Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2576576 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Paul Esther Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading co-educational Elementary and High School in Ikeja area of Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Head of Schools

Job Description
The Head of Schools shall provide the necessary academic and professional leadership for executing the broad policies laid down by the Governing Board.
The candidate who must be a high flyer shall be expected to raise the academic standards of the school, improve pupils and students population and strengthen the ties between parents and management.
He will set in motion the modalities for achieving these objectives. Specifically, He will organize staff and the resources available and coordinate them to achieve set goals.
Qualifications
Minimum of First Degree in Education plus a Post Graduate Degree.
Experienced School Administrator
Minimum of 10 years cognate experience
Job Competencies and Skills:
Strong Team Leadership
Strong Relational Skills
Excellent Communication Skills
High Motivational Skills
Good Emotional Intelligence Skills
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2017.

Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their application letters and CV's to: helpdesk@peconsults.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
An international school in Aba, Abia State is URGENTLY in need of AN EXPERIENCED GEOGRAPHY TEACHER and A CULTURAL/CREATIVE ARTS TEACHER. The applicants MUST live in Aba, Abia State. Interested applicants should send their C.Vs. to: konyest@gmail.com or TEXT(ONLY TEXT): NAME, SUBJECT, QUALIFICATION(S), LOCATION, SEX, and AGE to 08027400545. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
A qualified account teacher is needed for an immediate employment in a government approved secondary school. The school is located at ori okuta in agric-ikorodu area. Any interested, qualified candidate who lives in this area should call this number: 08173279227
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jolibuks Group Of Schools needs Qualified Teachers in Science and Agric Science

QUALIFICATION: NCE, HND/B.A, B,ED.

Apply now in person at 3/5, Olufowobi street, Lawanson, Surulere Lagos

Before 12:00 PM, Monday to Friday, On or before 30/04/2017

Nearness to the address will be an advantage.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ronk3(f): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
I am in need of a teaching job, am a graduate of microbiology with 5 years teaching experience in both primary and secondary schools sciences and mathematics, currently doing PGD in education (Mathematics as subject area) and I resides at Agric area of Ikorodu. Please if there is any vacancy.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
ronk3:
I am in need of a teaching job, am a graduate of microbiology with 5 years teaching experience in both primary and secondary schools sciences and mathematics, currently doing PGD in education (Mathematics as subject area) and I resides at Agric area of Ikorodu. Please if there is any vacancy.
Mail upload556@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lilshaddy(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
emmahoney:
Roemichs International School is a World
Class Early Childhood, Primary and
Secondary Education Institution, which is
determined to raise a generation of
children ready to face global challenges
and be useful citizens in this rapidly
changing world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
Job Description/Requirements
An experienced teacher of
Mathematics is required.

The ability and experience to teach
both Mathematics and Further
Mathematics up to up to WAEC level
is essential.

Additional knowledge of international
examinations IGCSE and A levels is
an added advantage.
Management experience would also
be an added bonus.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
apply by a formal letter of application
supported by a comprehensive CV to the
"Principal" via:

principal@roemichsschools.com

Thanks for the info, but d application Letter and Cv, is it going to be in one message, or we should send it separately
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lilshaddy(m): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2017
I need a teaching job anywhere within Alimosho Axis, i studied mathematics/Statistics Education wit a second class upper (2.1) in one of the best federal University in Nigeria (University of Ilorin). I have passion for teaching and i am very good in what i do. I see teaching more as an hobby than occupation

My contact 08109111237 and my email address 25pd021@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 7:08am On Apr 06, 2017
Lilshaddy:

Thanks for the info, but d application Letter and Cv, is it going to be in one message, or we should send it separately
If I were you, I will send my application letter as the body of my mail and my CV as an attachment.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jrosy(f): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2017
A top rated school in Alausa, Lagos needs the services of the following professional Teachers

*Music Teacher
*ICT Teacher
*Art Teacher

Interested and qualified applicants may forward CV to services@rocheisle.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jrosy(f): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2017
A nursery and primary school with 21st century learning and montessori approach (for nursery) is in need of Head Teacher...

*very organised
*serving leader
*smart (with tech ICT applications) and can work unsupervised
*experienced and vast in classroom Teaching and methodology
*experienced at leading sections, departments and subject lead of a nursery/primary school
*can market, represent and manage a school brand
*female who resides in Ikeja and environ

Send CV to services@rocheisle.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lilshaddy(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2017
emmahoney:
If I were you, I will send my application letter as the body of my mail and my CV as an attachment.

Thanks i am very grateful
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chizzyboss57(m): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2017
Am a graduate of chemistry and education from the university of Benin and in dire need of a teaching job or a tutorial job,I reside at ajah and I take majorly Bio/Chem...this is my contact 08144139080
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rukygbas: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2017
Click below to apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship and for more details.

http://www.dailyhitng.com/how-to-apply-for-david-oyedepo-foundation-scholarship-program-2017/

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
MOD Education, the foremost international education promotion and marketing company with operations deeply rooted in Nigeria and covering the West Africa sub-region. Our company was established to bridge the gap between Nigerians who desire to acquire international education and a choice of institution offering a combination of high quality education, most ideal study location, cost-effectiveness and essentially, a ready source of support while abroad.

Job Title: IELTS Examiner Part-Time

Job Description
Are you cm English language professional bated in Lagos seeking rewarding work an a part-time basis? Have you considered joining the network of more than 7000 IELTS examiners worldwide who assess the speaking skills of non-native English language users?
Working as an IELTS Examiner of IDP/MOD Test Centre:
IELTS is the world’s most popular high stakes English language test. With more than 200 IELTS test locations worldwide, IDP Education is a proud owner of IELTS, alongside the British Council and Cambridge English Language Assessment.
MOO Education Nigeria is an approved IELTS Test Centre
The Position
MOD Education is now recruiting suitably qualified Teachers of English as a foreign language (TEFI/TESOL) who are currently working in Logos to be trained and certified as IELTS Speaking examiners.
Free training is provided to suitable TEFL professionals.
Requirements
Applicants for IELTS examiner positions must have:
An undergraduate degree or qualification(s) that can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate. degree
A qualification to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) from a recognized institution
At least 3 years relevant teaching experience of full time post qualification teaching.
The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over
The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills
Native-like English proficiency
Professional Attributes:
Completes task accurately and in sufficient details
Observes the need for confidentiality and security
Responds positively to guidance and advice
Acts professionally at all times
Communicates effectively with colleges and candidates and treats others with respect
Sensitive to cultural differences
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's by email with the Job Role as Title and you will be sent an Application Form by reply, which you are to fill and send back electronically to the email: studycenter@modeducation.info

Note: If your application is successful, you must be available to undergo 1 1/2 days of face-to-face training, conducted by an accredited ELTS trainer and be willing to complete the certification assessment.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Camilla Brook Place (Creche, Nursery and Primary), an educational facility that engages each child.

Job Title: Preschool Teacher

Job Description
Applicants for this role must have a lot of patience and love for children.
Qualification
Must possess a B.Sc, HND or any equivalent tertiary qualification.
Professional breadth of knowledge needed to function effectively in this role includes knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage the preschoolers, whilst earning their trust and attention.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: hr@camillabrookplace.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Camilla Brook Place (Creche, Nursery and Primary), an educational facility that engages each child.

Job Title: Preschool Teacher

Job Description
Applicants for this role must have a lot of patience and love for children.
Qualification
Must possess a B.Sc, HND or any equivalent tertiary qualification.
Professional breadth of knowledge needed to function effectively in this role includes knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage the preschoolers, whilst earning their trust and attention.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: hr@camillabrookplace.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
[b]MOD Education, the foremost international education promotion and marketing company with operations deeply rooted in Nigeria and covering the West Africa sub-region. Our company was established to bridge the gap between Nigerians who desire to acquire international education and a choice of institution offering a combination of high quality education, most ideal study location, cost-effectiveness and essentially, a ready source of support while abroad.

Job Title: IELTS Test Centre Administrator

Job Overview
The IELTS Test Centre Administrator is responsible for managing the IELTS examinations within the designated region.
The Administrator will be responsible for compliance with the established guidelines of test operators and management as prescribed by the IELTS test partners in their manuals.
Key Performance Area and Key Responsibility
Customer Service:
Ensure all test candidates receive exemplary customer experience at every contact paint before, during and after sitting the IELTS test.
Business Administration:
Plan all aspects of IELTS testing in the designated region,
Manage budget for IELTS testing in designated region, including test revenue cud all associated costs - staff, venue storage, premises etc.
Test Administration Quality and Integrity:
Independently perform audits on IELTS test centre as scheduled stud provide documented feedback and reports.
Ensure both test centre and offsite testing operations are managed within the IELTS Operating procedures.
Ensure adherence to all IELTS manuals.
Operations Management:
Oversee management of the tests conducted in the applicable test centre.
Manage test centre Examiners, including recruitment, training and certification within the PSN guidelines.
Manage the delivery of projects on time, within budget and in accordance with annual plans and targets.
Client Management:
Assist in the stakeholder management to maintain stakeholder satisfaction and integrity of the nest.
Build and maintain a good working relationship with stakeholders both internal and external ensuring that oil business outcomes are satisfactorily met.
Project Service Enhancement:
Assist the Test Centre Manager on projects identified as a result of IELTS Partner Working Groups.
Participate in reviews of IELTS manuals and procedures far test enhancement.
Participate in reviews of IELTS promotional material.
Desirable Requirements
Skills, knowledge, experience & qualifications:
Client management experience
Strong administrative and sound financial skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills
Competent user of Microsoft Office suite
Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and execute multiple tasks within set objectives in a timely and professional manner
Interest in / experience of international education and / or testing services
Previous IELTS experience highly desirable
Tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry experience
Ability to communicate effectively across various cultures and levels
Essential Requirements
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Master's degree will be on advantage as well as cognate work experience
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's by email with the Job Role as Title and you will be sent an Application Form by reply, which you are to fill and send back electronically to: studycenter@modeducation.info[/b]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Roemichs International School is a World Class Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary Education Institution, which is determined to raise a generation of children ready to face global challenges and be useful citizens in this rapidly changing world.

Home Economic Teacher

Job Description

An experienced teacher of Home Economics. Applicants must be able to teach all areas of the subject.
Requrements

Experience in teaching at BECE and WAEC levels is essential.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and CV's to: principal@roemichsschools.com

Note: Please apply by a formal letter of application accompanied by a comprehensive CV through the Principal.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seasy: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
where are you in Abuja, Start with the schools in your area
seasy:
Please kindly help with any opportunity in Abuja.Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
FAF'S

A reputable Property Development Company based in Ikoyi, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Architect

Requirements
Must have expert and working knowledge of relevant applications
Be able to work within a team with little or no supervision
Minimum of 5 years experience is required
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: recruitment.fel@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seasy: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
johnime:
where are you in Abuja, Start with the schools in your area

I've checked

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Check the next town then also check remedial centers that is tutorial centres
seasy:

I've checked,no space for now.Around Kubwa/Gwarinpa
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seasy: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
johnime:
Check the next town then also check remedial centers that is tutorial centres

Ok.Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yinkbell: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
debbie:
SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUNG NIGERIAN TEACHERS

The Japanese Government will provide scholarship for Teachers Training Students in the Academic year beginning in October 2017
Interested candidates can access application forms are HERE

Deadline for submission of application forms is January 31, 2017.

Completed application forms should be submitted in person or by special mail to:
Education Officer
Embassy of Japan in Nigeria
9, Bobo Street, Maitama District
Abuja

Note: Application forms not received on or before 31/1/17 will not be processed.

The Japanese government seeks teachers of not more than 34 years who are willing to learn Japanese language and culture in scholarship in Japan and thereafter return to teach same in Nigeria. Pls advise primary and secondary school teachers you know to explore this unique opportunity.
Link: http://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/mext%20education.html/ or visit http://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/. Share to as many teachers as possible..

hello debbie, is been a while have submitted my application for 2017 mext scholarship but i havent seen reply from them. please do you know if some of the applicants have received acknowledgement message? please reply asap.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olasaad(f): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please Nairalander I need a teaching job in Lagos or Ilorin. I am a B.ed graduate of Guidance and Counselling education.

I can work anywhere in Ilorin but my Lagos address is around Ajah down to other parts of Ibeju/lekki.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
its in batches, so, be patient
yinkbell:

hello debbie, is been a while have submitted my application for 2017 mext scholarship but i havent seen reply from them. please do you know if some of the applicants have received acknowledgement message? please reply asap.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
Soteria Eye Clinic Limited is a private enterprise registered in Nigeria as a limited liability company to offer high quality, affordable and accessible comprehensive world class eye care services to the community in Warri and it’s environ. Our purpose is to create and deliver first class comprehensive eye care services to ALL in order to “Improve Lives through Affordable Quality Eye Care.”

Job Title: Account Officer

Requirements
Must have at least 3 years post NYSC experience
Between the ages of 20-30 years.
Must be resident in Warri
Must be hard working and a good team player
Must be able to work with little or no supervision
Most be proficient in the use of Microsoft excel and word
Most have a Minimum of 2nd class lower division from a reputable university.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their passport and CV's to: info@soteriaeyeclinic.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
johnime:
[b]MOD Education, the foremost international education promotion and marketing company with operations deeply rooted in Nigeria and covering the West Africa sub-region. Our company was established to bridge the gap between Nigerians who desire to acquire international education and a choice of institution offering a combination of high quality education, most ideal study location, cost-effectiveness and essentially, a ready source of support while abroad.

Job Title: IELTS Test Centre Administrator

Job Overview
The IELTS Test Centre Administrator is responsible for managing the IELTS examinations within the designated region.
The Administrator will be responsible for compliance with the established guidelines of test operators and management as prescribed by the IELTS test partners in their manuals.
Key Performance Area and Key Responsibility
Customer Service:
Ensure all test candidates receive exemplary customer experience at every contact paint before, during and after sitting the IELTS test.
Business Administration:
Plan all aspects of IELTS testing in the designated region,
Manage budget for IELTS testing in designated region, including test revenue cud all associated costs - staff, venue storage, premises etc.
Test Administration Quality and Integrity:
Independently perform audits on IELTS test centre as scheduled stud provide documented feedback and reports.
Ensure both test centre and offsite testing operations are managed within the IELTS Operating procedures.
Ensure adherence to all IELTS manuals.
Operations Management:
Oversee management of the tests conducted in the applicable test centre.
Manage test centre Examiners, including recruitment, training and certification within the PSN guidelines.
Manage the delivery of projects on time, within budget and in accordance with annual plans and targets.
Client Management:
Assist in the stakeholder management to maintain stakeholder satisfaction and integrity of the nest.
Build and maintain a good working relationship with stakeholders both internal and external ensuring that oil business outcomes are satisfactorily met.
Project Service Enhancement:
Assist the Test Centre Manager on projects identified as a result of IELTS Partner Working Groups.
Participate in reviews of IELTS manuals and procedures far test enhancement.
Participate in reviews of IELTS promotional material.
Desirable Requirements
Client management experience
Strong administrative and sound financial skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills
Competent user of Microsoft Office suite
Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and execute multiple tasks within set objectives in a timely and professional manner
Interest in / experience of international education and / or testing services
Previous IELTS experience highly desirable
Tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry experience
Ability to communicate effectively across various cultures and levels
Essential Requirements
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Master's degree will be on advantage as well as cognate work experience
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's by email with the Job Role as Title and you will be sent an Application Form by reply, which you are to fill and send back electronically to: studycenter@modeducation.info[/b]
How much is the pay?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
where have you been? 350,000
chukwuma101:
How much is the pay?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Our Client a STEM focused nursery and Primary school requires the service of an Arabic/Tahfeez Teacher.

See job descriptions here: http://www.ziremconsulting.com.ng/…/Job_Advert_-_Arabic__Ta…

Interested and Qualified applicants are to send their cover letter and CV to careers@ziremconsulting.com.ng using job title as the email subject.

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.