Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' (20357 Views)

Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Miraclebaby1109: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
At least she has tried to pleased people n got maried to the wrong man, and now nobody would pressure her anymore since it didn't favor her...Society thinks marriage dey easy.
kulyie: bad belle,talk is cheap.go and launch your own and lets see how it will smell like.anyway i like the fact that funke is doing well with herself after ending the marriage with that tout.she has put herself together.if its some other women,they wont be able to put themselves together after the marriage buohaha.i admire women like her who were able to get their lives together after leaving lousy,promiscous men

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
Good job girl.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by idu1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
[quote
author=kulyie] bad belle,hater of your fellow nigerian woman,go and
make your own cologne or perfume,whether it will look like urine,wine or
malt,do it first,lets see.we all know it is easy to criticize[/quote] Funke asslicker abi na lawyer u b. mscheww
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by idu1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
[quote
author=kulyie] bad belle,hater of your fellow nigerian woman,go and
make your own cologne or perfume,whether it will look like urine,wine or
malt,do it first,lets see.we all know it is easy to criticize[/quote] Funke asslicker abi na her lawyer u b? mscheww
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by nickz(m): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
mtcheew: and i thought judgin a book by its cover was d height of stupidit?y. looks like someone has broken d record and judged a perfume's fragrance by d picture
keep running your hand(mouth),bring the perfume to my house na lemme wear it and rate it ......mtchewwwww.
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Miraclebaby1109: At least she has tried to pleased people n got maried to the wrong man, and now nobody would pressure her anymore since it didn't favor her...Society thinks marriage dey easy.
abi
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
idu1: Funke asslicker abi na her lawyer u b? mscheww
you are only living up to your name as an 1d1ot,so i wont blame you much.you dont know better
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
Youngtekkey: i don't know there are many animals on nl,u are just stagnant in life nothing to show forth for the time being on this life but u would be the first to criticize anybody making it naija and pull down mentalit(w)y i pity ur lifes if it were to be a foreign star now u will all applaud and welcome the product
as in ehen cheesy the thing just tire me no be small
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
tellwisdom:

E dey yur body undecided
gringringrin tell wizzy.eyan mi to sure gringrin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
teemsa: Atleast she did sumtin different ... kudos funke... buh d perfume needs to b re packaged...
this is just a start na.subsequently she will do better.this is just her first attempt in the buisness so theres bound to be mistakes.afterall rome was not built in a day
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
nickz: did I pull you down?,am I pulling you down??..........Nigerians see nonsense and still appreciate it all in the name of patriotism...point blank :there's nothing fancy about the perfume.and I repeat again FROM THE PICTURE I JUST SAW.... ??
rome was not built in a day,no buisness venture starts perfect.there will still be some minor flaws here and there but try and encourage your own na. At least with time she will improve.nigerians are so difficult to please sha.
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
johnstar: shut d f**k.
ill advice you do the same mr John smiley
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by DipoDaniel: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
segunsd: Multi-award-winning actress Funke Akindele has made so much fame and fortune from the 'Jenifa' brand that she is set to launch a new perfume called 'Jenifa perfume'.

She follows the trend of hollywood stars such as Nicki, J.lo and Beyonce who have their own luxury brands of perfume.

Here is a shot of what the perfume will look like.

Can't wait to get mine.

http://naijapose.com/funke-akindele-set-to-launch-jenifa-perfume/

It will sell without her name inscribed on it.."Jenifa" fits perfect!!!...she can add her piss if she wants too grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
anitank:
Nobody is hating on her. I love Funke personally, but the fact remains that that perfume looks cheap and very local
so how should expensive and international perfumes look like,madam international.
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Mamacita007(f): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
God forbid!!!! imaging wat a jenifa perfume will smell like mmmm smelly smelly

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by tunapawizzy: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
very razzzzzzzzzzzzz and cheap looking perfume, ugly bottle
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Isiterere(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
I don't like the bottle at all

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Yvete(f): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mamacita007: God forbid!!!! imaging wat a jenifa perfume will smell like mmmm smelly smelly
cheesy Pretty sure it smells like crap! Is it celebrity-endorsed by Jenifa or she really thinks anyone in their right mind would buy that damn perfume? I'm sorry, but her brand cannot sell a perfume, not to me!

Smh @ lack of brand objectives.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by MyMouth(m): 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
segunsd: Multi-award-winning actress Funke Akindele has made so much fame and fortune from the 'Jenifa' brand that she is set to launch a new perfume called 'Jenifa perfume'.

She follows the trend of hollywood stars such as Nicki, J.lo and Beyonce who have their own luxury brands of perfume.

Here is a shot of what the perfume will look like.

Can't wait to get mine.

http://naijapose.com/funke-akindele-set-to-launch-jenifa-perfume/

second source pls
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Pdizzle(m): 12:09am On Sep 08, 2013
nt a wise idea in 9ja
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Gideojim(m): 2:25am On Sep 08, 2013
That Good really envy her hard works, God will crown her effort
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Youngtekkey(m): 3:18am On Sep 08, 2013
Tire person jare cheesy
kulyie: as in ehen cheesy the thing just tire me no be small
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by MacLovington(m): 3:37am On Sep 08, 2013
Good luck babe!

A lady using biznex acumen to make money instead of large boobs and nudity.
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by expensive007(m): 6:50am On Sep 08, 2013
End time thins!
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by afroluciferans: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2013
The truth be told. Jennifer as a brand does to connote premiumness and class. The truth is that while it can be said that she is a good actress, the kind of kind of roles that she dominates or features in nollywood aren't that classy. It's people's perception of a brand that drives It's acceptance. No matter how premium you may think you are, if consumers don't agree then you aren't. A simple consumer research or sampling will help her determine if she should go ahead or not. It will save her from bad investment decisions.
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by fairygeh(f): 7:03am On Sep 08, 2013
johnstar: Mtcheeew, d perfume will be smelln like p**sy undecided
. Lmao,show some respect to this same p***sy you came out from angry
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by bankyblue(m): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2013
When re will going to start celebrating our OWN?

If is foreign celebrate now, we all will do odd jobs in other
To get money to buy it.

Learn our to celebrate ur own in other for u too to be celebrated
And stop.....

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by PStacks(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2013
I'm happy she's doing well for herself sha.
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by iphy143: 8:51am On Sep 08, 2013
its more like she's branding ha own name..d perfume looks cheap..wud av prefered a her name crestd very smal.n jenifa vry broad.
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by betterline: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2013
The name is not classy from the movie we watched. She should have thought of other name. Jenifa just represent local, half-baked, rugged stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors / Dabota Lawson Shades Yvonne Jegede Over Statement She Made About Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.