most importantly ,lets find time for our family and friends cos at d end of it all..it matters d most.

Too often we are so busy growing up that we forget that our parents r growing old..(I am also guilty of this).
Lets find time for our family n friends..

May God bless all our hustles!
Hv a blessed week

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by westinfo4040(m): 8:18am On Mar 07, 2016
revenant:

I also received the text. How far? Have you heard anything from them.
nope ND u
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by revenant: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2016
westinfo4040:
nope ND u
Not yet oh, but you where sent text message for the interview stage right? Do you have any contact we could get information from as to get latest information.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2016
An academic consulting firm in Lagos is currently looking to hire Private Teachers in different academic field.

The prospective candidate must have a minimum of NCE/Bed or its equivalent
Must have at least 2years of teaching experience
Have strong Numeracy background

Interested Candidates should forward CV and applications to info@oakstonetutors.com or info.oakstonetutors@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2016
A crèche & pre-primary school around Akoka urgently requires experienced minders and female teachers.

Send detailed cv to threededutech@yahoo.com or send the following information to 08023647128 via WhatsApp Name, qualifications, experience, location where you live. Deadline for submission is 24th March 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by westinfo4040(m): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2016
revenant:

Not yet oh, but you where sent text message for the interview stage right? Do you have any contact we could get information from as to get latest information.
no I don't hv let's jst keep our fingers crossed
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Job Title: Early Years Professional

Requirements

The ideal candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Must have 3-10 years experience with a reputable school in Nigeria.
Must have good knowledge of Nigeria/international Education Curriculum.
Good Looking,Smart and Presentable.
Ability to prepare lesson note and tutors.

Application Closing Date
20th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV's to: recruiters@faxzonconsults.com

Note

Teachers of other subject with experience can send their cv for screening too.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Job Title: Teacher (Literature in English)

Requirements

Application Closing Date
20th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV's to: recruiters@faxzonconsults.com

Note

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Job Title: Teacher (Arabic Language)

Requirements

Application Closing Date
20th March, 2016.

How to Apply

Note

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.