Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573409 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by educators(f): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by shypo(m): 3:42am On Sep 14, 2018
Nwanna2588:
I hear you but I am considering the home lessons in the two. I was told that Lekki lesson can be up to N50K or more depending on one's bargaining power. And now the other one Magodo to be precise I don't think that the lesson can be like that of Lekki
Lekki will pay better in term of home lesson, but decision is still yours.Mind you if you decide to leave the school you can link a brother, I'm highly in need of teaching job
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Taiwoly(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2018
Pls guys,am in need of a teaching job around ikotun/igando area
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Franca04: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2018
I'm an experienced nursery and primary graduate teacher, also trained by ukaid Nigerian and British curriculum. I live at iju ishaga. I need a Job in any school in the environ.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olatimide(m): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2018
I need teaching job in Ota or area very close to Ota. Please any link?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nwanna2588: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2018
I hear you. Forward your cv to me just in case
shypo:

Lekki will pay better in term of home lesson, but decision is still yours.Mind you if you decide to leave the school you can link a brother, I'm highly in need of teaching job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sunnymighty(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2018
If U are a Special Educator,a MALE and can also work as a caregiver, with passion for children and young adults with special needs, send ur CV to sunnysideofme74@yahoo.com.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sunnymighty(m): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2018
sunnymighty:
If U are a Special Educator,a MALE and can also work as a caregiver, with passion for children and young adults with special needs, send ur CV to sunnysideofme74@yahoo.com.

Call 08060801000 for more info, accommodation is free.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Home coaching for a Grade 3 and 5 pupils at Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos. Subjects: Mathematics and English.

Proximity is key....Candidate living close to Abijo GRA, Fara park, Kingdom hall bstop should apply

3 days in a week 4-6pm each day

Job Descriptions
1. To teach the pupils Maths and English
2. To assist and guide the pupils in doing their homework

If you can handle the above lesson, without negotiating time and the pay (N1,000 per hour) Call/SMS

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ekaete88(f): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Pls I am in need of a teaching job...Ibafo/berger region
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Fugges: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Please do anyone know how much Trustychild college. 3 Shonaike street by TVC ikosi Ketu is paying
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Olùkó èdè Yorùbá was here. in case you need one
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zeeziz(f): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
hello,
pls i need a school / teaching job in Abuja around utako, jabi, wuye thank u

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by shypo(m): 5:27am On Sep 15, 2018
Nwanna2588:
I hear you. Forward your cv to me just in case
your mail pls.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Homogeneositys(f): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2018
Please I need a teaching job around Ifako gbagada Lagos
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 8:25am On Sep 15, 2018
use the nairaland method to connect him
shypo:

your mail pls.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by BabaIbo: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2018
Please I need a teaching job preferably around lekki/ajah axis, I can accept other locations. I'm willing to relocate
B.Sc Industrial Chemistry

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nwanna2588: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2018
Michaeligniss@yahoo
shypo:

your mail pls.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mofetemi(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2018
Good morning all. In Ajah, please, who knows the closest place to eleko beach or dangote fertilizer from these regions below:
Abijo, Abraham Adesanya, Addo Road, Awoyaya, Badore, Ilaje, Ilasan, Jakande, Lakowe, Langbasa, and Sangotedo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by queenex(f): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Mofetemi:
Good morning all. In Ajah, please, who knows the closest place to eleko beach or dangote fertilizer from these regions below:
Abijo, Abraham Adesanya, Addo Road, Awoyaya, Badore, Ilaje, Ilasan, Jakande, Lakowe, Langbasa, and Sangotedo
From the closest: Lakowe,Awoyaya,Abijo,Sangotedo,Abraham Adesanya......But even at that. Lakowe to Eleko Beach is #200 public transport. Lakowe is d closest
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by educators(f): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by okeysly(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Massive Recruitment At Chelston International Group Of Schools Gwagwalada

Chelston International Group of Schools (C.I.G.S) Gwagwalada, Abuja, F.C.T is a Christian school that accommodates any religious background and tribe.

Chelston International Group of Schools (C.I.G.S) thrives on an education model that has immensely impacted our pupils with a good measure of critical thinking, positive values, creative abilities, leadership qualities and of course, the drive to achieve and sustain success in and out of school.

Positions: Mathematics and Cultural Arts

Qualifications: Bsc/BE.d/PGDE/Msc in the above disciplines.

Requirements:
* Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills
*Excellent communication skills
*Ability to engage student in Co-Curricular Activities etc

Interested applicants should locate the school today at Km2 kaduna lokoja expressway Gwagwalada, Abuja for a crucial interview.
Or call the HR team on 09055525468.
For more info visit school website : http://Chelstonschools.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tayors: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
Am interested
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rickrux0: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
A female After-school teacher is needed in a school at Ifako-Gbagada.
Kindly send your CV to our Whatsapp number- 08157713642.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tosinman: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
If you live in MOWE and you are VERY GOOD in Maths and physics. Take your CV to Future leader Secondary school, abaren, mowe. From Mowe junction, take bike to the place(make sure it's the sec school not primary school). They start with 38 or 40k. It's a popular and good school.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Macchiavelli(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
please who can tell me where nti's office or noun office is in port harcourt , or better still tell me the cheapest school to run a pgde in port harcourt,rivers state. thanks in advance.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by honestivo(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
Macchiavelli:
please who can tell me where nti's office or noun office is in port harcourt , or better still tell me the cheapest school to run a pgde in port harcourt,rivers state. thanks in advance.

noun is at NTA/ choba rd
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kemmystar: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
I need an English tutor, must be taking English currently in secondary school and also a resident in ketu magodo axis. chat me up with 09062213404. very urgent
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by micflo28(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ekaete88:
Pls I am in need of a teaching job...Ibafo/berger region
chat me up on whatsapp 0_8_0_6_4_8_2_4_0_3_1
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by erudite2016: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
Female Admin Urgently needed in a school in Ota

A prestigious Montessori primary School in Ota, Ogun State is urgently in need of an Admin to oversee the administrative duties of the school.

Requirement
1.The idea candidate MUST be a female not less than 32 years of age
2.She must have at least three years congnant experience in similar role before
3.She must reside close to or around Ota
4.She must have proven track record of holding similar role in the past
5. she must be coordinated, well organized, creative and proactive.

Remuneration :attractive

interested person should send a detail CV with a cover letter on or before 25th of September 2018 to drerudite2016@gmail.com

Pls only female candidate with the above requirement should apply
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by shypo(m): 1:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Pls any vacancy for Mathematics teacher in the house pls mention

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.