Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573416 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2016
Any vancancy for an efficient furthermaths/maths/computer or physics teacher around sango otta?. Whether private tutor or class....pls link me up...i can be reached on 07081644337. My whatsapp nbr is 09022012388. I reside at estate...after obasanjo. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 29, 2016
upload111:

hmmm you will need higher papers for that o.. (that leaugue rarely ball with peeps without extra papers ).. if u gat those set already, then u are well on track.

Iyanu will shele
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2016
The reason for the silence on the thread is because the creme d'la creme of the thread have moved based to www.mitacy.com
Little wonder we have not seen Avicky
Idrock and co.
It is a good thing. Let's support our own, the doctor has helped and decided it time for him to create a niche for himself..... Let's support made in Nigeria (mitacy).
Big ups to the Original Poster (OP).
The WhatsApp is the kicking life and direct... Join us there.
Congratulations
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2016
Good morning, please I need help with teaching jobs around Ph. I want to start next term. I have a B.Sc. in Education Accounting. I can teach Acc Econs Comm Govt .Thanks in anticipation
Andrew Otike.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by midps007(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2016
Hello house
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by debco(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2016
Please house I need a teaching Job around Sango and it's axis. I have BSc in Economics Education.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by patrickomokhua(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2016
order for 1month boelboul puppy for sale
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ajatim(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2016
Tpappie:
Can someone pls tell @universality to post in education or business section? This is a job section pls.
guy, aw far wth leadcity. Sent in cv no feedbk frm them
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 30, 2016
ajatim:
guy, aw far wth leadcity. Sent in cv no feedbk frm them

Look elsewhere. Better things ahead.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2016
All'ya requesting for teaching jobs it is better you start dropping your cv in schools around your vicinity. Transfer market for the new season will open soon and with the present economic situations there may not be high vacancies some schools may recruit secretly without advertising so get up and do the needful. All the best

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2016
Laurels Bay Preschool in Lokogoma Abuja is looking to employ the services of a teacher. If interested, please send your cv to http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/teaching-jobs/76-school-accountant-bursar#322
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by otunba88(m): 1:10am On Jun 01, 2016
greetings everyone especially the OP, I'm a graduate of mechanical engineering with Hons looking for a teaching job around ogba and ikeja. I'm good and capable of passing knowledge to people in subjects like physics and computer science. pls contact me on 08039117027 or via whatsapp. thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 01, 2016
otunba88:
greetings everyone especially the OP, I'm a graduate of mechanical engineering with Hons looking for a teaching job around ogba and ikeja. I'm good and capable of passing knowledge to people in subjects like physics and computer science. pls contact me on 08039117027 or via whatsapp. thank you.
ok
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babawere(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
A reputable Secondary School in Ifo Local
Government, Ogun State requires the services
of the vacant position of:
Job Title: Teacher
Job Description
We require teachers in the following areas:
English Language
Technical Drawing
Physics
Biology
Physical & Health Education
Qualification
B. ED, B.A/B.Sc (with PGDE), at least not less
than five (5) years experience.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2016
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
send their application letter and CV’s to:
The Human Resources Manager,
P.O. Box 820,
Ota,
Ogun State.

Job Title: Hostel Patron and Matron
Qualification
NCE, B. Ed, B.A/B.Sc.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2016
Method of Application
send their application letter and CV's to:
P.O. Box 820,
Ota,
Ogun State.

Please house, I just saw this vacancies, I stay @ ota, but can anyone help me on how I could get this school address or post my cv..Anyone interested should apply also accordingly.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babawere(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Job Title: Teacher
Job Description
We require teachers in the following areas:
English Language
Technical Drawing
Physics
Biology
Physical & Health Education
Qualification
B. ED, B.A/B.Sc (with PGDE), at least not less
than five (5) years experience.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2016
Method of Application
send their application letter and CV’s to:
P.O. Box 820,
Ota,
Ogun State.
Job Title: Hostel Patron and Matron
Qualification
NCE, B. Ed, B.A/B.Sc.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2016
Method of Application
send their application letter and CV's to:
P.O. Box 820,
Ota,
Ogun State.

Please house, I just saw this vacancies, I stay @ ota, but can anyone help me on how I could get this school address or post my cv..Anyone interested should apply also accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babawere(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Just got this from Astute college website. School is situated @ Ifo, ogun state:
We are recruiting experience teachers in the
following subjects:
1. English Language
2. Computer Science
3. Biology
4. Accounting
5. History
6. Chemistry
7. Physics
8. Fine and Applied Art
9. Music
10. Geography
11. French
QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor of Education with minimum of 2
years of Experience.
Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts with
2 years of experience. Teachers with NO
EDUCATIONAL background must complete
their Post Graduate Diploma in Education
within 24 months with a proof of
commencement of the program within 12
months of employment.
Signed,
Management
Apply in person or send ur cv's to: info@astutecollege.com....#As copied from their website

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olutunde12(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pls house, when does the next session for a level schools begin?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
olutunde12:
Pls house, when does the next session for a level schools begin?
September

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sunnypar:
The reason for the silence on the thread is because the creme d'la creme of the thread have moved based to www.mitacy.com
Little wonder we have not seen Avicky
Idrock and co.
It is a good thing. Let's support our own, the doctor has helped and decided it time for him to create a niche for himself..... Let's support made in Nigeria (mitacy).
Big ups to the Original Poster (OP).
The WhatsApp is the kicking life and direct... Join us there.
Congratulations
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Job Opportunities at Wadamts Polytechnic

Wadamts Polytechnic is a private polytechnic approved by the Ondo State Ministry of Education and accreditation process by the National Board for Technical Education(NBTE) in Nigeria has reached top gear. The Polytechnic situated on over ten hectares of land in the ancient town of Idanre in Ondo State, South West of Nigeria. Aside from NYSC eligibility, Wadamts graduates will be eligible to practice in Nigeria and other parts of the world.

Chief Lecturers

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationPhD/Fellowship
Experience 8 years
Location Ondo
Job Field Education / Teaching

Departments

Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Accounting
Computer Engineering Technology
Computer Science
Basic Mathematics & Statistics
Business Administration

Qualifications
The candidate applying for the position must possess one of the following:

Ph.D (preferably in any of the Area of Study indicated in the school mentioned above) with professional registration with a minimum of eight (cool years post qualification relevant teaching/professional experience and evidence of publication of research/creative work in the relevant field in reputable local/foreign Journals.

go to method of application »

Principal Lecturer

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationMBA/MSc/MA PhD/Fellowship
Experience 6 years
Location Ondo

Departments

Accounting
Computer Science
Business Administration

Qualifications

Ph.D (preferably in any of the Area of Study indicated in the school mentioned above) with professional registration with a minimum of six (6) years post qualification relevant teaching/professional experience and evidence of publication of research/creative work in any relevant discipline in reputable local/foreign Journals.
Masters degree (preferably in any of the Area of Study indicated in the school mentioned above) with professional registration with at least nine (9) years post qualification relevant teaching/professional experience plus evidence of publication of research/creative work in any relevant discipline in reputable local/foreign Journals.
Masters degree (preferably in any of the Area of Study indicated in the school mentioned above) with professional registration with at least twelve (12) years post qualification experience plus evidence of publication of research/creative work in any relevant field in reputable local/foreign Journals.

Method of Application

Applicants are required to submit twenty (20) copies of their respective application letters, curriculum vitae, certificates and other useful documents. Application details should be provided under the sub-headings listed as follows:

Full name (Surname, First name, Middle name)
Date & place of birth
Local Government Area
State of Origin & Nationality
Permanent Address & Phone Number(s)
Correspondence Address (if different from V. above)
Marital status & No of ages of children
Educational Institutions attended with dates
Academic qualifications with Dates
Professional qualifications with Dates
Work experience including full details of former/present positions
Full details of teaching/Research publications
Academic/Professional Honours & Awards with Dates
Names & Addresses of three Referees.

Applications as well as other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelopes and marked - "Post of _____________" to reach the:
Registrar,
WADAMTS Polytechnic,
PMB 510,
Idanre,
Ondo State,
Nigeria.

Interested applicants can also forward their resume, cover letter and credentials via: hr@wadamtspoly.com.ng or info@wadamtspoly.com.ng using their name and the position applied for as the subject of the email. Referees' reports should be sealed and forwarded under - “Confidential” cover to the Registrar.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Senior Lecturer

Job TypeFull Time
Experience 3 years
Location Ondo

Departments

Accounting
Computer Science
Business Administration

Qualifications
The applying candidate must possess one of the following:

Ph.D (preferably in any of the Areas of study indicated in the three schools mentioned above) with professional registration with a minimum of three (3) years post qualification relevant teaching/professional experience and evidence of publication of research/creative work in any relevant field in local/foreign Journals.
Masters degree (preferably in any of the Areas of study indicated in the three schools mentioned above) with professional registration with at least five (5) years post qualification relevant teaching/professional experience and evidence of publication of research/creative work in any relevant discipline in local/foreign Journals.
A good University degree (not below second class upper) (preferably in any of the Areas of study indicated in the three schools mentioned above) with relevant professional registration with a minimum of nine (9) years post qualification relevant teaching/professional experience and show evidence of publication of research/creative work in any relevant field in local/foreign Journals.

Method of Application

Applicants are required to submit twenty (20) copies of their respective application letters, curriculum vitae, certificates and other useful documents. Application details should be provided under the sub-headings listed as follows:
Date & place of birth
Local Government Area

Applications as well as other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelopes and marked - "Post of _____________" to reach the:
Registrar,
WADAMTS Polytechnic,
PMB 510,
Idanre,
Ondo State,
Nigeria.

Interested applicants can also forward their resume, cover letter and credentials via: hr@wadamtspoly.com.ng or info@wadamtspoly.com.ng using their name and the position applied for as the subject of the email. Referees' reports should be sealed and forwarded under - “Confidential” cover to the Registrar.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Principal Lecturer

Job TypeFull Time
Experience 6 years
Location Ondo

Departments

Accounting
Computer Science
Business Administration

Qualifications

Ph.D (preferably in any of the Area of Study indicated in the school mentioned above) with professional registration with a minimum of six (6) years post qualification relevant teaching/professional experience and evidence of publication of research/creative work in any relevant discipline in reputable local/foreign Journals.
Masters degree (preferably in any of the Area of Study indicated in the school mentioned above) with professional registration with at least nine (9) years post qualification relevant teaching/professional experience plus evidence of publication of research/creative work in any relevant discipline in reputable local/foreign Journals.
Masters degree (preferably in any of the Area of Study indicated in the school mentioned above) with professional registration with at least twelve (12) years post qualification experience plus evidence of publication of research/creative work in any relevant field in reputable local/foreign Journals.

Method of Application

Date & place of birth
Local Government Area

Registrar,
WADAMTS Polytechnic,
PMB 510,
Idanre,
Ondo State,
Nigeria.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lecturers I

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationMBA/MSc/MA
Experience 6 years
Location Ondo

Departments

Accounting
Computer Science
Business Administration

Qualifications
The candidate for the position should possess one of the following;

Ph.D (preferably in any of the Areas of study indicated in the three schools mentioned above) with professional registration.
Masters degree (preferably in any of the Areas of study indicated in the three schools mentioned above) with professional registration with at least two (2) years of post qualification relevant teaching/professional experience.
Masters degree (preferably in any of the Areas of study indicated in the three schools mentioned above) with a minimum of six (6) years post qualification relevant teaching and acceptable research/creative work in any relevant field.

Method of Application

Date & place of birth
Local Government Area

Registrar,
WADAMTS Polytechnic,
PMB 510,
Idanre,
Ondo State,
Nigeria.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lecturers II

Job TypeFull Time
Experience 3 years
Location Ondo

Departments

Accounting
Computer Science
Business Administration

Qualifications

Ph.D, preferably in any of the Area of Study indicated in the school mentioned above, with/without professional registration.
Masters degree (preferably in any of the Area of Study indicated in the school mentioned above) with a minimum of three (3) years post qualification relevant teaching/professional experience.

Method of Application

Date & place of birth
Local Government Area

Registrar,
WADAMTS Polytechnic,
PMB 510,
Idanre,
Ondo State,
Nigeria.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lecturers III

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationMBA/MSc/MA
Experience 3 years
Location Ondo

Departments

Accounting
Computer Science
Business Administration

Qualifications
The candidate applying must have one of the following:

Masters degree (preferably in one of the Areas of study indicated in the three schools mentioned above) will be considered.
A good University degree in a relevant field plus a minimum of three (3) years post qualification relevant teaching/professional experience and two professional qualification obtained from recognized professional bodies.

Method of Application

Date & place of birth
Local Government Area

Registrar,
WADAMTS Polytechnic,
PMB 510,
Idanre,
Ondo State,
Nigeria.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Arinkristy(f): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2016
beacon02:
Anyone interested in teaching jobs around ikorodu should let me know. There are a lot of vacancies in my area starting from 20k upward.
pls am highly interested, I reside in ikorodu. thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by StringAngel(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
beacon02:
Anyone interested in teaching jobs around ikorodu should let me know. There are a lot of vacancies in my area starting from 20k upward.

I am interested as a Biology teacher. My highest is Masters.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 1miccza: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Adexy4us:

What's ur qualification so I can give so u a specific range

Please i need teaching jobs in Chemistry or mathematics in any school around Agege and it's environs. If there are schools outside Lagos ,i won't mind relocating bro how can you help me??
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 1miccza: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sunnypar:
they are real(warri in delta state), pay btwn 50-80 and provide accommodation for experienced hands.

Pls are they still recruiting??
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
1miccza:

Pls are they still recruiting??
no, visit www.mitacy.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Dekkylicious: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Please am looking for a teaching job in primary school. Classroom teacher in Surulere anybody that knows about any vacancy should please contact me on 08038756554. God bless you all
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Dekkylicious: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Am tired of being a stay home mum or house wife pls am desperately in need of a classroom teaching job in a primary school here in Surulere please friends help. 08038756554

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.