Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2586210 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
franniechuks:

Industrial Chemistry
I teach Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Basic Science and Chemistry as well as GMAT n GRE

I have successful students as my yardstick of achievement.

Isn't this too much for you alone?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by franniechuks(f): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tpappie:

Isn't this too much for you alone?

No.

The key is to know the partner of teaching for each of the subjects/ courses/ tests.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Visocrate(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
franniechuks:

Industrial Chemistry
I teach Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Basic Science and Chemistry as well as GMAT n GRE

I have successful students as my yardstick of achievement.
Ok then go to the website of Nigerian Turkish International College and apply there as the chemistry teacher, Abuja branch do that on or before tesuday next week or better still forward your CV to me
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Darmelawlah(f): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
VACANCY..,Moji Adegoke international home school,behind GTB,Asero,Abeokuta B.sc,B.ed,HND,NCE and the likes can apply...Applicable to any discipline. CV to be sumbmitted directly to the school on or before 27th of July.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by victorjam(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
octal2003:
A secondary school in maza maza is in need of subject teachers. Interested teachers should submit there credentials with C.V to no. 9 oyewole street maza maza lagos. (Call 08060318248 for more info.)
This is the job i want, close to my place. tanks man
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by weldersmind(m): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by franniechuks(f): 6:13am On Jul 16, 2016
Visocrate:

Ok then go to the website of Nigerian Turkish International College and apply there as the chemistry teacher, Abuja branch do that on or before tesuday next week or better still forward your CV to me

Good morning.

Please your email address.

Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emeritusseun(m): 6:27am On Jul 16, 2016
@visocrate...pls do you work there or has someone dat does, i mean at the NTIC...i already sent an application to d lagos campus?...and got an automatic reply for acknowledgemnt...
I hope to hearing from you....
Regards,
Emeritusseun
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 16, 2016
franniechuks:

Good morning.

Please your email address.

Thanks.

Bro, anything for Mathematics?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oluwatobyloba(f): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2016
captainamiedi1:
I want to thank you guys for a nice job here. Please i'm new to osogbo. Can someone find me a teaching job in osogbo-Ede axis. I can teach any science subject. I have B.Eng and also teaching experience.
Please help your brother. Thanks
What did u study?
Go to Kunike International school in Osogbo, check for the address on line, i have forgotten how to direct u there cos i served in Osogbo. Submit ur cv there. It is a big school and they pay (65 and above) and they have teacher's lodge. You can use the opportunity to submit in other schools around the area.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by busuyem: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2016
dennis4real:
I received this text fro LASUINTSCH.
you are invited to attend a screening test @ LASU OJO MBA Complex on Sat. 9th July 2016 @ 10am. Pls come with ur acknowledgement slip, writing materials & valid ID.

Pls who else got this screening invite?

Have you heard from then since after the test?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
We are very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed forum www.mitacy.com. The site’s homepage features bright colors and an uncluttered design and our newly designed logo, which is blue. We wanted to make the new website faster, easier to navigate, and more user-friendly.

As a team with impeccable record, it’s important for us to make information regarding solutions, services and trends easily accessible for our current and prospective users. We endeavor to provide our users with the most accurate, up-to-date information and share our knowledge and expertise in the field of education, opinions, views and comments on happening within and outside Nigeria.

Our new site features an entire section where past webinars are archived, and we list upcoming seminars and webinars hosted by experience tutor, where we offer more insight on interveiw tips, job openings and trends.

Thanks to all that have advertised for us, mitacy team say a very big thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
My hands are in the air!!!!! kiss
GoldenDr:
We are very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed forum www.mitacy.com. The site’s homepage features bright colors and an uncluttered design and our newly designed logo, which is blue. We wanted to make the new website faster, easier to navigate, and more user-friendly.

As a team with impeccable record, it’s important for us to make information regarding solutions, services and trends easily accessible for our current and prospective users. We endeavor to provide our users with the most accurate, up-to-date information and share our knowledge and expertise in the field of education, opinions, views and comments on happening within and outside Nigeria.

Our new site features an entire section where past webinars are archived, and we list upcoming seminars and webinars hosted by experience tutor, where we offer more insight on interveiw tips, job openings and trends.

Thanks to all that have advertised for us, mitacy team say a very big thank you.

Its not easy! Una try....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
You guys are doing a good job !
GoldenDr:

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
This mitacy people una get plenty accounts o. Spamming everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
YOU ARE NEEDED TO TEACH ANY OF THE SUBJECTS BELOW PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE A B.SC, HND OR NCE GRADUATE WITH EXPERIENCE AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO IMPART KNOWLEDGE. 1. Mathematics 2. Physics 3. Chemistry Please note that being a WAEC Examiner in the above subjects is an advantage. THE SCHOOL - GRACE COLLEGE IS IN IPERU- REMO, LESS THAN 10 MINUTES DRIVE FROM ANY OF SAGAMU, OGERE, IKENNE, ILISHAN, ODE, ISHARA AXIS Method of Application: Interested candidates should send their application and Resume to: ggsrecruitment@yahoo.com. Using the position applied for as the subject title. E.g. Mathematics
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
YOU ARE NEEDED TO TEACH ANY OF THE SUBJECTS BELOW PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE A B.SC, HND OR NCE GRADUATE WITH EXPERIENCE AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO IMPART KNOWLEDGE. 1. Mathematics 2. Physics 3. Chemistry Please note that being a WAEC Examiner in the above subjects is an advantage. THE SCHOOL - GRACE COLLEGE IS IN IPERU- REMO, LESS THAN 10 MINUTES DRIVE FROM ANY OF SAGAMU, OGERE, IKENNE, ILISHAN, ODE, ISHARA AXIS Method of Application: Interested candidates should send their application and Resume to: ggsrecruitment@yahoo.com. Using the position applied for as the subject title. E.g. Mathematics
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by miscoe(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
pls Astute ppl in d ous, my kid sis got an interview on Monday..she's called d no. attached to d msg bt nt reachable. ..pls, has anyone got update from the bearer of the phone number? She wants to know what to expect and what to bring along, if any.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Maxineng:
This mitacy people una get plenty accounts o. Spamming everywhere
Why are you like this maxineng? ....... You aim is to run down that forum, sorry to bust your bubble, they premiered on a popular radio show.
Goldendr is a well-known name on this section so also is Debbie, Mssteph and Eremy they have created solutions on this platform for millions, helped and given advise without taken a dime and what do you do? Keep running your mouth, shouting spam, wouldnt give any form of solution to a problem, stick to your phone, creating unnecessary awareness, the said individuals have caved a niche for themselves on NL and as such are known for their tenacity, desire and passion to help many irrespective of tribe, colur and religion. It time you start get busy by starting out something and making a name for your self on and offline than constituting a nuisance.
Let me bring you up to speed about happenings on this thread in the past two and half years:

Xtfield, Principal of 15 years or more own his own school.

Manie, after 8 years of exemplary and meritorious service manages his own school.

Jarushub, not a teacher but have caved a niche for himself here on NL, today he offers training and seminar.

Finsoft not a regular on this section but on career section.

Stenon, got all the needed information she needed here before she took up that great offer.

PeyButtons, runs her own pre-school after being a teacher fof half a century.

Mumlad, also a mother, teacher and a school owner.

Avicky, Have long moved on to a fantastic school, soon, she would open her own school but just to mention a few

All, these individuals have gone ahead to do their own thing, but have always supported mitacy team not a bad idea if you support mitacy team.
Do me a favour? Help miscoe out, will you? Please stop putting out other peoples light to make yours shine. You can sit here and keep making money for NL while others have taken information and moved on to create wealth, employment and opportunities for others. In olamide's voice" who you help? You don baff"
check page 0 of this thread.
I am Pojomojo!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pojomojo:

Why are you like this maxineng? ....... You aim is to run people down.
Goldendr is a well-known name on this section so also are Debbie, Mssteph and eremy they have created solutions on this platform for millions, helped and given advise without taken a dime and what do you do? Keep running your mouth, stick to your phone, creating unnecessary awareness, the said individuals have caved a niche for themselves on NL and as such are known for their tenacity, desire and passion to help many irrespective of tribe, colur and religion. It time you start getting busy by starting out something and making a name for your self on and offline than constituting a nuisance.
Let me bring you up to speed about happenings
Xtfield, Principal of 15 years or more own his own school
Manie, after 8 years of exemplary and meritorious service manages his own school
Jarushub, not a teacher but have caved a niche for himself
Stenon, got all the needed information she needed here before she took up that great offer
Mumlad, also a mother, teacher and a school owner
Avicky, Have long moved on to a fantastic school, soon, she would open her own school but just to mention a few
All, these individuals have gone ahead to do their own thing, but have always supported mitacy team not a bad idea if you support mitacy team.
Do me a favour? Help miscoe out, will you? Please stop putting out other peoples light to make your shine. You can sit here and keep making money for NL while others have moved on to create wealth, employment and opportunities for others.
I am Pojomojo!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babadudu1(m): 12:24am On Jul 17, 2016
miscoe:
pls Astute ppl in d ous, my kid sis got an interview on Monday..she's called d no. attached to d msg bt nt reachable. ..pls, has anyone got update from the bearer of the phone number? She wants to know what to expect and what to bring along, if any.

It was written in the text naw ...... Practical teaching interview. Tell her to com along with her system or projector (jst kidding) ....... Lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by miscoe(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2016
babadudu1:

It was written in the text naw ...... Practical teaching interview. Tell her to com along with her system or projector (jst kidding) ....... Lolzzz
She doesn't have a projector but a system, perhaps you could lend her one..lols.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babadudu1(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2016
miscoe:

She doesn't have a projector but a system, perhaps you could lend her one..lols.

Only if she promise to pay a token or in exchange for her number.... Lolzzz.
C her there tomorrow. I wish her all best tomorrow.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by miscoe(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
babadudu1:

lols..funny character, u r. I can't wish her more than that too....make d family dey relieve from expenses frm her side..that s y i wil support u in ur pursuit of her number.lols...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Who you serve?lol!author=Pojomojo post=47614619]
Why are you like this maxineng? ....... You aim is to run down that forum, sorry to bust your bubble, they premiered on a popular radio show.
Goldendr is a well-known name on this section so also is Debbie, Mssteph and Eremy they have created solutions on this platform for millions, helped and given advise without taken a dime and what do you do? Keep running your mouth, shouting spam, wouldnt give any form of solution to a problem, stick to your phone, creating unnecessary awareness, the said individuals have caved a niche for themselves on NL and as such are known for their tenacity, desire and passion to help many irrespective of tribe, colur and religion. It time you start get busy by starting out something and making a name for your self on and offline than constituting a nuisance.
Let me bring you up to speed about happenings on this thread in the past two and half years:

Xtfield, Principal of 15 years or more own his own school.

Manie, after 8 years of exemplary and meritorious service manages his own school.

Jarushub, not a teacher but have caved a niche for himself here on NL, today he offers training and seminar.

Finsoft not a regular on this section but on career section.

Stenon, got all the needed information she needed here before she took up that great offer.

PeyButtons, runs her own pre-school after being a teacher fof half a century.

Mumlad, also a mother, teacher and a school owner.

Do me a favour? Help miscoe out, will you? Please stop putting out other peoples light to make yours shine. You can sit here and keep making money for NL while others have taken information and moved on to create wealth, employment and opportunities for others. In olamide's voice" who you help? You don baff"
I am Pojomojo![/quote]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
been like forever since I have last been here...
uploading....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
singlessubway:
That's WhatsApp.... The earlier the better.
smiles!h
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
olutunde12:

Why moslems only?
smh! they have put up the requirements they want for the role.. If you aren't cool with it ,look to next opening nau

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
babadudu1:

It seems that all the shortlisted applicants are scheduled for tomorrow!! I am just wondering how the school wants to handle such practical teaching interview same day. Are my competitors here? Chemistry Teacher. The school suppose to even conduct interview session same day; but I doubt it. It seems that the School has penchant for wasting applicant's ts time and money; all in the name of wanting the best. Time will prove me wrong or right. Although, the School has package, nevertheless, they might not really pay well!

See you guys tommorow at the communicated time.

emmahoney.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
GoldenDr:

To mention a few...Thanks to the following ..

Sunnypar...
Avicky
Peejaywunmi
sexzy69
koronic
goldendr himself
checkmate
uthvicky
engrcharlesid
endtime
larry37
idrock..
joliefille

and many others that ... thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olutunde12(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
upload111:

smh! they have put up the requirements they want for the role..
If you aren't cool with it ,look to next opening nau

I will like it, mr, if you make this the last time you will quote me in your life. I just noticed that any muslim application bears "must be moslem" If Chriatian schools do same, they will carry dagger go kill people. I have seen moslems teach in many chriatian schools. who even want a job in an environment where peoples foreheads have that infuriating black spot? Pack jare!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Oluwabusobomi(f): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.