Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,661 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Birdman Vs Modenine - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Birdman Vs Modenine (2424 Views)

Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo] / Mi Vs Modenine / Lil Wayne & Birdman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birdman Vs Modenine by javalove(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2008
Bamsyle:

Javalove, now I know why you love this 9 guy like crazy; it's your IT profession (you're a programmer). No wonder you love Pentium IX et al. Soory o embarassed I like 9 too, forgot to mention - my best of his tracks is Contradiction; dude spat volumes there.

Well, me I won't contribute to this topic o; I leave it to common sense.

Tomorrow now, someone would start comparing Modenine with Tupac. I'm out of here runs out of nairaland quickly before some mischievous fellow posts that ish.

lol, we won't do that. we know those in 9's category not tupac pls. yeah because i'm a programmer, its easy for me to decipher most of his lines on the Pentium IX track. I love the contradiction track too, bring them back to life, by killing them with the flow!!!!

The annoying part og the whole thing is that people gp dey misyarn about birdman without either posting his tightest lyrics dey have eva heared or beats, i love being practical. we know ra[ is npt all about punchlines, post some of hs lyrics wey no be punchlines and we go post modenine own too.

anoda annoying thing is that if modenine was south african or from any other country, na d same naija hypocrates go dey praise am. i wonder when we wud begin to appreciate our own PUBLICLY!!!!
Re: Birdman Vs Modenine by fastmoney(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2008
i wasnt gonna comment on this issue no more but sum ho ass who calls himself 2makeit just said sumfing bout PAUL WALL, how can you talk about punch lines and diss paul wall in the same conversation, it really sadnin when gays that dun no shit bout hiphop come to give there stupid opinion on it, have you listened to old swishahouse mixtapes? have to listened to mixtapes he made when her was still chamiilionaire when they together? please before u comment bout an artist listen to at least 70% of there work then form ur opinion.
as bun b would always say to people like you what do you about screw
Re: Birdman Vs Modenine by mukina2: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2008
Birdman as in baby? grin as in Cash Money? grin

You people and your comparisons grin grin
Re: Birdman Vs Modenine by fastmoney(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2008
listen to these old tunes by birdman titled never had notting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRPe3S3hyzc
Re: Birdman Vs Modenine by baslone: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2008
Mode 9 can only dream,pray,hope and holla
but you should just 4get it!!

You are not even as good as Bizarre of D12.Your lyrics are
not thought provoking and still claim to be the streets.
Senseless boasts-and that's where it stops.

Go to the surburbs and see what the streets is saying.
You can't talk about gang banging because you aint got a
story to tell. You cant even stand it.

You just quit posting Junk topics here under your fictitious ID's.

Ni**a, Go compare your music life with Mack Morrison.

PISS OFFFFFFFF!!!
Re: Birdman Vs Modenine by fastmoney(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2008
baslone:

but you should just forget it!!

story to tell. You can't even stand it.

PISS OFFFFFFFF!!!

Bizarre is the worst rapper ever, lol @ madenine
SO MODENINE IS TH ONE STARTING UP THESE TOPICS TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL BETTA
Re: Birdman Vs Modenine by javalove(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2008
hmm, na wa ooo pple fr dis forum still think about me being modenine cheesy

well,

baslone:

but you should just forget it!!

story to tell. You can't even stand it.

PISS OFFFFFFFF!!!

the annoying part of the whole thing is that up till now, u dont know modenine is not a gangsta rapper. he is not a rapper of drugs, guns, chicks and bling blng dem, so when u post ur nonsense comment, dont expect him to sing or rap to ur expectations. I have told u very few yankee rappers rhyme better him (u dont hav to accept, its a fact). U need to understand the angle modenine comes from, from the intellectual angle, Picture this

[b]I'm positive i'm gon win by losing my electrons[b]

I'm sure i dont have to xplain that if u are a chemistry student,

Finally, personally i pay more attention to the lyrics of a song be it rap or blues or apala, than other aspects . . Take time to pay attention to his lyrics, u wud be stunned!

I also agree he needs to work on his flows,
Re: Birdman Vs Modenine by fastmoney(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2008
javalove:

hmm, na wa ooo people fr this forum still think about me being modenine cheesy

well,

the annoying part of the whole thing is that up till now, u don't know modenine is not a gangsta rapper. he is not a rapper of drugs, guns, chicks and bling blng them, so when u post your nonsense comment, don't expect him to sing or rap to your expectations. I have told u very few yankee rappers rhyme better him (u don't hav to accept, its a fact). You need to understand the angle modenine comes from, from the intellectual angle, Picture this

[b]I'm positive i'm gon win by losing my electrons[b]

I'm sure i don't have to explain that if u are a chemistry student,

Finally, personally i pay more attention to the lyrics of a song be it rap or blues or apala, than other aspects . . Take time to pay attention to his lyrics, u would be stunned!

I also agree he needs to work on his flows,

GO AND LISTEN TO ABOUT TO GET UGLY OR THE TUNE HE DID ON DJ HUMILITY MIXTAPE AND COMEBACK AND TELL IT AINT GANGSTA RAP WANNABE
Re: Birdman Vs Modenine by javalove(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2008
I don hear its about to get ugly die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shebi u sabi am too? Post gangsta lines make all of us hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of High Reputable Sites Download Foreign Music / Download This Slow And Steady Free Reggae Beat. Prod. Peetar / Complete Ep Album: B.o.c Madaki – “ra’ayi Ep” | @bocmadaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.