Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? (23131 Views)

Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? / Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not? / Jennifer Hudson Unveils Stunning New Hairdo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by crisycent: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
Obviously trying to copy Miley Cyrus' hair. No be her fault, even beyonce copied Miley's hair.
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by MzTiletohSet(f): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ghadafy: She looks like Emeka Ike.
Lolz!with her pariii i guess#pari eshin#
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by MzTiletohSet(f): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
She lukz like those ghana pple wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hawk puff puff
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by mcfeazzy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lolz no
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by Ewabeads(f): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ini what is dis nawwwwwwwww.... shocked
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by fessornick(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
cheesy abeg for more initial edo and him fellow nollywood friends no be actors or actresses, I mean her own personal friends, abeg no vex like my Facebook page "fessornick Entertainment "
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by Lillyeean(f): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
one word..................... TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEE..........
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by fessornick(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
grin oya make una go like my Facebook page "fessornick Entertainment "
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by ylaa(f): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
Gifted4all: Wetin concern okada man with seat belt if she likes she can fry her hair with palm oil.dis her hair style na zero ova hundred.nonsense before i forget her shoe na end time tinz comfirmed

This man /woman, how many times will I warn you to stop saying end time things? R u a learner or old school?
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by Omotolaaraujo(f): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
She's a hot mess shocked
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by vcvibes(m): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2013
fessornick: Beautiful Ini!
She seems to have gone on a binge..hairwise though and her fans on instagram have been begging her to dump this new hair do...
do you agree?

I am not bothered about the hair do,its the upstairs she is standing on thats my worry oooh.

Her shoes scare me!...lol
LOK, K
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by andymofia(m): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2013
what is wrong with this human being called ini edo?
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by stantob(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2013
Looks more like an mgbeke in that outfit. So horrible.
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2013
NL(s) y so much hate? Y cnt u c a perfection in her imperfection? Is it bcus she's a celeb? c'mon any lady cud jst carry dis hairdo n u'll b like i lyk ur hair. We shud b fans nt fanatics. Dis celebs r humans, wit emotions dat is. Hw wud u feel if ur relatives r being talked @ in like manner? Wit all dis hates n abuses she/they cn neva get it right. Pls let luv lead
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by VANENON(f): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2013
She needs an emotional, psychological and physical make over. WTF was she thinking! Sooo not cool.
If she was seeking attention, she definately succeeded. If she was aiming for a hot look then it was a total flop
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by fabulousdame(f): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
jeez...she looks ridiculousjeez...she looks ridiculousjeez...she looks ridiculous
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by euna05(f): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
shocked
fessornick: Beautiful Ini!
She seems to have gone on a binge..hairwise though and her fans on instagram have been begging her to dump this new hair do...
do you agree?

I am not bothered about the hair do,its the upstairs she is standing on thats my worry oooh.

Her shoes scare me!...lol
not hot @ all, she really needs help. i think sometin is wrong
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by MOSSADII(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
Yeah, it is cold! And her shoes, ghossh!!
pDude: Not hot grin
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by snapatini(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
d hairdo looks wack.abeg make she comot am asap
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by pinkkindy(f): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ifems: she's twerking
...Miley would be proud!...What's with her heels?

lyk seriously i think she is learnin first hand 4rm miley.
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by Trypant(f): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
The Lady just finished from a movie job in Asaba last month. And the job demands her hair cut according to the storyline. So jus giv her tym and she will get back; atleast its good for her, so that she can receive fresh air into her skul!
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by flyforall: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2013
NOT HOT AT ALL
Re: Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? by jhaward1: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
d hair no cute atallllllllll!!!!!

chaii

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyindoubra Wilson Wins Face Of Nigeria 2021 (Beautiful Photos) / Japanese Girls Rent Their Thighs As Advertising Space / 5 Tie Colours That Can Enhance A Man’s Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.