Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? (1834 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra / South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by AkamuandStew: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
This is the 9th month of 2013 it seems these folks are fast asleep.

Can someone tell me what these Governors have done since January till date?

cool

2 Likes

Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by Abagworo(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
Akamu and Stew: This is the 9th month of 2013 it seems these folks are fast asleep.

cool

Can someone tell me what these SW, NE, NW and NC Governors have done since January till date?

5 Likes

Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by AkamuandStew: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abagworo:

Can someone tell me what these SW, NE, NW and NC Governors have done since January till date?

If you're from SE just tell us what your Governor has done since January till date.

grin

1 Like

Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by Abagworo(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Akamu and Stew:

If you're from SE just tell us what your Governor has done since January till date.

grin

All na the same thing. Maybe roads, fighting insecurity, free education. Free school uniform etc. Nothing ingenious from any State.
Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by AkamuandStew: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abagworo:
All na the same thing. Maybe roads, fighting insecurity, free education. Free school uniform etc. Nothing ingenious from any State.

Be more specific... E.g. I got this from Bayelsa State...

Bayelsa To Set-up Committee To Tackle Rumour-mongering

Bayelsa State said rumour mongering is hindering the state’s development.

The Bayelsa State Government has concluded plans to set up a committee to address “the ugly trend of rumour-mongering in the state”.

The committee is to fish out actors behind rumour-mongering “which has been found inimical to the development of the state”.

The Chief Press Secretary to the Bayelsa State Governor, Daniel Iworiso-Markson, made the announcement in a statement on Saturday in Yenagoa.

Mr. Iworiso-Markson said that Gov. Seriake Dickson was worried by the “disturbing trend of rumour-mongering in the state.”

“Gov. Dickson has decided to set up a high-powered committee to address the ugly trend of rumour-mongering in the state.

“A situation whereby the person and office of the governor are always at the receiving end of rumour-mongering is quite disturbing to the government,” Mr. Iworiso-Markson said.

According to the statement, the committee which will be inaugurated next week, will be tasked with the responsibility of finding a permanent solution to rumour-mongering in the state.

He said that the committee would be saddled with the responsibility of fishing out persons who made it a habit to peddle rumours and spread false and misleading information to the public.

(NAN)

http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/125285-bayelsa-sets-up-committee-to-tackle-rumour-mongering.html
Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by passion007: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
Reporting live from Oshun State: Nothing much happening here. Aregbe is still too busy installing billboards at every turn, and singing his praises himself on local radio and TV stations.

Rauf has spent our allocations for 2013 on state burials. For instance N35m was recently spent for a prophet's funeral.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/national-news/129847-osun-okays-n35m-for-obadares-burial-others
OSUN State government has approved N35 million for the funeral of the late Prophet, Dr. Timothy Oluwole Obadare.

Have you heard of OYES?
Because of the acute poverty in Oshun, some underage kids recently registered under OYES with forged certificates from one Mr Oluwole (Those kids no get sense: they're all under 18, yet they carry NYSC discharge certificate come). Now they're cooling off their sorry bottoms in jail. No lawyer to make a case for them to be transferred to a correctional facility seeing as they are underage. Pelu itiju.

In summary, Oshun has taken a million steps backwards... Rauf and the Raufs have disappointed us. ACN cheated us to the last, but now we are wiser. We'll vote back PDP or any of its factions come 2015.

The State of Oshun is a failed state.

5 Likes

Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by owolabifunke14(f): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
The Iroko's 2013 achievements are too numerous to mention.He is a living legend! God bless Ondo state
Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by passion007: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
owolabifunke14: The Iroko's 2013 achievements are too numerous to mention.He is a living legend! God bless Ondo state
My sister, the Iroko is a performer, unlike other SW governors who are too busy looting us silly. And, with their conniving wives, we are truly sold and paid for. Did you know that our sister state, Oyo is being looted dry by Ajimobi and his wife?

See this:
http://www..com/talk/topic,135512.0.html
Oyo State governor's wife, Florence Ajimobi arrested in the Uk by Metropolitan Police for being in possession of £400,000 on her 52nd trip to UK, in 17months.

Junketing wife of the Oyo State governor, Chief (Mrs) Florence Ajimobi, has finally jumped into the net of London police authorities. Her offence: she was found in possession of Pound Sterling and United States Dollars totalling N500million about two weeks ago. Mrs Ajimobi was arrested by the Met Police during her 52nd trip outside Nigeria in the last 17 months that her husband became the chief executive of the Pace-Setter state.
She ferries £400,000 of taxpayers money (or rather Niger Delta's oil money ) to the UK, and to think this is her 52nd trip. Let me do the math: £400, 000 per trip multiplied by 52 trips = £20.8M. OMG!!!

Oyo is truly jinxed.

3 Likes

Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by 1MCN: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Are these governors supposed to report at your desk?

Why the South east and South south governors only?

Must all men be as noisy, "media-liciuos" and pompous?

Abia governor makes it a daily obligation to appear on AIT newsroll, at least cant you make do with that one?

Why do some people feel that government must spoon feed them? Isn't that crass laziness?

Please, which state do its indigenes use stew to drink akamu?

2 Likes

Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
passion007:
My sister, the Iroko is a performer, unlike other SW governors who are too busy looting us silly. And, with their conniving wives, we are truly sold and paid for. Did you know that our sister state, Oyo is being looted dry by Ajimobi and his wife?

See this:

She ferries £400,000 of taxpayers money (or rather Niger Delta's oil money ) to the UK, and to think this is her 52nd trip. Let me do the math: £400, 000 per trip multiplied by 52 trips = £20.8M. OMG!!!

Oyo is truly jinxed.

Chineke!, and the sophisticated pipo of Ibadan can't afford 20N oloyin beans. grin cheesy
#Beri-beri on my mind. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by passion007: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Perhaps the most disturbing is the state of Ekiti; the entire state is fast becoming a large farmland for growing marijuana. Is this the bequest of our founding fathers, the great Akintola and the not-so-great Awo? Rather than be in school, our kids are getting hooked on Indian hemp. How are we supposed to achieve our dream of becoming the fountain of knowledge if we continue like this? All our kids ate dropping out of school.

Ekiti o ni baje o! God will save us.

http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/feature/life-times/indian-hemp-nearly-put-me-in-trouble-oba-oluyede/
Indian hemp nearly put me in trouble -Oba Oluyede grin grin grin

http://www.article.com.ng/news/south-west-has-largest-indian-hemp-farmlands-with-ekiti-topping-the-list-of-states-says-ndlea/

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/15926-122kg-indian-hemp-found-in-ekiti-classroom.html

Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by passion007: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
dozzybaba:

Chineke!, and the sophisticated pipo of Ibadan can't afford 20N oloyin beans. grin cheesy
#Beri-beri on my mind. cheesy
Nnabros, is like you're an Ibo boy. Your people have taken all the choice jobs in IB city leaving us to be selling Oloyin beans at Dugbe market. Upon that, these stupid Hausa people are killing us when we go to buy Oloyin beans from Borno. It is very sad my brother. Even me want to join spare parts business because I like my life o. These Hausa people will just bomb us when we go to buy Oloyin beans.

2 Likes

Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by shineeye: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
passion007: Nnabros, is like you're an Ibo boy. Your people have taken all the choice jobs in IB city leaving us to be selling Oloyin beans. Upon that, these stupid Hausa people are killing us when we go to buy Oloyin beans from Borno. It is very sad my brother. Even me want to join spare parts business because I like my life o. These Hausa people will just bomb us when we go to buy Oloyin beans.
hahahahah sorry for APC foot soldiers hunger go wire them soon they fellow those APC thieves blindly cheesy
Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
passion007: Nnabros, is like you're an Ibo boy. Your people have taken all the choice jobs in IB city leaving us to be selling Oloyin beans. Upon that, these stupid Hausa people are killing us when we go to buy Oloyin beans from Borno. It is very sad my brother. Even me want to join spare parts business because I like my life o. These Hausa people will just bomb us when we go to buy Oloyin beans.

*hands on head* my sincere sympathies and empathies. It must suck to be Yoruba. I wish you could do a DNA transfusion and replace those Godforsaken Yoruba genes. SMH

4 Likes

Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by shineeye: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
[quote author=1MCN]Are these governors supposed to report at your desk?

Abia governor makes it a daily obligation to appear on AIT newsroll, at least cant you make do with that one?

Why do some people feel that government must spoon feed them? Isn't that crass laziness?

Please, which state do its indigenes use stew to drink akamu?[/quote]eemm eeemm middle west sorry western niger grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by Kanwulia: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
You tell me!
Has your life changed? cheesy

Are we not still sending money via MONEYGRAM ATI WESTERN UNION TO FEED THE NEEDY?

Are we not still on exile ON NAIRALAND? grin

Do you have HEALTH BENIFITS FROM YOUR GOVERNORS? grin

Is BASIC EDUCATION free for your GRANDKIDS? cheesy

Abi na FASHOLA REFORMS YOU GO CHOP? cheesy
Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by Kingspin(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
My Gov Imo state is not doing bad..news infrastructure springing up here and there, education is taken care of but more and more is expected.. The people of Imo state is glamouring for a total restructure of the state. But to say the truth 90% of our Govs are doing nothing order than looting...what is your state gov doing something not when is GEJ you hurry to comment while your gov who should take care of you direct is busy doing nothing..What is the intention of OP.. The Govs are very busy looting and your here shouting GEJ.
Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by hardywaltz(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
My State Governor likes to drink Akamu and lick Stew.......

don't know if its sign of end time tinz. grin

1 Like

Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by nonoski: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
hardywaltz: My State Governor likes to drink Akamu and lick Stew.......

don't know if its sign of end time tinz. grin

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by homesteady(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
My state governor Adams oshiomole has done nothing oh!! He is just there making noise!!
Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by passion007: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
shine eye: hahahahah sorry for APC foot soldiers hunger go wire them soon they fellow those APC thieves blindly cheesy
These guys don do us the more you look...APC dey loot money like say tomorrow no dey. Oleburuku!
Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 08, 2013
This guy it seems opening mumu tribalistic threads is your passion,and your opening contribution is always one liners or atmost 2 sentences with maximum of 15 words.you have very low iq. Indeed.
Akamu and Stew: This is the 9th month of 2013 it seems these folks are fast asleep.

cool
Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 08, 2013
This guy it seems opening mumu tribalistic threads is your passion,and your opening contribution is always one liners or atmost 2 sentences with maximum of 25 words.you have very low iq Indeed.

cool
Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by AkamuandStew: 3:07am On Sep 08, 2013
chima12: This guy it seems opening mumu tribalistic threads is your passion,and your opening contribution is always one liners or atmost 2 sentences with maximum of 25 words.you have very low iq Indeed.

Just state what ur Governor has done for you this year and move on. Stop trying to guess my IQ. You're just a little shrimp trying to unravel a blue whale. I'll pulverize you if I were to unleash my full intellectual prowess on you...ok??

Just tell us what ur governor has done. If he's done nothing, just bounce..

cool

1 Like

Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by mensdept: 3:49am On Sep 08, 2013
1MCN: Are these governors supposed to report at your desk?

Please, which state do its indigenes use stew to drink akamu?

Why cant you shut up or answer the question. He is not asking about Sharia states, but SE/SS, and frankly they for the most part suc.k
Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by Kairoseki77: 3:54am On Sep 08, 2013
Soooo...pretty much you are saying that SS/SE Governors haven't done anything, so you want to hide behind the SW?

IF this thread makes front page, I will thoroughly embarrass you and your region, so I suggest you take the opportunity and answer OP's question. wink

1 Like

Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by Kairoseki77: 3:59am On Sep 08, 2013
Will need to reserve some more space for the thrashing. grin
Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by Kairoseki77: 4:01am On Sep 08, 2013
This should be enough!

Note to mods: I WILL be back later to fill these in. Please be patient. Finishing NL'ers is hard work o!
Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by cKaiser: 6:05am On Sep 08, 2013
Oyo state commissioned a new overhead bridge and opened a new market the first in several yrs

Osun commissioned Opon Imon

Ogun commissioned bridges and several road projects
Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by AbuMikey(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
My governor,Oshiomole has been doing nothing other than Sacking helpless Workers. angry
Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by hopilo: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
GOVERNOR AKPABIO HAS DONE WELL. IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A TOUR OF UYO PLEASE SEND A TEXT UYO TO 08068429469 location,name and email. You will be invited,acommodation and feeding for 3 days inclusive. The conditions are ; only text no calls, and after the visit you will upload the pictures and tell nairalanders your experience.
Re: What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013? by planetuzor(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rochas for Me.....Imo.4.Life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Independence day! FG Abandons Eagle Square For Fear Of Unknown / It's 2064, your grandchild asks;Granps,what happened in the 2000s?Responses. / Breaking News! Fayose Appoints SA to stomach infrastructure SSG, Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.