Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2579272 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 1:47pm On May 04, 2016
jaiyejina:
First of all I want to thank Sunnypar for being available at almost all times for we job seekers on this thread( He's the only I've quoted that has replied, he even did politely), with that said.

Pliz I need a teaching job at Egbeda, Alimosho LG A and environs of Lagos State.
I can also teach as a private home tutor in the following subjects, Basic Science, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. THANKS.

do some footwork ..go around schools in your area n submit ur cv. you may get positive outcomes
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 1:55pm On May 04, 2016
WHAT THE WHATSAPP GROUP IS ABOUT?

The whatsapp group is a group where we share questions and thoughts both relating to education n non -education fields.
Questions and topics shared on the group cuts across class control, student handling, job interviews, business ideas, change in job fields, creating CV, job applications, information on economy/society, heads up on current happenings, possible solutions to tackle bullying, managing one's boss at d office, how to handle an obnoxious colleaugue at work etc..
they are too numerous to mention..but thats basically what we discuss on d group.

You get to be pointed in the right direction should you be faced with a delima. you can post d prob/issue on the group n members will help trash it out.

Another major thing there is networking. I have been able to meet n network with some amazing people via the whatsapp group. both on official and unofficial stuffs. Sometimes when I am faced with a challenge at d office ,I throw it open on the group n they(members) there help come up with possible solutions.
I cant say enough.

Although there are some downsides to it too. I call it downside as some may want to refer to it as such . WE DO NOT POST VACANCIES ON THE WHATSAPP GROUP so that it(d whatsapp grp) doesnt compete with the thread.(although goldendr,a team of people and I) are coming up with a way to combat that.
Also there are certain rules and regulations which memebers are expected to abide by.

well lemme put on d brakes here. If anyone needs further clarity. contact me or any of the following peeps,I am sure they will b glad to help throw more light concerning the whatsapp group.
cc
avicky
sunnypar
omawunmie
funpeter
goldendr
sekzy99
uthvicky
vickyhills
larry29
hermotalz
et al..

GOD BLESS ALL OUR HUSTLES!!

Anyone interested in joining should send a mail to upload556@gmail.com.

looking forward to your mails.
DOMINUS VOBISCUM!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hadayshawlar(f): 3:30pm On May 04, 2016
Thanks upload111.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by inestimable(f): 6:23pm On May 04, 2016
upload111:

The whatsapp group is a group where we share questions and thoughts both relating to education n non -education fields.
Questions and topics shared on the group cuts across class control, student handling, job interviews, business ideas, change in job fields, creating CV, job applications, information on economy/society, heads up on current happenings, possible solutions to tackle bullying, managing one's boss at d office, how to handle an obnoxious colleaugue at work etc..
they are too numerous to mention..but thats basically what we discuss on d group.

You get to be pointed in the right direction should you be faced with a delima. you can post d prob/issue on the group n members will help trash it out.

Another major thing there is networking. I have been able to meet n network with some amazing people via the whatsapp group. both on official and unofficial stuffs. Sometimes when I am faced with a challenge at d office ,I throw it open on the group n they(members) there help come up with possible solutions.
I cant say enough.

Although there are some downsides to it too. I call it downside as some may want to refer to it as such . WE DO NOT POST VACANCIES ON THE WHATSAPP GROUP so that it(d whatsapp grp) doesnt compete with the thread.(although goldendr,a team of people and I) are coming up with a way to combat that.
Also there are certain rules and regulations which memebers are expected to abide by.

well lemme put on d brakes here. If anyone needs further clarity. contact me or any of the following peeps,I am sure they will b glad to help throw more light concerning the whatsapp group.
cc
avicky
sunnypar
omawunmie
funpeter
goldendr
sekzy99
uthvicky
vickyhills
larry29
hermotalz
et al..

DOMINUS VOBISCUM!!

@ upload I just discovered I was deleted from the WhatsApp group. Why?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Cynthiabelle(f): 6:44pm On May 04, 2016
inestimable:

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jaiyejina(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2016
upload111:

do some footwork ..go around schools in your area n submit ur cv. you may get positive outcomes
thank u sir for the advice, I've done that expecting replies already
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oddybabs(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2016
Pls I'm in dire need of a teaching job that pays well around ojodu berger, mowe, ibafo, arepo,magodo etc. Also, anyone to help with a private coaching of secondary school students @ home. I can handle subjects of physics, biology and mathematics very well. Any location is okay by me. Thank You
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:47pm On May 04, 2016
hadayshawlar:
Thanks upload111.
huh?! dont get the reason behind this?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hadayshawlar(f): 7:51pm On May 04, 2016
upload111

huh?! dont get the reason behind this?
For the explanation. grin. Are you scared?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:54pm On May 04, 2016
inestimable:

just discovered?? hmmmm dats strange.. no one has been deleted in like forever..

how come u r just discovering..maybe u hav been dormant on the group for "lord knows how long"..if not ,u ought to have made this observation since..
or maybe u faulted some of d rules..
or maybe since d sanitization...

anyway send a mail to upload556@gmail.com and lets see how we can work that out. this time pls do read n imbibe d rules..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:55pm On May 04, 2016
Cynthiabelle:

same as above(my previous post)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:57pm On May 04, 2016
jaiyejina:
thank u sir for the advice, I've done that expecting replies already

smiles..hopefully d replies will be positive.
do remember to give feedback when you are called. goodluck.
GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:59pm On May 04, 2016
oddybabs:
Pls I'm in dire need of a teaching job that pays well around ojodu berger, mowe, ibafo, arepo,magodo etc. Also, anyone to help with a private coaching of secondary school students @ home. I can handle subjects of physics, biology and mathematics very well. Any location is okay by me. Thank You

CC
Sunnypar
goldendr
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:02pm On May 04, 2016
hadayshawlar:
upload111
huh?! dont get the reason behind this? For the explanation. grin. Are you scared?
grin. oh! u r most welc
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2016
Evening and a big kudos to you guys for your effort.

pls add this number to the whatsapp group 07064745029
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jaiyejina(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2016
upload111:

smiles..hopefully d replies will be positive. do remember to give feedback when you are called. goodluck. GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE!
Thank you sir, I will .. Definitely!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2016
Adexy4us:

they don't offer it..... where do u reside?
Mowe........Got an offer for me?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2016
Adexy4us:

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2016
Adexy4us:

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:02pm On May 04, 2016
inestimable:

So you have been there? I have never seen you comment. shocked
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:04pm On May 04, 2016
Odunharry:
Evening and a big kudos to you guys for your effort.

pls add this number to the whatsapp group
That's not how it's done. Send a mail to upload556@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 11:22pm On May 04, 2016
avicky:
That's not how it's done. Send a mail to upload556@gmail.com
OK.. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sparklie(f): 2:45am On May 05, 2016
upload111:

It's dilemma.

Another major thing there is networking. I have been able to meet n network with some amazing people via the whatsapp group. both on official and unofficial stuffs.

The plural of stuff is stuff.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2016
Larry37:

just wanted to know incase there's vacancy in d schl but mowe is kinda far to oregun
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by crownzade(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2016
An ENGLISH TEACHER is needed for immediate employment in a private school around Agbado/Matogun/Oke Aro Axis . For more information call 08060051773
However if you would like to relocate, you are welcome .

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:48am On May 05, 2016
An experienced educator needed, with uncommon communication skills, and passion to work in a nursery and primary school, you can apply for a lucrative job in a high profile school in Ikeja Lagos State.

Vacant Position

CLASS TEACHERS FOR UPPER PRIMARY CLASSES
The following requirements MUST be met:
• Spoken and written English of impeccable standard
• Willingness to participate in co-curricular activities
• Computer Literacy
• A good university degree in Education
• At least three to five(3- 5) years experience in a similar position
• Experienced in training children going into secondary school
• Child friendly qualities
• Expressive creativity and innovation in a team
• Class management skills
• Outstanding lesson delivery skills

Interested applicants should forward their CV’s and applications to recruitment4school@gmail.com within one (2) weeks of this advert. ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2016
upload111:

I cant say enough.

cc
avicky
sunnypar
omawunmie
funpeter
goldendr
sekzy99
uthvicky
vickyhills
larry29
hermotalz
et al..

DOMINUS VOBISCUM!!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2016
inestimable:

This is the probke with Nigerians. You join a social group without commenting, you add no value what so ever to an organization and you want pay at the end of the month, you see nothing wrong in not contributing your own quota to the development of the country and you want government to do all. Madame! Contribute, discuss and educate plus do 1gig plan not 10mb or better yet switch off your data when not in use......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2016
[quote author=sparklie post=45322667][/quote]
It obvious you an English graduate. It high time we bring in professionalism into this thread.
Upload1111 take not its not "i" but "I". Students are watching.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sparklie(f): 11:18am On May 05, 2016
Sunnypar:

It obvious you an English graduate. It high time we bring in professionalism into this thread.
Upload1111 take not its not "i" but "I". Students are watching.

It's high time not it high time wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adegokebunmi: 11:35am On May 05, 2016
avicky:

This comment of yours has made me fall in love with you. cool
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 11:37am On May 05, 2016
Oakland International School - Our School, a British Curriculum Early Years and Primary school requires the services of certified and experienced candidates for September 2016, to fill the position below:

Job Title: Key Stage 1 & 2 Teacher
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The teachers must be able to design and teach a creative and refreshing curriculum for the school based on the QCA requirements.
The teachers must encourage a culture of life-long learning in the pupils, ensuring they are eager to learn and independent in their thinking and quest for knowledge.
The teachers must be able to prepare pupils for life by ensuring teaching and learning are linked to real life experiences.
The teachers must have high standards and lessons must be interactive and must have cross-curricular links to other subjects.
Ability to:
Teachers must be able to motivate learners and ensure all pupils are working at their highest potential.
Teachers must be able to make lessons interactive and fun.
Teachers must be able to plan, make good use of available resources and execute excellent lessons.
Must be disciplined and have good classroom control.
Teachers must have effective strategies for supporting all learners and ensuring learning is effective and efficient.
The teachers must be able to work with little supervision and bring a lot of creativity on board.
Knowledge of:
The teachers must have a good working knowledge of the British Curriculum and how children learn.
Teachers must know how to make good use of technology to deliver interesting lessons with measurable results.
Qualifications
The candidate must have original copies of their certificates as evidence of having completed their course of study.
The candidate must have at least 3 years teaching experience in a British Curriculum School.
The candidate must have the minimum academic qualification of a B. Ed or a PGDE from a reputable institution.
Others:
Teachers who have excellent Managerial skills serving as Middle Managers/ Key Stage Coordinators /Departmental Heads and other skills are highly encouraged to apply and state this clearly as it is an advantage.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications including the applicants Curriculum vitae to the Head Teacher via either of these 2 addresses:

Oakland International School,
3 Volta Street,
Ministers Hill,
Maitama,
Abuja.
Or
Via email to: oisabuja@gmail.com

Application Deadline  8th May, 2016.

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.