Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 (63947 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by NaViWolf: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
How many people get through to the case study stage?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by 2shaezik(m): 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Have done my online case study too. waiting for the final two stages.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Pls for those who have gotten to the case study stage, what program did you apply for. I've not heard anything from then for 2 months now
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Pls for those who have gotten to the case study stage, what program did you apply for. I've not heard anything from then for 2 months now cool cool
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by SeanT: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2013
2shaezik: Have done my online case study too. waiting for the final two stages.

Nice one Bro, how was the case study phase? any particular leads you could share? best of luck with the next 2 stages.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by olaniyisal: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2013
CAN U PLEASE SEND ME AN EMPTY MAIL TO OLANIU@YAHOO.COM

hallabuddy:

What you know about the program you applied for
About your course of study
Why you think your selected program of choice is right for you
If at work you have ever had to deliver a project or an assignment where accuracy was necessary and how you managed to organise the task
If you have ever worked in a team where a member wasn't forthcoming and how you tried to put things in order
If you have ever experienced an unexpected obstacle and how you overcame it particularly in a work environment
Your strengths
Any questions for us

Depending on your responses to the questions, more sub questions follow so expect a lot more than I have highlighted but they are all related to these major ones.

And my responses to the questions are irrelevant cus they expect ur answers to come from work experiences or ur program of study which you have previously filled in ur application. Just try to stick to relevant real life experiences as much as possible and it shouldn't be too difficult.
I was told the interview would be 40mins but we talked for an hour and 8mins, so minimise disturbances and charge your phone.

Goodluck mates!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by SexyCeline(f): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2015
Luxzy:
I just completed all the processes. Passed the telephone interview and I am in the final stage right now. But the link to the Online Case Study is invalid and I have sent them emails complaining about this. anybody having the same problem?
good a.m pls how did this particular job recruitment ended? just curious coz am currently undergoing mine
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by johnabumere: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2015
can you tell us the video interview questions

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by habinccigroup: 7:26am On Jan 07, 2021
Are you preparing for the standard chartered bank assessment test?

No need to fear, no need to struggle.

We will guarantee that you pass.

We have the exact expected questions that will ensure your success in the assessment, and we also offer assistance in taking the test.

You can purchase the exact expected questions from us. Once you have the materials you study it, write the assessment and pass.

Or

You can make payment for special assistance in taking the assessment.

Any option you choose, you are guaranteed success.

Don't joke with your potential life changing employment in this organization.

Contact us today. (check image for contact info)
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by qanda: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Vancacies At Fidelity Bank For OND/NCE Holders / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Real Estate Consultants Needed At Real Business Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.