Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2586443 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by otabsky: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
Warm regards to everyone and specially to those who have kept this thread going over the years.

For interested parties, there are vacancies in the following areas at one of the first-generation private secondary schools in Benin City:
1. Physical and Health Education
2. Chemistry
3. Christian Religious Studies

Preference is for applicants resident in Benin City as there is no provision for accommodation.

Pros: Relatively flexible work schedule depending on qualifications and competence on the job

Cons: Static pay structure

Contact 08074985319 to seek any more information.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emeritusseun(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
olutunde12:

Why moslems only?
lol....see talk oo....because na muslim skul na.....abi dem no get ryt to specify religion for dem skul ni...
Smiling in ilaje dialect

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 3:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Www.mitacy.com
franniechuks:
Hello, thanks for all the posts here.

But what about Abuja-based candidates?

Please, anything for us?

And before anyone will say that I should go to schools, I have been dong that already. If someone can help me with a list of schools in their respective areas of residence, like say, Gwarimpa, FHA, Lugbe, Aco, Gwagwalada, Wuse etc, I'd do the leg-work myself....

Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by captainamiedi1: 4:58am On Jul 15, 2016
I want to thank you guys for a nice job here. Please i'm new to osogbo. Can someone find me a teaching job in osogbo-Ede axis. I can teach any science subject. I have B.Eng and also teaching experience.
Please help your brother. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 4:59am On Jul 15, 2016
Moje College of Education - The College is situated at Erin-Ile, a Cash Crop producing town, which is the gateway to Northern Nigeria hut ism the midlands of the Country and is flanked by two State capitals both of which are within an hour drive from the College (i.e. Oshogbo to the South and Ilorin to the North).

Opportunities exist in the above Government approved College for suitable and interested candidates to assume duty as Pioneer Principal Staff in August, 2016.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Bursar

The Person
As Pioneer Principal Staff, candidates must be able to prove that they are resourceful and have exceptional leadership qualities to grow the College and grow along with it.
Qualification /Age Limit
ICAN or ANAN certified with 3 years post qualification experience and aged between 30 - 50 years.
Salaries/Allowances
Very attractive and negotiable.

Application Closing Date
27th July, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 10 copies each of their written applications including their well detailed curriculum vitae with photocopies of their credentials to:
The Project Co-ordinator
Moje College of Education,
Erin-Ile,
Kwara State.
Nigeria.
Or
The Liaison Officer
Moje College of Education,
P.O. Box 7000,
Ikeja, Lagos,
Nigeria.
Or
C/O Principal Office,
Erin-Ile Secondary School,
Erin-Ile,
Kwara State,
Nigeria.

Note: All Applications, which should include mobile phone numbers and E-mail addresses of the applicants.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 5:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Izzah Private School is a co-educational and multi-lingual (Arabic, English, etc) Islamic Institution established primarily to meet the yearnings of Muslim parents who are conscious of their children's comprehensive educational requirements.

Due to expansion, applications are welcomed from suitably qualified personnel for employment for the 2016/2017 academic session as follows:

Job Title: Class Teacher

Requirements
Effective written and communication skills in English.
Highly experienced in teaching elementary classes (nursery and/or primary).
Degree in Education/NCE, knowledge of Montessori teaching methodology are added advantages.
General Requirements:
Must be a Muslim.
High academic, moral and spiritual standards.
Trainable, Diligent, Dedicated, Passionate, Hardworking.
Team Player, Result-Oriented and Peak Performer.
Residence in Alimosho LGA or its environs.
Benefits
Conducive working environment.
Excellent remuneration package.
Shorter working hours.
Career growth and development through trainings and mentoring.
Very low teacher/pupils teaching ratio.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: alizzahinstitute@gmail.com using a short cover letter as the body and 'Application for the Post of a CLASS TEACHER' as the subject of the email.
Or
Submit handwritten application (with attached CV) to:
The Director of Studies,
Al-Izzah Private School,
UNILAG Estate,
Off Alake Bus Stop,
Idimu, Lagos.

Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and scheduled for interview.
Please let support the at www.mitacy.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 5:15am On Jul 15, 2016
Evangel University Akaeze, Ebonyi State is one of the five Private Universities licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria on 28th February, 2012 to operate as degree awarding institutions. The Proprietor of Evangel University is the Assemblies of God, Nigeria.

Evangel University commenced its academic activities for the 2012/2013 session on November 17, 2012 with two Colleges namely: College of Science and College of Business Studies and a School of General Studies at the Take-off Campus at Okpoto. Okpoto is located at Kilometre 48, along Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway, Ebonyi State.

Applications are hereby, invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the Non-teaching position below:

Job Title:
Secretarial Assistant (Typist)
Confidential Secretary
Executive Officers

Qualifications
Candidate must have full Secondary School Education with a minimum of credit passes in three subjects including English Language plus 35 WPM in typewriting from a recognized Examination body and a certificate in Computer technology.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies of word-processed applications, fifteen (15) copies of credentials with detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
The Registrar,
Evangel University Akaeze,
P.M.B 129 Abakaliki,
Ebonyi State.

The Curriculum Vitae should include the following:
Position applied for;
Full name (Surname first in capital letters);
Place and date of birth;
Nationality;
State of origin & Local Government Area;
Permanent Home Address;
Present postal address/GSM numbers/e-mail address;
Marital status;
Number and ages of children (if any);
Educational institutions attended with dates;
Academic qualifications obtained with dates;
Professional qualifications obtained with dates (if any);
Working experience including full details of former and present post(s);
List of publications where applicable (if any);
Honours/Distinctions;
Extra-Curricular Activities;
Names and addresses of three referees
Note
Applications should be forwarded in an envelope with the position applied for clearly indicated on its left hand corner.
Candidates should request their three referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover, direct to the Registrar.
The referees should be informed to indicate the position applied for.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nasaski: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2016
Port Harcourt

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by anathemiamia(f): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by davide470(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2016
anathemiamia:
Hi A R,

How are you? wink

Finally!.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by anathemiamia(f): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2016
davide470:
Hi A R,

How are you? wink

Finally!.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Inteldeji: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hello house recieved this text today. Dear Sir/Ma. Following an application with ROYAL COLLEGE MASAKA. You have been invited for an interview.
Date:5th sept 2016
Time:9am. Who is with me on this one? More so I reside in Ogun and the school is in Nassarawa pple of dis house do u think I should still give this a shot? Any other advice/info is welcome and would be deeply appreciated.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Inteldeji: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Inteldeji:
Hello house recieved this text today. Dear Sir/Ma. Following an application with ROYAL COLLEGE MASAKA. You have been invited for an interview.
Time:9am. Who is with me on this one? More so I reside in Ogun and the school is in Nassarawa pple of dis house do u think I should still give this a shot? Any other advice/info is welcome and would be deeply appreciated.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emeritusseun(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Inteldeji:

i applied three days ago, but am yet to recieve any text oo....
But i confirmed from a frnd in nasarawa, he said d skul is a gud one....stil growing though!....
So u cud gve it a trial
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Inteldeji: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Emeritusseun:

i applied three days ago, but am yet to recieve any text oo....
But i confirmed from a frnd in nasarawa, he said d skul is a gud one....stil growing though!....
So u cud gve it a trial
Thanks for ur response u should exercise a bit more patience cos I applied 8days ago and from what I gathered application closed yesterday so they might still be sorting things out as regards text messages hopefully u will get an invite soon. One more thing when u applied did they acknowledge ur application wt an email message? Cos I recieved an acknowledgement mail immediately after my application.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Inteldeji:

Ogun to Nasarawa...a bit far oo for a teaching interview.. anyway u never cant tel if they assist in ur t-fare... u can stylishly confirm that but u av to b cautious wen doing that.

on less its certain u will get the job

all the best

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emeritusseun(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Inteldeji:
Thanks for ur response u should exercise a bit more patience cos I applied 8days ago and from what I gathered application closed yesterday so they might still be sorting things out as regards text messages hopefully u will get an invite soon. One more thing when u applied did they acknowledge ur application wt an email message? Cos I recieved an acknowledgement mail immediately after my application.

yes, it was acknowledged....
Well, i stil dey wait....
Sept sef far...person fit don get better offer before den....
D skul isnt far frm Bingham univ in Karu, nasarawa....just #100bus.....
Keep d up alive....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Inteldeji: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Emeritusseun:

yes, it was acknowledged....
Well, i stil dey wait....
Sept sef far...person fit don get better offer before den....
D skul isnt far frm Bingham univ in Karu, nasarawa....just #100bus.....
Keep d up alive....
thanks @ Adexyus. @emerittuseyn I don't think it is worth it at all for me Am not going cos the pay from what I gathered is 22k and if u are interested in accomodation 3k would be deducted from ur salary monthly.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Inteldeji: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Emeritusseun:

yes, it was acknowledged.... Well, i stil dey wait.... Sept sef far...person fit don get better offer before den.... D skul isnt far frm Bingham univ in Karu, nasarawa....just #100bus..... Keep d up alive....
more so where are u based?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emeritusseun(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Inteldeji:

22 wat,,...really..,dats peanut...and 3k for accommodation?...shey ma 3bedroom flat...i wil confirm!...
I base in lag.....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Inteldeji: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Emeritusseun:

yes, it was acknowledged.... Well, i stil dey wait.... Sept sef far...person fit don get better offer before den.... D skul isnt far frm Bingham univ in Karu, nasarawa....just #100bus..... Keep d up alive....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Inteldeji: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
Emeritusseun:

22 wat,,...really..,dats peanut...and 3k for accommodation?...shey ma 3bedroom flat...i wil confirm!...
I base in lag.....
Lols na ontop nairaland I for see am o though that was way back in dec 2015 who knows things might have changed but I doubt it
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Inteldeji: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Emeritusseun:

I base in lag.....
pls let us know whatever u come up with after ur findings.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Inteldeji:
Lols na ontop nairaland I for see am o though that was way back in dec 2015 who knows things might have changed but I doubt it

U see am! I can't laugh oo ....even if its 50k it doesn't worth it at alllllll . u guys had better not waist ur t-fare. If u know ur onions well u can get a 30k teaching job beside ur house couple with two home teaching, all the end u will b surprise at ur total monthly take home

#justmybelieve
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Inteldeji: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Adexy4us:

U see am! I can't laugh oo ....even if its 50k it doesn't worth it at alllllll . u guys had better not waist ur t-fare. If u know ur onions well u can get a 30k teaching job beside ur house couple with two home teaching, all the end u will b surprise at ur total monthly take home

#justmybelieve
believe me bro when I was applying my mind was on about 80-100k coupled wt accomodation
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Inteldeji:
believe me bro when I was applying my mind was on about 80-100k coupled wt accomodation

that kind range nah! tel them u wish to come but t-fare is nt complete. If they could reimburse u say 5k fro t-fare , I advice u go else use ur no.7
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Inteldeji: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Adexy4us:

that kind range nah! tel them u wish to come but t-fare is nt complete. If they could reimburse u say 5k fro t-fare , I advice u go else use ur no.7
Abi! It is not worth it abeg not to talk about the risk involved in travelling thousands of kilometers
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Visocrate(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
franniechuks:
Hello, thanks for all the posts here.

But what about Abuja-based candidates?

Please, anything for us?

And before anyone will say that I should go to schools, I have been dong that already. If someone can help me with a list of schools in their respective areas of residence, like say, Gwarimpa, FHA, Lugbe, Aco, Gwagwalada, Wuse etc, I'd do the leg-work myself....

Thanks
What course did you study ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by franniechuks(f): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Visocrate:

What course did you study ?

Industrial Chemistry
I teach Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Basic Science and Chemistry as well as GMAT n GRE

I have successful students as my yardstick of achievement.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
JOBS IN IJAYE OJOKORO LAGOS AREA
Advanced Breed Group of Schools (5 Tunde Ige close off Sola Bello street. Ahamadiyya)
The above named school requires the service of experienced, professional and commitment individuals in the following subject areas:

COLLEGE ARM
English language
Mathematics
Economics
Agricultural Science
Technical drawing
Yoruba language
Islamic studies
Food and nutrition
Business studies

PRIMARY ARM
English Language
Mathematics
Nursery teachers

To apply submit your CV and cover letter to the school at the above address or email abgslagos@gmail.com

Contact no
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
VACANCIES! VACANCIES!! VACANCIES!!!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the under listed vacancies in all the Deeper Life High School campuses nationwide:
S/N POSITIONS QUALIFICATIONS
1 EDUCATORS:
1. English Language
2. Mathematics
3. Computer Studies
4. Civic Education
5. Business Studies
6. Agricultural Science
7. Social Studies
8. Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
9. Cultural & Creative Art (CCA)
10. Music
11. French
12. Basic Technology
13. Yoruba Language
14. Hausa Language
15. Igbo Language
16. PHE
17. Home Economics
18. Biology
19. Economics
20. Geography
21. Government
22. Literature in English
23. Further Mathematics
24. Chemistry
25. Physics
26. Food & Nutrition
27. Commerce
28. Technical Drawing
29. Financial Accounting Each interested candidate must possess at least a university degree in a relevant education-based discipline with a grade not less than second class lower division from a recognized University and must have taught the subject(s) he/she is applying for in reputable secondary schools for a minimum of four (4) years.

Additional requirements for the above posts are as stated below:
(i) Salvation experience;
(ii) Spiritual and emotional maturity;
(iii) Commitment to duty;
(iv) Recommendation by the candidate’s Region Overseer or Group Pastor (for those in Lagos);
(v) Readiness to work in any of the Deeper Life High School campuses.

Interested applicants should address their applications to: The Principal, Deeper Life High School and deliver it with their C.Vs. and credentials to the principal of the campus they are applying to not later than Monday 29th August, 2016. They can also e-mail it to the principal of their chosen campus through the campus E-mail address as contained in the list below:

E-MAIL ADDRESSES OF THE NEW CAMPUSES
1 Aba Campus dlhsaba@deeperlifehighschool.org,

2 Abeokuta Campus dlhsabeokuta@yahoo.com,
3 Abuja Campus dlhsabuja@yahoo.com,
4 Ado Ekiti Campus dlhsexamsadoekiti@yahoo.com,
5 Akure Campus dlhsakure@yahoo.com,
6 Benin Campus dlhsbenin@yahoo.com,
7 Calabar Campus dlhscalabarcampus@yahoo.com,

8 Enugu Campus dlhsenugu@yahoo.com
9 Ibadan Campus dlhsexamsibadan@yahoo.com,
10 Ilorin Campus dlhsilorin@yahoo.com,
11 Kaduna Campus dlhsexamskaduna@yahoo.com,
12 Lagos Campus dlhsexamslagos@yahoo.com,
13 Onitsha Campus dlhsexamsonitsha@yahoo.com,
14 Opete (Delta) Campus, dlhsdelta@yahoo.com

15 Osogbo Campus dlhsexamsoshogbo@yahoo.com,
16 Owerri Campus dlhsowerri@deeperlifehighschool.org,

17 Port Harcourt Campus dlhsexamsportharcourt@yahoo.com,
18 Uyo Campus dlhsuyo@deeperlifehighschool.org,
19 Yenagoa Campus dlhsyenagoa@deeperlifehighschool.org,
20 Yola Campus dlhsadamawa@yahoo.com,

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.