Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2579668 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2016
Adexy4us:

just wanted to know incase there's vacancy in d schl but mowe is kinda far to oregun
It doesn't matter I can still rock the journey
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by awesomeJ(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2016
A reputable school in Isheri/Idimu requires the service of a competent person to teach Mathematics and Physics in the senior school. If you can take up this responsibility on a full-time basis, kindly reach me on 07060850283. Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2016
Larry37:
It doesn't matter I can still rock the journey
for a 25-30k job? haba
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 1:11pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=sparklie post=45322667][/quote]
Acknowledged!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 1:16pm On May 05, 2016
Sunnypar:

It obvious you an English graduate. It high time we bring in professionalism into this thread.
Upload1111 take not its not "i" but "I". Students are watching.

smiles..for the "i" , I am very much aware of that ..thanks tho buh(but) I dont think i will b able to keep up with it as it means pausing to use another button to Cap-lock first..

thanks bro..point is well noted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 1:22pm On May 05, 2016
sparklie:

It's high time not it high time wink kiss

hey ! take it easy.. that error there is negligible..besides we get his message.

If u so want to make corrections, you may start d thread from page one n correct every abbrevation or slang or "slip" in spelling..

That way you will surely leave memorable footprints

No love lost

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by love5011: 3:18pm On May 05, 2016
awesomeJ:
A reputable school in Isheri/Idimu requires the service of a competent person to teach Mathematics and Physics in the senior school. If you can take up this responsibility on a full-time basis, kindly reach me on 07060850283. Thank you.

pls do you have an idea of what the pay looks like? I am into maths and physics and i stay around that area.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mhizesta(f): 4:01pm On May 05, 2016
Any teaching vacancy in ado ekiti pls? I'm a student there and I need a job to assist my academics financially..thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by unapapadeycraze: 4:08pm On May 05, 2016
mhizesta:
Any teaching vacancy in ado ekiti pls? I'm a student there and I need a job to assist my academics financially..thanks

how would you cope?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mhizesta(f): 4:18pm On May 05, 2016
@unapapadeycraze...I finish lectures on mon-wed by 2pm.No lectures for me on thurs nd fri.. It can b a part time teaching job or evening lessons.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by unapapadeycraze: 4:21pm On May 05, 2016
mhizesta:
@unapapadeycraze...I finish lectures on mon-wed by 2pm.No lectures for me on thurs nd fri.. It can b a part time teaching job or evening lessons.

what are you studying?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mhizesta(f): 4:28pm On May 05, 2016
Ecnomics.Do u have a job for me?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ejiod(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2016
teekares:
Rosevalley high School at Oko-Oba, Agege-Lagos. Pls who knows there pay range here..
Any latest from rosevalley?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2016
A reputable Bilingual school, is requesting applications for full time candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Teacher (Drama/Dance/Ballet)

Requirement
Candidates should have at least six years experience.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: vacancy677@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2016
A reputable Bilingual school, is requesting applications for full time candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Teacher (PHE)

Requirements
Applicants must be an experienced instructor in athletics, swimming e.t.c.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: vacancy677@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2016

Job Title: Teacher (Music)

Requirement
Applicants must be skillful in at least five (5) music instruments.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2016.

How to Apply

Job Title: Teacher (Diction/Elocution)

Requirement
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2016.

How to Apply
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2016

Job Title: Teacher (French Language)

Requirement
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2016.

How to Apply
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2016
Roemichs International School is a World Class Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary Education Institution, which is determined to raise a generation of children ready to face global challenges and be useful citizens in this rapidly changing world.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Basic Technology and Design and Technology Teacher

Requirements
Dedicated and enthusiastic teacher of Basic Technology and Design and Technology needed in an excellent private school in Ilorin.
Good working knowledge of the 9 Year BEC Basic Tech curriculum is essential and good working knowledge of IGCSE and O Level D & T an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their formal letter of Application with an attach CV's to: roemichsschool@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2016
One of the leading private Schools in Ikorodu, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Qualified Teachers ( ALL SUBJECTS)

Qualifications
He/ she must be fluent in English Language
He/she must be knowledgeable in British and American School Curriculum
Must possess NCE, B.Ed or its equivalent
Must have an idea of a Montessori Environment
He/She must have 5 - 10 years experience in teaching
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letter and CV's to: school.professions07@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2016
One of the leading private Schools in Ikorodu, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Qualified Teachers ( ALL SUBJECTS)

Qualifications
He/ she must be fluent in English Language
He/she must be knowledgeable in British and American School Curriculum
Must possess NCE, B.Ed or its equivalent
Must have an idea of a Montessori Environment
He/She must have 5 - 10 years experience in teaching
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letter and CV's to: school.professions07@gmail.com

Do-Estdot International Schools, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position of:

Job Title: House Keeper

Requirement
A male or female of 18 years and above who will live-in.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2016.

Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should apply in person to:
Doestdot International School,
Council Bus Stop,
Lagos State.

Note: Candidates should come along with your application letter.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 10:27pm On May 05, 2016
love5011:

pls do you have an idea of what the pay looks like? I am into maths and physics and i stay around that area.

refer to sunnypar's post on salary range in different areas ..

CC
sunnypar
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2016
upload111:

refer to sunnypar's post on salary range in different areas ..

CC
sunnypar
They would never update it very selfish and self centered people..
Ejiod.... Try and update the salary structure.
Stenon.......runawayq wife.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2016
Adexy4us:

for a 25-30k job? haba
Forget oooo....no be part time....for where everything don increase....na extra income
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 10:40pm On May 05, 2016
mhizesta:

I dont know about part-time teaching in your area but I figure it should likely follow same pattern as job search for full time..
pick a day n go around ur area n submit ur cv to schools in your area or better still, try meeting with d school owner or principal or headteacher n discuss the "part-time" thing with them.

For home lesson, its easier to get when you r already teaching..but since u are not teaching yet, you will need people to refer u.
talk to some teachers u know n also talk to some parents either in your church or around where you stay.
U may even find one that will want you to start immediately..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:42pm On May 05, 2016
mhizesta:
Find this monicker xtfield. Your best bet is tutorial center
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:49pm On May 05, 2016
Sunnypar:
A School runs a Creche and Preschool. The schoolis the product of the dream of a professionally trained teacher of 18 years teaching experience abroad and who have passion for young children. The birth of the school was as a result of the passion for teaching and caring for kids in a child-friendly environment as well as offering support to working parents in Nigeria.

We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
* Crechè Teacher
* Pre-School Teachers
* After School Teachers
* Professional Nannies
* Nursery Teachers
* Receptionist (OND)

51, Adebola Street, Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Str., Surulere, Lagos.

Qualifications
* NCE and TC 2 or NCE alone or B.Ed in early childhood Education/ B.sc but have teaching experience.
* Must have Montessori training.
* Must have passion for children.
* Willingness to learn Montessori training
* Good command of English Language
* Good communication skills.
Salary very: negotiable
For enquiries: 09022403254 & 08181322613.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 5:47am On May 06, 2016
Sunnypar:

They would never update it very selfish and self centered people..
Ejiod.... Try and update the salary structure.
Stenon.......runawayq wife.
I'm always afraid of a typical unknown being like you.

Gosh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ejiod(m): 6:02am On May 06, 2016
Sunnypar:
They would never update it very selfish and self centered people.. Ejiod.... Try and update the salary structure. Stenon.......runawayq wife.
I was offered 30k plus accomodation buh didn't take d offer
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by debh(m): 7:14am On May 06, 2016
I applied for a teaching job at ikorodu . Salary 24k
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2016
debh:
I applied for a teaching job at ikorodu . Salary 24k
The location
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:18am On May 06, 2016
Ejiod:

I was offered 30k plus accomodation buh didn't take d offer
Quote it in the salary structure and make it bold. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.