Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

dy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / dy (2534 Views)

No One Is In Hell,beware Of People Telling You Dy Went There. / If Catholic Bow To Statue&jehovah Witness Disbelive TRINITY.ARE DY CHRISTAINS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: dy by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

He left, you joined.

mmh!!
Re: dy by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
beejaay:

continue with your open mind and question everything and surely u will change ur notion again. as for the existence of God as u claimed..bros doesnt exist "God Is" as descartes put in his infamous thesis "I AM therefore I exist".. existence means reality which means taking physical form within the space time continum and whatever is within the space time continum can be manipulated,used and destroyed (when theist shout about the existence of God i simply let them know that they have simply accept the finitude of God"

sometimes i tend to agree with atheist (for the fact that they accept the non existence of God cos they understand the limited power of existence)... in all i have come to realize that God doesnt exist but rather GOD IS (whatever this means)
BalderDash and Nonsensical Nonsense ..... !!!

So, the existence of a body implied the Finitude of such body while Atheist denying existence implied the Infinitude alas,God is ?

Tell me when U drop your Bottle of small stout

Pathetically hilarious !!!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

when U attempt to define what ''God is '' U already acknowledged its existence whether Abstractly or concretely !!!
Re: dy by quivah(f): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

He left, you joined.
seriously? What a coincidencesmiley.

Please check my profile,I don land tey tey
Re: dy by UyiIredia(m): 12:46am On Sep 15, 2013
quivah:
seriously? What a coincidencesmiley.

Please check my profile,I don land tey tey

Still young here since you are yet to be a year here. Unless you've been following as a guest for years. I saw as a guest Nairaland late 2008 and joined in 2009. Cool seeing u though smiley
Re: dy by quivah(f): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Still young here since you are yet to be a year here. Unless you've been following as a guest for years. I saw as a guest Nairaland late 2008 and joined in 2009. Cool seeing u though smiley
yeah..started as a girl.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE MUSLIM MAN WHO CHOSE TO DIE ALONGSIDE THE MARTYRED ETHIOPIAN CHRISTIANS / Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity / Five Atheist Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.