Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575608 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Harmeable: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
singleosy:

God bless you real good!!!!! Thanks so much, I am grateful.

You are welcome, God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Mathematics Home tutor needed. sex:MALE Only those who live around AJASA COMMAND in Lagos should apply. Call this number 0810 038 7134
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2018
An up-class Nursery/Primary School with Christian values and ideals located in a safe neighbourhood in lkeja, Lagos, requires the services of suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Head of School
Requirements
A Born Again Christian
Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Be a team player who loves working with children
Must be computer literate
Be intelligent vibrant and with a pleasant disposition
Graduate who has a relevant Degree in Education
Possesses at least 5 (five) years experience in the education industry
Remuneration
Very attractive and generous salary and allowances
A conducive work environment that allows for personal/career development.

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed Resume to: edugateconsult@gmail.com

Application Deadline 31st March, 2018.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
ADVANCED BREED COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE, OBADEYI BUS-STOP, IJAYE OJOKORO, LAGOS STATE.

VACANCY
Geography teacher required.

To apply bring your CV and cover letter to the above address or email it to abgslagos@gmail.com

Accomodation can be provided.

For more information call 08138739390; 07036694438; 08066811105
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by VirtuesEmpire(f): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
naturalwaves:

If you're in Lekki axis and you're good, this won't be less than 100k for those 5 days because the average is around 50k for 1.5hrs per time at two times a week.
Please how do I participate ? Further information or help. 07012682132
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by VirtuesEmpire(f): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Kemmystar:
A home is in need of a private English tutor to be helping their children in doing their home work when they return from school in the evening. Interested person should chat me up privately via watsap (08060386278), must be English teacher and a residence of ketu- Magodo axis.
Is very urgent and d pay is attractive
Happy sun
. Still open?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
ejizzy:
Mathematics Home tutor needed. sex:MALE Only those who live around AJASA COMMAND in Lagos should apply. Call this number 0810 038 7134
can some one around Gowon estate apply
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GeoSpatial(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
nickie:
ADVANCED BREED COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE, OBADEYI BUS-STOP, IJAYE OJOKORO, LAGOS STATE.

VACANCY
Geography teacher required.

To apply bring your CV and cover letter to the above address or email it to abgslagos@gmail.com

Accomodation can be provided.

For more information call 08138739390; 07036694438; 08066811105

Am interest...Pls what is the pay like before I apply.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tracypacy(f): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2018
Pysical and Health Education teacher needed
To resume April 2018.
Preferably Male.
B.Sc
not more than :28-35yrs old.
atleast 2yrs exp.
Work Mon-Sat at Avi-Cenna Int'L Sch GRA Ikeja.
Please see sch website for more details or call Mrs. Aleobua 08028790015

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tracypacy(f): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Abuja:

Job Title: Physical and Health Education Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E18

Job Title: Music/Drama Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E19

Job Title: English Language/Literature Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E10

Job Title: Physics Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E11

Job Title: Chemistry Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E12

Job Title: Biology Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E13

Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E14

Job Title: Computer Studies Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E15

Job Title: Fine Art Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E16

Job Title: Psychology/Guidance Counseling Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E17

Job Title: Special Education Teacher
Ref Code: ST – E20

General Job Description
The position will involve teaching students in JSS1 – SSS3 [Year 7-12] and also assisting in the encouragement of extra-curricular activities.
The applicants must be highly motivated individuals with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in all subject areas.

General Requirements
Candidates must be hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professionals with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the British National Secondary School Curriculum,
All candidates are expected to have first Degree preferably in Education and the relevant Teaching subject (B.Sc. Ed/B. Ed./PGCE).
Candidates with Masters Degrees in Education have an advantage.
Candidates with teaching experience in an international school environment are preferred.
All candidates must possess at least 4-5 years cognate working experience.
Must be IGCSE certified and experienced with such examinations.
Possess above average writing and oral skills with excellent interpersonal organisational and team skills.
Candidates must be Computer Literate and possess the ability to use MS Office especially in doing presentations and spreadsheet (excel format).

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter quoting the job ref and job title to: start-riteschooljobs@edensrpeople.com

Application Deadline 27th March, 2018.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tricia88(f): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Please is there any IGCSE certified personnel here, I need to ask some questions from the person

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Baruwaaaaa(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tricia88:
Please is there any IGCSE certified personnel here, I need to Alex some questions from the person
yes
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mjsod: 3:18am On Mar 21, 2018
Teaching opportunity at Ar-Rahman Montessori School. Application and CV to be directed to the Director...addressed at 4, CMD road Magodo or 133/135, Victoria street Ojota, Lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bright001(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2018
Good morning Sir/ma. I study purchasing and supply with NYSC discharge certificate I can teach business studies. and commerce very well I'm at ikorodu axis. any vacancy please contact me on the following. 08135973947 or surubright@gmail.com thanks all.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alared93: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2018
I'm available for home tutoring in mathematics and any science subject, interested applicant can contact me on 07037253705. Lekki axis resident only.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adenex3051(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2018
Pls we require the service of a Chemistry teacher in Ibadan for home lessons to prepare a candidate for the forthcoming SSCE, May/June 2018 . The ideal candidate must have been preparing candidates for SSCE. The venue for home lessons is around Gate in Ibadan.
If you are interested pls call me on 08115049380
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dt4omoh(f): 8:17am On Mar 21, 2018
Mjsod:
Teaching opportunity at Ar-Rahman Montessori School. Application and CV to be directed to the Director...addressed at 4, CMD road Magodo or 133/135, Victoria street Ojota, Lagos.
Can a Christian apply?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tracypacy(f): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2018
An International School along Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: ICT Teacher
Requirements/Qualifications
Vast knowledge of the 21st Century teaching & learning.
A relevant Degree – B.A, B.Ed. (A Master Degree will be an added advantage)
Effective communication in English language (Oral & Written)
Good interpersonal skill; confident and result oriented
At least 5 years teaching experience and conversant with British & Nigerian Curricula
Computer literate
Remuneration
Very attractive.

Job Title: English Teacher
Details
Must be competent in teaching the following – Creative Writing, Grammar, Comprehension, Spelling and Reading.
Qualifications
At least 5 years teaching experience and conversant with British & Nigerian Curricula
Computer literate
Remuneration
Very attractive.

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: ify.cilla@gmaiI.com
Or
The Advertiser,
P.O. Box 55146,
Falomo,
Ikoyi,
Lagos State.

Application Deadline 3rd April, 2018
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by triplebaba: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2018
Hello guys, I need a teaching or administrative job. I have a master's degree in measurements and evaluation, B.Ed Agricultural science education, NCE Agricultural science education. triplebaba@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tricia88(f): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2018
Baruwaaaaa post=66008245can you please send me your whatsapp number or add me on whatsapp
07038280502 :

yes
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tricia88(f): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2018
Can you please send me your whatsapp number or add me on 07038280502
Baruwaaaaa:
yes
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tricia88:
Please is there any IGCSE certified personnel here, I need to ask some questions from the person
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ineedajobpls: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
hello everyone......pls how can one get to education Hub, City Hall, Catholic Mission Street, Lagos Island. from redemption camp
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tracypacy:
An International School along Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: ICT Teacher
Requirements/Qualifications
Vast knowledge of the 21st Century teaching & learning.
Computer literate
Remuneration
Very attractive.

Job Title: English Teacher
Details
Must be competent in teaching the following – Creative Writing, Grammar, Comprehension, Spelling and Reading.
Qualifications
Computer literate
Remuneration
Very attractive.

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: ify.cilla@gmaiI.com
Or
The Advertiser,
P.O. Box 55146,
Falomo,
Ikoyi,
Lagos State.

Application Deadline 3rd April, 2018

Please does anybody here knows the name of the school in question here??

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aim07(f): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please I need info about d salary structure and welfare package of the school below, I got interview invite from them, thanks in anticipation.

Mirtem's Court School
87,Isawo road opposite, Mechanic Village Agric,Ikorodu,Lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by shadybembe: 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
A French teacher needed in Lagos Island with a minimum qualification of NCE OR B.ED .in French. To teach in a primary school. Please contact me at sdairo@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
To all guys out there, St. Saviour's school, Ikoyi does not accept CV from male applicants. I was there and was told that they only employ female teachers.
Please don't waste your hard-earned money going there to apply. My next post will be on schools that don't accept CVs on the school premises i.e you must go to their HR department to submit.

All these is to save ones time and energy because it is not easy for a job seeker to go out looking for a job.

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mike4S:
To all guys out there, St. Saviour's school, Ikoyi does not accept CV from male applicants. I was there and was told that they only employ female teachers.
Please don't waste your hard-earned money going there to apply. My next post will be on schools that don't accept CVs on the school premises i.e you must go to their HR department to submit.

All these is to save ones time and energy because it is not easy for a job seeker to go out looking for a job.

I was invited last year for an interview... Though I did not go
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Femolacaster(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
Adenex3051:
Pls we require the service of a Chemistry teacher in Ibadan for home lessons to prepare a candidate for the forthcoming SSCE, May/June 2018 . The ideal candidate must have been preparing candidates for SSCE. The venue for home lessons is around Gate in Ibadan.
If you are interested pls call me on 08115049380
Is it still available?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lizlazy(f): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2018
Tracypacy:
Pysical and Health Education teacher needed
To resume April 2018.
Preferably Male.
B.Sc
not more than :28-35yrs old.
atleast 2yrs exp.
Work Mon-Sat at Avi-Cenna Int'L Sch GRA Ikeja.
Please see sch website for more details or call Mrs. Aleobua 08028790015
Is this vacancy still available?
If it is,the number is not going,I have been trying it for days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.