Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2581756 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lacum: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
you no wan marry abi?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rickrux0: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
Interested persons should text or Whatsapp 08157713642. Or send your CV to swifteduconsult@gmail.com

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sharonubani(f): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
A private school located in Eleko (opposite a police station)area along Ibeju-Lekki road Epe is in need of resourceful teachers for the term and/or session.

Holders of NCE, BSC, OND, HND and any other certifications are encouraged to apply.

Please note that applicants should reside around Ibeju-Lekki and environs such as Eleko, Sangotedo, Baba Adisa, Awoyaya, Shapati, Lakowe, Abijo and Ajah can apply.

Call these numbers 07086171439 or 07041716137 for enquiries. Please be confident when you call and direct all questions to those numbers. Thanks and good luck.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mjsod: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nursery, Primary and secondary (science) teachers are needed within the Ketu, Ojota, Magodo axis. Interested persons should text:
Post applied for
Name
Phone number
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 5:15am On Sep 06, 2018
A secondary school in satellite town is in immediate need of a Full time PHE teacher, for further enquiries call .
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by shegzy2009: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2018
Good day all.

Pls who knows Lan-Tem Schools in Ibadan. What's their pay range and working conditions like ?.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kunlelight: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
Good day all.
Pls who know Datforte international Schools in Lagos, What's their pay range and working conditions like ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hemarnuael: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
good day... please does anyone know of any available teaching vacancy around mile 2, Lagos or its environs for the position of maths teacher.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iamclime(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
MzDarocha:
Good day house, please I need an advice what's your view on a single lady going for a job as an house mistress and also a teacher, am kinda stranded as to what to do, cos it means I will be spending my whole time in d school, no outing no nothing, it's not like am a going out kind of person, but I thought I would be able to do other things
Evaluate your goals and future plans and see if they align with this role. You may end up enjoying or enduring the role. It all depends on mindset. But you may never know if you don't try. Working with kids and teenagers is actually challenging but interesting!
By the way, your signature is one of the best I have read today! I'm saving it. And you're pretty too! Best wishes.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sonymax16(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
The following teaching vacancies exist in a school in Satellite town, Lagos :
*English language
*chemistry
*Biology
*Agric science
*Igbo
Qualification :Nce/bsc/bed/btech in relevant disciplines.

To apply or for more information, call 08029259932
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by prettyblacky(f): 3:12am On Sep 07, 2018
please I am urgently looking for an affordable technical boarding schools around the East for my youngest brother.
even if it is not technical school, it should be a boarding school I can afford. he is in JSS2.
I can be reached at at 08050272199.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by abelee(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Evathyst:
4- A school organization comprising of Nursery, Primary and Secondary requires the services of the following:

(1) Nursery and Primary teachers NCE/B.ED with minimum of 5 years experience.

(2) Secondary teachers for the following subject: Mathematics, English Language/ Literature, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Agric, French, Computer, History, Geography, Government, Civic Education and Home Economics with B.Sc/B.A 8 years experience.

(3) School Administrator, B.A/B.Sc/M.A/M.Sc with 15 years of experience.

(4) Head teacher with first degree or a Master Degree (15 years of experience).

Send application to hireforschool@gmail.com

I just got employment through this advert for the computer teacher job, therefore I will need a teacher to replace me part-time positions at the 3 schools I'm presently working. These schools are Elkanah Schools, Shasha, King'sfield School, Akowonjo and Bluecoat Crown College, Akowonjo. This position is a part-time position and as such pay is dependent on the weeks that you teach in the school. If you are interested, pls send your CV to me at skymobilemultimedia@yahoo.com so that I can forward it to the schools before monday
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cutieme(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
abelee:

I just got employment through this advert for the computer teacher job, therefore I will need a teacher to replace me part-time positions at the 3 schools I'm presently working. These schools are Elkanah Schools, Shasha, King'sfield School, Akowonjo and Bluecoat Crown College, Akowonjo. This position is a part-time position and as such pay is dependent on the weeks that you teach in the school. If you are interested, pls send your CV to me at skymobilemultimedia@yahoo.com so that I can forward it to the schools before monday
Please what's the renumeration like in your new school and please don't they need a chemistry teacher?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by poshestmina(f): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
abelee:

Bro,is there still vacancy ? I have someone that needs a teaching job.He has b sc in Economics and statistics .
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Chimezie198(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
anyone knows any teaching vacancy in abakaliki ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kunlelight: 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
kunlelight:
Good day all.
Pls who know Datforte international Schools in Lagos, What's their pay range and working conditions like ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by abelee(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
cutieme:
Please what's the renumeration like in your new school and please don't they need a chemistry teacher?

I don't know o. I just saw the post here and I applied. So I don't know about any other post in the school
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by abelee(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
poshestmina:
Bro,is there still vacancy ? I have someone that needs a teaching job.He has b sc in Economics and statistics .

They have concluded their recruitment process as new session begins on monday

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cutieme(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
abelee:

I don't know o. I just saw the post here and I applied. So I don't know about any other post in the school
Salary ,how about that?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MzDarocha(f): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
[center][/center]
iamclime:

Evaluate your goals and future plans and see if they align with this role. You may end up enjoying or enduring the role. It all depends on mindset. But you may never know if you don't try. Working with kids and teenagers is actually challenging but interesting!
By the way, your signature is one of the best I have read today! I'm saving it. And you're pretty too! Best wishes.

Thanks sire, did exactly dis and I had to give it up. Thanks for the complement, it's well appreciated.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MzDarocha(f): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
abelee:

I sent my CV sire, hope it's still available
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Shollyjay90(m): 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
If u are in need of a teaching job in Ibadan and u are staying around Gate and it's environment, we are in need of a teacher.
Qualification; NCE/ND/HND
Salary; 10-20k depending on experience and qualification.
Whatsapp only ; 07032249652
Note ; your course should be a science related course. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by abelee(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2018
MzDarocha:

I sent my CV sire, hope it's still available

I've sent the CV directly to the proprietresses of the 3 schools. I will make sure to follow it up
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MzDarocha(f): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
abelee:

I've sent the CV directly to the proprietresses of the 3 schools. I will make sure to follow it up

Thank you, God bless you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PhilJames: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Are you VERY good in Chemistry and Physics? Do you have what it takes to IMPACT sound knowledge in students? Do you reside in Onitsha-Atani axis? If you meet the criteria listed above, kindly send your CV/application to modexechee@gmail.com

Note: Salary package is good
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PhilJames: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Are you VERY good in Chemistry and Physics? Do you have what it takes to IMPACT sound knowledge in students? Do you reside in Onitsha-Atani axis? If you meet the criteria listed above, kindly send your CV/application to modexechee@gmail.com

Note: Salary package is good.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by KdotThaTruth88: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
Rafaelbeulah:
I have a degree in Fisheries and aquaculture technology and am looking for graduate assistant job or farm manager Dept. of Fisheries at LandMark University Omu-aran Kwara

Thank you

Hello bro, im in need of your help concerning an issue on tilapia culture.

i would be overjoyed get your contact as well.

thanks. smiley
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cutieme(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
PhilJames:

Note: Salary package is good.
How much?I gallant for chemistry because na him I study for sch.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PhilJames: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
cutieme:
How much?I gallant for chemistry because na him I study for sch.
If you meet the requirements send in your CV ASAP
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Please who knows the salary range of Normandie college, Surulere and its working condition?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by creolehunt: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Abeg oo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
domainsales18:
For those without teaching education certificate, I have a contact that can get you a result with 2:1 in any course of your desire in education within 3 days - 1 week of order.

The result is looking authentic like the real ones...Schools looking for teachers can never know its authenticity because they don't verify during aptitude test and interview, as far as the person looking for job is smart...People have been using this results to work for many years and managing their lives.

Apart from education degrees, he can also provide statent of result/certificate in other non-education degree courses.

If you need it, send me a mail.
You are playing with jail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.