Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2579638 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Givemejoy:
CAVEAT EMPTOR
This is to notify Nairalanders and the the general public that advertisement on this thread have not been investigated or found available, these includes the websites, e-mails or any other mail address. Intending readers, guests (on this thread), clients, customer's and applicants should endeavour to ascertain or determine their availability and authenticity before entering into any transaction with the advertiser. Givemejoy will not be responsible or liable for any transaction based on these adverts.

Thank you for your usual co-operation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olempe(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Givemejoy:
Once had a colleague that was paid 30k,had a wife and a child, you can imagine?
Na wa o... shey na like this we go dey dey
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
olempe:
Na wa o... shey na like this we go dey dey
Keep waiting for that job without getting engaged to something pending when that which you want surfaces.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mztubsy(f): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Givemejoy:
So, you did not bother to check, even after shouting, screaming and hammering visit schools around your vicinity?
Well Nigerian graduates are not educated, but decorated.
excuse you! Like seriously wtf!do u mean by"nigerian graduates are decoratedand not educated".pls do not quote me if this is the rubbish you want to spew.like seriously do u know me,I asked the question for a friend who is in dire need of something to do @ d moment and isn't a nairandler.this is the reason why so many ppl don't comment on threads,simply bcause of retards like you.this is the first time I'd be viewing this thread and I didn't scan through earlier comments.get it right! U musnt quote ppl.ur comment isn't needed.thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kendraloops(f): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
pls someone tell me how to control pry 1 kids. I've shouted myself hoarse and I'm tired ooo. Una dey try. Tried playing with them but it seems to make them more playful. Tips are needed. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
GoldenDr:
Professional Certificate I know is TRCN to the best of my knowledge and for international, I do not know of any. You reside in Port-Harcourt, right?
I need a teaching in Port Harcourt Please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
kendraloops:
pls someone tell me how to control pry 1 kids. I've shouted myself hoarse and I'm tired ooo. Una dey try. Tried playing with them but it seems to make them more playful. Tips are needed. thanks
First and foremost, congratulations on your new job, but Aunty it not easy, but you have got to be firm. I have not taught primary and would not know how to handle them, be that at it may, I will scrabble a few things and get back to you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
mztubsy:
excuse you! Like seriously wtf!do u mean by"nigerian graduates are decoratedand not educated".pls do not quote me if this is the rubbish you want to spew.like seriously do u know me,I asked the question for a friend who is in dire need of something to do @ d moment and isn't a nairandler.this is the reason why so many ppl don't comment on threads,simply bcause of retards like you.this is the first time I'd be viewing this thread and I didn't scan through earlier comments.get it right! U musnt quote ppl.ur comment isn't needed.thanks.
Take it easy on her, it could be transferred e-aggression, a times forumites could be annoying a times, please do bear with us. She is one of our resources person on this thread. Sorry.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rityben:

I need a teaching in Port Harcourt Please
Please bear with me. I have shouted many times for people who would voluntarily post jobs outside where the "action" is such as Zaria, Adamawa, Benin, Ekiti and so on and so forth, but to no avail. So, more often than not, we advice as to what to do. In most cases, we advice applicants drop their Resume with schools within their vicinity.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
he following vacancies exist in a Creche, Nursery and Primary School in New Oko-Oba, Lagos:

1. Experienced Teachers with minimum of NCE qualification.
2. Head Teacher
3. Admin./ Secretary.

If interested, Kindly bring your C.V to No. 1 Alli-ldowu Close, off Onifade Street, New Oko-Oba, Lagos or send through e-mail to lilymosschools@yahoo.com

For further information, contact: 08146524845.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Zico0(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
I have a teaching practice coming up in february. The duration is 6 weeks. I'll probably take a secondary class. Please, i need all the advice good people can offer.
I still don't know what school to undertake the T.P exercise and if you can point me to a good one, perhaps; by chance, it'll be very much helpful to me, and it dosen't matter any location. Anyone please!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
If u stay around Ogba/Agege/Ojodu, there are vacancies for teachers in 2 schools.
Calculus schools at 24 Celestial Avenue Okeira and Intel College at Yaya Abatan Str. all in Ogba.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
artisticallyart:
what will it take you to go down there to confirm the authenticity of the post? he even gave the name of the tutorial center, what else to you want? To be spoon fed?
Hmmmmmmm....? Wetin u dey yarn? I know y i am asking so pls........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
There are many unemployed people out there, not only graduates, Father who have say 6 years experience and yet no job, we have single educated mother's working as an office assistant just to make ends meet and then the graduates.

Many are seeking to leave the teaching turf while plenty want to get into the terrain. I know of a woman who was retrenchment by the bank and decided to teach, she did that for close to a year after which she bounced back with another better job.

I try in as much as I can to give the advice to the best of my abilities, from personal and people's experiences.
I would not know if the jobs are just in one location, but I believe there are Corp members teaching in schools in Aba, Enugu, Zaria, Kastina, Ilorin meaning they are schools in those locations. I have observed something, some would not want to teach in their locality or nearby school- (once did that not until hunger gave me a blow), I would not know the reason for that, but have you considered transportation fee, traffic especially in Lagos and the other problem associated with distance to your work place.

If you are on a bike, train, vehicle or legging it, please do open your eyes to see schools buses that carry children to and fro to school on a daily basis, (schools on your way to probably that interview, let us know hwre) then inquiry from people how you could locate the school.

Not many school advertise their vacant positions, even when they have many CV with them, they would not go back to the CV bank, rather they would use the CV that is readily available or submitted as at the timing of having the position vacant.

Do not despise your little beginning, if you have a company or business, would you rather leave it to an inexperience hand to handle it or and experience hand?

Remember, the best things come to those who do not give up.
Wednesday Punch usually have education vacancy.

Chew on it............ .......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Zico0:
I have a teaching practice coming up in february. The duration is 6 weeks. I'll probably take a secondary class. Please, i need all the advice good people can offer.
I still don't know what school to undertake the T.P exercise and if you can point me to a good one, perhaps; by chance, it'll be very much helpful to me, and it dosen't matter any location. Anyone please!
I would say schools located in Ikoyi, Victoria Island and perhaps Lekki. However, you could Google Mitech Schools and Chrisland schools located at Ikeja... The reason is because they will expose you to modern teaching methods, either British or American Curriculum which would give you an edge after school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Zico0(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
GoldenDr:
I would say schools located in Ikoyi, Victoria Island and perhaps Lekki. However, you could Google Mitech Schools and Chrisland schools located at Ikeja... The reason is because they will expose you to modern teaching methods, either British or American Curriculum which would give you an edge after school.
wow! That's some standard you've had me exposed to. I like it, but getting accepted there is not going to be easy.
Did you take a T.P exercise by any of those schools before?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Zico0:

wow! That's some standard you've had me exposed to. I like it, but getting accepted there is not going to be easy.
Did you take a T.P exercise by any of those schools before?
Are you scared of the standard? No, never did. Try it out or do it in irbshebmrj Secondary school. In the course of trying to get a place in those location, at least you would see 3 that would want to accept you.
What you should look at is tomorrow and not today.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Zico0(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
GoldenDr:
Are you scared of the standard? No, never did. Try it out or do it in irbshebmrj Secondary school. In the course of trying to get a place in those location, at least you would see 3 that would want to accept you.
What you should look at is tomorrow and not today.

Thanks alot. I'll look into its feasibility. Other opinions are highly welcomed too.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kendraloops(f): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
GoldenDr:
First and foremost, congratulations on your new job, but Aunty it not easy, but you have got to be firm. I have not taught primary and would not know how to handle them, be that at it may, I will scrabble a few things and get back to you.

double post
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kendraloops(f): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
GoldenDr:

ok, I'll appreciate it. But sometime practical in Nigeria. Googled up some info but it wont work here. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
GoldenDr:
Please bear with me. I have shouted many times for people who would voluntarily post jobs outside where the "action" is such as Zaria, Adamawa, Benin, Ekiti and so on and so forth, but to no avail. So, more often than not, we advice as to what to do. In most cases, we advice applicants drop their Resume with schools within their vicinity.
Ok. Thanks I appreciate
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
kendraloops:

ok, I'll appreciate it. But sometime practical in Nigeria. Googled up some info but it wont work here. Thanks
first an foremost, lay rules for all in class and whoever break any of the rule should face the consequences(kneel down) , be firm in your decisions, shouting will not solve anything, you do not have to play with them and
finally do not even smile, your face should always send messaged to them without uttering a word to them. Let see how it goes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Zico0:

Thanks alot. I'll look into its feasibility. Other opinions are highly welcomed too.
where are you located at?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Givemejoy:
Faf's

ARE YOU POLITE? DO YOU HAVE A
WONDERFUL SMILE? CAN YOU EASILY
CONNECT WITH PEOPLE AND SPEAK
EXCELLENT ENGLISH?
WE A FIRM OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
AND MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS SEEK TO
EMPLOY FEMALE FREELANCERS FOR THE
PURPOSE OF CONDUCTING MARKET
RESEARCH IN THE BUSY BUSINESS DISTRICT
OF MARINA LAGOS.
MARKET RESEARCH OFFICERS
Method of Application
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND YOUR CV TO:
lanre@financial-businessadvisory.com LATEST
BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON 6TH OF
NOVEMBER 2014.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
GoldenDr:
Yaba, Oyinbo and Ebute-metta axis
10, Coastes Str, Ebute-metta west. Teachers are needed 08182127550.
Orile-Oloye Comprehensive High School, No. 22/24 Baale Str, Orile, Lagos.
Lekki-Ajah-Epe axis-English, Government, Literature-in- English, financial account, economics and Commerce. Must be able to take Jamb, SSCE and NECO students.08028780932 &08028780932.
Surulere-Yaba-Ojuelegba axis. Teachers wanted at 3, Olufemi str, off Ogulana drive, Surulere.
Oshodi-Baruwa Ipaja axis. Computer and English teacher wanted send resume to greatplatinumcollege@yahoo.com.
Ojudu-Berger-Sabo axis. Maths, Eng., Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Financial Accounting, Government and Econs. Deadline 30th Sept., 2013. Send cv to standagerecruiter@yahoo.com
Ogun-Sagamu
Christ Royal School. Idi-oro Junction, Ayomide Estate, near escobar, Ogijo, Sagamu, Ogun. 08098650654.
Alagbole-Sabo-Cele axis. Rita International School, Alagbole, Ogun-State. Teachers are needed.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
GoldenDr:
Teaching Vacancies at Wuraville College 19-23 Alfa Aminu str, Pedro bus/stop,Bariga. For those Onipan, Palm-groove, Bariga and environs.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
GoldenDr:
Ikeja
subject teachers in all discipline with Cambridge A'Level. Send your resume in PDF format to opebischool@gmail.com.

Igando
An International School at Igando need the services of subject teachers in all discipline. 45, Arikoserere street, off Agric road, Igando - Lagos or send resume to almondsprings@yahoo.co.uk.

International School at Ijaye Ojokoro need subject teachers in Art, Science and Commercial @ educationsms@gmail.com or 08136349967 (sms only).

Bariga
Wuraville College needs subject teachers in all discipline. 19-23 Alfa Aminu Street, Pedro B/stop, Bariga. Further details: 08023845748.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
GoldenDr:
Rivers
All Saints Secondary School, Bonny needs Mathematics and English teachers. A minimum of NCE, ability to use the computer, hardworking and love children. Interested candidate should send their names and qualification details to Mr. James 07059510427.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
shazy:
Skyview international school igando(gbenga ibitoye street lanre bus-stop) needs teachers,driver,ballet teacher.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
GoldenDr:
Take out time to visit/drop your resume in the schools listed close to you
1. Pats Private Secondary School
70 ,Old Ojo Road Agboju, Nepa Bus Stop, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos,Nigeria
2. Towergate Private Schools 1-10, School Drive ,Majiyagbe
Layout, Ipaja, Alimosho, Lagos,
Nigeria

3. Odofa Private Secondary School
Km 32 ,Lagos/Badagry
Expressway, Badagry, Lagos, Nigeria

4. Sunjem Private Secondary School
6 ,Oladejo Close, Gbagda, Kosofe, Lagos, Nigeria

5. St Alphonsus De Liguori Private Secondary School
18 ,Ero Family Street (Babalola Bus Stop), Aboru, Iyana-Ipaja,
Alimosho, Lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kendraloops(f): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Givemejoy:
first an foremost, lay rules for all in class and whoever break any of the rule should face the consequences(kneel down) , be firm in your decisions, shouting will not solve anything, you do not have to play with them and
finally do not even smile, your face should always send messaged to them without uttering a word to them. Let see how it goes

lol, lemme try this. it'll be hard not to smile cos I'm a naturally playful person. let's see sha. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by otalenu(m): 4:44am On Nov 21, 2014
mztubsy:

take it easy, okay? Some folks can be so irritating in here tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.