Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

dy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / dy (2533 Views)

No One Is In Hell,beware Of People Telling You Dy Went There. / If Catholic Bow To Statue&jehovah Witness Disbelive TRINITY.ARE DY CHRISTAINS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: dy by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
ifee-gee:

Pls,do not allow it fall off.
Even if it does, I won't still make such a brainless statement.

2 Likes

Re: dy by frank317: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Chibuebem: it pains my heart when I see ignorant posts like the bolded.
If only you got to know this God personally, you wouldn't have false misconceptions of him.

For us who know him, our testimony is the same:
Life with God is AMAZING, we are filled with Joy

God is for you. God loves you.

Sorry for the pain... Believe me, i go through worse pain when i look back see what religion made me og through. Why would God make me a child through all that.

Besides, my muslim friend once told me about how knowing Allah personally is
 great. So which God are you talking about?

Pls how personally do u know him? What do u mean by knowing him personally? Is it when ur conscience judge u or when ur mind reason out somthing fruitful that u say u know him personally?

Well good for u that u know the creator of this world personally. I see the liife of people who know goodluck jonathan personally and it is obvious they know him evn though goodluck does not promise showers of blessing but everything is obvious. But u know the creator of heaven and earth personally yet, u depend on ur fellow man for daily bread. U pray to God to touch the heart of ordinary men so that u can find favour in the sight of men so that they can be touched to sign the contract. U falll sick, u hustle, lose loved ones, yet u know God d creator of heaven and Earth personally. Pls stop deluding ur self. If u know God personally people will attach themselves to u to tap from the blessing, u wouldnt have to do mornin cry and preach with threat of hell to convince anyone.

If u believe God gave u brain, use it and stop embarassing him. He is far greater than u put him.

4 Likes

Re: dy by beejaay: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
donroxy: The methodology of science in accessing,studying,revealing and unravelling Knowledge-based is well explanable and easily comprehended by HUMAN-BRAIN!!! And thats why Science was promoted than any other means which include Sorcery;wizardry; among other pseudoscientific methodology

Then , We may be able to force ourselves to ask What is Knowledge itself

Quick visit to Google says this ;

knowl·edge - /ˈnälij/
Noun:
1. Information and skills acquired through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject

2. What is known in a particular field or in total; facts and information!!!

I love the second definition as it relate with what I am Postulating here !!!

Knowledge or acquisition of knowledge of any concept only seek to achieved two things and just two things; BENEFICIAL and/or DISASTROUS/HARMFUL

The methodology by which Scientist unravel ''Knowledge''(Fact and Information about our system as well as invention ''Technology'') is, by me personally, adjudged the best !!!

Though,It always take Scientists Years to come into conclusions simply cuz of Observation;Experimenting;analysing among other models ..........They always get there in the longrun

While PseudoScientist can abracadabrally drawn conclusion within minutes !!!

The question should be, has there been any significant difference in the conclusion of PseudoScientist and Pure Scientist ......also, what is the degree of their Digression ?

Science invents whatever it invents using what has been invented by something else abi where did Science gather materials for invention, was it not found somewhere here on earth/world beyond , then who put it there ........ It was just there ahahaha !!!

What Science does is the tehnical ''know-how'' of combinning various elements with varied abilities In a Logical and easily comprehensible manner to Create and Invent what could Either be beneficial or Disastrous to Human and/or his environment !!!

The question is who put the materials used by scientist there in the firstplace ......

By Reading the Scriptures,I discovered ''God'' endowed Human-being with the best of the best skills/Knowledge and Ability to Infer than any ''other creations''!!!

Scientist today have been able to conclude there may be other extra-terrestial bodies somewhere other than our planet UFO, among others ....... The study of such is tagged ExoBiology

My Conclusion is, If HumanBeing were able to create ROBOTS AND OTHER ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE then further advancement in technological shall be able to create a robot that shall procreat=give birth like human ......... Then we can start testing some hypothesis on what is the technology behind MAN and his environment=COSMOS

Is it not possible we are ''somebody's'' Robot/Artificial Intelligence and such ''somebody'' tasked us all To Worship him/it !!!

But some of us have gone ''rogue'' ........ As such ''it'' promised to deal with us When our cells lived out its life =Death !!! OR Reward those who actually hearkened!!!

All in All, I absolutely do not have ANYTHING to LOSE AS A BELIEVER if MY CELLS SHALL ULTIMATELY LIVED IT OUT ITS LIFE WHEN THEY EXPIRED

I LOVE SCIENCE, it broadens Knowledge without Bias!!!

continue with your open mind and question everything and surely u will change ur notion again. as for the existence of God as u claimed..bros doesnt exist "God Is" as descartes put in his infamous thesis "I AM therefore I exist".. existence means reality which means taking physical form within the space time continum and whatever is within the space time continum can be manipulated,used and destroyed (when theist shout about the existence of God i simply let them know that they have simply accept the finitude of God"

sometimes i tend to agree with atheist (for the fact that they accept the non existence of God cos they understand the limited power of existence)... in all i have come to realize that God doesnt exist but rather GOD IS (whatever this means)

2 Likes

Re: dy by beejaay: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
FOLYKAZE: It really a good thing to realise that people break the chain of religion and kickstart journey into life.

OP, like my people will say.....when mother gives birth to us, we need to make a way and give birth to ourselve once again. This doesn't mean we need to die or have heirs. Practically, it mean when your parent, environment and people build up stuff around your consciousness.....we should be awaken and self conscious of whats good for us to choose and what should be step on.

We are born without a belief until our parents, environment or people programmed us right from child hood. Like you said, it very hard to let go what ever we belief from childhood but our mind at a point struggle to break itself from every bondage and begins to explore on it own.

You dont need to label yourself OP..........you are simply awaken. The journey of life is a far distant one. The more you walk, the more you realise things. Im sorry you cant know it all at once, it a progressive realisation base on self consciousness....where ever you get, by the time you realise what is truth to you then you can suit yourself with anything you want.

Continue reading, meditating with your environment, explore through mind and question everything.
i agree with this, that this thing cant be rushed, it has to be allowed to express itself naturally. knowledge comes to us naturally just that we tend to block it most times cos of our religious and cultural conditioning....
op has taken the first step..once that step is started it cant be stopped, no matter how hard he tries it..the energy of awaken knowledge is the strongest in the whole of the universe

1 Like

Re: dy by beejaay: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Chibuebem: GOD is reality.

Its deeper than religion
Get to know what the bible really says.
God is not reality..reality is for what exist and what exist are bound by time and space (relgions claim God is timeless)..going by this definition God is unreality unless u mean God is also bound by Time

1 Like

Re: dy by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
beejaay:
i agree this that this thing cant be rushed, it has to be allowed to express itself naturally. knowledge comes to us naturally just that we tend to block it mos times cos of ur religious and cultural conditioning....
op has taken the first step..once that step is started it cant be stopped, no matter how hard he tries it..the energy of awaken knowledge is the strongest in the whole of the universe

OP.....the way is not in the sky, it is in your mind. There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting. Good to know OP kickstart to explore himself and the environment around him.

Where ever you gets to, dont lie to yourself.....nature is really amazing and he will enjoy it

1 Like

Re: dy by ifeegee(f): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
aManFromMars:
Even if it does, I won't still make such a brainless statement.
Don't humour yourself bro,if it's that brainless why are you so edgy?
Re: dy by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
frank3.16:

Sorry for the pain... Believe me, i go through worse pain when i look back see what religion made me og through. Why would God make me a child through all that.

Pls how personally do u know him? What do u mean by knowing him personally? Is it when ur conscience judge u or when ur mind reason out somthing fruitful that u say u know him personally?

Well good for u that u know the creator of this world personally. I see the liife of people who know goodluck jonathan personally and it is obvious they know him evn though goodluck does not promise showers of blessing but everything is obvious. But u know the creator of heaven and earth personally yet, u depend on ur fellow man for daily bread. U pray to God to touch the heart of ordinary men so that u can find favour in the sight of men so that they can be touched to sign the contract. U falll sick, u hustle, lose loved ones, yet u know God d creator of heaven and Earth personally. Pls stop deluding ur self. If u know God personally people will attach themselves to u to tap from the blessing, u wouldnt have to do mornin cry and preach with threat of hell to convince anyone.

If u believe God gave u brain, use it and stop embarassing him. He is far greater than u put him.
hmmmmm that's deep bro, that s deep

1 Like

Re: dy by UyiIredia(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
ifee-gee:

Don't humour yourself bro,if it's that brainless why are you so edgy?

His profile name explains things.
Re: dy by UyiIredia(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
@ OP: Cool.
Re: dy by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:13am On Sep 08, 2013
op, you are on the right track. Satan is waiting and ready to welcome you with open arms.

You are like one who wants to quit smoking so the first few months are going to be hard. You will be hard on yourself. Then you will be forced to either lie to friends or face being rejected. Then your relationship with your family members will deteriorate. You will come to ask yourself if it is worth it.

When that time comes, you will have a decision to make. Either go back to godliness like Annony, or become a hypocrite like Logicboy, or become a strong full fledged soldier of Satan like yours truly.

Don't stop reading the scriptures. Please continue reading them as they will make you wiser. Trust in your own judgement.

1 Like

Re: dy by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: op, you are on the right track. Satan is waiting and ready to welcome you with open arms.

You are like one who wants to quit smoking so the first few months are going to be hard. You will be hard on yourself. Then you will be forced to either lie to friends or face being rejected. Then your relationship with your family members will deteriorate. You will come to ask yourself if it is worth it.

When that time comes, you will have a decision to make. Either go back to godliness like Annony, or become a hypocrite like Logicboy, or become a strong full fledged soldier of Satan like yours truly.

Don't stop reading the scriptures. Please continue reading them as they will make you wiser. Trust in your own judgement.

This your satanism is becoming annoying.

You're a goat like baphomet

1 Like

Re: dy by Averroes: 9:16am On Sep 08, 2013
Religion Poisons Everything

1 Like

Re: dy by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

LoL grin
Re: dy by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2013
beejaay:
God is not reality..reality is for what exist and what exist are bound by time and space (relgions claim God is timeless)..going by this definition God is unreality unless u mean God is also bound by Time
you do not know God, and you do not know reality.
Re: dy by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2013
Chibuebem: you do not know God, and you do not know reality.

Whata childish response. No fact, no nuance....just subjective acussations

1 Like

Re: dy by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

Coming from a hypocrite, that's rich.

Tell us, what church did you go to recently for business contacts?
Re: dy by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Coming from a hypocrite, that's rich.

Tell us, what church did you go to recently for business contacts?

How does that make me a hypocrite?

Did I go to worship God like you worship your hated Satan?
Re: dy by UyiIredia(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
^^^Sly guy. Why u no talk weda u go church get connects ? Dey dere dey form. I just dey laff !
Re: dy by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia: ^^^Sly guy. Why u no talk weda u go church get connects ? Dey dere dey form. I just dey laff !

Re: dy by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia: ^^^Sly guy. Why u no talk weda u go church get connects ? Dey dere dey form. I just dey laff !

worshipping God by proxy... wink
Re: dy by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
aManFromMars:

worshipping God by proxy... wink

Thats idolatory
Re: dy by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

you gotta know when to speak. So your words will carry more impact. We walk by the Spirit. If I started explaining facts to him, he wouldn't have listened.
Re: dy by beejaay: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

why did u think i didnt honour him with reply?
Re: dy by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
beejaay:

why did u think i didnt honour him with reply?
i'm sorry sir, but I seek Gods honour and approval, and I have it because i keep his word. You do not and cannot, because you refuse to acknowledge him. You see life selfishly from your point of view, but life is deeper than just your myopic perspective. We know the depth and reality of life because we know God. We are free from sin. Free in Christ. True freedom. Anyone who does iniquity is in the bondage of sin.

You do not know God. You are not free. You do not know reality.

Whether you reply me or not

Ponder these words.
Re: dy by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
frank3.16:

you do not know me, and you make false claims. What 'image' of God do you even have? You don't even know him. LoL
Re: dy by frank317: 6:37am On Sep 11, 2013
Chibuebem: you do not know me, and you make false claims. What 'image' of God do you even have? You don't even know him. LoL

What false claım am ı makıng? And Whıch God are u talkıng about?
My guy, relax, u dont know God too, u only cllaım u know hım.
Re: dy by quivah(f): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
welcome bro..

And please,don't mind Alfa seltzer..,
Re: dy by Averroes: 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Prisons.
Prisons.
Prisons.
Religion is prison.
Re: dy by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
quivah: welcome bro..

And please,don't mind Alfa seltzer..,

Logicboy refused to come under the protection of Satan. Look what happened to him.
Re: dy by quivah(f): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Logicboy refused to come under the protection of Satan. Look what happened to him.
he left willingly..could happen to anyone.
Re: dy by UyiIredia(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
quivah:
he left willingly..could happen to anyone.

He left, you joined.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demonic, Queen Of Heaven!!! / Hw Life On Earth Will Look 1,000 Yrs Frm Now/where Will U Be 1000 Yrs Frm Now? / Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.