Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569780 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Dilyschigo(f): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
mayor1115:
Are you a Doctor,Lawyer,an Engineer,Accountant or a business owner or in other fields but have passion for teaching? Why not fill our form and become a tutor earning extra cash at gradesgate educational services. We are a registered company in Nigeria.

Vacancies exist for all the subjects

ALL PRIMARY CLASSES
COMMON ENTRANCE EXAM
JUNIOR SECONDARY CLASSES
SENIOR SECONDARY CLASSES
WASSCE,NECO,UME
CAMBRIDGE A' LEVEL
SAT,TOEFL,PTE,IELTS,GRE,GMAT
PROGRAMMING
CURSIVE HANDWRITING
MUSIC
ALL LANGUAGES, OTHERS

Visit our website on www.gradesgate.com.ng to apply online or send your CV to info@gradesgate.com.ng or chat us up online if you have any issue(s) filling the form

N.B : Job is basically between 4pm to 8pm and also on weekends.
. Please can you give me details on how you operate. Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
English Teacher in Abuja

Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, a school dedicated to educating the total person – intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally is currently recruiting for an English Teacher

Apply via Teacher.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adetoks19(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
mayor1115:
Are you a Doctor,Lawyer,an Engineer,Accountant or a business owner or in other fields but have passion for teaching? Why not fill our form and become a tutor earning extra cash at gradesgate educational services. We are a registered company in Nigeria.

ALL PRIMARY CLASSES
COMMON ENTRANCE EXAM
JUNIOR SECONDARY CLASSES
SENIOR SECONDARY CLASSES
WASSCE,NECO,UME
CAMBRIDGE A' LEVEL
PROGRAMMING
CURSIVE HANDWRITING
MUSIC
ALL LANGUAGES, OTHERS

Visit our website on www.gradesgate.com.ng to apply online or send your CV to info@gradesgate.com.ng or chat us up online if you have any issue(s) filling the form

Location please

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mayor1115: 7:10am On Mar 28, 2017
adetoks19:

Location please

Lagos only for now
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mayor1115: 7:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Dilyschigo:
. Please can you give me details on how you operate. Thank you

We operate in Lagos only at the moment.We hook you up with clients close to your location to avoid lateness for classes.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adetoks19(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=mayor1115 post=55019917]

Lagos only for now[express.
Ok, I reside at Igando along d express. How will u link me up

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mohsaaf: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chai !! Kaduna guys we don suffer. I have been following this thread for weeks hoping to see teaching job vacancy in Kaduna but to no avail. Pls God help me.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lizy100: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
P
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Diamondvera(f): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please I reside in Lagos, Abule Egba....contact me please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Diamondvera(f): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please I need a teaching job...primary/ secondary... I stay at Abule Egba.....urgent please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello
I have sent my CV to thet email address
mayor1115:

ALL PRIMARY CLASSES
COMMON ENTRANCE EXAM
JUNIOR SECONDARY CLASSES
SENIOR SECONDARY CLASSES
WASSCE,NECO,UME
CAMBRIDGE A' LEVEL
PROGRAMMING
CURSIVE HANDWRITING
MUSIC
ALL LANGUAGES, OTHERS

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by xtee4real: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please I need a teaching job primary or secondary school in Kano State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Montesorri Teacher at an International School in Ijede

An International School in Ijede, Ikorodu Lagos is currently recruiting for a qualified Montesorri teacher.

Apply via Teacher.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2017
The IDMANN Institute is a subsidiary of Aquada Development Corporation. IDMANN Institute is a technical institution which provides tertiary professional development, personal development and post employment training, is currently seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Language Instructor

Job Description

We are looking to hire the services of Language Instructors (major Nigerian Languages) to teach in the IDMANN Language Center.

Successful applicants will be expected to:

Teach courses online over video conference;
Have reliable internet access for each training session (classes will be held twice a month)
Be familiar with teaching a course using a video link (instructors who are not familiar with this MAY be provided additional training by IDMANN Institute)
Provide support by email as well as using the online path for support of student
Grade students at the end of each course using the IDMANN online test center.

Job Task

Prepare and deliver lessons to students on topics with the subject
Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.

Requirements

Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
Must have at least 3years experience in related field
Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
Must have strong communication skills
Must possess leadership skills
Must possess teaching skills
Must be Presentable

Application Closing Date
30th April, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: hr@aquada.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2017
[b]
An Elementary School of high repute situated at Akowonjo Lagos axis, requires the Services of a highly experienced candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Nursery Instructor/Coordinator/ Head

Qualifications

Preferably a lady.
A minimum of B.Ed Degree in relevant courses with at least Ten(10) years experience working with young children in very good schools,
Masters Degree in relevant subjects
Good knowledge of the Montessori System
Certificates and Diplomas in Early Years Education will he of great advantage skills Expected include, among others
Communication Excellence
Ability to work with children and parents in a sensitive and positive way
Intuition for creativity and imagination
Good planning and organizational skill, ICT Knowledge.

Application Closing Date
7th April, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's with passport photos to: jmercy100@yahoo.com
Or
P.O Box 11644,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.

For enquiries call: 09097031294.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2017
The IDMANN Institute is a subsidiary of Aquada Development Corporation. IDMANN Institute is a technical institution which provides tertiary professional development, personal development and post employment training, is currently seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title:
Staff Training Course Instructor
Course Instructor

Job Description
Successful applicants will be expected to:

Teach courses online over video conference
Have reliable internet access for each training session (classes will be held twice a month)
Be familiar with teaching a course using a video link (instructors who are not familiar with this MAY be provided additional training by IDMANN Institute)
Provide support by email as well as using the online path for support of student
Grade students at the end of each course using the IDMANN online test center.

Requirements

A minimum of a postgraduate Degree in area of specialization or equivalent experience
A minimum of 3 years' experience in delivering instructor–led training in an applied workplace setting
Demonstrated practical experience delivering skill-based training to adult learners in a variety of workplace settings
Solid understanding of learning principles
Superior communication, presentation and group facilitation skills
Experience working with diverse cross section of organizational clients
Ability to actively manage the learning environment and share their subject matter expertise and experience with participants.
Ability to adapt instructional materials and strategies to accommodate individual and group differences, as well as special needs of learners

Application Closing Date
30th April, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: hr@aquada.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:26am On Mar 29, 2017
asterMindsHRSG Management Consulting - Our client, a Christian based Montessori School located within Ikotun/Alimosho LG area seeks the services of an Early childhood Expert, to fill the below position:

Job Title: Pre School Teacher

Job Description

The ideal candidate will be Montessori-trained with jolly phonic experience.
Candidate must be passionately committed to the authentic Montessori philosophy and methods.

Requirements

Academic qualification in Education
Minimum of two years’ experience deploying the Montessori teaching method
Jolly phonic experience

Application Closing Date
30th April, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: careers@mastermindshrsg.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Skyline University College was established under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, member of the UAE Supreme Council and the Ruler of Sharjah in 1990 in the heart of Sharjah, a city that has been recognized as a hub of education, culture and heritage by UNESCO. SUC is successful in its pursuit to offer high quality education and create awareness among students towards the needs of society. It is presently one of the leading Universities in the Northern Emirates.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Student Counselor

Qualification & Experience
A Masters degree of Psychology or Counselling from accredited college / university
3 to 5 years experience on the same field
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proficient in Microsoft Office software abd internet research
The successful candidate will possess knowledge of development issues of college students and demonstrates knowledge of and sensitive to multicultural issues
Experience with university college counselling populations and demonstrated knowledge and expertise with diverse student issues
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Computer literate and knowledge in all MS office applications
Application Closing Date
1st June,2017

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: resume@skylineuniversity.ac.ae
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
NO! USE GOOGLE
mohsaaf:
Chai !! Kaduna guys we don suffer. I have been following this thread for weeks hoping to see teaching job vacancy in Kaduna but to no avail. Pls God help me.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
wetin u done do? since you get cvfor hand
Diamondvera:
Please I reside in Lagos, Abule Egba....contact me please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by drogbaleee1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please NLDERS, I need names if probably the addresses of schools around Ikoyi,VI,lekki, ajah, Magodo, palm groove, Ebutte meta so that I can't get it straight as I will be dropping my CV round the aforementioned environs. (If possible schools with boarding facilities)

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
HMMM, YOU CAN POST THISBUT DONT REMEMBER THAT GOOGLE IS THE AFTER OF INTERNET
drogbaleee1:
Please NLDERS, I need names if probably the addresses of schools around Ikoyi,VI,lekki, ajah, Magodo, palm groove, Ebutte meta so that I can't get it straight as I will be dropping my CV round the aforementioned environs. (If possible schools with boarding facilities)

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
An Educational Institution in Yaba, Surulere, Lekki & Ajah, Lagos State, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates, to fill the following positions below:

1.) Head of Schools
2.) Accountant
3.) Government/Civic, Mathematics/Physics, French & Music Teacher
4.) Nursery & Primary School Teacher
5.) Matron/Assistant Matron
6.) Driver

General Requirements
NCE/B.ED/M.ED or First Degree & Masters with PGDE.
Computer literacy is compulsory
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: excellentschools2004@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by drogbaleee1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pojomojo:
HMMM, YOU CAN POST THISBUT DONT REMEMBER THAT GOOGLE IS THE AFTER OF INTERNET
sure but it will be more good to get details from those that knows too. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Creative Art Teacher at an International School in Ikorodu

An International School in Ijede, Ikorodu Lagos is currently recruiting for a qualified Creative Art teacher.

Apply via Teacher.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Skyline University College was established under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, member of the UAE Supreme Council and the Ruler of Sharjah in 1990 in the heart of Sharjah, a city that has been recognized as a hub of education, culture and heritage by UNESCO. SUC is successful in its pursuit to offer high quality education and create awareness among students towards the needs of society. It is presently one of the leading Universities in the Northern Emirates.

Skyline University College is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Student Counselor Location: United Arab Emirates

Qualification & Experience A Masters degree of Psychology or Counselling from accredited college / university 3 to 5 years experience on the same field Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proficient in Microsoft Office software abd internet research

The successful candidate will possess knowledge of development issues of college students and demonstrates knowledge of and sensitive to multicultural issues Experience with university college counselling populations and demonstrated knowledge and expertise with diverse student issues Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Computer literate and knowledge in all MS office applications

Job Title: Administrative Assistant Location: United Arab Emirates Qualification & Experience A Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information System from an accredited College or University 3 to 5 years experience in student management, student registration and administration of students Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Computer literate and knowledge in all MS office applications

Job Title: Marketing Staff Locations: Abuja & Southern Nigeria, Kano & Northern Nigeria Qualification & Experience MBA in Marketing 5-6 years experience is same field of work Excellent communication skills Knowledgeable in Market research and competitors analysis Result oriented. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Computer literate and knowledge in all MS office applications

How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:

resume@skylineuniversity.ac.ae
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Diamondvera(f): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pojomojo:
wetin u done do? since you get cvfor hand
You know how many schools I don submit my CV? Besides, I was teaching before. I had to stop cos I moved to a new area...got that?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
YOU ARE NEEDED TO TEACH ANY OF THE
SUBJECTS BELOW PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE A
B.SC, HND OR NCE GRADUATE WITH
EXPERIENCE AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO
IMPART KNOWLEDGE.

1. Physics/Further Mathematics

2. French

3. Fine Arts/Creative Arts

4. Nursery Teachers

Please note that being a WAEC Examiner in the
above 1, 2, 3 subjects is an advantage.

THE SCHOOL - GRACE COLLEGE IS IN IPERU-
REMO, LESS THAN 10 MINUTES DRIVE FROM
ANY OF SAGAMU, OGERE, IKENNE, ILISHAN,
ODE, ISHARA AXIS

Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send their
application and resume to:

ggsrecruitment@yahoo.com. Using the position
applied for as the subject title. E.g. French
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by graphiti: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2017
drogbaleee1:
sure but it will be more good to get details from those that knows too. Thanks

'Better', being the comparative of 'good' is appropriate here.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please,how their pay like?and can people staying in lagos apply?
emmahoney:
YOU ARE NEEDED TO TEACH ANY OF THE
SUBJECTS BELOW PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE A
B.SC, HND OR NCE GRADUATE WITH
EXPERIENCE AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO
IMPART KNOWLEDGE.

1. Physics/Further Mathematics

2. French

3. Fine Arts/Creative Arts

4. Nursery Teachers

Please note that being a WAEC Examiner in the
above 1, 2, 3 subjects is an advantage.

THE SCHOOL - GRACE COLLEGE IS IN IPERU-
REMO, LESS THAN 10 MINUTES DRIVE FROM
ANY OF SAGAMU, OGERE, IKENNE, ILISHAN,
ODE, ISHARA AXIS

Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send their
application and resume to:

ggsrecruitment@yahoo.com. Using the position
applied for as the subject title. E.g. French
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Swimming pool coach visit www.tlsng.com
utchvikky:
Please,how their pay like?and can people staying in lagos apply?
Babe, forget them! can you work as a front desk officer
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
A reputable school offering preschool, primary and secondary education located in the city at Abuja, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Guardian Counselor

Job Description
We have a proud tradition of academic excellence and seek experienced and dynamic Heads to lead the School in its next phase of development.

Requirements
Applicants for this role must possess B. Ed (Guardian & Counseling) with at least 10years experience in that role in a similar establishment.

Remuneration
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the responsibilities of the position and includes on-site accommodation.

Application Closing Date
13th April, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of application, an up-to-date CV's, copies of certificates, a recent passport photograph and the contact details of two educational referees to: afy2000@yahoo.com
Or
Submitted by post to:
The Advertiser,
P.O. Box 15044,
Wuse Post Office,
Abuja.

Note: Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.

Job Title: Head of Primary Section

Job Description
We have a proud tradition of academic excellence and seek experienced and dynamic Heads to lead the School in its next phase of development.

Requirements
Applicants for this post must have at least 20 years experience, five of which must be in a headship position in a recognized school.
A minimum of 15 years with two years experience in a headship position will be the minimum requirement for applicants for the post of primary Section.
It is mandatory that candidates possess good experience with the IGCSE curriculum across the Key Stages together with a Science background and ICT skills.

Remuneration
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the responsibilities of the position and includes on-site accommodation.

Application Closing Date
13th April, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of application, an up-to-date CV's, copies of certificates, a recent passport photograph and the contact details of two educational referees to: afy2000@yahoo.com
Or
Submitted by post to:
The Advertiser,
P.O. Box 15044,
Wuse Post Office,
Abuja.

Job Title: Principal

Job Description

Requirements
Applicants for this post must have at least 20 years experience, five of which must be in a headship position in a recognized school.
A minimum of 15 years with two years experience in a headship position will be the minimum requirement for applicants for the post of primary Section.
It is mandatory that candidates possess good experience with the IGCSE curriculum across the Key Stages together with a Science background and ICT skills.

Remuneration

Application Closing Date
13th April, 2017.

Method of Application
Or
Submitted by post to:
The Advertiser,
P.O. Box 15044,
Wuse Post Office,
Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.