Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2570390 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
mztubsy:
Same ooo.isheri,egbeda,iyanapaja area.bsc accounting,can teach anytn commercial excluding sciences.thanks
Sorry sis, chemistry is urgently needed now, commercial vacancies are not open at the moment
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hanibal(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
otega88:

How close are you to igando?
I live near power line bus stop.. dats #50 naira to igando
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by laurryblinks(f): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Aint dey looking 4 Economics,Government and Mathematics teacher cos dats my area of specialization.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hanibal:
Please I need a teaching job around Isheri olofin or egbeda area.. i ave a Bsc.
Try those schools around your areas.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
kemma002:
Pls I need a teaching job around iju lshaga,agege and environs.thanx so much
they are many there now!!!! Which ones have you been to? Visit the first page.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
vnancy:
Pls ooo any teaching job around oke-afa,bucknor,isheri,ejigbo,ajao estate? Unemployement don finish me! Chai
Did you mean Ajao Estate at Anthony? There are schools there and if you cannot find any within that area move down to Gbagada.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
mztubsy:
Same ooo.isheri,egbeda,iyanapaja area.bsc accounting,can teach anytn commercial excluding sciences.thanks
check out Gowon Estate, Ipaja, move down to meiran there is Hannies Kiddies at meiran, Boston at Iyana-Ipaja, Kike same at Iyana-Ipaja, Before you get to Gowon Estate there are many schools there, even inside Gowon Estate the schools are more than enough. Golden Dr. Has said something about the Gowon Estate but not many took is serious. I hope we will get feedbacks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
laurryblinks:
Aint dey looking 4 Economics,Government and Mathematics teacher cos dats my area of specialization.
Look at the divert the boss has advertised.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hanibal(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
otega88:

How close are you to igando?
I stay around power line bus stop dats #50 naira bus from igando
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mztubsy(f): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
[email][/email]
artisticallyart:
check out Gowon Estate, Ipaja, move down to meiran there is Hannies Kiddies at meiran, Boston at Iyana-Ipaja, Kike same at Iyana-Ipaja, Before you get to Gowon Estate there are many schools there, even inside Gowon Estate the schools are more than enough. Golden Dr. Has said something about the Gowon Estate but not many took is serious. I hope we will get feedbacks.
thanks.I actually reside in gowon estate.I must admit that we have lots of schools.I'd check them out.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Maczeelly(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Please I need a teaching job....I stay around akute. I can teach chemistry, mathematics and further mathematics effectively..I have Bsc in Industrial Chemistry.................Waiting for a positive response
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by FreddywellsNGN(m): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
is there any job opening in schools around Ikorodu and its environs that require the services of an Economics teacher .i have a 2 years experience in teaching with B.Sc(Ed) in Economics. with a 2.1 ..kindly assist where possible
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hanibal:
I stay around power line bus stop dats #50 naira bus from igando
Tomorrow morning, OK from igando, take a bike to Remade Secondary school, Remade street, isuti road. Enter and go straight to the principal, tell him you are for the chemistry job. He will take it up from there. U can resume monday morning if he is convinced that you can teach chemistry at the Ordinary level.
If asked how you heard about the job tell him online, he will know its me.
Reply to confirm if you are going for it.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Maczeelly:
Please I need a teaching job....I stay around akute. I can teach chemistry, mathematics and further mathematics effectively..I have Bsc in Industrial Chemistry.................Waiting for a positive response
Location?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hanibal(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
otega88:

Tomorrow morning, OK from igando, take a bike to Remade Secondary school, Remade street, isuti road. Enter and go straight to the principal, tell him you are for the chemistry job. He will take it up from there. U can resume monday morning if he is convinced that you can teach chemistry at the Ordinary level.
Thanks got it
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
GoldenDr:
There is an urgent need for passionate and sound teachers in all subjects following areas:
*Common Entrance
*SSCE/GCE
*JAMB
*SAT, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS.
It is for applicants in Bariga and environs. Grand coaching center at Abule Market, before round about.
Ability to take two or more subject is an added advantage.
All the best.
No specific address pls post e-mail and number(s) to post cv will technical drawing and basic technology be needed? Tanx
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hanibal(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
otega88:

Thanks got it.. i will go
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Maczeelly:
Please refer to the first page.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
FreddywellsNGN:
is there any job opening in schools around Ikorodu and its environs that require the services of an Economics teacher .i have a 2 years experience in teaching with B.Sc(Ed) in Economics. with a 2.1 ..kindly assist where possible
check out GoldenDr post about Ibesha.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Larry37:

No specific address pls post e-mail and number(s) to post cv will technical drawing and basic technology be needed? Tanx
what will it take you to go down there to confirm the authenticity of the post? he even gave the name of the tutorial center, what else to you want? To be spoon fed?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hanibal(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
otega88:

Thanks got it... I will go
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hanibal:
Thanks got it.. i will go
Ok, I will inform the principal that someone is coming for it. Kindly brush up your o level chemistry because you may be asked to do micro teaching in any of the SSS classes. Hint- read your basic introduction to chemistry, particulate nature of matter, elements, compound and mixtures, mole concept, or isotopy/relative atomic mass calculations incase you are asked to microteach SSS1, read periodic table, periodic law, periodic trend, diagonal relationship of some elements on the periodic table or reduction oxidation reaction incase you are told to microteach SSS2,..for SSS3 organic chemistry (alkanes,alkenes,alkynes-nomenclature, properties, preparation and uses) or Aromatic chemistry (Benzene) incase you are to microteach SSS3. Its just a brief 5 mins microteaching so just refresh your brain on these topics.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
otega88:

Ok, I will inform the principal that someone is coming for it. Kindly brush up your o level chemistry because you may be asked to do micro teaching in any of the SSS classes. Hint- read your basic introduction to chemistry, particulate nature of matter, elements, compound and mixtures, mole concept, or isotopy/relative atomic mass calculations incase you are asked to microteach SSS1, read periodic table, periodic law, periodic trend, diagonal relationship of some elements on the periodic table or reduction oxidation reaction incase you are told to microteach SSS2,..for SSS3 organic chemistry (alkanes,alkenes,alkynes-nomenclature, properties, preparation and uses) or Aromatic chemistry (Benzene) incase you are to microteach SSS3. Its just a brief 5 mins microteaching so just refresh your brain on these topics.
Thanks you so much, for helping an unemployed graduate. We hope you do more for this forum in order to reduce unemployement. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hanibal(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
otega88:

between now and tomorrow.. without any textbook.. God help me I will go with my brain.
please do u ave any idea about the pay?
Im so grateful.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
artisticallyart:
Thanks you so much, for helping an unemployed graduate. We hope you do more for this forum in order to reduce unemployement. Thanks once again.
I've been there bro, I had to hold on to a teaching job too after nysc before something more than 20 times my teaching job salary came. Its all about giving in your best wherever you find yourself and never looking down at anything. They are all stepping stones. Remain focused and happy.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hanibal:
between now and tomorrow.. without any textbook.. God help me I will go with my brain.
Im so grateful.
Now you will appreciate those that taught you. Remember, you pay to the place is #50, do not despise your little beginning . They pay is negotiable. when going carry like say ten of your CV and inform the house how it was.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hanibal:
Im so grateful.
No, not all the topics hence the use of 'or'. Just pick one topic from each class and prepare if you really need the job. (The students are sound to some extent in chemistry).
About not having a text book...I am assuming you are using the internet to comment on NL. Just a friendly advice though, you know your brain and how good you are. *smiles*

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello, sir/ma, I am Opeyemi, a graduate of physics with electronics from olabisi onabanjo university, ago -iwoye, Ogun state.
I am a young man of 26 years, very hardworking , competent and reliable. I need your assistance in Anyway to secure an employment in any firm or company where I can work and get paid To manage myself and further my career.

also, I have certificate of mastery and professional certificate in CCTV and car GPS tracking installation, importing and general operations,

advanced diploma in airline ticketing and reservation,

and inverter /solar installation, repair and maintenance.

I can work in any field listed above, or similar.
I have over 5 years working experience in different organisation.

I am flexible about relocation to new places.

my contacts details are 07033817669, 08111482811. or upjos4real@gmail.com

I will So much appreciate your replies and assistance in any form.

thanks and God bless.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Maczeelly(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
otega88:

Location?
. AKUTE
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Maczeelly(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
artisticallyart:
Please refer to the first page.
Alright I will
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
mztubsy:
[email][/email] thanks.I actually reside in gowon estate.I must admit that we have lots of schools.I'd check them out.
So, you did not bother to check, even after shouting, screaming and hammering visit schools around your vicinity?
Well Nigerian graduates are not educated, but decorated.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Upjosventures:
Hello, sir/ma, I am Opeyemi, a graduate of physics with electronics from olabisi onabanjo university, ago -iwoye, Ogun state.
I am a young man of 26 years, very hardworking , competent and reliable. I need your assistance in Anyway to secure an employment in any firm or company where I can work and get paid To manage myself and further my career.

also, I have certificate of mastery and professional certificate in CCTV and car GPS tracking installation, importing and general operations,

advanced diploma in airline ticketing and reservation,

and inverter /solar installation, repair and maintenance.

I can work in any field listed above, or similar.
I have over 5 years working experience in different organisation.

I am flexible about relocation to new places.

my contacts details are 07033817669, 08111482811. or upjos4real@gmail.com

I will So much appreciate your replies and assistance in any form.

thanks and God bless.
This just point to the fat that there are no white collar job in Nigeria. I quite sympathise with you and I know of what you going through, once had a colleague that was paid 30k,had a wife and a child, you can imagine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.