Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,803 members, 7,851,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

ASUU STRIKE: Industrial Court Judge Justifies It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU STRIKE: Industrial Court Judge Justifies It (625 Views)

Industrial Court Holds Session For Ocholi / Federal High Court Judge Overrules Supreme Court over Sacked Anambra Lawmakers. / NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: Industrial Court Judge Justifies It by Sirniyeh(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2013
The controvercial issue on the on-going ASUU strike which the presidency purportedly raised eye-brow not to pay for the work not done, has been generating supports of the Industrial court judges to the favour of the tertiary teachers.
A witness source hit the nail on head that an Industrial Court Chief Judge (name withheld) declared among his colleagues that the president seems to lack initiative to lead us right in this nation, and also faulted the self-interest rogues he carries along as his advisers.
The Judge claimed that since 2009 , ASUU has written over 70 letters to federal government, asking for the implementation of the signed agreement.
Aside that, several warning strikes have been conducted on this same issue but which all fell on president's deaf ears. From 3, 7, 21days warning strikes which Federal government neglected, this ongoing strike is legally justifiable and any attempt to mess with the ASUU salary will cause a grave damage to our educational policy/system....said the judge.
This report is from eye witness who was at the discussion.
Now, who should be blamed?
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Industrial Court Judge Justifies It by don06: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2013
open letter to ASUU and FG.

dear Mr & Mrs ASUU, after all due consideration and investigation into ur aggitation with federal government over the level of decay in our nigerian universities, I Don AMICABLE ( THE PEACE MAKER ). after discusion with friend and families i have decided to give 130 billion naira in addition to the one the federal government has release, this to give way to our politicans who has decided to keep quite over this issue to continue to be sharing our nigerian money among there selfs.
i urge other well meaning nigerian to join me in complementing to government gusture so i beg ASUU to go back to classroom.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Industrial Court Judge Justifies It by Sirniyeh(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
don06: open letter to ASUU and FG.

dear Mr & Mrs ASUU, after all due consideration and investigation into ur aggitation with federal government over the level of decay in our nigerian universities, I Don AMICABLE ( THE PEACE MAKER ). after discusion with friend and families i have decided to give 130 billion naira in addition to the one the federal government has release, this to give way to our politicans who has decided to keep quite over this issue to continue to be sharing our nigerian money among there selfs.
i urge other well meaning nigerian to join me in complementing to government gusture so i beg ASUU to go back to classroom.
let me check my bank account, i will declare my soon. Kudos to your gesture

(1) (Reply)

PDP Dinner: Nigerians Are Wallowing In Abject Poverty, It Was A Waste - New PDP / How Nigerian Jailed In US Stole $11m / Offa: My Life In Danger, Says PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.