Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To (940 Views)

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / I Cant Login To My Paypal Anymore.. / Help, I Cant Login To Joomla Admin Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To by Omzie(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2013
Hi,
Please i need help on this issue. I want to create a site that would enable people to login and make posts and comments. How do i go about it cuz m very good in html and css and m jst starting with javascript. Thanks
Re: Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
i have a script ready developed by me !! for something like dis !! contact me 08100450789

Regards
Re: Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To by Omzie(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
Thanks buh m not mobile now..........i'll fancy u gimme ur facebook id lemme add u up den we'll discuss
Re: Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
Okk. Email me for free scripts and tutorials on how to do it
Admin@nairaguide.com
Re: Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To by CODEEATER(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2013
Make una no give am pbnl o...code urs

1 Like

Re: Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To by winexviv: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
Omzie: Hi,
Please i need help on this issue. I want to create a site that would enable people to login and make posts and comments. How do i go about it cuz m very good in html and css and m jst starting with javascript. Thanks

Brother, kindly go ahead and equip yourself with PHP and MYSQL skill, and all your imaginations will become reality. I wouldn't advice you to purchase opensource scripts for now because you are still an amateur. Incase you encounter problems of configuration or deprecated functions, you might run mad and by then your money is gone. Think again and goodluck.
Re: Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To by afridigit(m): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2013
winexviv:

Brother, kindly go ahead and equip yourself with PHP and MYSQL skill, and all your imaginations will become reality. I wouldn't advice you to purchase opensource scripts for now because you are still an amateur. Incase you encounter problems of configuration or deprecated functions, you might run mad and by then your money is gone. Think again and goodluck.

This the best thing for you at these level. PHP is quite easy to learn and i know the tutorial must take you through what you just need at present. If you need php training hook me up @ info@afridigit.net
Re: Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To by themanager: 12:45am On Sep 09, 2013
php and mysql is what u need to learn,there are tons of books online (PHP 6 and MySQL 5 for Dynamic Web Sites)
Re: Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To by Omzie(m): 2:20am On Sep 09, 2013
Thanks y'all i've started diggin em tutorials
Re: Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To by sedulus(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2013
CONTACT ME 4 D PROFESIONAL WEBSITE ON 08035627372 .WWW.SEDULUSTECHNOLOGIES.COM.NG
Re: Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To by adewasco2k(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2013
@OP you want an already made script?
do you ever want to be a web developer?

I see no reason why you will not try to even do something, no matter how little and i bet you will get all the help you need.

I also use already made scripts only when working on a projects with time frame and i will ALWAYS study to script so i know how it operates and next time i can even write a better one.

I hate to see people just ask for simple scripts.

#walks out of thread
Re: Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2013
You can use a content management system like Joomla to do the trick.
Re: Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To by Xorenxo(m): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hi,

Go to www.xorenxobooks.com you will be introduced to the cheapest and simplest site creation method it will cost you $1 for the first month and it has its shopping sites integrated.It is a drag and drop system .you cannot seemed to be amazed with the simplicity of this denmark based website host

Re: Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To by teemy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
Omzie: Hi,

Try learning php and mysql as well
Re: Help Please I Want To Build A Site That People Can Login To by chiefkpokp(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
CODE-EATER:
Make una no give am pbnl o...code urs

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ETT

(1) (Reply)

. / Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Is A Big Time Scammer 2015 / Apart From Whogohost, What Other Paid Host Are Trustworthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.