Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573504 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Some peeps in this forum sound very funny,
YOU WOULD BE RESIDING IN A PARTICULAR ENVIRONMENT AND BE ASKING SOMEONE WHO IS RESIDING FAR AWAR TO TELL YOU ABOUT SCHOOLS THAT PAY WELL IN YOUR OWN ENVIRONMENT.
PLEASE LET US MAKE OUR OWN SURVEY IN OUR OWN AREA SO EVERYONE CAN CONTRIBUTE HER/HIS QUOTA,
I REP IKORODU ANY INFO OF SCHOOLS IN IKORODU I CAN EASILY DISH OUT

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
UPLOADing...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
hello everyone...

we are starting early this year to prepare for the annual get-together .
planning and arrangements are already in gear for the get-together and payments have started coming in.

u can get full details of it via the whatsapp group.

Apologies for being away all this while.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cgei: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
Gaybu:
Corona Schools - The focus of the Corona Schools’ Trust Council is the development of world-class schools. World class in all facets of our operations - curriculum, teaching methodologies, staff quality, libraries, technology, buildings, resources, facilities, management and so on.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Art Teacher

Position Summary
A Corona Art teacher is responsible for teaching and learning by students of an assigned class or subject in line with the approved teaching scheme/plan for the class/subject.
Duties
Conduct class/subject teaching activity in line with approved teaching scheme, plans and policies
Monitor learning by students and provide feedback on the appropriateness and completeness of teaching scheme and plans
Identify pupils with special learning needs and liaise with Remedial teacher to develop appropriate remedial responses
Maintain discipline in classes, apply approved sanctions for misdemeanors only and escalate all major issues promptly to the Sectional or Deputy Head.
Provide overall pastoral care and oversee development of individual students
Grade students’ tests and examinations
Monitor and report on an ongoing basis individual student progress and accomplishments
Establish and maintain contact with parents/guardians as necessary to provide feedback on performance and ensure responsiveness to individual students needs
Contribute to maintaining good teaming and collaborative environment in Corona Schools
Education
The preferred candidate will possess a B.Ed/B.A Fine and Applied Art/HND Fine Art with PGDE.
Minimum of 3 years experience in teaching same subject is COMPULSORY
Personal/Professional Qualities:
Child friendliness and pleasant disposition
Good oral and written communication skills
Well-modulated voice and good diction
Teamwork and Collaboration
Personal Attributes:
Poise and professional appearance
Integrity
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's in word format to: olalekan.omodojo@coronaschools.org
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by shegzy519: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hello All, please who knows Engreg High School, Palmgroove, Lagos. What's their pay and working conditions like ?. Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nwanna2588: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ezi39: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nwanna2588:
https://www.myjobmag.com/readjob/41597/jobs/graduate-and-experienced-academic-amp-non-academic-staff-recruitment-at-charkin-maritime-academy

For those aspiring to be lecturer with even first degree. Though it depends on your course.

Please who knows about the university? Even as a Lagos resident, I'd like to apply and also don't mind to relocate if considered.
Any PH guy in the house to tell me more of the campus?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Please, I am in search of a teaching job within and around Ikorodu. I can also work anywhere in Lagos if work terms are favourable. I am a graduate of Agricultural Science Education with a considerable 2-year teaching experience. I also possess the TRCN certification. I can handle upper basic classes, the junior secondary school maths, Economics as well as Agricultural Science.

Kindly contact me via my email if any opening regarding my request exists. email: akposeandrew@gmail.com

thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by onlinesecret(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
ChasteGhuy:
Please, I am in search of a teaching job within and around Ikorodu. I can also work anywhere in Lagos if work terms are favourable. I am a graduate of Agricultural Science Education with a considerable 2-year teaching experience. I also possess the TRCN certification. I can handle upper basic classes, the junior secondary school maths, Economics as well as Agricultural Science.

Kindly contact me via my email if any opening regarding my request exists. email: akposeandrew@gmail.com
TRCN certification. TRCN certifica

thank you.
please, how can I get please how can I get TRCN certificate
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nwanna2588: 4:09am On Aug 28, 2017
onlinesecret:

please, how can I get please how can I get TRCN certificate
If you are in Lagos and you have educational background certificate, go to Topmost school, Maryland, and register for TRCN. It can take like one year to process it.
There are other centres like the main office at Iyana Ipaja also.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Solphiequeen(f): 4:14am On Aug 28, 2017
avicky:

Have you tried Pacific schools @ Akure.
Have sent my CV, no feedback yet.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GeoSpatial(m): 6:41am On Aug 28, 2017
Lawrry:

The payment is 20k but you will be paid 18k for 10 months(reason) you'll sign an agreement to stay for a session, if you default,the 2k per month that was kept will not be paid,then you'll forfeit that month salary (if you quit before 10 months). The interview questions are English, Maths, Current affairs,Agric and subject of interest)
Are you working there?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mzora(f): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2017
please how do I go about salary bargaining with an employer...is it wise to allow your employer state the amount he/she will pay...then either u agree or u ask for a higher pay or you should state how much you will accept putting into consideration the structure on ground,the location etc....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GeoSpatial(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2017
Gaybu:
50k upwards
how sure are you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by beebeegirl(f): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2017
Mzora:
please how do I go about salary bargaining with an employer...is it wise to allow your employer state the amount he/she will pay...then either u agree or u ask for a higher pay or you should state how much you will accept putting into consideration the structure on ground,the location etc....

A standard school shud av a salary scale for a fresh graduate.... And if u ain't a fresh graduate, u might b asked abt ur previous salary if u state a price 4 dem... Ensure u r in line wid der salary scale.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hermosa7: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2017
Mzora:

The more experience you have the more you can/should ask for. Most employers, as a principle almost always pay above your last employment.
Getting information about salary package from staff of organisation of interest is one sure way of making a good deal.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mzora(f): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2017
beebeegirl:

A standard school shud av a salary scale for a fresh graduate.... And if u ain't a fresh graduate, u might b asked abt ur previous salary if u state a price 4 dem... Ensure u r in line wid der salary scale.
thanks...I was into biz b4 now...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mzora(f): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2017
hermosa7:

The more experience you have the more you can/should ask for. Most employers, as a principle almost always pay above your last employment.
Getting information about salary package from staff of organisation of interest is one sure way of making a good deal.
thanks.....I'm yet to meet someone who works there to get information.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olachrong(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Can some one help me out?.
I received a message from this sender ; "rUPDATE" stating that.

"Interview date has been scheduled.
Check your email for more info on the interview process.".

But, I checked and checked my mail inbox spam but I couldn't see any interview invite.
Please from where is this message and what can I do ?.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Dammie199(f): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please house... I need a teaching job with in basorun,gate and Akobo Ibadan... I can teach basic science, computer science and data processing.... I have B.sc in computer science... Any help would be appreciated... Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by shegzy519: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good day All. Pls who knows BrainGain International Limited in Ikeja. Have an interview with them. What's their pay and working conditions like ?.
@hermosa7...@Profandie....@Pojomojo...@Gaybu..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by onlinesecret(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nwanna2588:

If you are in Lagos and you have educational background certificate, go to Topmost school, Maryland, and register for TRCN. It can take like one year to process it.
There are other centres like the main office at Iyana Ipaja also.
please, can you give me the address of the one at iyana paja. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
shegzy519:
Hello All, please who knows Engreg High School, Palmgroove, Lagos. What's their pay and working conditions like ?. Thank you.

I know them.... what subject did you apply for??
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by octal2003(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
An experienced French Teacher is needed in a school in satellite town Lagos. Call 08039683128 if you are qualified.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ezi39: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
onlinesecret:

please, can you give me the address of the one at iyana paja. Thanks
It is actually located on 17 Dr. Victor Olaiya street, Oko Oba, Agege which is opposite to one Government Secondary school there.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by onlinesecret(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ezi39:

It is actually located on 17 Dr. Victor Olaiya street, Oko Oba, Agege which is opposite to one Government Secondary school there.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by onlinesecret(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
please, who knows aderoyal college of education at iyana iyesi ota pay range.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
shegzy519:
Good day All. Pls who knows BrainGain International Limited in Ikeja. Have an interview with them. What's their pay and working conditions like ?.
@hermosa7...@Profandie....@Pojomojo...@Gaybu..
I dont know of this o
But hopefully others might know
All the best
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Olachrong:
Can some one help me out?.
I received a message from this sender ; "rUPDATE" stating that.

"Interview date has been scheduled.
Check your email for more info on the interview process.".

But, I checked and checked my mail inbox spam but I couldn't see any interview invite.
Please from where is this message and what can I do ?.
Try and do a search on your mail,using the name of the organization

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mzora:
. Try to ask any staff for their salary range, one must easily tell u that they pay within so and so range, then you start your bargain from there, or you state the sch here to know whom had worked there or someone might kmow who worked there
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by arshadsam(m): 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pls as any1 received a call from jacobs high school after the interview?
Profandie:

Did you apply in person?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by luvguy(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2017
skydude:
Some peeps in this forum sound very funny,
YOU WOULD BE RESIDING IN A PARTICULAR ENVIRONMENT AND BE ASKING SOMEONE WHO IS RESIDING FAR AWAR TO TELL YOU ABOUT SCHOOLS THAT PAY WELL IN YOUR OWN ENVIRONMENT.
PLEASE LET US MAKE OUR OWN SURVEY IN OUR OWN AREA SO EVERYONE CAN CONTRIBUTE HER/HIS QUOTA,
I REP IKORODU ANY INFO OF SCHOOLS IN IKORODU I CAN EASILY DISH OUT
it's none of ur business if dey do...

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.